Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Should Republicans investigate Hunter Biden's business dealings and Joe's role in them?

and-then

On 10/7/2022 at 12:35 AM, Tatetopa said:

If calling him the big guy was incriminating Don Junior would be spending time in the slammer for his  meme of his dad "redact this."

I thought when jr called dad "big guy" it had to do with too many mcfish and shakes ( vanilla, of course).

• Haha 3

On 10/7/2022 at 2:54 AM, and-then said:

Crimes he has been accused of over a period of what? Six years now?  Perhaps you can link us to his indictments or convictions?  Surely all these "crimes" he has committed must have caused him to be held accountable?  Or are you implying that someone in DC was protecting the man?

Okay lazyboi do your own research, accountable? It doesnt always mean a stay at the greybar hotel,

Heck, even you bet your house trump will be convicted of crimes so this is a bit moot dont you think?

9 hours ago, the13bats said:

You know trump both took stuff he wasnt entitled to and caused the attempted inserection on the 6th all rational people who arent ignorant intentionally lying or both know this. Some of course can not admit it.

In the past on this very forum you have parroted others and brayed your own bullying threats or civil violence just like your lord and master "bad orange man" does, a week or so back you bet your house trump will be convicted then you started reeling back he will run and will win 2024, news flash, he cant do both, pick one.

Back in 2020 you melted down really lost contact with realty when it came to blind bent knee devotion to your "BOM" i get it and like you and your posts in non political threads your new hat of self appointed expert in constitutional law something real attorneys and judges are in debate over is nothing i will place any credibility or integrity into, its your biased opinion and grasping, nothing more.

I do however fear the unhinged melt down in your future when your BOM is given coveralls in a color that matches his oily hide. Please try to take care of yourself and i will see you in other topics.

I suppose it doesn't matter what we say in here. It is what is really happening behind the scenes that matter. What will happen in a court of law.

It appears Trumps document case has taken a new turn. He knowingly kept the documents he was not entitled to and used them as a bargaining chip to try and get records from the National Archives on the Mueller investigation in exchange. There is correspondence on this, and that is why Trump wants those NARA records shielded from the FBO/DOJ investigation, obstruction (because he knew he had the records) and extortion (because he held them just for that purpose.)

He has falsely claimed that Obama had 33,000,000 records many of them classified and G HW Bush had millions of classified documents sent to a Chinese restaurant/Bowling alley :rolleyes:

A former Federal prosecutor has said people speak like that when they are guilty and scared. Of course, he states these things to his followers at rallies to show a double standard that does not exist, and he knows they will not question or even dare to look up his statement because he has brainwashed them to distrust the media. The man is caught in constant lies and somehow the media is corrupt?

Ex-Prosecutor: Trump's Claims About Bush Make Him Look Guilty, Scared (businessinsider.com)

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, MGB said:

I suppose it doesn't matter what we say in here. It is what is really happening behind the scenes that matter. What will happen in a court of law.

It appears Trumps document case has taken a new turn. He knowingly kept the documents he was not entitled to and used them as a bargaining chip to try and get records from the National Archives on the Mueller investigation in exchange. There is correspondence on this, and that is why Trump wants those NARA records shielded from the FBO/DOJ investigation, obstruction (because he knew he had the records) and extortion (because he held them just for that purpose.)

He has falsely claimed that Obama had 33,000,000 records many of them classified and G HW Bush had millions of classified documents sent to a Chinese restaurant/Bowling alley :rolleyes:

A former Federal prosecutor has said people speak like that when they are guilty and scared. Of course, he states these things to his followers at rallies to show a double standard that does not exist, and he knows they will not question or even dare to look up his statement because he has brainwashed them to distrust the media. The man is caught in constant lies and somehow the media is corrupt?

Ex-Prosecutor: Trump's Claims About Bush Make Him Look Guilty, Scared (businessinsider.com)

If what we say on here matters is perception some things matter to me some does not, just like the members themselves.

