Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Christian parents win in court after school labeled 6-year-old son potentially 'transphobic'

el midgetron

5 hours ago, el midgetron said:

It makes you wonder what these people think a woman is. They apparently believe a woman is something undefinable and nebulous but at the same time achievable by purely cosmetic avenues and arbitrary accessorizes. 

Looks like some lady happy to be living her life and you and other scared grown ass men want to ridicule her for it 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 10/3/2022 at 7:08 PM, Tatetopa said:

What you are really saying is that it is wrong for anyone but parents to mess with kids minds.  If parents want to groom their kids to fear or hate, any group, be that blacks, whites, or gays, it has been and will be their right to do so now and into the future.  If leftists want to teach their  kids that MAGA supporters are retarded, ******* scum, it is their right to do so. If they encourage their kids to laugh at and bully MAGA kids, who should stop them, teachers?

For better or for worse, it is the right Parents to raise their children in their own image, whatever that may be. It is not the right of the State to usurp that prerogative by forced social and political indoctrination. Just deal with it.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Knob Oddy said:

Yes, I'm sure there are lesbian women who fit that description. And yes, if they are female adults then they are women by definition.

What is the point you are trying to make? That lesbians need to change gender and have surgery to fit specific boxes?

Adult human female = woman.

Its only complicated if you want it to be. Even the US government admits what a woman is by drafting trans "women" but not trans "men" 

Not a point so much as a clarification question. So, no matter what someone looks like, no matter what role they fill in society, no matter how they dress, it all comes down to genitals?  And if a passerby can't tell, does it make a difference?

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Hammerclaw said:

For better or for worse, it is the right Parents to raise their children in their own image, whatever that may be. It is not the right of the State to usurp that prerogative by forced social and political indoctrination. Just deal with it.

I'm totally good with that, just as long as it applies to every parent.  If a parent wants to support their child's endeavor to be trans, it should not be the state's business.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

I suppose a woman can be somebody who dresses in leathers, has an Elvis haircut and rides up with a group of bikers and threatens to beat the sh** out of you if you can't properly answer the question, "Whacha lookinat?"    Looked like she could have done it too.  Just as long as she has the properly defined genitals? 

I’m not even sure what you mean Tate. Who are you to say what a woman is? Are you a biologist?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

Looks like some lady happy to be living her life and you and other scared grown ass men want to ridicule her for it 

“Looks like”…exactly. Is that your expert opinion? Are you the biologist? 

Michigan Republicans Introduce Bill Defining Gender Transition Procedures for Minors as First-Degree Child Abuse

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/10/16/michigan-republicans-introduce-bill-defining-gender-transition-procedures-minors-first-degree-child-abuse/

Parents in Virginia could face felony or misdemeanor child abuse charges if they refuse to “affirm” their child’s gender identity. Virginia state Del. Elizabeth Guzman (D) plans to introduce legislation in order to combat Gov. Glenn Youngkin’s (R) model policies on the treatment of “transgender” students in Virginia schools.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/10/14/virginia-parents-could-face-felony-charges-for-not-affirming-childs-gender-identity/

1 hour ago, el midgetron said:

I’m not even sure what you mean Tate. Who are you to say what a woman is? Are you a biologist?

I am trying to get a clear idea of your definition, notice I ended with a question mark.

Its all about the genitals and not how someone presents, is that correct?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, el midgetron said:

Hi El

You don’t have to be a biologist to show respect for people as you would have them show respect for you. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi El

You don’t have to be a biologist to show respect for people as you would have them show respect for you. 

Exactly how to live life, treat others with the same respect they treat you. However :- https://www.peaktrans.org/hate-from-trans-activists/

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipOM9J_ZIrYtiMagVRr_jhagMR-XP59TBsJFLwNlcS13iIUT4ovqKRN9zttevr0PmA?pli=1&key=NmJuV1AyRnVSU3dOS2VObVhLSm1uNUkxRjRBSk9R

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Like 3

36 minutes ago, itsnotoutthere said:

However, "activists" are generally aholes of the highest calibre causing chaos.  Doesn't matter if they are male female gay trans or straight. They often disrupt average people for no good reason. You are singling out a small group out of a huge bunch of jerks. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.news.com.au/technology/environment/climate-activists-to-block-major-brisbane-cbd-roads-in-peak-hour-protest/news-story/baa3877da48387795572ef2d68bee0fa%3famp

• Like 2

2 hours ago, itsnotoutthere said:

You might be quoting from the Sermon on The Mount; but, by the time of The Last Supper, Jesus had a New Commandment to give his disciples.

