Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Republican senate candidate for Georgia Hersel Walker's oldest son accuses him of domestic violence

spartan max2

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Walker and Oz are both **** candidates.

Walkers oldest son posted a social media video that says a lot. Like this:

"I know my mom and I would really appreciate if my father Herschel Walker stopped lying and making a mockery of us. You’re not a 'family man' when you left us to bang a bunch of women, threatened to kill us, and had us move over 6 times in 6 months running from your violence," he continued.

https://www.axios.com/2022/10/04/herschel-walker-son-abortion

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2

Politics are dirty, and during races all kinds of accusations come out.

But man, if you're oldest son is saying this than that's pretty telling 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

He is releasing more videos 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

34 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Politics are dirty, and during races all kinds of accusations come out.

But man, if you're oldest son is saying this than that's pretty telling 

Is it?  Maybe that's why he waited until October to bring it up, huh?  One of the "downsides" to all the media lies over the past few years is that Americans simply don't trust them any longer.  We have the "Cafeteria plan" for truth.  We pick and choose what we believe.  If the young man produces some videos or audios, I'll listen.  Until then, he's just noise like the rest.  Have you noticed any surprise ads about the reverend Warnock, yet?  Stay tuned.  

Personally, I don't care who wins the Senate.  I just want the House to flip so Biden and his criminals can be STOPPED.

5 minutes ago, and-then said:

Is it?  Maybe that's why he waited until October to bring it up, huh?  One of the "downsides" to all the media lies over the past few years is that Americans simply don't trust them any longer.  We have the "Cafeteria plan" for truth.  We pick and choose what we believe.  If the young man produces some videos or audios, I'll listen.  Until then, he's just noise like the rest.  Have you noticed any surprise ads about the reverend Warnock, yet?  Stay tuned.  

Personally, I don't care who wins the Senate.  I just want the House to flip so Biden and his criminals can be STOPPED.

I mean it's not the media. It's his son posting videos talking on his Twitter.

His oldest son could be making stuff up. But it is definitely rare for a candidates child to accuse them of being a domestic abuser. 

• Like 3

Seems this stuff is a follow-up from the attack ads made in the Primary:

https://www.politifact.com/article/2022/apr/04/sorting-out-police-encounters-highlighted-ad-attac/

He admitted to mental health treatment for Dissociative Disorder, sought treatment and apparently turned his life around.  The citizens of Georgia get to decide if it's legit.  From the article:

• The claims are primarily based on police reports and court records filed between 2001 and 2008. 

• The ad omits that Walker was never arrested or charged with a crime.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

I mean it's not the media. It's his son posting videos talking on his Twitter.

His oldest son could be making stuff up. But it is definitely rare for a candidates child to accuse them of being a domestic abuser. 

My point isn't to defend Walker.  I know nothing about the man and so I won't judge.  The point is that IF his son is telling the truth, then he/they should have had Walker arrested and tried.  If Walker did what he is accused of then he shouldn't be running for office, but if he wins, that's just another sign of how badly the system has deteriorated.  

My bottom line is that this country is in DEEP TROUBLE on nearly every area you can name and Biden's puppet masters need to be STOPPED.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, and-then said:

My point isn't to defend Walker.  I know nothing about the man and so I won't judge.  The point is that IF his son is telling the truth, then he/they should have had Walker arrested and tried.  If Walker did what he is accused of then he shouldn't be running for office, but if he wins, that's just another sign of how badly the system has deteriorated.  

My bottom line is that this country is in DEEP TROUBLE on nearly every area you can name and Biden's puppet masters need to be STOPPED.

A man running as a "family man" and "family values" oldest son says abused him. Make of that what you will.

When voting, it is up to the voter to judge the character of who they are voting for.

The vast majority of abuse does not end up with criminal charges. 

I don't really know what Biden has to do with it..

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

Well I don't think Junior should be looking for his name in his dad's will. :lol:

Maybe he's sincere or maybe someone dangled thousands in cash in front of him.  The point is, these days, why trust what ANYONE SAYS?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, and-then said:

My bottom line is that this country is in DEEP TROUBLE

Yes,

10 minutes ago, and-then said:

Biden's puppet masters need to be STOPPED.

No.  It started way before Biden or even Trump.  The  MAGA Republicans are not the solution.  Just more  opportunist carrion feeders.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

I don't really know what Biden has to do with it.

Right.  Then let me clear that up for you.  This nation is crumbling around us and all of that chaos began the day the man took office. IMO, every step taken by the Cabal (Obama, Rice, Nuland, SOROS)  has been designed to weaken and eventually destroy traditional America.  Make of that what YOU will. 