Trumps go to of blame others and whataboutism simply will not wash in a courtroom in front of a judge,

I sure do flip flop, i dont think trump will walk ahem waddle scott free but i dont see him getting in much real trouble. Heck his bent knees might be right in a way that the agenda is to be sure he cant run for anything no side wants him at this point. Then again the powers might want to show the people trump isnt above the law and democracy is real, the people booted trump out 2020 but have lost a lot of faith just more of the damage trump did so trump being convicted of crimes he committed is a start to repairing his damage and restoring faith to the people.

• Like 2

On 10/8/2022 at 12:24 PM, Tatetopa said:

Face it friend, your side is not the party of family values or the moral majority as they once were when I was young.   They are in it for power and control just like the establishment Dems. 

I remember the "moral majority" as being the most immoral minority in the country.  They had not values except power then either.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

Yes, we know what you are trying to say.

Do you know how ignorant that sounds?  Do you even realize that wealthy entrepreneurs probably fail as many times as they succeed?  Failure is not fraud.  When they are forced to shut down, they move onto the next opportunity.  They never stop investing in this country.  They don’t have a pity party.  We all should embrace that attitude.  That’s how Americans used to be.  It’s just too easy for some to see failure through the eyes of prejudice and claim it is fraud, when in reality, it is just a business venture that just didn’t work out.  That’s not an indication of fraud unless you’ve spent too much time listening to the MSM and/or are a minion of the soft coup to bring down Trump and restore the 2030 Agenda.

and he settled those cases, so the man is not a squeaky-clean person whom people are out to get for political purposes only.

Yes, it is for political purposes.  The Left uses the low information voter because they are ignorant of the facts.  They are easily swayed by the emotional argument.  How many times does it need to be said that for the wealthy, it is usually easier and less costly to just settle than fight.  To fight and win would cost more.  That’s poor ROI.  Settling is not an indication of guilt, just expediency.  The wealthy are perhaps more adept at knowing which hills are better to die on than others.  That is why they are wealthy.  Trump stands in their way and he must be removed politically or otherwise.

That is the American Justice System.  Then why are you oblivious to the criminal activity going on with the current POTUS?  The current President is but the tip of the iceberg of the corruption that exists in this government.  And you can trace it all the way back to Eric Holder (perhaps even the preceding President).  Americans should be more concerned with that and I think they are.  Trump is out of office.  He is just another businessman.  The courts are full of just businessmen being sued for one thing or another.  Too bad the American Justice System has been replaced with this hierarchical justice system we have now.  After January, hopefully we will see equal justice prevail.

That remains to be seen.  Being accused of breaking a law is not the same as breaking the law.  One man’s innocence is another man’s crime.  The Left seems to follow the “show me the man and I’ll show you the crime” philosophy.  In other words, any crime can be tweaked to fit a person.  The justice system with the right motivation can pin any crime on anyone at any time (that includes any one of us here and will if the Left maintains power).  That is why the DOJ/FBI has been going after anyone and everyone that can/will stand up for Trump.  They have been weaponized against the people.

We’ve all been waiting for his day in court.  He will have a field day.  But they won’t indict him because if they do, they will be laughed out of court.  They won’t do anything that might allow the facts to come to light because their corruption will be revealed.  They’d rather try him in the court of public opinion where they control the media.  Trump is baiting them hard, but they are too much the coward.  That’s why I keep saying, what will they invent next?  They need to keep the chaos lingering so they can have ammo to throw against Trump come 2024.  Never had to be truthful or factual, just manipulative (especially of the low information voter).

The civil suit being brought by SDNY AG James isn’t going anywhere because the banks were made whole and then some.  The system regulates itself when it comes to lending money.  Usually, the criminal case is brought first, then civil cases springboard off of that.  This is a nothing burger.  Just another failed coup attempt.

And then there is the so-called mishandling of classified information.  Again, this is the Left playing off of the low-information voter and their ignorance.  Me and my brother are both involved at different levels in this area.  My brother had setup classified workstations in the private homes of cabinet members from the Obummer and Trump Administrations.  He said that the security at Mar-a-Lago was more secure than any that he had supervised.  So this “mishandling” isn’t going to fly.  Doesn’t matter how many of Trump’s lawyers they go after.  This is a simple case for just a legal intern to get dismissed.

