Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Christian parents win in court after school labeled 6-year-old son potentially 'transphobic'

el midgetron

9 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

Hadn’t heard of this, was hoping it wasn’t true. 

E1A2930E-DC8B-498D-8C51-863DA6E0FC6C.thumb.jpeg.28d38e9be9b06dd19008d4dcd86b9e44.jpeg

https://www.restoreplasticsurgery.com/blog/what-is-alloderm

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/14710083/

Alternative option, for better or worse -

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29908623/

My God. What depravity. 

Imagine trying to explain this to someone in 1990. 

"In 2022, the best treatment for mental illness is to cut skin off dead bodies and use it to make fake vaginas"

You'd be locked up in a straight jacket.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Knob Oddy said:

My God. What depravity. 

Imagine trying to explain this to someone in 1990. 

"In 2022, the best treatment for mental illness is to cut skin off dead bodies and use it to make fake vaginas"

You'd be locked up in a straight jacket.

You know they use cadaver skin on excised wounds? It's not uncommon regarding debridement. It's helped a great many people recover. 

Don't look up organ transplants. It might be too much for you. 

The depravity of modern medicine huh. Healing people and all that whackyness. What's the world coming too. 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

You know they use cadaver skin on excised wounds? It's not uncommon regarding debridement. It's helped a great many people recover. 

Don't look up organ transplants. It might be too much for you. 

The depravity of modern medicine huh. Healing people and all that whackyness. What's the world coming too. 

You are talking about helping people “recover”. Not elective surgeries to conform to gender norms. Yeah, don’t go looking up phalloplasty, radial forearm, complications……

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 10/5/2022 at 4:05 AM, el midgetron said:

Woman Sues Psychiatrist Who Approved Gender Transition After One Meeting

https://www.breitbart.com/health/2022/08/24/woman-sues-psychiatrist-approved-gender-transition-one-meeting/

FebC-_xVsAAjKQs.jpg.a66e102694a6bf7403d0a110d46f2ad6.jpg

My generation look at old photographs and say 'I can't believe I used to wear flared jeans'. This generation will be looking at old photographs of themselves saying 'I can't believe I cut my penis off'.

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I spent some time doing some research into sexuality and gender identity.

What I found when scientists looked into a gay gene, a gay brain, and being born gay, is that none of these claims were supported by scientific evidence. They were instead based on misrepresentations of research studies. I`ll give an example:

Gay Brain: One study performed CAT scans of a group of homosexual men. It found that 30% (not 100%) had some areas of their brains which looked more female (not actually female, just looked more female). This was jumped on as evidence of a gay brain. The people doing it ignored how the 30% of those homosexual men with brain differences were also all the ones in the study group with HIV. The conclusion of the study was not that a gay brain exists. It was that homosexual brains are the same as heterosexual brains, and that HIV causes brain related changes.

What psychology actually says is that homosexuality and gender identity problems are caused by two things:

Emotional Volatility: Emotional hypersensitivity often leads to people developing feelings for the wrong sex. It is often seen with Borderline. And children who don`t get to learn how to regulate their emotions properly due to crappy parents or growing up in a volatile household.

Parental Abuse: In households which were negative and abusive towards the child's gender, they adopted the wrong gender identity to feel special about themselves.

So, what on earth are the left up too? They are placing politics and ideology before science. One day this will be looked back on as a tragedy that society did to its youth.

Finally, what I have pointed out for some bizarre reason doesn`t get talked about in western media. It does in other countries, and they have banned the narratives of a gay gene, gay brain, and being born gay, as being gay propaganda. Over here people aren`t taught psychological truth, they have been led into thinking by the lefties that countries with gay propaganda laws are doing it out of bigotry.

Edited by Cookie Monster
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

"So, what on earth are the left up too? They are placing politics and ideology before science. One day this will be looked back on as a tragedy that society did to its youth."

Give the left enough time on any given topic & they will eventually contradict themselves. Covid...'it's all about the science'   Transgenderism ...'it's not about chromosomes'

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, itsnotoutthere said:

"So, what on earth are the left up too? They are placing politics and ideology before science. One day this will be looked back on as a tragedy that society did to its youth."

Give the left enough time on any given topic & they will eventually contradict themselves. Covid...'it's all about the science'   Transgenderism ...'it's not about chromosomes'

They have no logical arguments for any policy I have heard.

All their policies seem to be based on emotions and are backed by an emotional volatile support base. Someone needs to place a mirror in front of them so they can see why they act and behave and believe as they do.

• Like 2

On 10/7/2022 at 1:47 PM, el midgetron said:

You are talking about helping people “recover”. Not elective surgeries to conform to gender norms. Yeah, don’t go looking up phalloplasty, radial forearm, complications……

Is that depravity too?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Is that depravity too?

Go look it up. Look at the photos of what it involves. Look at what people go through for this ideology. Come back and tell us how you want to prep kids for that. 

• Like 3

Look how the headline is also loaded as though only Christian parents want this, any parents would not like their toddler labeled in such a horrible way. 

