Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pennsylvania state officials play down 'Bigfoot' warning signs

UM-Bot

Hahahaha! How does this not surprise me...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Trelane said:

I haven't been there. Please explain.

Indeed.  If there's independent attestation, verifiable objective evidence for footie in East Texas, I'd love to examine it.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, UM-Bot said:

A spokesperson has emphasized that dozens of official-looking signs warning visitors about Bigfoot are not actually legitimate.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/361208/pennsylvania-state-officials-play-down-bigfoot-warning-signs

Would have been cool since we never get a good pic of bigfoot to at least get a pic of the sign denouncing it, hey be ironic and take a blurry pic of the sign.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

14 hours ago, jethrofloyd said:

Play down 'Human' warning signs!

Bigfoot sightings abound | South Whidbey Record

Oh, they found the patterson film suit.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, the13bats said:

Would have been cool since we never get a good pic of bigfoot to at least get a pic of the sign denouncing it, hey be ironic and take a blurry pic of the sign.

Great idea! That would be so funny! 

• Like 2

Something big is lurking in the forests of Pennsylvania... that is, at least, according to a series of warning signs posted up around the trails and byways of the state's remote parks and forests.

tenor.gif?itemid=15970871

Harte

• Haha 6

Wait, I recognize that dude in the pic, he's running for the Senate. 

• Haha 2

The people in western Pennsylvania are always seeing him. We're ranked #3 in the country for sightings behind Washington and California. We in the eastern half of the state don't see anything. They seem to get all the aliens too.

• Thanks 3

21 hours ago, susieice said:

The people in western Pennsylvania are always seeing him. We're ranked #3 in the country for sightings behind Washington and California. We in the eastern half of the state don't see anything. They seem to get all the aliens too.

When I was cutting in Allegheny County it was never brought up. 

• Like 2

I'm in northeast pa. I'd love to buy a Bigfoot suit, run around in the woods and suprise people. Though probably wouldnt be a grand idea with hunters around.

• Like 1

THAT wouldn't be a good idea ANYTIME in Texas!!! I was shot at one time and I had on an orange vest!!! He was color blind. To him that orange blended in with the greens really well. We had some VERY serious words!

• Sad 1