They have been going after Trump for the last 6 years.  Phony Russian collusion, a phony Dossier, The Mueller Witch hunt, impeachments based on false pretenses, and a litany of others.  They have always come up empty handed.  That is their track record.  These last two are just the latest but they won’t be the last.  I suspect that if the Red Wave hits, the Left will be doubling down.  While the real investigations and indictments start happening after January.  They’ll do everything to keep the truth from getting out there.  And those that do hear it will be called all sorts of names from racists to domestic terrorists.  This next month is going to be ugly.

I have to wonder..do you post on lots of sites..under different names?   Do you make a lot of money doing it?     

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, lightly said:

I have to wonder..do you post on lots of sites..under different names?   Do you make a lot of money doing it?     

I have that member on ignore because of just what you are suggesting.

On 10/9/2022 at 3:17 AM, and-then said:

Huh?  I guess that depends on how one defines protected.  I think it's patently ridiculous to say the office protected him when he was under investigations NON-STOP for the entire term of office.  As soon as he went back to private life, AGs began lining up to sue him in state courts.  Does it ever occur to you that maybe the reason he hasn't been convicted is that the media have been lying?  Surely, with all of these investigations and millions spent, as well as the top alphabet agencies in DC breaking their own rules to take him down, he'd have been convicted by now for SOMETHING.  The reality that keeps repeating is that in spite of every attempt, not enough evidence has been available for even ONE conviction.

He was protected by executive privilege for 4 years or wasn't he not? Doesn't it even occur to you that he is a criminal that ran the office like a mob boss? He will be convicted sooner or later. It just takes time but he will get what he deserved. Just because failure of, using your words "not enough evidence", means automatically that you are innocent. Karma is a b**** and sooner or later it will catch up with Cheeto Jesus. whether you like it or not. 

Here is a nice article about his current most criminal probes that explains a lot : https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/23306941/donald-trump-crimes-criminal-investigation-mar-a-lago-fbi-january-6-election-georgia-new-york

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 10/9/2022 at 3:22 AM, and-then said:

I think it's at LEAST as valid to investigate his business dealings and to establish proof - if there is any - that he made huge sums of money from multiple foreign governments and one of his business partners is willing to testify that Joe DID make money from these ventures.  We already KNOW that Joe lied about not knowing anything about Hunter's businesses.  Don't misunderstand me.  I have no illusions that Joe will be removed from office or that Hunter will serve any jail time.  The value to the nation will be the exposure of these crimes and then, the exposure of a corrupt DOJ/FBI.

I think an investigation should be taken place for sure. No disagreeing with that at all. But didn't republicans do so already in 2020 and found no evidence of wrongdoing by Joe Biden? 

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, thedutchiedutch said:

He was protected by executive privilege for 4 years or wasn't he not? Doesn't it even occur to you that he is a criminal that ran the office like a mob boss? He will be convicted sooner or later. It just takes time but he will get what he deserved. Just because failure of, using your words "not enough evidence", means automatically that you are innocent. Karma is a b**** and sooner or later it will catch up with Cheeto Jesus. whether you like it or not. 

Here is a nice article about his current most criminal probes that explains a lot : https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/23306941/donald-trump-crimes-criminal-investigation-mar-a-lago-fbi-january-6-election-georgia-new-york

What a great read many thanks for posting it sure sums it up well and very unbiased i like how the writer pointed out possible intimidation as a result of trumps subjects that have taken to violence in support of marmalaid messiahs commands.

Its been a weird ride i never paid attention to politics it just really never effected me then enter mr bumbles and it was like some WWF event with his rallys being more like tail gate keggers before skynard tribute band plays at the county fair, it seemed like make believe to me.