Frankly, I don't see a lot of difference between McConnell and Schumer so I don't really care who controls the Senate.  It's the House that will have the subpoena power to drag people up for questioning about J6 and they'll also have the ability to Impeach Biden.  Schumer will either allow a trial or he won't -I'm betting he'll run from it - but the articles/charges against Biden will get spread all over the internet by independent media sources, whether the MSM bothers to accurately report it or not.  Ignoring it or lying about it will just hasten the demise of the Legacy media.  :yes:

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, and-then said:

Maybe he's sincere or maybe someone dangled thousands in cash in front of him.  The point is, these days, why trust what ANYONE SAYS?

And there it is. MAGA Republicans. Where anything you don't like is a conspiracy.

Be it election results, court ruling, criminal investigations, or anything else. If it makes you feel discomfort than just rationalize it as a conspiracy. Easy as 1, 2, 3.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I've seen inflation before.  I've seen high gas prices  and shortages too.  Its not the first time.   What I have not seen this time around  is massive unemployment and the collapse of a Housing Bubble and Wall Street. We have survived a number in international conflicts, some that involved us and some where we sat on the sidelines.  We have not got to the point where we are having atomic bomb drills at schools across the country so I would say tensions with Russia have been higher in the past.

What we do have is an infrastructure bill that Trump didn't get around to doing. First time in 50 years.  Most of our public buildings and infrastructure was built by our grandparents and we have been getting a free ride. Now we are making some improvements.  Its time to catch up with technology.

I saw 35 years worth of American industry moving plants into cheap labor countries to the point where it is hard to find anything made in America.  At least the CHIPS act takes aim at that in the critical area of  electronics.

I see a whole lot of hand wringing over renewable energy as if it will kill American economy.

OPEC+ is having their ministerial meeting in Switzerland this week.  Do you know why?  They want the price of oil back up in the $100 - $102 dollar a barrel range, so they are going to cut production from 500k to more than 1MM barrels a day to cause a shortage and raise the price.

MAGA solution will be drill more wells here.   Oil is a global market, if we pump another 500k a day barrels OPEC will cut more and the oil companies will be able to sell that US oil to whoever pays the highest price on the international market.  American producers profits will also soar with  the higher  so they won't complain.  Dependence on foreign oil has put us in how many wars, conflicts, and police actions?  Its time to stop depending on oil for so much of our energy requirements.   I am not saying that we can get away from oil, but if we produce the equivalent of a million barrels of oil a day  in solar and wind energy, it drives the price down similar to the way pumping more oil would. 

MAGA seems to be is trying to crumble the nation around us with conspiracy theories and lies, but the  other problems we are facing are not so unique.  This is not our first rodeo.  And I wonder, is it collapse of the government that fears people the most or that society is changing and some of their views are not mainstream anymore?

You can hold on to the past for dear life, but eventually the pull of the future rips it out of your hands forever.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

And there it is. MAGA Republicans

I hear we're a threat to "democracy".  Ridiculous but also dangerous rhetoric.  There's only ONE party that's fomenting discord and conflict and it isn't the MAGA movement.  Disagreeing with others over politics is one thing but labeling them as a DANGER is despicable.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

You can hold on to the past for dear life, but eventually the pull of the future rips it out of your hands forever.

I hope you and yours get to experience many years of what your party has wrought...

8 hours ago, and-then said:

Well, you have one man who goes on record criticizing black men for being absent fathers, and then, during his campaign had to admit to having illegitimate children that he never met.  You have a man saying he worked in law enforcement when he didn't.  And then you have a child saying his father who admitted to having mental problems abused him.  Which one seems credible?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, and-then said:

I hope you and yours get to experience many years of what your party has wrought...

Thank you brother.  I hope we all have peace, prosperity , and normalcy among the unavoidable hardships in life.  I always remember that it is community and neighborhoods that are more important than who is in office in Washington.

And should Donald Trump regain power, destroy the Constitution, institute a Christian Nationalist authoritarian state and embark on a frenzy of revenge, I hope you and yours don't suffer inordinately for that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, and-then said:

I hear we're a threat to "democracy".  Ridiculous but also dangerous rhetoric.  There's only ONE party that's fomenting discord and conflict and it isn't the MAGA movement.  Disagreeing with others over politics is one thing but labeling them as a DANGER is despicable.

Trying to overturn an election, Jan 6th, and creating conspiracies of rigged elections isn't creating discord?  It isn't dangerous? 

People who will rationalize anything with a conspiracy, even overthrowing the election and throwing out millions of votes, seems like a danger to our elections to me.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

And should Donald Trump regain power, destroy the Constitution, institute a Christian Nationalist authoritarian state and embark on a frenzy of revenge,

Do you REALLY believe this?  The problem in our nation is the collective delusions fomented around a guy who had every chance to start a war, put troops in the streets during the summer of 2020, ignore courts and impose rules by EO.  Funny thing, Tat... he never did ANY OF THAT.  We watched a media and a party pull out all the stops to make accusations stick and they never could.  If the man decides to run again, I honestly believe his life will be forfeit if DC thinks he'd win.  Your problem isn't Trump.  It's the evil in DC.  IF he chooses not to run, I guarantee the same cast of characters will go after DeSantis just as they did the BOM.  That includes you folks here.  You'll be repeating whatever nonsense the media puts out and you'll do it without any doubts at all.

Tate, renewable energy is in no way prepared to replace the oil and coal industry. And I mean not even close. 

Don’t get me wrong, keep trying. Keep improving. But to just pull that rug now is insanity. 

• Like 2

Check his Twitter feed. He needs to get help.

Edited by Hankenhunter

The Document Hoax Lawsuit, which is the “Weaponization” of the Justice Department and the FBI, is yet another Scam against me, much like Russia, Russia, Russia, Impeachment Hoax #1, Impeachment Hoax #2, the Mueller Report (No Collusion!), Spying on my Campaign (and getting caught!), Lying to the FISA Court, Lying to Congress, Illegally Breaking into my home in Florida in violation of the Fourth Amendment, also violating the Presidential Records Act, and so much more….

@realDonaldTrump's post | Truth Social

How is that a hoax or weaponization or scam against him? He had classified documents that belong to the Government and not him.

Eighteen aides, staffers and Administration Officials have claimed Trump packed all the boxes in D.C before being shipped to Mar-A-Lago and was very secretive about it. And his own Lawyers at Mar-A-Lago have claimed he packed up the 15 boxes sent back to NARA and wanted a Lawyer to sign off a statement to NARA claiming all requested materials have been returned, but they refused.

Classified documents were even found in Trump's desk along with his passports, so he knew he still possessed them. 

This is just deflection from Trump. And just two days ago he praised Jenny Thomas for her belief in the stolen election claim, so naturally the 240-page filing over the M-A-L documents were sent to Clarence Thomas at the Supreme court.

If Trump walks free from this at any stage, it will be from a biased Supreme court who will rule in his favor even in the odds of overwhelming evidence presented. And if this goes to trial at some point, we know it will get appealed right back to the U.S Supreme court.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Tate, renewable energy is in no way prepared to replace the oil and coal industry. And I mean not even close. 

Don’t get me wrong, keep trying. Keep improving. But to just pull that rug now is insanity. 

Note, I did not say it could.  It might not even come close in the next hundred years.  But it does not need to.   Price of everything is based on supply, demand, and options.  Remember how much the price of a barrel of oil fell during the pandemic because demand went down?  Remember the reports of there being no place to put more production and the price of oil fell to -$40 a barrel?  We did not stop using oil completely, just lowered usage.  We still heated our houses and produced electricity, but the price fell below $0.

1.png

OPEC+ wants to raise the price of oil from $87 dollars a barrel to $100 dollars a barrel.   Their strategy to do this is cut from half to a million barrels a day in their production.  The world produces about 90 million barrels a day.   They want to  raise the price $13 dollars by  cutting about 1% of production.  They have done it in the past, it works.

We don't need to get unrealistic and say alternative power will replace petroleum, it  is not going to any time soon.  But using alternatives, even nuclear, to replace  one million barrels of oil a day  would do it.  The beauty is we don't have to do  it all by ourselves.  Petroleum is a global market. Everything Europe does to promote alternative energy for their own selfish reasons lowers the demand on the world market and reduces our cost too. 

I think it is more than cost, it is a dangerous dependence on a limited number of suppliers in a volatile region that have proven time and again their willingness to blackmail the rest of the world.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, and-then said:

Do you REALLY believe this?  The problem in our nation is the collective delusions fomented around a guy who had every chance to start a war, put troops in the streets during the summer of 2020, ignore courts and impose rules by EO.  Funny thing, Tat... he never did ANY OF THAT.  We watched a media and a party pull out all the stops to make accusations stick and they never could.  If the man decides to run again, I honestly believe his life will be forfeit if DC thinks he'd win.  Your problem isn't Trump.  It's the evil in DC.  IF he chooses not to run, I guarantee the same cast of characters will go after DeSantis just as they did the BOM.  That includes you folks here.  You'll be repeating whatever nonsense the media puts out and you'll do it without any doubts at all.

Yes friend, I do.  I wouldn't say it if I didn't believe it.  I think I have said on several of these threads that the thing I liked most about Trump is that he did not start any new wars. I give him credit for that. As for the rest, I think you have no more to support your beliefs than I do mine.

• Like 1