Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Should Republicans investigate Hunter Biden's business dealings and Joe's role in them?

and-then

19 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Yes there should. I am going to ask again, in the two years that a group of Republicans has examined Hunter's laptop, and Johnson even ended his hearing with the statement that there was no smoking gun, why is there no reveal but only innuendo?  Plenty of bank information linking Hunter to foreign business dealings, plenty of records of payments to Hunter's uncle.  So investigate already.  Facts and evidence to support further claims and citation of laws broken.   That would be a start.

That’s the kinda thing you can expect when you are in the club. 

• Like 2

Just now, preacherman76 said:

That’s the kinda thing you can expect when you are in the club. 

What?  Asking for Justice.  No more BS innuendos.  Produce the evidence and lets get on with it.  Corruption is strangling us, but Trump is not a victim he is a big part of it. Expose it all.  Leave the victim's club and get on with personal responsibility, and equal justice.  Find the goods and get Joe Biden if he broke the law.  I'm serious.  I am sick of them all, but most of all, I want what the Constitution promised, equal justice for all.  

Everything is an excuse, the FBI, the DOJ, the Secret Service somehow all side with Obama or Biden.  Pretty strange for majority conservative organizations.  Pretty strange for organizations headed by Trump appointees for four years.  Pretty strange for secret service agents who destroyed records to protect Trump's dignity. 

Face it friend, your side is not the party of family values or the moral majority as they once were when I was young.   They are in it for power and control just like the establishment Dems. 

• Like 8
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Tatetopa said:

What?  Asking for Justice.  No more BS innuendos.  Produce the evidence and lets get on with it.  Corruption is strangling us, but Trump is not a victim he is a big part of it. Expose it all.  Leave the victim's club and get on with personal responsibility, and equal justice.  Find the goods and get Joe Biden if he broke the law.  I'm serious.  I am sick of them all, but most of all, I want what the Constitution promised, equal justice for all.  

Everything is an excuse, the FBI, the DOJ, the Secret Service somehow all side with Obama or Biden.  Pretty strange for majority conservative organizations.  Pretty strange for organizations headed by Trump appointees for four years.  Pretty strange for secret service agents who destroyed records to protect Trump's dignity. 

Face it friend, your side is not the party of family values or the moral majority as they once were when I was young.   They are in it for power and control just like the establishment Dems. 

What’s so hard to believe? Establishment politicians are responsible for forming and maintaining all the alphabet agencies. Is it really so hard to believe they would protect said politicians? 

I mean it’s an absolute fact Eric Holder sold assault rifles to drug cartels. Didn’t even get in trouble for refusing to answer questions before Congress about it.  Was completely shielded. Hilary Clinton destroyed subpoenaed evidence. Ordered by a court to turn it over, and instead beat it with a hammer. That alone is a serious crime had it been you or me. 

What’s also a absolute fact is there is more than enough reason to believe Biden lied about his involvement with his sons dealings in China and Ukraine. They knew from the start that this lap top was real, and yet had the media call it Russian propaganda. Even went so far as to say they wouldn’t even talk about it during the election so it didn’t hurt Biden’s chances. 

The new emerging Republican Party is just that. Grass roots for the people. The working class. It’s the RINO’s who tarnished all that. 

• Thanks 3

27 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

What’s so hard to believe? Establishment politicians are responsible for forming and maintaining all the alphabet agencies. Is it really so hard to believe they would protect said politicians? 

Half of establishment politicians are MAGA Republicans.  Democrats don't have it all their own way.  I may dislike his policies, but Mitch McConnell is the smartest politician and best strategist in the Senate.  He gets his own way a lot and put the supreme court in conservative hands.  Trump signed a piece of paper, Mitch did all of the heavy lifting. Do you think all of those folks wouldn't like to get rid of Biden?  If they can find a way to do it they will.

31 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

I mean it’s an absolute fact Eric Holder sold assault rifles to drug cartels. Didn’t even get in trouble for refusing to answer questions before Congress about it.  Was completely shielded. Hilary Clinton destroyed subpoenaed evidence. Ordered by a court to turn it over, and instead beat it with a hammer. That alone is a serious crime had it been you or me. 

Equal justice is what I want.  That means prosecuting who can be indicted and bringing them to trial.  Not trial by FROX, but trial by the Constitutional  sanctioned courts and presided over by federal judges, and even the Supreme Court if it goes that far. Neither Hillary, nor Eric Holder, nor Donald Trump should be above the law.   The question  who wants justice and who wants power?

35 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

The new emerging Republican Party is just that. Grass roots for the people. The working class.

If that was true, I'd be in.  It is a party designed to serve the elites. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Half of establishment politicians are MAGA Republicans.  Democrats don't have it all their own way.  I may dislike his policies, but Mitch McConnell is the smartest politician and best strategist in the Senate.  He gets his own way a lot and put the supreme court in conservative hands.  Trump signed a piece of paper, Mitch did all of the heavy lifting. Do you think all of those folks wouldn't like to get rid of Biden?  If they can find a way to do it they will.

The RINO’s who seemed to support Trump, I believe did so for self preservation. FOX news tried to be a Trump hater at the very beginning. During the primaries. They quickly learned they were going to lose much of their audience. Mitch, Gram, ect while establishment scum, are not dumb. It was get with the program or watch the country move on without them. 

BTW we don’t hear any of the establishment republicans saying anything about getting rid of Biden, even while the man shakes hands with ghosts, and can’t remember his long time friend died just a month before. Trump was giving two hour off the cuff speeches, and CNN had doctors on trying to say the most subtle mannerisms meant he was riddled with Alzheimer’s. 

Equal justice is what I want.  That means prosecuting who can be indicted and bringing them to trial.  Not trial by FROX, but trial by the Constitutional  sanctioned courts and presided over by federal judges, and even the Supreme Court if it goes that far. Neither Hillary, nor Eric Holder, nor Donald Trump should be above the law.   The question  who wants justice and who wants power?

Amen to that  and I fully believe you mean that. I just wish the rest of the people who support Dems did as well. 

Well the proof will be in the pudding. Seems many of the new members will be taking their seats come mid terms. I’ll be watching as closely as you will. 

• Like 4

On 10/7/2022 at 2:54 AM, and-then said:

Crimes he has been accused of over a period of what? Six years now?  Perhaps you can link us to his indictments or convictions?  Surely all these "crimes" he has committed must have caused him to be held accountable?  Or are you implying that someone in DC was protecting the man?

Wasn't he not protected for 4 years out of the 6 for just being president?

On 10/6/2022 at 10:58 PM, and-then said:

The news out today on Hunter's 4-year investigation results has the potential to take down his dad's presidency.  The question is, are such issues suitable for our Congress to dig into and expose?  Will those who were endlessly willing to investigate the former president, also be willing to give Hunter's questionable business dealings with the CCP a serious look?  

Two specific crimes are involved here and we will soon enough get to see if our justice system is ruled by a double standard or not.  Finally... could such an investigation serve to remove Biden through impeachment?  My guess is he will resign or simply tell the country he is not running in '24.  This scandal is going to absolutely ROCK DC, even though the legacy media will bend over backwards to ignore or minimize its importance.  Independent media is thriving and there will be no way to suppress the evidence that will be presented under oath in House investigations.  The midterms are 33 days away.  The Republicans will acquire subpoena power and control of House committees when the new Congress is sworn in next January.  

Do you think it's worth to do so? Is there enough evidence to blame "Joe" for his son Hunter's mistakes and shortcomings? 

1 hour ago, preacherman76 said:

Well the proof will be in the pudding. Seems many of the new members will be taking their seats come mid terms. I’ll be watching as closely as you will. 

I don't have a lot of hope that anything major will change.

On 10/7/2022 at 10:32 AM, OverSword said:

It's basically throwing the truth a bone.  Once a Republican is in the white house either heads will then roll or the GOP will use further charges as leverage to push their agenda.

Yes, I think we'll see DOJ indict on the least of the charges that he COULD be prosecuted for.  I think they know that the facts uncovered on that laptop cannot just be acid-washed away and when you add eyewitness testimony into the mix, DOJ couldn't risk ignoring that but then going after a former president over a dispute over documents. 

By making noise and letting their media slap themselves on the back for their attention to "justice" it will leave them free to indict Trump, try him in front of a DC jury, and get a slam dunk conviction.  The only unknown is precisely WHAT they'll charge him with.  Regardless of their maneuvering, their verdict will be reviewed in SCOTUS, especially if the Dems try to make a case that a conviction of some crime OTHER THAN TREASON, can disqualify him.  That's the element of all of this that worries me.  The media will turn that trial into the event of the decade and we'll hear all sorts of opinions on a guilty verdict meaning UNEQUIVOCALLY that he will be disqualified from running.

Just imagine the reactions from the low-info types when that rug gets pulled out from under them.  I think it could get quite ugly.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, thedutchiedutch said:

Wasn't he not protected for 4 years out of the 6 for just being president?

Huh?  I guess that depends on how one defines protected.  I think it's patently ridiculous to say the office protected him when he was under investigations NON-STOP for the entire term of office.  As soon as he went back to private life, AGs began lining up to sue him in state courts.  Does it ever occur to you that maybe the reason he hasn't been convicted is that the media have been lying?  Surely, with all of these investigations and millions spent, as well as the top alphabet agencies in DC breaking their own rules to take him down, he'd have been convicted by now for SOMETHING.  The reality that keeps repeating is that in spite of every attempt, not enough evidence has been available for even ONE conviction.

6 hours ago, thedutchiedutch said:

Do you think it's worth to do so? Is there enough evidence to blame "Joe" for his son Hunter's mistakes and shortcomings? 

I think it's at LEAST as valid to investigate his business dealings and to establish proof - if there is any - that he made huge sums of money from multiple foreign governments and one of his business partners is willing to testify that Joe DID make money from these ventures.  We already KNOW that Joe lied about not knowing anything about Hunter's businesses.  Don't misunderstand me.  I have no illusions that Joe will be removed from office or that Hunter will serve any jail time.  The value to the nation will be the exposure of these crimes and then, the exposure of a corrupt DOJ/FBI.

8 hours ago, and-then said:

Yes, I think we'll see DOJ indict on the least of the charges that he COULD be prosecuted for.  I think they know that the facts uncovered on that laptop cannot just be acid-washed away and when you add eyewitness testimony into the mix, DOJ couldn't risk ignoring that but then going after a former president over a dispute over documents. 

By making noise and letting their media slap themselves on the back for their attention to "justice" it will leave them free to indict Trump, try him in front of a DC jury, and get a slam dunk conviction.  The only unknown is precisely WHAT they'll charge him with.  Regardless of their maneuvering, their verdict will be reviewed in SCOTUS, especially if the Dems try to make a case that a conviction of some crime OTHER THAN TREASON, can disqualify him.  That's the element of all of this that worries me.  The media will turn that trial into the event of the decade and we'll hear all sorts of opinions on a guilty verdict meaning UNEQUIVOCALLY that he will be disqualified from running.

Just imagine the reactions from the low-info types when that rug gets pulled out from under them.  I think it could get quite ugly.

Personally I think it will be a huge win for the whole country once he is out of politics. He could have conceded with grace and been running again next election practically uncontested after the disaster of our current administration. But he instead chose to participate in divisive nonsense. I hope he is disqualified he’s just going to be bad for the mental health of the nation, no one person is worth the divisive drama brought by bad orange man.

• Like 4

On 10/8/2022 at 4:19 AM, MGB said:

All I am saying is

Yes, we know what you are trying to say.

Trump was forced to shut down Trump University and the Trump foundation which were very clearly fraud,

Do you know how ignorant that sounds?  Do you even realize that wealthy entrepreneurs probably fail as many times as they succeed?  Failure is not fraud.  When they are forced to shut down, they move onto the next opportunity.  They never stop investing in this country.  They don’t have a pity party.  We all should embrace that attitude.  That’s how Americans used to be.  It’s just too easy for some to see failure through the eyes of prejudice and claim it is fraud, when in reality, it is just a business venture that just didn’t work out.  That’s not an indication of fraud unless you’ve spent too much time listening to the MSM and/or are a minion of the soft coup to bring down Trump and restore the 2030 Agenda.

and he settled those cases, so the man is not a squeaky-clean person whom people are out to get for political purposes only.

Yes, it is for political purposes.  The Left uses the low information voter because they are ignorant of the facts.  They are easily swayed by the emotional argument.  How many times does it need to be said that for the wealthy, it is usually easier and less costly to just settle than fight.  To fight and win would cost more.  That’s poor ROI.  Settling is not an indication of guilt, just expediency.  The wealthy are perhaps more adept at knowing which hills are better to die on than others.  That is why they are wealthy.  Trump stands in their way and he must be removed politically or otherwise.

You break laws you need to be held accountable.

That is the American Justice System.  Then why are you oblivious to the criminal activity going on with the current POTUS?  The current President is but the tip of the iceberg of the corruption that exists in this government.  And you can trace it all the way back to Eric Holder (perhaps even the preceding President).  Americans should be more concerned with that and I think they are.  Trump is out of office.  He is just another businessman.  The courts are full of just businessmen being sued for one thing or another.  Too bad the American Justice System has been replaced with this hierarchical justice system we have now.  After January, hopefully we will see equal justice prevail.

He did break laws, was held accountable and now

That remains to be seen.  Being accused of breaking a law is not the same as breaking the law.  One man’s innocence is another man’s crime.  The Left seems to follow the “show me the man and I’ll show you the crime” philosophy.  In other words, any crime can be tweaked to fit a person.  The justice system with the right motivation can pin any crime on anyone at any time (that includes any one of us here and will if the Left maintains power).  That is why the DOJ/FBI has been going after anyone and everyone that can/will stand up for Trump.  They have been weaponized against the people.

There are more cases forth coming involving fraud and he will get his day in court, so don’t be surprised if the verdict is guilty.

We’ve all been waiting for his day in court.  He will have a field day.  But they won’t indict him because if they do, they will be laughed out of court.  They won’t do anything that might allow the facts to come to light because their corruption will be revealed.  They’d rather try him in the court of public opinion where they control the media.  Trump is baiting them hard, but they are too much the coward.  That’s why I keep saying, what will they invent next?  They need to keep the chaos lingering so they can have ammo to throw against Trump come 2024.  Never had to be truthful or factual, just manipulative (especially of the low information voter).

The civil suit being brought by SDNY AG James isn’t going anywhere because the banks were made whole and then some.  The system regulates itself when it comes to lending money.  Usually, the criminal case is brought first, then civil cases springboard off of that.  This is a nothing burger.  Just another failed coup attempt.

And then there is the so-called mishandling of classified information.  Again, this is the Left playing off of the low-information voter and their ignorance.  Me and my brother are both involved at different levels in this area.  My brother had setup classified workstations in the private homes of cabinet members from the Obummer and Trump Administrations.  He said that the security at Mar-a-Lago was more secure than any that he had supervised.  So this “mishandling” isn’t going to fly.  Doesn’t matter how many of Trump’s lawyers they go after.  This is a simple case for just a legal intern to get dismissed.

They have been going after Trump for the last 6 years.  Phony Russian collusion, a phony Dossier, The Mueller Witch hunt, impeachments based on false pretenses, and a litany of others.  They have always come up empty handed.  That is their track record.  These last two are just the latest but they won’t be the last.  I suspect that if the Red Wave hits, the Left will be doubling down.  While the real investigations and indictments start happening after January.  They’ll do everything to keep the truth from getting out there.  And those that do hear it will be called all sorts of names from racists to domestic terrorists.  This next month is going to be ugly.

20 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

That is incorrect.  Some RINOs have become MAGA.  Some just flow with the wind.  And others are die hard Establishment.  But they are not the same.  The last two have been dwindling in size but they still present a problem.  Yes McConnell is smart.  He follows the “the enemy of my enemy is my friend” philosophy, but he is no friend to America, just his career.  Yes, he did most of the heavy lifting.  That is his job.  What was he going to do, not appoint Conservative justices?  He knew that Trump had a long list of Conservative justices.  If he baulked, he would have lost his position as Senate leader.  The Establishment is a dying aspect of the Republican Party.  Republicans want to get rid of Bidet.  The Establishment wants to get rid of him because he is the political opposition, not because the Left’s ideology is bad for America.  Primarily because that is their ideology too.  The Left seems to get p***ed off at me because I am always railing against the Left and not the Right too.  The answer is simple.  I do rail against the Right, but there are two enemies (or two arms) against the Constitution.  It’s not smart to take on both at the same time.  The Left presents the immediate threat.  After the Left is put in their place, then the Right can finish cleaning their house.  And there will be an army to see it through.  Trump is and has changed the Republican Party (for the better).  It is now an inclusive big-tent party, pro-Constitution, America First.  The final tally on his endorsements is at 193 to 11 (primaries).  He has the numbers on his side and they are growing.  We just need to see how bad the cheating is.  We already know that the polls are skewed, so it will take everyone to get out and vote.

Equal justice yes, but as long as the Left stays in power, we will never see equal justice.  Trump is fighting for a return of equal justice and not this hierarchical justice system.  No one is above the law, but the Left keeps invoking that mantra and uses it against Trump.  Implying that Trump must be guilty of something.  I don’t think the public has been falling for that.  Hasn’t 6 years of investigation proved that false.  Would any other President hold up as well to that?  Trump hasn’t done a thing.  On the other hand the evidence is clear against Hilary and Eric and it won’t stop there.  Before insisting that Trump removes the speck from his eye, maybe the Left should remove the log from theirs.  Hasn’t it ever dawned on you that even if Trump committed a crime that’s not the reason the Left is going after him??  It is because he will unveil the corruption they have been involved in.

But you don’t want to be “in”.  If you did, you’d join me.  You wouldn’t join me because you don’t think anyone on the Left is guilty, because you are all in with them.

7 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

But you don’t want to be “in”.  If you did, you’d join me.  You wouldn’t join me because you don’t think anyone on the Left is guilty, because you are all in with them.

Reading my mind again?  I think a lot of people on the left are totally guilty.  I think a lot of people on the right are guilty too.  I don't think any of them including MAGA care about ordinary citizens, their survival and their prosperity. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

Yes, we know what you are trying to say.

Do you know how ignorant that sounds?  Do you even realize that wealthy entrepreneurs probably fail as many times as they succeed?  Failure is not fraud.  When they are forced to shut down, they move onto the next opportunity.  They never stop investing in this country.  They don’t have a pity party.  We all should embrace that attitude.  That’s how Americans used to be.  It’s just too easy for some to see failure through the eyes of prejudice and claim it is fraud, when in reality, it is just a business venture that just didn’t work out.  That’s not an indication of fraud unless you’ve spent too much time listening to the MSM and/or are a minion of the soft coup to bring down Trump and restore the 2030 Agenda.

and he settled those cases, so the man is not a squeaky-clean person whom people are out to get for political purposes only.

Yes, it is for political purposes.  The Left uses the low information voter because they are ignorant of the facts.  They are easily swayed by the emotional argument.  How many times does it need to be said that for the wealthy, it is usually easier and less costly to just settle than fight.  To fight and win would cost more.  That’s poor ROI.  Settling is not an indication of guilt, just expediency.  The wealthy are perhaps more adept at knowing which hills are better to die on than others.  That is why they are wealthy.  Trump stands in their way and he must be removed politically or otherwise.

That is the American Justice System.  Then why are you oblivious to the criminal activity going on with the current POTUS?  The current President is but the tip of the iceberg of the corruption that exists in this government.  And you can trace it all the way back to Eric Holder (perhaps even the preceding President).  Americans should be more concerned with that and I think they are.  Trump is out of office.  He is just another businessman.  The courts are full of just businessmen being sued for one thing or another.  Too bad the American Justice System has been replaced with this hierarchical justice system we have now.  After January, hopefully we will see equal justice prevail.

That remains to be seen.  Being accused of breaking a law is not the same as breaking the law.  One man’s innocence is another man’s crime.  The Left seems to follow the “show me the man and I’ll show you the crime” philosophy.  In other words, any crime can be tweaked to fit a person.  The justice system with the right motivation can pin any crime on anyone at any time (that includes any one of us here and will if the Left maintains power).  That is why the DOJ/FBI has been going after anyone and everyone that can/will stand up for Trump.  They have been weaponized against the people.

We’ve all been waiting for his day in court.  He will have a field day.  But they won’t indict him because if they do, they will be laughed out of court.  They won’t do anything that might allow the facts to come to light because their corruption will be revealed.  They’d rather try him in the court of public opinion where they control the media.  Trump is baiting them hard, but they are too much the coward.  That’s why I keep saying, what will they invent next?  They need to keep the chaos lingering so they can have ammo to throw against Trump come 2024.  Never had to be truthful or factual, just manipulative (especially of the low information voter).

The civil suit being brought by SDNY AG James isn’t going anywhere because the banks were made whole and then some.  The system regulates itself when it comes to lending money.  Usually, the criminal case is brought first, then civil cases springboard off of that.  This is a nothing burger.  Just another failed coup attempt.

And then there is the so-called mishandling of classified information.  Again, this is the Left playing off of the low-information voter and their ignorance.  Me and my brother are both involved at different levels in this area.  My brother had setup classified workstations in the private homes of cabinet members from the Obummer and Trump Administrations.  He said that the security at Mar-a-Lago was more secure than any that he had supervised.  So this “mishandling” isn’t going to fly.  Doesn’t matter how many of Trump’s lawyers they go after.  This is a simple case for just a legal intern to get dismissed.

They have been going after Trump for the last 6 years.  Phony Russian collusion, a phony Dossier, The Mueller Witch hunt, impeachments based on false pretenses, and a litany of others.  They have always come up empty handed.  That is their track record.  These last two are just the latest but they won’t be the last.  I suspect that if the Red Wave hits, the Left will be doubling down.  While the real investigations and indictments start happening after January.  They’ll do everything to keep the truth from getting out there.  And those that do hear it will be called all sorts of names from racists to domestic terrorists.  This next month is going to be ugly.

Opinion | The Trump Foundation was one big scam, according to the New York attorney general. What a shock. - The Washington Post

For instance, Trump had to pay a fine when it was discovered that the foundation made an illegal $25,000 contribution to a political group connected to Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi, who just happened to be deciding at the time whether to pursue a fraud investigation into Trump University, which she most agreeably decided not to do. Not only was the contribution itself illegal — charitable foundations aren’t allowed to donate to political groups — it was hidden when the foundation reported on its tax forms that the contribution had instead gone to a legitimate nonprofit in Kansas with a similar name, to which they had actually given no money. In other cases, the foundation was used to pay legal settlements for Trump himself.

If you cannot get one thing right, you have lost all credibility. As for Biden, I have said he should be impeached. Don't think Democrats get a free ride either. Keep turning a blind eye to Trump's crimes, keep excusing everything he does as normal. But only for him, because you know as well as I do, If Biden does it, you will condemn it, like a good little Trumpette.

Edited by MGB
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/8/2022 at 3:44 AM, and-then said:

You can do yourself a favor by having a look at our Constitution.  The qualifications for the office of POTUS are clearly defined.  Native born, at least 35 years old, not removed through impeachment and a guilty verdict in the Senate.  The LAST one is the simplest to understand.  The Founders were EXTREMELY cognizant of how the Crown in GB used the blanket charge of "treason" to include many offenses that were little more than differences of politics.

As a result, they carefully defined what Treason against the U.S. would consist of.  *SPOILER ALERT*

There are two elements to it.  BOTH involve either making war (as in actual fighting) against the U.S. OR "lending aid and comfort to the enemies of the U.S."  BOTH of these elements involve ACTUAL combat against the country OR aiding combat against the country.  Bummer, right?

Those who lost their minds after years of conditioning to fear and loathe Trump, are going to see MSM types who would hold forth on all the ways he provided "aid and comfort" to America's enemies and it's going to drive them crazy when the case eventually winds up in SCOTUS and the vote goes his way.  I take ZERO joy out of all of this because it will drive SCOTUS to rule in favor of the Constitutional definition but again, the low info types will simply accuse his appointments of showing favoritism.  IOW, it will continue to damage the country.

Here ya go... enjoy.

https://constitutionus.com/democracy/treason-and-the-us-constitution/

https://www.criminaldefenselawyer.com/resources/treason.htm

You know trump both took stuff he wasnt entitled to and caused the attempted inserection on the 6th all rational people who arent ignorant intentionally lying or both know this. Some of course can not admit it.

In the past on this very forum you have parroted others and brayed your own bullying threats or civil violence just like your lord and master "bad orange man" does, a week or so back you bet your house trump will be convicted then you started reeling back he will run and will win 2024, news flash, he cant do both, pick one.

Back in 2020 you melted down really lost contact with realty when it came to blind bent knee devotion to your "BOM" i get it and like you and your posts in non political threads your new hat of self appointed expert in constitutional law something real attorneys and judges are in debate over is nothing i will place any credibility or integrity into, its your biased opinion and grasping, nothing more.

I do however fear the unhinged melt down in your future when your BOM is given coveralls in a color that matches his oily hide. Please try to take care of yourself and i will see you in other topics.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, and-then said:

The value to the nation will be the exposure of these crimes

As is now the case with trump but ironically you dont support it, weird.

• Like 1

I saw this and figured this thread was good enough to place it in.  Not sure if SCOTUS will take it up or not.

https://www.scotusblog.com/2022/10/trump-asks-justices-to-intervene-in-dispute-over-documents-seized-from-his-home/

2 minutes ago, the13bats said:

As is now the case with trump but ironically you dont support it, weird.

Do us all a favor... cite and or link to ANY crime he has been indicted for.  Keeping in mind that he's been a private citizen for two years and has no immunity from that job.  The burden of proof for your partisan screeds are on you, buddy.  This is still America and we're still innocent until PROVEN guilty.  Or is that only for some?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, and-then said:

Do us all a favor... cite and or link to ANY crime he has been indicted for.  Keeping in mind that he's been a private citizen for two years and has no immunity from that job.  The burden of proof for your partisan screeds are on you, buddy.  This is still America and we're still innocent until PROVEN guilty.  Or is that only for some?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFXASxP3h4tbyoLNqpN_g

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/7/2022 at 11:36 PM, WVK said:

He quilty of 55 Uncharged crimes? What does that mean?

He is quite warm?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, and-then said:

Joe Biden is already guilty the trial is just a formality, right.  And, the proof of Joe's election fraud.  Who cares about the umpires decision?  Joe's a cheat.

It's a dirty old town.  A DC town needs a DC hero.  Where's Batman?

• Like 4

10 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

Do you know how ignorant that sounds?  Do you even realize that wealthy entrepreneurs probably fail as many times as they succeed?  Failure is not fraud.  When they are forced to shut down, they move onto the next opportunity.  They never stop investing in this country.  They don’t have a pity party.  We all should embrace that attitude. 

An entrepreneur can make an honest best effort and still fail.  Failure is not fraud.  Telling investors you are going to use their money for one specific thing then diverting a portion of it for personal enrichment is fraud.  

Entrepreneurs never stop convincing other people to invest anywhere they see an optimal opportunity, and most important, entrepreneurs don't have a pity party.   

The last two years have been a continuous Donald Trump pity party; everything is unfair and somebody else fault. 

Entrepreneurs can be brutally honest with themselves, dissect their failure, study it and hone their skills.  Next time they are better equipped to succeed.  If all Donald Trump does is believe his life is unfair,  he will never look within to improve his skills and learn.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, and-then said:

Your unhinged meltdown is starting to show,

Screed?

Why do you capitalize some words?

1 hour ago, and-then said:

innocent until PROVEN guilty. 

What an ironical hypocrite you believe bad orange man is innocent of everything no matter what, lets sit back and see if you keep your house and trumpy is convicted and you accept he is guilty.

• Like 1