Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Christian parents win in court after school labeled 6-year-old son potentially 'transphobic'

el midgetron

Mother who realized she was gay at the same time as her husband came out as transgender says they're happier than ever as a lesbian couple

……Jenni recalled: 'Sarah rolled over one evening in bed in 2016 and told me, "I really need to talk to you - I think I'm trans."

'I'd come to realize why I'd always been so drawn to her, it was because of who she was on the inside - a woman - and not her shell.

'I turned around and said, "That's ok - I think I'm gay."'….

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-8673141/Mother-realized-gay-time-husband-came-transgender.html

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/12/2022 at 2:57 AM, el midgetron said:

This really is an example of taking the p***. Unattractive male wins female beauty pageant. What next? Cat wins crufts dog show.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, el midgetron said:

Holy Ghost!

I hope the woke are happy with the world they're making for themselves.

• Like 2

On 10/30/2022 at 2:05 AM, el midgetron said:

Mother who realized she was gay at the same time as her husband came out as transgender says they're happier than ever as a lesbian couple

……Jenni recalled: 'Sarah rolled over one evening in bed in 2016 and told me, "I really need to talk to you - I think I'm trans."

'I'd come to realize why I'd always been so drawn to her, it was because of who she was on the inside - a woman - and not her shell.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-8673141/Mother-realized-gay-time-husband-came-transgender.html

So now she wears the trousers and him the dress?

• Confused 1

On 10/30/2022 at 2:05 AM, el midgetron said:

1133636290_R(4).jpg.d7dbd3ceead548a6c57d5fc677fa63dd.jpg

• Like 1

MPs have reacted with anger at proposals to work minimum quotas for genderneutral toilets into a £13billion revamp of the Houses of Parliament.

A report produced for the Restoration and Renewal programme has suggested that unisex lavatories should make up at least 70 per cent of bathroom facilities in any new buildings erected in the coming decades. 

In existing buildings on the parliamentary estate in Westminster they would have to constitute 10 per cent, according to 'guidance for trans colleagues' produced in 2019. 

The joint report by the inclusion and diversity teams of the Commons and Lords  said it would mean all staff 'can be their authentic selves at work, regardless of their gender identity or gender expression', according to the Telegraph.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11465799/Fury-woke-plan-gender-neutral-toilet-quotas-included-13bn-Parliament-revamp.html

Would be 13 BILLION well spent.

Edited by el midgetron

1 hour ago, el midgetron said:

MPs have reacted with anger at proposals to work minimum quotas for genderneutral toilets into a £13billion revamp of the Houses of Parliament.

A report produced for the Restoration and Renewal programme has suggested that unisex lavatories should make up at least 70 per cent of bathroom facilities in any new buildings erected in the coming decades. 

In existing buildings on the parliamentary estate in Westminster they would have to constitute 10 per cent, according to 'guidance for trans colleagues' produced in 2019. 

The joint report by the inclusion and diversity teams of the Commons and Lords  said it would mean all staff 'can be their authentic selves at work, regardless of their gender identity or gender expression', according to the Telegraph.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11465799/Fury-woke-plan-gender-neutral-toilet-quotas-included-13bn-Parliament-revamp.html

Most of which is to be spent on the usual gold wall paper?

2 hours ago, el midgetron said:

I hope they will not forget to install these for furries...

60930ad3f22c6b00185dc833?width=1000&form

:rolleyes: