Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pfizer director admits: "vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission."

itsnotoutthere

On 10/11/2022 at 10:56 PM, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Ah, the jabs. The lie that keeps unravelling.

Never tested to cut transmission but believe everything else we say, just ignore the get jabbed to save others bit.

Anyone else feel there's going to be more to fall out from this?

I see you have nothing to say - AGAIN!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/12/2022 at 2:52 PM, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Yeah, I wouldn't expect them to test if it cuts  transmission either.

BUT, they lied that it had been tested for.

Quoting "the science" and then telling fibs under that guise. 

The blatant lies told, that's the issue. Because then you can't trust anything. 

Meanwhile every single unjabbed person I know is alive in spite if this so called biblical virus while the 3 people I lost... all jabbed and yet the c word makes it to their death certificates when it really wasn't this virus.

So now, who should I believe?

It's a slippery slope, created by science and government. And they wonder why we don't trust either.

Prove any of your lies. Go ahead and for once show that any of your lies are backed up with actual facts.

There are millions of unjabbed dead. Millions. Here is one of my favorite unjabbed stupids.

https://globalnews.ca/news/7169518/coronavirus-covid-party-death-hoax/

A 30-year-old man has died of COVID-19 after attending a party meant to prove the coronavirus was a hoax, according to a hospital official in Texas.

Goodbye stupid!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/12/2022 at 10:01 PM, Knob Oddy said:

Nah, the vaccines stopped it.

But now tyranny is a thing

The vaccines could have stopped it had the anti-vaxx crowd not prevented reaching community immunity levels of protection. Diseases once eliminated from the US include smallpox, polio, and measles. But the anti-vaxx crowd has worked to bring 2 of those diseases back to the US. I guess they prefer sickness and death to a disease free environment

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 10/13/2022 at 12:55 PM, Knob Oddy said:

But passports for vaccines which don't give immunity are completely new, can we agree on that?

No drug such as a vaccine is 100%. The COVID-19 vaccines were the best of the best with the high immunity values around 95%.

• Like 2

On 10/14/2022 at 10:56 AM, Knob Oddy said:

Why do you want to defend medicating people against their will? Is creating 2nd class citizens and restricting their movements ever good for society?

I think you'll find in a year or so that you are defending the indefensible and you'll be embarrassed that you looked down on your fellow man because of lies YOU believed 

So you think people spreading polio or smallpox, back in the day, should be allowed to freely paralyze and kill people?

I know you believe lies. Your posts are full of lies probably based on your lack of understanding of basic issues.

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2022-02-young-healthy-adults-died-covid-.html

Approximately 90% of patients for whom health system capacity to provide ECMO was unavailable died in the hospital, compared to 43% mortality for patients who received ECMO, despite both groups having young age and limited comorbidities.

Bummer how those with no idea what they are spouting about don't know that young people are killed by COVID

• Like 2

On 10/14/2022 at 2:22 PM, lightly said:

Our tax dollars made up a significant ,if not bulk, of the financing?     If I’m wrong about that…the FACT remains that (mainly) Moderna & Pfizer, have made Billions and Billions,  and their investors have made millions and millions…and continue to do so.   Big Pharma companies are not charitable organizations.       The amounts of money Made make me suspicious of any causes and effects involved.

For a change vaccine manufacturers are making money. Then again this is in a pandemic. In general, vaccine making is not  profitable. That is why so few companies are involved in it.

But there are those looking for a reason to be an anti-vaxxer and they need to make up a story with zero evidence to support their ideas. Not saying that is you lightly, but definitely those liking your post.

There are over a million dead in the US alone. Oh forget them, it's not about those million dead. It's about money.

And the dolts pretending you either die of COVID or are 100% recovered are turning their backs on their fellow citizens with the damage done by this virus.

But experts say the resources to handle the tens of millions of Americans with long COVID are insufficient. Ashley Drapeau, the director of the center’s long COVID program, says some clinics dedicated to treating the condition have a waiting period of months or even years before patients can be seen.

“These patients are sitting at home unable to work, unable to take care of their families,” says Drapeau, who had long COVID after contracting COVID-19 in December 2020. “Debilitated young people having to quit school – and they're faced with very limited options.”

That number could amass into a new wave of chronic illness that will continue to grow with guaranteed implications for the economy as well as health care systems. A Government Accountability Office report published in March found that long COVID has “potentially affected up to 23 million Americans, pushing an estimated 1 million people out of work,” and that number is likely higher now.

• Like 2

On 10/14/2022 at 3:07 PM, taniwha said:

There seems to be a lot of humble pie eaten here after this announcement so I post this to whom it may concern....

You are by now probably unbelieving you were backing the wrong team all this time.

The truth you followed had a twist...it was a lie.

Pfizer are spilling the beans, one at a time, there's a lot more revelations to come.  

The biggest part of this ongoing global experiment is how gullible you really are.

If you want confirmation bias try talking to yourself in the mirror, you will soon get sick of listening to your own reflection.

Will anyone have the guts to admit they were wrong to all those few who had the decency to try warn others?

I see that you are still as illiterate when it comes to COVID as you have been.

The facts are that millions are dead, tens of millions are injured, and those that don't want to learn anything such as yourself are still going to be uneducated.

• Like 1

On 10/15/2022 at 12:58 AM, taniwha said:

A guess is as good as you ever had. And your guess was wrong. 

COVID fear propaganda, and hate induced ideologies are a red flag that it is no longer about a virus. It is about control. Mind body and soul control. 

Even if the vaccine was 100% effective, if it were a cure even, all else is lost once you loose your freedom.

All this while, and as is becoming increasingly obvious, those whom you derisively call sheep are in fact the good shepherds.

So go figure.

Peace

One of the most childish posts from you yet. Well done. Please stoop lower next time. I am sure you can.

People can pretend that freedom is somehow linked to this health issue. They do it because they are unable to produce a reason above a 3 year olds thinking. Their reasoning is about selfishness. Let me stoop to their 3 year old level of thinking. It's a word 3 year olds learn: mine. Yes it's all about mine, mine, mine.

• Like 1

On 10/17/2022 at 9:11 AM, itsnotoutthere said:

In a two-part paper entitled “Curing the pandemic of misinformation on COVID-19 mRNA vaccines through real evidence-based medicine,” real-world data reveals that in the non-elderly population the number needed to vaccinate to prevent one death from Covid-19 runs into thousands and that re-analysis of randomized controlled trial data suggests a greater risk of suffering a serious adverse event from the vaccine than to be hospitalized with Covid-19.

“We must use this as an opportunity to transform the system to produce better doctors, better decision making, healthier patients and restore trust in medicine and public health. Until all the raw data on the mRNA Covid-19 vaccines have been independently analysed, any claims purporting that they confer a net benefit to humankind cannot be considered to be evidence based,” Dr. Malhotra concludes.

https://worldcouncilforhealth.org/multimedia/aseem-malhotra-press-conference/

Dr. Aseem Malhotra is an award-winning Consultant Cardiologist, Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians, and President of the Scientific Advisory Committee – The Public Health Collaboration. Dr. Malhotra is an internationally renowned expert in the prevention, diagnosis and management of heart disease. His areas of expertise include evidence based medicine and collaborative shared decision-making with patients. Aseem Malhotra is also an honorary council member to the Metabolic Psychiatry Clinic at Stanford University school of medicine California.

Let's begin by looking into Malhotra. What we find is a BS story by one person.

https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/i-know-you-are-but-what-am-i-dr-asseem-malhotra-rails-against-covid-19-misinformation/

I suppose that one could make an argument that writing something that completely destroys what’s left of one’s professional reputation could arguably called “the most important announcement of my life and career thus far”, but I’d add that this importance is actually not a change that is good.

Even worse is that Dr. Malhotra’s “scientific review” is now being amplified by the quack tycoon who before the pandemic had already built a net worth north of $100 million selling quackery and antivax propaganda, Joe Mercola, on his Substack, where he repeats the antivaccine tropes in Dr. Malhotra’s papers quite fluidly, given that they’ve all been parroted before on his website and he knows them well.

This Malhotra turns out to be nothing but a quack, a sham, an anti-science, anti-evidence stooge that the fools will adore.

These rants by Malhotra were published in a basically defunct journal with no connection to COVID. Why publish there? Because these rants are garbage - just food for the foolish.

And who is supposedly good doctor? Well he authored the Pioppi Diet, one of the worst diets ever published. That's a strong sign of a charlatan.

• Thanks 1

On 10/16/2022 at 2:03 PM, itsnotoutthere said:

Number 1

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/nejm199711133372006

"The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential."

"This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be so situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, overreaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion; and should have sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter involved as to enable him to make an understanding and enlightened decision. "

You're obviously not grasping the bigger picture. 

So because you don't understand the purpose of vacicnes (to decrease severe illness by creating antibodies) you feel that some right of yours has been violated? Real big brain thinking going on there.

On 10/16/2022 at 2:03 PM, itsnotoutthere said:

Would seem defeating the Nazis was a pointless exercise. 

They just rebranded themselves republicans 

Edited by Occupational Hubris
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, itsnotoutthere said:

So you think the vaccine was free!!  There's a reason a third of your wages are missing each month you know.

Nope, my taxes didn't go up at all. The breaks offered actually have resulted in a slightly bigger return this year. 

On 10/12/2022 at 2:20 PM, XenoFish said:

Covid is still a thing?

It will always be a Thing.  Just like all Things…there will be movies and laws and silencing  and other things that will always be thing until it’s no longer.a Thing.  

There may even be a Memorial or two or three…we will pay for these things as well as we pay pay for All Their Things. Until the Thing that is a Thing Dies. 

Edited by Festina
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Festina said:

It will always be a Thing.  Just like all Things…there will be movies and laws and silencing  and other things that will always be thing until it’s no longer.a Thing.  

There may even be a Memorial or two or three…we will pay for these things as well as we pay pay for All Their Things. Until the Thing that is a Thing Dies. 

Huh?

5 hours ago, stereologist said:

Prove any of your lies. Go ahead and for once show that any of your lies are backed up with actual facts.

There are millions of unjabbed dead. Millions. Here is one of my favorite unjabbed stupids.

https://globalnews.ca/news/7169518/coronavirus-covid-party-death-hoax/

Goodbye stupid!

Ermmm, they, the scientists, have just admitted they lied or the government did.

This is ipso facto.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, stereologist said:

I see you have nothing to say - AGAIN!

And yet time, truth and the lack of evidence in your counter argument is on my side.

• Like 3

On 10/11/2022 at 1:28 PM, itsnotoutthere said:

Fauci Confirms ‘Extremely Low’ Risk Of Transmission For Fully Vaccinated ...2021

Pfizer director admits: #vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission....This morning.

It was an emergency distribution all over the world... approved by the FDA and the White House and tons of international governments.

There was no time to waste on 1 to 2-year clinical trials to study transmissability issues. That would come later. The approval was, in part, regarding its safety in humans until further data became available, which showed conclusively that hospitalizations and severity of the covid illnesses were substantially reduced through Pfizer/Moderna covid vaccination.

As the CDC, Pfizer, Moderna and others produced around the world made very clear, if you paid any attention, that vaccinations were not a "transmissibilty" retardant, rather a personal life-saving tool.

N95 masks, hand washing, antiseptic hand gels, and avoiding large crowds and unventilated rooms with other people helped address transmissibility issue.

The above was CLEARLY and repeatedly talked about even before the first vaccines were made available.

You just REFUSE to listen to ALL THE FACTS because you totally embrace freaky conspiracy theories and anti-government rhetoric.

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

From what I’ve read, and heard,  the vaccines ,in general, result in less severe infections.  The induced immunity lowers the ‘viral load’ which developes..making a person less contagious.   And shortens the time that one is as contagious.  Both of those factors result in fewer new infections.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Ermmm, they, the scientists, have just admitted they lied or the government did.

This is ipso facto.

Prove your lies. You telling more lies is just yo telling more lies.

You fail miserably again - that is what we all expect from you

• Like 3

17 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

And yet time, truth and the lack of evidence in your counter argument is on my side.

All you do is post lies. Of course you can't provide anything to support your lies.

Have you ever considered being truthful? You might like it.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, lightly said:

From what I’ve read, and heard,  the vaccines ,in general, result in less severe infections.  The induced immunity lowers the ‘viral load’ which developes..making a person less contagious.   And shortens the time that one is as contagious.  Both of those factors result in fewer new infections.

Wonderful. Vaccines save lives. With COVID-19 they saved lives.

And just as important they reduced the substantial injuries COVID-19 can cause even in asymptomatic cases.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 10/11/2022 at 2:59 PM, Essan said:

The purpoise of the vaccine was, and always was, to reduce the risk of hospitilisations and of hospitals being overwhelmed by people needing ICUs (as was seen in some countries at the start of the outbreak).

Much like the 'flu vaccine, really.

Which people were killed by burning their lungs with  high dosage of O2. There are hundreds of testimonies coming up now in European countries from nurses and medical staff. In these countries, if your level of 02 in blood dropped under a certain percentage, you was rushed to hospital and given an oxygen masks far more than required . The mixture was also skewed up .

• Sad 1

23 minutes ago, qxcontinuum said:

Which people were killed by burning their lungs with  high dosage of O2. There are hundreds of testimonies coming up now in European countries from nurses and medical staff. In these countries, if your level of 02 in blood dropped under a certain percentage, you was rushed to hospital and given an oxygen masks far more than required . The mixture was also skewed up .

Again provide evidence. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Scholar4Truth said:

Again provide evidence. 

Washington, DC, March 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- In a 55,000-page set of documents released on Tuesday, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration's (FDA's) Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research (CBER) is for the first time allowing the public to access data Pfizer submitted to FDA from its clinical trials in support of a COVID-19 vaccine license. This follows U.S. District Judge Mark T. Pittman's decision on January 6 to deny the request from the FDA to suppress the data for the next 75 years which the agency claimed was necessary, in part, because of its "limited resources." 

A 38-page report included in the documents features an Appendix, "LIST OF ADVERSE EVENTS OF SPECIAL INTEREST," that lists 1,291 different adverse events following vaccination. The list includes acute kidney injury, acute flaccid myelitis, anti-sperm antibody positive, brain stem embolism, brain stem thrombosis, cardiac arrest, cardiac failure, cardiac ventricular thrombosis, cardiogenic shock, central nervous system vasculitis, death neonatal, deep vein thrombosis, encephalitis brain stem, encephalitis hemorrhagic, frontal lobe epilepsy, foaming at mouth, epileptic psychosis, facial paralysis, fetal distress syndrome, gastrointestinal amyloidosis, generalized tonic-clonic seizure, Hashimoto's encephalopathy, hepatic vascular thrombosis, herpes zoster reactivation, immune-mediated hepatitis, interstitial lung disease, jugular vein embolism, juvenile myoclonic epilepsy, liver injury, low birth weight, multisystem inflammatory syndrome in children, myocarditis, neonatal seizure, pancreatitis, pneumonia, stillbirth, tachycardia, temporal lobe epilepsy, testicular autoimmunity, thrombotic cerebral infarction, Type 1 diabetes mellitus, venous thrombosis neonatal, and vertebral artery thrombosis among 1,246 other medical conditions following vaccination.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, qxcontinuum said:

Washington, DC, March 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- In a 55,000-page set of documents released on Tuesday, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration's (FDA's) Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research (CBER) is for the first time allowing the public to access data Pfizer submitted to FDA from its clinical trials in support of a COVID-19 vaccine license. This follows U.S. District Judge Mark T. Pittman's decision on January 6 to deny the request from the FDA to suppress the data for the next 75 years which the agency claimed was necessary, in part, because of its "limited resources." 

A 38-page report included in the documents features an Appendix, "LIST OF ADVERSE EVENTS OF SPECIAL INTEREST," that lists 1,291 different adverse events following vaccination. The list includes acute kidney injury, acute flaccid myelitis, anti-sperm antibody positive, brain stem embolism, brain stem thrombosis, cardiac arrest, cardiac failure, cardiac ventricular thrombosis, cardiogenic shock, central nervous system vasculitis, death neonatal, deep vein thrombosis, encephalitis brain stem, encephalitis hemorrhagic, frontal lobe epilepsy, foaming at mouth, epileptic psychosis, facial paralysis, fetal distress syndrome, gastrointestinal amyloidosis, generalized tonic-clonic seizure, Hashimoto's encephalopathy, hepatic vascular thrombosis, herpes zoster reactivation, immune-mediated hepatitis, interstitial lung disease, jugular vein embolism, juvenile myoclonic epilepsy, liver injury, low birth weight, multisystem inflammatory syndrome in children, myocarditis, neonatal seizure, pancreatitis, pneumonia, stillbirth, tachycardia, temporal lobe epilepsy, testicular autoimmunity, thrombotic cerebral infarction, Type 1 diabetes mellitus, venous thrombosis neonatal, and vertebral artery thrombosis among 1,246 other medical conditions following vaccination.

Seems you didn't even read your article correctly it says quote " LIST OF ADVERSE EVENTS OF SPECIAL INTEREST" ie they are looking into it. Also it says following vaccination ie seeing if any of them were caused by it, they did not outright say they were the cause. Finally there are many effects in Table listed 2.that are common side effects ie pain, dizziness etc which is to be expected. In Table 5 of the data from February 2021 the total cases were 138 which is about 10% from the 1291 cases  looking at table 6 of those pregnant there were 413 cases out of those only 84 were serious thus making up 20%. Again it is no surprise the vaccine effected pregnant woman, even they said there might be risk so no conspiracy there. So yeah having looked at your sources it seems you did not even read your own link or document for that matter.

Edited by Scholar4Truth
  • Like 2