Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pfizer director admits: "vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission."

itsnotoutthere

The only purpose of the #COVID passport: forcing people to get vaccinated.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

15 minutes ago, Essan said:

The purpoise of the vaccine was, and always was, to reduce the risk of hospitilisations and of hospitals being overwhelmed by people needing ICUs (as was seen in some countries at the start of the outbreak).

Much like the 'flu vaccine, really.

images.jpg.dec2055f830d1a13489513eefc909bb2.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

I believe anything anyone says if their wearing a red tie.

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

In this document we discuss the following four potential goals of COVID-19 vaccination: reduction of pressure on the healthcare system; reduction of overall COVID-19 severity and mortality; re-opening of society and disease elimination.

https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/sites/default/files/documents/Objectives-of-vaccination-strategies-against-COVID-19.pdf

• Like 5

Fauci Confirms ‘Extremely Low’ Risk Of Transmission For Fully Vaccinated ...2021

Pfizer director admits: #vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission....This morning.

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, lightly said:

I remember having a red tie once.  Think I last wore it in the 1990s.   Does that count?  :D 

5 minutes ago, Essan said:

I remember having a red tie once.  Think I last wore it in the 1990s.   Does that count?  :D 

Only if whatever you said was believed by half the population  because  you were wearing a red tie.   ;

Edited by lightly

5 hours ago, itsnotoutthere said:

So what was the alleged big goal? 

What did anyone "win" by having people vaccinated? 

• Like 3

I notice the clip of the woman speaking only last a few seconds. There has to be more to it because it seems clear this is not all that she said as it was quickly cut off. 

• Like 2

Ah, the jabs. The lie that keeps unravelling.

Never tested to cut transmission but believe everything else we say, just ignore the get jabbed to save others bit.

Anyone else feel there's going to be more to fall out from this?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

35 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Ah, the jabs. The lie that keeps unravelling.

Never tested to cut transmission but believe everything else we say, just ignore the get jabbed to save others bit.

Anyone else feel there's going to be more to fall out from this?

The clip of the speaker only lasted a few seconds before it was cut off. She probably had more to say but the clip was cut. So we didn't even get any further context to her words.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, psyche101 said:

So what was the alleged big goal? 

What did anyone "win" by having people vaccinated? 

The global pandemic has dramatically impaired the lives of millions of people around the world. It has also dealt a body blow to democracy, human rights, and the rule of law, at a time when these values were already in decline.

The accumulating evidence from a diverse set of countries is compelling. Government executives used the pandemic to seize more power through states of emergency that may have been necessary given the gravity of the crisis, but did not follow prescribed rules. The basic functioning of parliaments and judiciaries was hobbled by the nature of the crisis, which made it impossible for people to gather safely, and the lack of preparedness to manage it. Fundamental freedoms of movement, assembly, and expression were curtailed, often by repressive regimes that manipulated the situation to muzzle critics in the political opposition, civil society, and the media. And rights to health, education, and decent work were severely set back, especially for women.

For anyone watching events in the United States these last few years, it should come as no surprise that its rule of law declined more than any country in the European and North American region, followed by Poland and Hungary; it also dropped the most in the high-income category. This slide in U.S. rule of law scores cuts across every factor measured, with the exception of regulatory enforcement. Moreover, the scale of backsliding was particularly noteworthy in such areas as constraints on government powers, absence of corruption, fundamental rights, and criminal justice.

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/order-from-chaos/2021/10/18/rule-of-law-takes-a-big-hit-during-covid-19/

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

17 hours ago, lightly said:

919409692_R(2).jpg.8719383ed928046dc48cd8a91fa29e20.jpg

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, itsnotoutthere said:

This is "shock and awe" for ignorants and idiots. That Rob Roos guy looks like a complete fool, displaying either how little he knows about vaccine testing or he is deliberately trying to misinform people for political gain. I presume the latter.

Why would they test for things that are not required, were relatively irrelevant, and would only have slowed things down?

Everything you need to know about vaccine development, testing and approving can be found here: https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/basics/test-approve.html

Edited by zep73
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, zep73 said:

This is "shock and awe" for ignorants and idiots. That Rob Roos guy looks like a complete fool, displaying either how little he knows about vaccine testing or he is deliberately trying to misinform people for political gain. I presume the latter.

Why would they test for things that are not required, were relatively irrelevant, and would only have slowed things down?

Everything you need to know about vaccine development, testing and approving can be found here: https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/basics/test-approve.html

Yeah, I wouldn't expect them to test if it cuts  transmission either.

BUT, they lied that it had been tested for.

Quoting "the science" and then telling fibs under that guise. 

The blatant lies told, that's the issue. Because then you can't trust anything. 

Meanwhile every single unjabbed person I know is alive in spite if this so called biblical virus while the 3 people I lost... all jabbed and yet the c word makes it to their death certificates when it really wasn't this virus.

So now, who should I believe?

It's a slippery slope, created by science and government. And they wonder why we don't trust either.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

37 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

BUT, they lied that it had been tested for.

Quoting "the science" and then telling fibs under that guise. 

The blatant lies told, that's the issue. Because then you can't trust anything. 

Can you show me where they made that claim? I'd like to have it from the horse's mouth.

Later studies did show that it did cut transmissions, at least on pre-Omicron variants, so it might not have been a lie, even if they did claim it. Sometimes it's just a matter of when a statement was made.

• Like 4

On 10/11/2022 at 1:17 PM, itsnotoutthere said:

Just so you know there was a time during Covid that certain countries did use passports, but they were only temporary. Also Vaccine Passports are not new We did it with Smallpox  https://www.history.com/news/vaccine-passports-smallpox-scar

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

25 minutes ago, Scholar4Truth said:

Just so you know there was a time during Covid that certain countries did use passports, but they were only temporary. Also Vaccine Passports are not new We did it with Smallpox  https://www.history.com/news/vaccine-passports-smallpox-scar

Smallpox passports? Did those who recieved one actually have immunity?

If so, how is it comparable to the covid passports? 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Knob Oddy said:

Smallpox passports? Did those who recieved one actually have immunity?

If so, how is it comparable to the covid passports? 

The point is that passports for vaccines are not new. It's not some conspiracy you miss the whole point of what I was trying to illustrate. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

19 hours ago, zep73 said:

Can you show me where they made that claim? I'd like to have it from the horse's mouth.

Later studies did show that it did cut transmissions, at least on pre-Omicron variants, so it might not have been a lie, even if they did claim it. Sometimes it's just a matter of when a statement was made.

Yes. See OP.

You never mentioned this line of argument before or in response to the OP. Strange.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Scholar4Truth said:

The point is that passports for vaccines are not new. It's not some conspiracy you miss the whole point of what I was trying to illustrate. 

But passports for vaccines which don't give immunity are completely new, can we agree on that?