Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Abrams Refuses to Accept Fairness of 2018 Loss after Losing in Court

el midgetron

On Monday’s broadcast of CNN’s “OutFront,” Democratic Georgia gubernatorial nominee Stacey Abrams answered a question on whether she will accept the ruling by Obama-nominated U.S. District Judge Steve Jones against a lawsuit around that election filed by a group backed by her by stating that “I stand by my complaint about any time state actors put barriers to access” and responded to a question on whether she’ll concede that she lost the election by arguing that “the process denied access to too many voters, and that was proven” in the lawsuit.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/10/03/abrams-refuses-to-accept-fairness-of-2018-loss-after-losing-in-court-i-stand-by-my-complaint-and-the-process-denied-access-to-too-many/

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

I stand by my complaint about any time state actors put barriers to access

This will be their battle cry as they are being dismantled in November.  They tried to dump the filibuster and to ram through "electoral improvements" that basically codified their tactics in 2020.  As soon as that was defeated, they began to mantra of "lack of access" or "voter suppression".  They will NOT simply accept the will of the people.  This from the same group that have been trash talking Republicans for two years with accusations of refusing to accept results.  You know, the Turnip-in-Chief's 81 MILLION votes, even when he couldn't fill a high school gym with supporters...

This election is shaping up to be a historic win for the Republican party.  Not because that party's candidates or policies will be superior but simply as a result of the CHAOS the Dems have unleashed on the country.  I expect them to wail and moan and blame everyone except Biden and his handlers.

• Like 2

What is with these losers who cant admit they lost the election fair and square, when your own legal team says you lost face it.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I guess this lady figures if trump can question elections so can she, trumps legal team proved in trumps case it was a fair election and he lost.

• Like 2

This is what happens when they're enjoying the rodeo too much to think about getting off the dead horsie

~

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

The ex-president says that we cannot have free and fair elections any more so I guess this is what happens.

Sad but true.

• Like 2

Cutting the polling places in Atlanta in half was completely normal.  I literally walk up the street and vote, and am back at home in less than 15 minutes.  While people in Atlanta stand in line for OVER 8 HOURS.  Seems legit.  It really seems like we want to follow the constitution and allow everyone the right to vote.

• Like 4

On 10/4/2022 at 12:41 AM, and-then said:

They will NOT simply accept the will of the people.

Seriously.  Go away.  You support some fake elector BS.  You said you would leave the political forum if your heroes couldn't provide evidence, and they didn't.  The will of the people voted Trump out, and you couldn't accept that.  You still don't.  You can't say anything about Joe Biden's mental state, because you are way more far gone than he is.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

50 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

Seriously.  Go away.  You support some fake elector BS.  You said you would leave the political forum if your heroes couldn't provide evidence, and they didn't.  The will of the people voted Trump out, and you couldn't accept that.  You still don't.  You can't say anything about Joe Biden's mental state, because you are way more far gone than he is.  

Very well said :tu:

• Like 2

We have members of the same party refusing to concede a primary election and saying it was rigged.  That is only a preview of what will happen during the election.   We have had problems for a long time but DJT  sh** in the punchbowl for sure. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

The ex-president says that we cannot have free and fair elections any more so I guess this is what happens.

Because of him.

I read on truth social that Trump said he had well documented evidence the courts refused to look at. All he has to do is post it for the world to see, and then we can scratch our heads and say, "Why didn't the courts look at this clear evidence of cheating and fraud???" Or we can believe the facts. He lost fair and square, and everyone around him told him so.

• Thanks 1