In fact it never really sank in until almost two years after trump was booted out, i dont see trump flags or bumper stickers any more but i did see one lonely flag it read "biden is not my president" at first i just thought what a cry baby sore loser then i had the reality set in that booted out buffoon who divided people,  embarassed America , cost lives etc was in fact in charge for four years, its a miracle he didnt do more damage. His maga idea sure ended in the opposite but thats okay his go to, blame others for his countless epic fails.

No wonder even the GOP do not want him any more, your link drove home the fact of just how heinous this man is. No, his worshippers cant accept it they are brainwashed and duped and some may tantrum out and loose their lives for a man who wouldnt let them hand out towels at his golf club bathroom, in the end justice will prevale trump will make sure of it.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

Maybe answer me this as they have had the computer for some time now so it likely has been gone through with a fine tooth comb, what do you think is being hidden?

I would think that if there was anything that implicated Joe we would have heard about it by now. From what I have seen is innuendo from members here with no substance. Hunter is not in politics and is basically a spoiled brat fk up with no influence.

• Thanks 3

19 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Maybe answer me this as they have had the computer for some time now so it likely has been gone through with a fine tooth comb, what do you think is being hidden?

I would think that if there was anything that implicated Joe we would have heard about it by now. From what I have seen is innuendo from members here with no substance. Hunter is not in politics and is basically a spoiled brat fk up with no influence.

Flash back a bit, from my understanding and please do correct my mistakes this alleged hunter laptop i say alleged because no one of crediblity told me it is hunters was, and get this story left at an unknown comp repair shop where the blind owner couldnt see who left it but copied the hdd and was some way in cahoots with lil mr brownsweat who also had his way with alleged laptop and some way it was at some point presented to authorities...so we have no chain of evidence or provenance.

If what i have seen online is correct and trump subjects have raised their bowed heads to bray that it is Hunter is a soiled entited junkie that should stop making things hard on his dad who obviously has too much stress on his supporting structure already.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, the13bats said:

What a great read many thanks for posting it sure sums it up well and very unbiased

Did we read the same article? "Unbiased" is not at all in the vocabulary I would have used to describe it! 

12 hours ago, lightly said:

SUSHHHHH!!!!!!

It's nobody you know OK.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSyuRbwf4fe4xa6GNhZUhC

Edited by psyche101
  • Haha 5

17 hours ago, the13bats said:

i dont think trump will walk ahem waddle scott free but i dont see him getting in much real trouble.

There are too many unknowns and things without precedent in law.  IF he's indicted he will be convicted.  No DC jury would ever fail to take their shot at him.  The ridiculous aspect of all of this is that no matter how much noise the media makes and how often we hear -"the walls are closing in", the bottom line is it's a document fight and he was president when he took them.  Anyone who expects the man to be jailed is just kidding themselves.  The same is true for those holding out hope that a conviction would disqualify him from running.  Just not gonna happen.  It WOULD be bad for the country though.  Those like yourself and many others here would see a conviction and believe it should disqualify him but then see him running, especially if it goes to SCOTUS and the ruling favors him, would be so angry that it might be worth joining the crowds who will be in the streets should he win.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, and-then said:

There are too many unknowns and things without precedent in law.  IF he's indicted he will be convicted.  No DC jury would ever fail to take their shot at him.  The ridiculous aspect of all of this is that no matter how much noise the media makes and how often we hear -"the walls are closing in", the bottom line is it's a document fight and he was president when he took them.  Anyone who expects the man to be jailed is just kidding themselves.  The same is true for those holding out hope that a conviction would disqualify him from running.  Just not gonna happen.  It WOULD be bad for the country though.  Those like yourself and many others here would see a conviction and believe it should disqualify him but then see him running, especially if it goes to SCOTUS and the ruling favors him, would be so angry that it might be worth joining the crowds who will be in the streets should he win.  

You started out so well so rational then down that orange glowing rabbit hole of delusions and make believe you plummeted.

