Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My Model for Acustic Levitation

MichaelMD

I have done a line of research leading to a new model to account for Acustic Levitation (A.L.)

To start at the very beginning, my scientific model proposes that original space was very self-compatible, such that it contained ultra-small, or elemental, point-localities which were oscillating in reciprocity with each other. Then, the model proposes, oscillatory fatigue set in, inducing the points to fall toward each other, as "Yin and Yang" couplets. The "points" in space now would have transitioned from reciprocally oscillating to independently vibrating, and would be capable of interacting with each other, as their vibrations came into contact. Space would have then consisted of a universal etheric matrix consisting of vibrating elemental units, between which there would be tiny, less-energic, spaces to allow the units room to vibrate. If a pair of Yin Yang couplets contacted each other, their matching vibrations would have formed larger tetrad units. In this way, larger and larger energy units could be formed in the etheric matrix, up to the size-scale of quantum units and atoms, through this kind of (possibly-instantaneous) "lock and link-up" ether mechanism.

How this model would explain A.L. would be clearer if one first examines another unexplained phenomenon, Quantum Entanglement (Q.E.). With this model, Q.E. would represent radiated packets of etheric energy having the same vibratory pattern. Elemental ether units would be the only actual participants in Q.E., with the pair of quantum units kinetically "walled off" like cool arms of a quiet, purring, universal, ether mechanism. -A key part of this model of Q.E. would be that the two quantum units, like all larger energy units, were originally formed through the same "lock and link" interaction, between much-smaller ether units, so the larger units would retain an ability to interact vibrationally with ether units in the ether matrix all around them.

In A.L., focusing intense sound waves of a suitable frequency of vibration upon a solid body can sometimes produce levitation of the body. -The way this ether model would explain it would involve the concept that the energy of the vibrating waves would be conducted down the entire range of energy units making up the structure of the body, from its atoms down to the ether units at the tiniest size scale. Units of the ether, both in the ether matrix around the body, and the ether units in the body itself, would undergo an increase in their rate of vibration, in which ether units, that had been vibrating relatively quietly and randomly, switch to a faster vibratory rate, which would increase the interaction between all the ether units, including those inside the body. This in turn would decrease to number of quantum units inside the body, as the body becomes more "etheric," and lighter, and could even levitate the body itself. One could call this process "partial transient de-quantization" of the body.

• Like 1

Interesting, have you ever had occassion to study how an atom works and has anyone explained that every physical thing consists fo atoms?   I didn't get past your first paragraph.  So, maybe I assume something that isn't true.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, MichaelMD said:

I have done a line of research leading to a new model to account for Acustic Levitation (A.L.)

To start at the very beginning, my scientific model proposes that original space was very self-compatible, such that it contained ultra-small, or elemental, point-localities which were oscillating in reciprocity with each other. Then, the model proposes, oscillatory fatigue set in, inducing the points to fall toward each other, as "Yin and Yang" couplets. The "points" in space now would have transitioned from reciprocally oscillating to independently vibrating, and would be capable of interacting with each other, as their vibrations came into contact. Space would have then consisted of a universal etheric matrix consisting of vibrating elemental units, between which there would be tiny, less-energic, spaces to allow the units room to vibrate. If a pair of Yin Yang couplets contacted each other, their matching vibrations would have formed larger tetrad units. In this way, larger and larger energy units could be formed in the etheric matrix, up to the size-scale of quantum units and atoms, through this kind of (possibly-instantaneous) "lock and link-up" ether mechanism.

How this model would explain A.L. would be clearer if one first examines another unexplained phenomenon, Quantum Entanglement (Q.E.). With this model, Q.E. would represent radiated packets of etheric energy having the same vibratory pattern. Elemental ether units would be the only actual participants in Q.E., with the pair of quantum units kinetically "walled off" like cool arms of a quiet, purring, universal, ether mechanism. -A key part of this model of Q.E. would be that the two quantum units, like all larger energy units, were originally formed through the same "lock and link" interaction, between much-smaller ether units, so the larger units would retain an ability to interact vibrationally with ether units in the ether matrix all around them.

In A.L., focusing intense sound waves of a suitable frequency of vibration upon a solid body can sometimes produce levitation of the body. -The way this ether model would explain it would involve the concept that the energy of the vibrating waves would be conducted down the entire range of energy units making up the structure of the body, from its atoms down to the ether units at the tiniest size scale. Units of the ether, both in the ether matrix around the body, and the ether units in the body itself, would undergo an increase in their rate of vibration, in which ether units, that had been vibrating relatively quietly and randomly, switch to a faster vibratory rate, which would increase the interaction between all the ether units, including those inside the body. This in turn would decrease to number of quantum units inside the body, as the body becomes more "etheric," and lighter, and could even levitate the body itself. One could call this process "partial transient de-quantization" of the body.

Levitation using sound waves works by utilising how sound waves work to produce areas of negative gravity.

That isn`t anti-gravity either.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Interesting, have you ever had occassion to study how an atom works and has anyone explained that every physical thing consists fo atoms?   I didn't get past your first paragraph.  So, maybe I assume something that isn't true.

Well, I dunno about that Desert..  matter is made of atoms…but I’m not sure energy is?  Is energy , like Light for instance, a physical thing?      Electromagnetism is physical..but is not made of atoms?    Not arguing with ya ,,just askin. :st

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, lightly said:

Well, I dunno about that Desert..  matter is made of atoms…but I’m not sure energy is?  Is energy , like Light for instance, a physical thing?      Electromagnetism is physical..but is not made of atoms?    Not arguing with ya ,,just askin. :st

Yeah, I was speaking to the OP's first paragraph.   Sound vibrates matter and I have heard of the idea that sound can move large objects, as well as sound at a certain frequency heating liquid.  It is obvious that sound can affect matter, but idea of "reciprocally ocillating turning in to individually vibrating"  seems nonsensical to me, something missing in understanding of matter, or somethiing missing in my understanding of those words.

Light has been shown to have properties of both a particle and a photon so I don't know, is it physical?   It seems under certain conditions it can act like it is physical.  And atoms create energy don't they, or are they energy?  What keeps the electrons moving?   And I have not studied electromagnetism so I am not sure.  It seems to effect matter but is it physical?

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Yeah, I was speaking to the OP's first paragraph.   Sound vibrates matter and I have heard of the idea that sound can move large objects, as well as sound at a certain frequency heating liquid.  It is obvious that sound can affect matter, but idea of "reciprocally ocillating turning in to individually vibrating"  seems nonsensical to me, something missing in understanding of matter.

Light has been shown to have properties of both a particle and a photon so I don't know, is it physical?   It seems under certain conditions it can act like it is physical.  And atoms create energy don't they, or are they energy?  What keeps the electrons moving?   And I have not studied electromagnetism so I am not sure.  It seems to effect matter but is it physical?

That^  is one of the best questions I’ve ever heard!* :P       Ya, I think electromagnetism is physical .  Sunlight feels warm…which is energy having a physical effect on matter.     ?      I think maybe atoms are energy that creates matter!  ??   Someone will be along to make better sense of that shortly.?   I hope.  :D

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

Yeah, I was speaking to the OP's first paragraph.   Sound vibrates matter and I have heard of the idea that sound can move large objects, as well as sound at a certain frequency heating liquid.  It is obvious that sound can affect matter, but idea of "reciprocally oscillating turning in to individually vibrating" seems nonsensical to me, something missing in understanding of matter, or something missing in my understanding of those words.

Light has been shown to have properties of both a particle and a photon, so I don't know, is it physical?   It seems under certain conditions it can act like it is physical.  And atoms create energy don't they, or are they energy?  What keeps the electrons moving?   And I have not studied electromagnetism, so I am not sure.  It seems to effect matter but is it physical?

Let us say you stand in a swimming pool with an open flat hand. You push your hand forward creating a wave. This is exactly what sound is in the air. You cannot see it in the air, but your ears detect it. If the sound waves carry a lot of energy your skin can feel it too. I`m also sure many people have been under loudspeakers at a concert or in a nightclub before and seen it moving bottles.

So how do sound waves levitate. To answer that let us put a floating object in the swimming pool, make waves with our hands, and watch how the waves move the object. Now get 10 people surrounding the object creating waves and timing the creation of their waves just right so that they all meet together at a centre point to produce a large peak. Put the object there and what happens? Well, if its light enough you can get it to leave the water. Sound levitation works the same way, but obviously you cannot see the sound waves.

Energy is not a physical entity, it isn`t made from anything. It`s when you have two pressure differences leading to them wanting to equalise out when subjected to a flow of time. That can be utilized to do work.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, lightly said:

That^  is one of the best questions I’ve ever heard!* :P       Ya, I think electromagnetism is physical .  Sunlight feels warm…which is energy having a physical effect on matter.     ?      I think maybe atoms are energy that creates matter!  ??   Someone will be along to make better sense of that shortly.?   I hope.  :D

Everything is particles. Photons are particles. Electrons and their ilk are particles. Neutrons and protons and their ilk are particles. Particles can appear to be both 'solids' and waves.

There are forces. The electromagnetic force is transferred by photons. There are other particles for the other forces.

And don't forget E=mc2 which tells us that matter and energy are related. Matter can become energy and energy can become matter.

Yes, basically everything the two of you have stated so far is correct.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

This is what happens with sound levitation.

https://science.howstuffworks.com/acoustic-levitation.htm

@MichaelMD your OP description does not reflect the way that the world works. For example you call QE an unexplained phenomenon. It is explained. It is derived from the mathematics of QM. You claim some sort of oscillatory fatigue. That's not how things work. You mention quantum and should know that "oscillatory fatigue" of particles does not happen. Later you suggest "conducted down the entire range of energy units making up the structure of the body". That's not how things work in a quantum world such as ours.

• Like 7

One of the interesting tings people mentioned in this thread is whether or not light is physical.

It is true that light is composed of photons. Photons like everything else is a particle. A big difference between things like protons, electrons, and neutrons is that light particles do not have mass. They are affected by gravity, but do not produce gravity. Although light particles have no mass they do have momentum. This is what allows a light sail to work in space.

Again is light physical? They do not have mass, but they can push things around.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 10/5/2022 at 10:54 AM, Desertrat56 said:

Yeah, I was speaking to the OP's first paragraph.   Sound vibrates matter and I have heard of the idea that sound can move large objects, as well as sound at a certain frequency heating liquid.  It is obvious that sound can affect matter, but idea of "reciprocally ocillating turning in to individually vibrating"  seems nonsensical to me, something missing in understanding of matter, or somethiing missing in my understanding of those words.

You're quoting from a part of my Post where I was talking about "first causal space" which, in my Model, refers to a kind of world prior to our present world of atoms and quantum-physical forces. -The idea is, of a condition of space that existed before anything else besides space - no external forces, or anything else. The idea is, that all there was, was points in space which self-compatibly oscillated with other points, in reciprocally oscillating "back and forth" motions. But then, oscillatory fatigue set in (oscillatory fatigue is a known process. It occurs in metals, for example). My model proposes that this produced Yin-and-Yang combination couplet-units of energy. (There would have had to also be very tiny less-energic parts of space between them, to allow the Yin-Yang couplets to (now independently) vibrate, instead of oscillating.
"

You're quoting from a part of my Post where I was talking about "first causal space" which, in my Model, refers to a kind of world prior to our present world of atoms and quantum-physical forces. -The idea is, of a condition of space that existed before anything else besides space - no external forces, or anything else. The idea is, that all there was, was points in space which self-compatibly oscillated with other points, in reciprocally oscillating "back and forth" motions. But then, oscillatory fatigue set in (oscillatory fatigue is a known process. It occurs in metals, for example). My model proposes that this produced Yin-and-Yang combination couplet-units of energy. (There would have had to also be very tiny less-energic parts of space between them, to allow the Yin-Yang couplets to (now independently) vibrate, instead of oscillating.
"

Still makes no sense to me.  If there is nothing then your premise is already flawed because nothing does not vibrate or oscilate.  If there is only one point in space how does it oscilate with other points (that don't exist yet)?   I am beginning to think your weakness in explanation of your ideas is a lack of understanding of basic math.  If you don't have that foundation then the words you use have no meaning, and that is what it looks like to me, word salad with no real meaning.   Maybe you could explore some alternate way (using different words) to explain what your idea is.  I really would like to understand what you are trying to convey.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, MichaelMD said:

"

This compares macroscopic metal fatigue with some elementary point:"But then, oscillatory fatigue set in (oscillatory fatigue is a known process. It occurs in metals," Not a valid comparison.

PS. Oscillation is a type of vibration.

• Like 3

On 10/5/2022 at 8:05 AM, MichaelMD said:

In A.L., focusing intense sound waves of a suitable frequency of vibration upon a solid body can sometimes produce levitation of the body.

In  reALity...if focusing intense sound waves of a suitable frequency of vibration upon a solid body could produce levitation of the body...then it would ALWAYS produce levitation of the body.  Your word 'sometime'  dismisses every single though process you have ever had about AL.  It is hokey.  It doesn't adhere to the Laws of Physics and no amount of 'sound' intensity can overcome gravity. Nice try though. :) 

• Like 3

On 10/7/2022 at 12:53 PM, joc said:

In  reALity...if focusing intense sound waves of a suitable frequency of vibration upon a solid body could produce levitation of the body...then it would ALWAYS produce levitation of the body.  Your word 'sometime'  dismisses every single though process you have ever had about AL.  It is hokey.  It doesn't adhere to the Laws of Physics and no amount of 'sound' intensity can overcome gravity. Nice try though. :) 

Well, I dunno bud, does this count?  according to this it can be done. The sound “intensity” at a Psychedelic Furs concert..can do it too!;)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acoustic_levitation

Edited by lightly
  • Like 2

On 10/8/2022 at 12:16 PM, lightly said:

Well, I dunno bud, does this count?  according to this it can be done. The sound “intensity” at a Psychedelic Furs concert..can do it too!;)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acoustic_levitation

I stand corrected!  Interesting video.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/7/2022 at 12:53 PM, joc said:

I don't want to start an argument about details of the etheric dynamic with an apparently diehard consensus quantist. -In my Ether Model, it isn't claimed that sound waves can cause the ether to convert quantum units entirely to elemental ether units. Intermediate transitional energy units, or "etheroidal" units, would also be involved in the process. 

There is an ether, Just because it's so finely tuned our technologies don't detect it shouldn't allow us to continue saying it isn't there.

• Like 2

There is an ether, Just because it's so finely tuned our technologies don't detect it shouldn't allow us to continue saying it isn't there.

Then why assume “ether” exists when we already have sound (as in solid) laws of physics which can simply explain why acoustic levitation is possible?

Sound is just pressure waves. High enough intensity sound/interference waves can create force stronger than gravity, that is all.

• Like 6

7 hours ago, MichaelMD said:

You are just fantasizing that it exists.  

Why should we say something exists that we cannot prove exists?  

• Like 4

9 hours ago, MichaelMD said:

I don't want to start an argument about details of the etheric dynamic with an apparently diehard consensus quantist. -In my Ether Model, it isn't claimed that sound waves can cause the ether to convert quantum units entirely to elemental ether units. Intermediate transitional energy units, or "etheroidal" units, would also be involved in the process. 

So are you trying to make your mystical reasoning scientific?   That is what it seems like.    Yes, we are more than the sum of our parts, but using old fashioned mystical terms that really don't do anything but add confusion is not going to help you communicate your ideas.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

20 hours ago, MichaelMD said:

Thanks for pointing out how illogical your ideas are. Well done. Please continue to shoot down your own ideas.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

20 hours ago, Timothy said:

High enough intensity sound/interference waves can create force stronger than gravity, that is all.

Just had a strange thought...

What about the 'hum' of the Earth...does this 'hum' have anything to do with gravity?

• Like 2

On 10/12/2022 at 2:27 PM, joc said:

What about the 'hum' of the Earth...does this 'hum' have anything to do with gravity?

It would have a tiny effect.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/11/2022 at 11:27 PM, joc said:

The answer is no because levitation by sound waves is done by creating a standing wave.

Standing waves are seen in streams where the flowing water passes over an underwater obstruction and is raised up. The hum is not known to create standing waves anywhere.

https://earthhow.com/earth-hum/#:~:text=Humans are unable to hear Earth’s hum because,lower than what we are capable of hearing.

Don't get confused by the typo on this site.

Humans are unable to hear Earth’s hum because it ranges between 2.9 and 4.5 Mhz. In general, humans can hear anything from 20 Hz to 20 kHz.

The text tells us it is not Mhz, but simply hz. Such low frequency waves would not be able to provide the lift required to levitate.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• 1 month later...

Reviewing my original Post of Oct. 5, it might make the model for Acoustic Levitation clearer if I post this addendum to try to clarify in more detail how the ether dynamics would work in the Model for levitation.

In my model for quantum entanglement, I proposed that the key units in that phenomenon are the tiniest, or elemental, ether units, which transmit a certain wave pattern through the ether matrix that connects the two "entangled" quantum units.

In the levitation model, on the other hand, the key units involved would be intermediate, or so-called "etheroidal" units in the object being levitated, which interact with elemental ether units making up the surrounding ether matrix. The way the dynamics would operate in this case would be that as the energy from the sound waves increases the vibrational energy of ether units, both in the object and in the matrix around it, the elemental ether units that make up the larger quantum/atomic units of the object, all undergo an increase in their vibrational activity, which is what would cause some of the ether units inside the object to increase their contacts with the elemental ether units "outside" the object in the ether matrix. -This would result in the atomic units losing some of their constituent smaller units, which in turn would make the object's atoms "lighter." and predispose the object to levitate.