• Like 6

Controversial Vanderbilt University Medical Center SUSPENDS transgender operations for kids - after video emerged of hospital doctor boasting about how surgeries are 'huge money makers'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11296557/Vanderbilt-University-Medical-Center-suspends-transgender-operations-kids-report.html

• Like 7

Lol :rolleyes:. If you guys are ooutraged that transgender treatment makes clinics money, than you're really going to be outraged when you look that every procedure and visit for anything to the hospital makes money

• Like 1

7 hours ago, kartikg said:

Look how the headline is also loaded as though only Christian parents want this, any parents would not like their toddler labeled in such a horrible way. 

Religious people do make up the largest chunk of those against transgender youths.

But I agree that Fox news typically has biased headlines. 

Edited by spartan max2
  • Thanks 1

On 10/7/2022 at 6:12 AM, itsnotoutthere said:

FebC-_xVsAAjKQs.jpg.a66e102694a6bf7403d0a110d46f2ad6.jpg

My generation look at old photographs and say 'I can't believe I used to wear flared jeans'. This generation will be looking at old photographs of themselves saying 'I can't believe I cut my penis off'.

:rolleyes:. The US has over 330 million people. The population goes up by more than a million each year.

And you guys are spooked at hormone treatment going up by like 2k in 4 years? Top surgery by 40. Lol

Perhaps let's the parents, children, and doctors decide what is best for their child and not strangers on the internet who never met them but are simply disgusted at people being different.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, spartan max2 said:

:rolleyes:. The US has over 330 million people. The population goes up by more than a million each year.

And you guys are spooked at hormone treatment going up by like 2k in 4 years? Top surgery by 40. Lol

Perhaps let's the parents, children, and doctors decide what is best for their child and not strangers on the internet who never met them but are simply disgusted at people being different.

226871603_FebC-_xVsAAjKQmbms.jpg.9181705025d71eb5d61e12d1bff53b3f.jpg

"Controversial Vanderbilt University Medical Center SUSPENDS transgender operations for kids - after video emerged of hospital doctor boasting about how surgeries are 'huge money makers"

:hmm:

"Perhaps let's the parents, children, and doctors decide"

How about we let them decide when they're old enough to understand the consequences? Would you allow children to buy guns or drive cars?

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Like 4

41 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

Considering how expensive these procedures are it’s like they are incentivizing these people to go to prison.

https://abcnews4.com/news/nation-world/transgender-inmate-to-get-25-million-from-state

Clown world indeed.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

Lol :rolleyes:. If you guys are ooutraged that transgender treatment makes clinics money, than you're really going to be outraged when you look that every procedure and visit for anything to the hospital makes money

That's not the point at all.  If it didn't make them money, would the encouragement to have these operations be to rhe level it is?  I don't think it would, but, that is my opinion

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, glorybebe said:

That's not the point at all.  If it didn't make them money, would the encouragement to have these operations be to rhe level it is?  I don't think it would, but, that is my opinion

Every operations, treatment, visit for all conditions makes medical professionals money. That's how it works. 

Your argument could be posed for literally anything medical, yet there is only a social movement against trans youth treatment. I

• Like 1

2 hours ago, itsnotoutthere said:

226871603_FebC-_xVsAAjKQmbms.jpg.9181705025d71eb5d61e12d1bff53b3f.jpg

"Controversial Vanderbilt University Medical Center SUSPENDS transgender operations for kids - after video emerged of hospital doctor boasting about how surgeries are 'huge money makers"

:hmm:

"Perhaps let's the parents, children, and doctors decide"

How about we let them decide when they're old enough to understand the consequences? Would you allow children to buy guns or drive cars?

We let youth consent to medical treatment and other things along with parent and doctor consent all the time.

The only difference is that your feelings are Trans treatment is illegitimate. 

As for your diagnosis stat, I didn't comment on it because most of you claim you don't care how a kid identifies you only care about medication and surgery on minors. Hence why I only commented on the medication and surgery stat.

I see that you must have issues with how youth identify as well. 

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, glorybebe said:

I suspect the doctors who do this (or at least the one that bragged about it being a money maker) are similar to the plastic surgeons who don't do mostly cosmetic surgery for rich people, they don't care about people, just money.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

We let youth consent to medical treatment and other things along with parent and doctor consent all the time.

The only difference is that your feelings are Trans treatment is illegitimate. 

As for your diagnosis stat, I didn't comment on it because most of you claim you don't care how a kid identifies you only care about medication and surgery on minors. Hence why I only commented on the medication and surgery stat.

I see that you must have issues with how youth identify as well. 

I have issues with children being physically mutilated & regretting it years down the line when they're old enough to make an informed decision. You only have to look at a few videos on TikTok to realize there are parents out there that are treating the whole transgender issue as a fashion statement.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Desertrat56 said:

I suspect the doctors who do this (or at least the one that bragged about it being a money maker) are similar to the plastic surgeons who don't do mostly cosmetic surgery for rich people, they don't care about people, just money.

Scary considering they are sterilizing healthy children

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, el midgetron said:

Go look it up. Look at the photos of what it involves. Look at what people go through for this ideology. Come back and tell us how you want to prep kids for that. 

You truly are a twisted person 

Where does the tweet you posted indicate that children are involved? 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4Co6-i34z19iOLnyunBD

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1