Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Babies know in the WOMB if they're transgender

Zebra3

'No basis in science or data... just ideology': Fury as Harvard children's hospital claims babies know in the WOMB if they're transgender

'social contagion' that is increasingly creeping into medicine. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-11280475/Harvard-hospital-claims-babies-know-WOMB-transgender.html

LOL. Sweet Jesus. These people are disgusting human beings.

Edited by Zebra3
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 6
  • Sad 1

It is even more extreme: All babies write applications in triplicate for a sex change in the womb! Because those applications are not honoured the shock they experience by that denial is so severe that they loose their ability to read and write and have to learn to do that all over again after they have been born.

They also each demand a Rimac Nevera car - but that is another story.

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Zebra3 said:

LOL. Sweet Jesus. These people are disgusting human beings.

At BEST, they are mentally ill.  I really believe that most of those who are instrumental in propagating this insanity, know it IS insanity.  If I had the power to create a law I'd protect children from these monsters.  Once a person reaches their majority, whatever age that is in individual states, then they should have the choice to irreparably change their bodies.  Prior to that age, anyone who approves surgery or the use of hormones or other drugs to facilitate permanent changes to the body in service of becoming something other than the sex they were born into, should be prosecuted for the potential destruction of a life.

Doctors who perform hysterectomies or mastectomies on minors should lose their license permanently.

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, and-then said:

At BEST, they are mentally ill.

Lib brains:

7mpcyap7xes91.jpg?width=600&auto=webp&s=

Edited by Zebra3
  • Haha 4

How do babies in the womb know there are genders? One of the stupidest things I have ever read.

Edited by MGB
  • Like 5

The only thing this proves is that some supposedly adult humans actually have the intelligence of a dead slug.   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

What the flippety flap is a BIPOC?

Black Indigenous Person of Color.  This offer only good for today.  Names and pronouns WILL change without warning and ignorance of the current label does not serve to insulate you from the woke police!  ;):lol:

• Haha 7

13 minutes ago, Setton said:

No one actually read the daily fail article then?

Can you summarize and explain why it's not complete crap?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

At one time it was thought all human embryos began as female. That's been proven false too.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Can you summarize and explain why it's not complete crap?

Thought not.

It's typical daily mail desperately looking for an 'anti-woke' headline.

The quote they're referring to is clearly figurative. She's saying most transgender people have always known they are trans (even if they didn't know that's what they knew). 

Edited by Setton
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Setton said:

(even if they didn't know that's what they knew).

Great.  

Just now, OverSword said:

Great.  

As in, knew they felt different but might not be old enough to know the terminology yet.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Setton said:

As in, knew they felt different but might not be old enough to know the terminology yet.

I understood you.  My bands extra macho vocalist of many years popped by my house well into his fifties to tell me that he is now a woman.  Could have knocked me over with a feather.  I said I hope that helps her feel better about herself and drank a bottle of whiskey with her and her brother.  We hung out together for a couple of years after but that person has fallen off the face of the earth.  Hopefully is still living.

• Like 5

18 year olds are too young to understand what a loan is, or appreciate the life-changing effects of getting such a loan, therefore forgiving student loans is the right thing to do. Oh, and 3 year olds know they are born in the wrong body and should be taking life-changing hormones to help them be their true and authentic selves! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

When I was in the womb I knew I was going to be rich then get corrupted so made a choice to be an average Joe and live comfortably.:whistle:

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

18 year olds are too young to understand what a loan is, or appreciate the life-changing effects of getting such a loan, therefore forgiving student loans is the right thing to do. Oh, and 3 year olds know they are born in the wrong body and should be taking life-changing hormones to help them be their true and authentic selves! 

They aren't giving 3 year olds hormones. 

• Like 2

I watched the 1minute ad that they link it the article. The article definitely is making a mountain out of a mole hill. "Seemingly from the womb". Just saying that alot of trans people have felt different their whole life, even at a young age.

That being said I really don't think you need to go to gender clinic for a 3 year old.

Just let the kid wear what they want and explore themselves. Once they getting older if it seems to be a more serious thing than you can consider going to a clinic. The ad said they would see a psychologist. I assume that means they would be doing some therapy first. But idk 

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1