Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jack Osbourne discusses paranormal encounters at his childhood home

UM-Bot

I've been seeing Jack a lot on my cable TV paranormal shows and believe he is an honest level-headed analyzer of this stuff. He has been convinced by the evidence that 'paranormal things' are going on. I think most open-minded rational people such as myself have to come to the same conclusion.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

On 10/10/2022 at 6:34 PM, papageorge1 said:

I've been seeing Jack a lot on my cable TV paranormal shows and believe he is an honest level-headed analyzer of this stuff. He has been convinced by the evidence that 'paranormal things' are going on. I think most open-minded rational people such as myself have to come to the same conclusion.

Sorry, I just nearly spat my drink out when I saw this. Papa, you may be many things but rational is definitely NOT one of them :whistle:..

• Thanks 5

3 hours ago, Jaded1 said:

Sorry, I just nearly spat my drink out when I saw this. Papa, you may be many things but rational is definitely NOT one of them :whistle:..

He sure likes to talk about how "open-minded" and "rational" he is all the time, doesn't he...he says it so much, it's like he's trying to convince himself that's the truth, but the rest of the forum knows it's the complete opposite.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Jaded1 said:

Rational analysis of a full body of facts is what I consider my forte. I hope you are not handling any hot beverages.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, moonman said:

He sure likes to talk about how "open-minded" and "rational" he is all the time, doesn't he...he says it so much, it's like he's trying to convince himself that's the truth, but the rest of the forum knows it's the complete opposite.

It took me a while and im speculating a little here but since papaG does consider stories with nothing to support them not only evidence but proof then in his mind to say he is "open minded" and "rational" floats.

He cant or wont grasp or accept that a story is just a story not even evidence much less proof that the story is true or fact in other words he blindly believes.

Its like this, in every Mandela effect thread ive seen on here PG says his memories are infallible yet when i call him out about that ridculous claim his go to is make fun of me because i wont waste my time to go cut and paste where he said it. Im guessing in his mind because i wont show him where he said it he didnt say it.

It all works very well for him he has a very tightly sealed reality bubble while i think its based in fantasy, delusions and denial etc i do greatly respect that he always stands firm on it. And if he gets a pseudo comfort from it im even a bit envious in a way. Being Credulous was never my strong point.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I like Ozzy and his family and it's the only paranormal TV show I'd bother watching even if it's basic and amateurish.

• Like 2

Well he is certainly passionate about the subject. That often comes from having an experience. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, the13bats said:

Look how in UFOs if the witness is a dr, Lawyer, pilot, cop then their unsupported claims must be true

A good few people witnessed a UFO in The Blue Mountains here and were scoffed at until two cops reported it following their car and it made headlines.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, openozy said:

A good few people witnessed a UFO in The Blue Mountains here and were scoffed at until two cops reported it following their car and it made headlines.

One smoking gun UFO case was mantell chased a ufo and crashed his plane and died ufo buffs and his family said he was too good of a pilot to do that so it could only be aliens.

Martin cadin Another respected pilot, aviation expert and writer was assigned to investigate and he determined that mantell was chasing an unknown to mantell sky hook balloon, of course cadin wasnt too popular with mantells family or believers.

The part i liked was cadin wrote a lot of fiction too and was a believer some not all UFOs were not of this world yet he didnt go biased. Had he said "yep, aliens" then he would have been a hero, so being of "authority" is only a merit if they are on the right team.

• Like 2

Reminds me of Val Johnson incident,

Google it, lots of links the cop claimed a UFO damaged his police car,

I dont feel like rereading the stories but if you do and run into the one saying the car was repaired used then the ufo damage was replicated after the car was retired please post it.