The first word in the title of this topc is Christian, just sayin'.

Edited by Golden Duck
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

You might be quoting from the Sermon on The Mount; but, by the time of The Last Supper, Jesus had a New Commandment to give his disciples.

The first word in the title of this topc is Christian, just sayin'.

That lesson was from my parents, besides, I'm an atheist. Just sayin'.

Edited by itsnotoutthere

Just now, itsnotoutthere said:

I'm an atheist. Just sayin'.

Weird, by secular standards The Golden Rule is obsolete.  Yet  here you are in this thread quoting the Sermon on the Mount.

The gutters you'll slink into for a good old whinge.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Weird, by secular standards The Golden Rule is obsolete.  Yet  here you are in this thread quoting the Sermon on the Mount.

The gutters you'll slink into for a good old whinge.

Well you're always here whinging too, so there you go at least have that in common.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

I am trying to get a clear idea of your definition, notice I ended with a question mark.

In the biological sense, yes.  Biological males are still males even if they want to be a woman.   The same with biological females.  That is why I am against biological males competing against biological females in sports.  

• Like 2

7 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi El

I agree 100%. However, if someone expects you to reject objective reality, they are not “showing respect” for you.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

My definition of what a woman is? Our experience is intrinsically tied to our biology. Gender is intrinsically tied to biology. I think it is insulting to women to reduce their experience to cosmetic terms.

if a man wants to present himself as a woman, I give zero cares. If he expects me to believe he is a woman and treat him like a woman, then no amount of lipstick and dresses (carrying around tampons)) or surgery is going to make that a reality. 

I don’t think anyone on this forum cares what decisions about gender an adult makes for themselves. 95% of this issue is about what’s being done to children. That’s what both sides are fighting for. The legislation on both sides of this issue is reflects that. One side wants to sexualize children into gender stereotypes and sexual identities. They other side want kids to not be sexualized and to just be allowed to be kids. 

• Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

My definition of what a woman is? Our experience is intrinsically tied to our biology. Gender is intrinsically tied to biology. I think it is insulting to women to reduce their experience to cosmetic terms.

if a man wants to present himself as a woman, I give zero cares. If he expects me to believe he is a woman and treat him like a woman, then no amount of lipstick and dresses (carrying around tampons)) or surgery is going to make that a reality. 

I don’t think anyone on this forum cares what decisions about gender an adult makes for themselves. 95% of this issue is about what’s being done to children. That’s what both sides are fighting for. The legislation on both sides of this issue is reflects that. One side wants to sexualize children into gender stereotypes and sexual identities. They other side want kids to not be sexualized and to just be allowed to be kids. 

Yes, but not caring that a man is wearing a dress means you're a hate filled bigot....apparently. 

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

What about people who were born with both, male and female genitalia? What would be their right to present themself as? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, odas said:

What about people who were born with both, male and female genitalia? What would be their right to present themself as? 

Whichever they decide to be. Although that is a genuine medical condition & instances are infinitesimally small on the grand scale of things .scale of things.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, itsnotoutthere said:

Whichever they decide to be. Although that is a genuine medical condition & instances are infinitesimally small on the grand scale of things .scale of things.

Would you not classify a mental condition on a biological basis a geniune medical condition too?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, itsnotoutthere said:

Yes, but not caring that a man is wearing a dress means you're a hate filled bigot....apparently. 

What? Lol. No one is saying that you have to care a man is wearing a dress

• Like 2

1 minute ago, odas said:

Would you not classify a mental condition on a biological basis a geniune medical condition too?

In what sense? Not sure what you mean.

4 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

What? Lol. No one is saying that you have to care a man is wearing a dress

Ok, I'll rephrase that, you have to believe that a fully functioning physical male is actually a woman if that's what he says he is otherwise you're a hate filled bigot. Is that correct?

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Like 1