We get it you support trump even if he told you himself he committed treason, can he run 2024? Maybe but there is a lot of green between now and then, will he if able run 2024? A while back i would have bet a Coke on it, ( not my home as you have about a conviction )

But now i dont really believe he will, he lost 2020 fair and square the best law team yours and other subjects money could buy paid for them and they proved he lost fair and square doesnt matter if you guys accept it or not. This time hes not what he was 2016 i dont know how long its been since i saw a trump bumper sticker much less flag,

and you have to know for each of you trump voters on here there are 2 or 3 who will vote against him to keep him out as they did in 2020 but even more people want him to go away than then. So your vote is moot.

Lets sit back and see how his legal issues go lets see how his health goes hes old and obese, then lets see if he steps up and announces hes gonna run it will be more fun than when he shaved vince McMahon head.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, psyche101 said:

SUSHHHHH!!!!!!

It's nobody you know OK.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSyuRbwf4fe4xa6GNhZUhC

Could be anybody!!!

img_1_1665479855644.jpg

On 10/10/2022 at 6:59 AM, the13bats said:

If what we say on here matters is perception some things matter to me some does not, just like the members themselves.

Trumps go to of blame others and whataboutism simply will not wash in a courtroom in front of a judge,

I sure do flip flop, i dont think trump will walk ahem waddle scott free but i dont see him getting in much real trouble. Heck his bent knees might be right in a way that the agenda is to be sure he cant run for anything no side wants him at this point. Then again the powers might want to show the people trump isnt above the law and democracy is real, the people booted trump out 2020 but have lost a lot of faith just more of the damage trump did so trump being convicted of crimes he committed is a start to repairing his damage and restoring faith to the people.

I agree. He was forced to shut down two of his enterprises over fraud, and now his New York businesses are going to trial sometime in 2023 for fraud as well. The New York Attorney General has evidence two sets of books were kept. One for favorable loans and one for taxes, and Alan Weissenberg is testifying this month against the Trump organization itself, but he won't against anyone named Trump as per his agreement with the New York Attorney General. Isn't this the Billionaire who has paid $0 in taxes for 10 out of 15 years beginning in 2000? It is no wonder Trump has tried to shield his taxes, saying they have been "under audit." A clear lie.

In Georgia he tried to pressure the Georgia Secretary of State to overturn the results because of fraud that has not been shown in the Supreme court, various circuit courts or just plain anywhere. The man tried to claim mail in voting cost him the election, however he wanted those votes thrown out and him declared the winner. No doing of the election or anything, just throw them out and make me the winner. How can he be sure those mail in votes that "cost him the election" were Democrat or Republican votes? He didn't care and like a Tyrant just wanted them throw out and make him the winner.

In Mar-A-Lago he has contradicted himself so many times he knows he is in trouble. This is why he has turned to the Supreme court in an effort to stop the investigators from using the correspondence he had with NARA from being used. That correspondence shows he clearly knew he has the documents and basically used them as leverage to get other records from the archives he wanted. Fine, investigators should turn to NARA and use their correspondence with Trump which belongs to the U.S Government and not Trump. 

It is sad that people defend all of these things Trump is accused of and try to justify it as normal. I realize he hasn't been to trial, and you are innocent until proven guilty, but the excuses that there is nothing there is just plain false.

And I don't see Trump getting in too much trouble either, but in the Mar-A-Lago case I would not let it slide. This needs to be taken to trial to show that no one is above the law, and whether or not he is found guilty isn't the point.

In all reality, Trump will try to stall and delay all of these things and he is already doing it, hoping a re-election will grant him immunity and I would bet with 100% belief that once he announces he is running he will start saying we should remove Presidential term limits, and in his mind, it will be to shield him until the day he dies. It was an amendment to the Constitution so I see it as susceptible to being changed, especially after Trump "joked" they should remove the limits.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, MGB said:

I agree. He was forced to shut down two of his enterprises over fraud, and now his New York businesses are going to trial sometime in 2023 for fraud as well. The New York Attorney General has evidence two sets of books were kept. One for favorable loans and one for taxes, and Alan Weissenberg is testifying this month against the Trump organization itself, but he won't against anyone named Trump as per his agreement with the New York Attorney General. Isn't this the Billionaire who has paid $0 in taxes for 10 out of 15 years beginning in 2000? It is no wonder Trump has tried to shield his taxes, saying they have been "under audit." A clear lie.

