Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Just had the weirdest dream

OverSword

It is 4:30 in the morning here and I woke from a dream needing to use the lavatory and get a drink of water so figured that I would post this dream while still fresh in my head.

Two friends and I are eating in a fancy restaurant when one of my friends points out that a transgender breast has just popped out of a dress at the table across from us. Someone overhears and immediately the entire establishment erupts in accusations of transphobia.  We are humiliated and I am about to leave in order to distance association from my friends when it occurs to me that there was no transphobia. I point out to the entire room that if it had been a non trans tit it would still have been pointed out.  Everyone is a bit embarrassed by the overreaction so to make everyone more comfortable I invite them all to my art gallery where I am featuring a young and talented but unknown artist. I tell them all to help themselves to wine and cheese and announce all commissions that night will be donated to help people in Florida to recover from the hurricane. A beautiful woman comes over and we talk and I offer her a ride home to which she agrees. I think to myself, right on I’m going to have sex but as usual wake up before I get to have any :lol:

I know I had another very detailed but very disturbing dream before that but can’t remember which is why I wanted to get this in while fresh. Back to bed. Hope you think this was as funny as I do.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

The trans, the artist and the woman each are the same - apparently new, reborn - part of your mind; presumably that part which I call soul.

• Like 2

Other people's dreams are usually very boring to hear about, but I'm eagerly awaiting the sequel to this one!

:tsu:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Restaurant is your society and what happens represents topics that are popular these days and how you see it. You are also well-intended, want to help to your society to solve some real problems instead of just talking about human rights. A beautiful woman...who wouldn't.

• Like 2

It means you just want to help to your society, and you have an urgent need to spread your mesagge to everyone: ''If Maiden is coming to your city, GO!! Fantastic show, they sound amazing'' . :tu:

• Like 2

Call me weird but I usually think dreams represent nothing other than the feeling you have during the dream. You were embarrassed ( not by the breast but the situation), you remedied the situation and then arousal or the want of it. Stress, soothing, arousal. That is it. I have similar dreams of stress dreams, that get remedied, then your dream moves on to something fun. Stress dreams usually happen if I am uncomfortable, too hot, in a bad sleeping position..in this case you had to go to the bathroom and get a drink. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OverSword said:

@Helen of Annoy Want to give this one a shot?

First of all, I am so sorry you woke up... prematurely :D   

Transgender, transphobia, it's talked about so much and made into a symbol of division between those who rather wouldn't transform anything and those who would transform everything.

Your dream on superficial level testifies that you just want common sense in situations in which you have to choose between change and stagnation. No extremes, no dogmas, no compulsions, your choices are compromises between common sense and your own wishes. 

Which is how your dream is actually speaking about your mindset in general (common sense, friendliness, tendency to relax rather than confront but without losing your own opinion, desire to help... if I didn't know you I would believe you - kidding, I do believe you, you are a compassionate person and you can be very flexible, tolerant, which makes people stop being defensively aggressive) and your current need or desire to choose whether you'll change your life's course.   

But your dream says that it doesn't matter whether you'll transform something in your life or not. Tit would still be pointed out. It's true. Transformed or not, you won't lose sleep over it, you'll simply go for the things that make you happy. Both the old and the new way will lead you to the same outcome. (If you were planning a trip, for example, it doesn't matter will you take the usual or the new route. Both are safe and neither will reveal much to you, nothing groundbreaking, though both will reveal an amusing bit.)

Sexual desire in this dream seems more like a desire to feel satisfied generally, not just sexually. And the beautiful and willing new partner may mean that you're about to realize some mutually beneficial partnership in real life, which doesn't and most likely isn't sexual at all. Maybe you'll just buy a new appliance or an instrument and be very happy with your purchase. I don't know what is it, but you'll be given an opportunity, you will accept it and you will be satisfied with the outcome. 

The other dream, the disturbing one which you can't remember - I call these "temporarily locked" ones. You most likely won't even remember that you dreamed it, but in a situation in real life, you will know exactly what to do or not to do, because the instructions were given to you in that "locked" dream. Or it was just something that bothers you so it bothered you in your dream too, without significance greater than the fact that you find something disturbing. 

You fell asleep reading this, didn't you? :D WAKE UP, SNOW WHITE! 

Kidding. Dream on ^_^ 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

First of all, I am so sorry you woke up... prematurely :D   

Transgender, transphobia, it's talked about so much and made into a symbol of division between those who rather wouldn't transform anything and those who would transform everything.

Your dream on superficial level testifies that you just want common sense in situations in which you have to choose between change and stagnation. No extremes, no dogmas, no compulsions, your choices are compromises between common sense and your own wishes. 

Which is how your dream is actually speaking about your mindset in general (common sense, friendliness, tendency to relax rather than confront but without losing your own opinion, desire to help... if I didn't know you I would believe you - kidding, I do believe you, you are a compassionate person and you can be very flexible, tolerant, which makes people stop being defensively aggressive) and your current need or desire to choose whether you'll change your life's course.   

But your dream says that it doesn't matter whether you'll transform something in your life or not. Tit would still be pointed out. It's true. Transformed or not, you won't lose sleep over it, you'll simply go for the things that make you happy. Both the old and the new way will lead you to the same outcome. (If you were planning a trip, for example, it doesn't matter will you take the usual or the new route. Both are safe and neither will reveal much to you, nothing groundbreaking, though both will reveal an amusing bit.)

Sexual desire in this dream seems more like a desire to feel satisfied generally, not just sexually. And the beautiful and willing new partner may mean that you're about to realize some mutually beneficial partnership in real life, which doesn't and most likely isn't sexual at all. Maybe you'll just buy a new appliance or an instrument and be very happy with your purchase. I don't know what is it, but you'll be given an opportunity, you will accept it and you will be satisfied with the outcome. 

The other dream, the disturbing one which you can't remember - I call these "temporarily locked" ones. You most likely won't even remember that you dreamed it, but in a situation in real life, you will know exactly what to do or not to do, because the instructions were given to you in that "locked" dream. Or it was just something that bothers you so it bothered you in your dream too, without significance greater than the fact that you find something disturbing. 

You fell asleep reading this, didn't you? :D WAKE UP, SNOW WHITE! 

Kidding. Dream on ^_^ 

My perception is that you are a very astute dream weaver!  Your interpretation makes complete since to me! :tu:

• Like 1