In Georgia he tried to pressure the Georgia Secretary of State to overturn the results because of fraud that has not been shown in the Supreme court, various circuit courts or just plain anywhere. The man tried to claim mail in voting cost him the election, however he wanted those votes thrown out and him declared the winner. No doing of the election or anything, just throw them out and make me the winner. How can he be sure those mail in votes that "cost him the election" were Democrat or Republican votes? He didn't care and like a Tyrant just wanted them throw out and make him the winner.

In Mar-A-Lago he has contradicted himself so many times he knows he is in trouble. This is why he has turned to the Supreme court in an effort to stop the investigators from using the correspondence he had with NARA from being used. That correspondence shows he clearly knew he has the documents and basically used them as leverage to get other records from the archives he wanted. Fine, investigators should turn to NARA and use their correspondence with Trump which belongs to the U.S Government and not Trump. 

It is sad that people defend all of these things Trump is accused of and try to justify it as normal. I realize he hasn't been to trial, and you are innocent until proven guilty, but the excuses that there is nothing there is just plain false.

And I don't see Trump getting in too much trouble either, but in the Mar-A-Lago case I would not let it slide. This needs to be taken to trial to show that no one is above the law, and whether or not he is found guilty isn't the point.

In all reality, Trump will try to stall and delay all of these things and he is already doing it, hoping a re-election will grant him immunity and I would bet with 100% belief that once he announces he is running he will start saying we should remove Presidential term limits, and in his mind, it will be to shield him until the day he dies. It was an amendment to the Constitution so I see it as susceptible to being changed, especially after Trump "joked" they should remove the limits.

Very well said.

Im not surprised some people defend trump even when its obvious he has done wrong imnsho some people have to have a leader figure a person like trump fit he said basically worship me and ill let you be more like me in that we will blame others for our failures or mistakes, it happens in abusive relationships the domanator will blame their victim for causing them to be abusive.

With trump a lot of just everyday people tired of politicians gave him a chance and were very let down they admitted their mistake moved on but the type person who really do "worship" trump they have to be blind to his faults as they are blind to their own. So never ending defense of him is the must.

Enter the rub, trump and his subjects went at things like the law doesnt apply to him but we see it does.

You bet trump wants to be handed 2024 and with it a get out of jail free card then pardon himself give himself a lifetime appointment and give a little yellow middle finger to the constitution,  democracy and the people. However to do this he has a lot of hurdles he is old in bad shape and just getting older and worse, the GOP isnt behind him, he has lost a lot more supporters than he had, dont confuse a few delusional unhinged noisy members as some big trump fan base. He also cant pull made up BS like election fraud.

In 2020 i saw lots of local trump support i had no real prediction how it would go now i do not see any of that support, no flags no bumper stickers that means supporters removed those signs, very telling. i do know of one flag "biden is not my presedent" thats denouncing biden not endorsing trump, biden was elected because people didnt want trump 2020 and even more so do not want him now. Of course he is going to drag it out all he can he could easily die of old age before it catches up he doesnt need 2024 to beat the rap.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, the13bats said:

You bet trump wants to be handed 2024 and with it a get out of jail free card then pardon himself give himself a lifetime appointment and give a little yellow middle finger to the constitution,  democracy and the people. However to do this he has a lot of hurdles he is old in bad shape and just getting older and worse, the GOP isnt behind him, he has lost a lot more supporters than he had, dont confuse a few delusional unhinged noisy members as some big trump fan base. He also cant pull made up BS like election fraud.

And they're still playing the "he wants to pardon himself" nonsense :lol: 

42 minutes ago, the13bats said:

In 2020 i saw lots of local trump support i had no real prediction how it would go now i do not see any of that support, no flags no bumper stickers that means supporters removed those signs, very telling. i do know of one flag "biden is not my presedent" thats denouncing biden not endorsing trump, biden was elected because people didnt want trump 2020 and even more so do not want him now. Of course he is going to drag it out all he can he could easily die of old age before it catches up he doesnt need 2024 to beat the rap.

Why would there by Trump flags and stickers during the midterms when Trump isn't running? Are there any Biden 2024 flags? Should there be? Maybe I'm missing something as a non-American as to how people fly political flags in midterm years?

Edited by Paranoid Android

15 hours ago, MGB said:

That is the best point of all.  Putin or Kim  can write the laws  as they go along with no authority to question them.  It is not supposed to be the same for an American President.  A president does get a whole lot of power and a whole lot of latitude, but there are limits even to what a president can do. 

The very sad part of this is that the United States cannot trust him even though some of his followers would walk on fire for him.  His past practices have demonstrated that he is capable of selling or giving documents to third parties for his own advantage. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, the13bats said:

Very well said.

Im not surprised some people defend trump even when its obvious he has done wrong imnsho some people have to have a leader figure a person like trump fit he said basically worship me and ill let you be more like me in that we will blame others for our failures or mistakes, it happens in abusive relationships the domanator will blame their victim for causing them to be abusive.

With trump a lot of just everyday people tired of politicians gave him a chance and were very let down they admitted their mistake moved on but the type person who really do "worship" trump they have to be blind to his faults as they are blind to their own. So never ending defense of him is the must.

Enter the rub, trump and his subjects went at things like the law doesnt apply to him but we see it does.

If the Democrats keep the Senate, we will see Trump rage over claims of stolen elections. He knows without key people in place in the Senate they cannot return the electoral votes for "corrected" electoral votes like last time, and he will have to purely rely on the Governors and Secretary of States he endorsed to throw out valid votes in States he loses come the 24 elections.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Paranoid Android said:

And they're still playing the "he wants to pardon himself" nonsense :lol: 

Why would there by Trump flags and stickers during the midterms when Trump isn't running? Are there any Biden 2024 flags? Should there be? Maybe I'm missing something as a non-American as to how people fly political flags in midterm years?

We don't expect Biden to run in 2024.   There are Trump flags and stickers because he has even made the midterms very much about himself to maintain his relevance.   I think he will announce a run in 2024 because to be quite cynical, it is a major income stream for him now. 

I am dubious 2022 elections will go well.  I do not believe 2024 would go well either if he runs.  He would begin calling it fake in 2023.

And frankly, ever the cynic , Mr. Trump in my opinion does not want an election in 2024 nor another term as president.  He would prefer to be carried on the shoulders of a loyal, adoring, and violent mob into everlasting power.  He stands some chance of pulling that off. The pessimist in me says that would be the end of the Constitutional Republic of the United States.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

We don't expect Biden to run in 2024.   There are Trump flags and stickers because he has even made the midterms very much about himself to maintain his relevance.   I think he will announce a run in 2024 because to be quite cynical, it is a major income stream for him now. 

I am dubious 2022 elections will go well.  I do not believe 2024 would go well either if he runs.  He would begin calling it fake in 2023.

I do not expect Trump to run, despite everything he's said to the contrary. I ran a ruler through his running again on November 4, nothing since then has changed my mind. But maybe he will. 

I'm curious, what about the 2022 elections do you think will go badly? 

I just don't see how not having "TRUMP 2024" flags is that big a deal when you are literally as far removed from an election cycle as you can possibly get (literally it's only a few tiny weeks to the midterms, then suddenly 2024 becomes closer to present than 2020)! 

2 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

And frankly, ever the cynic , Mr. Trump in my opinion does not want an election in 2024 nor another term as president.  He would prefer to be carried on the shoulders of a loyal, adoring, and violent mob into everlasting power.  He stands some chance of pulling that off. The pessimist in me says that would be the end of the Constitutional Republic of the United States.

Suffice it to say I disagree with this analysis of events. 

• Like 1