Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Just Stop Oil activists throw soup at Van Gogh’s Sunflowers at London Gallery

Still Waters

He tried to glue his face to the Girl with a Pearl Earring.

Barbarians at the baby gate. 

If I was in any position of authority in the galleries, I'd remove the tarnished paintings and replace them with a consistent oil burning flame as a mark if remembrance while the renovations were taking place.

On 10/25/2022 at 8:53 AM, Desertrat56 said:

Interesting.  That would explain a so called environmentalist littering.   So the countries that this is happening allow protesting, and someone wants that to be illegal.   Doesn't make sense because one of those was Germany and one was the UK.  Well, maybe in the UK, but not Germany.   

If the authorities had a different tactic, like leaving the glued people where they were and allowing the property owners to charge a fee (reimbursement for damages and loss of income) to allow people to taunt them and throw what ever food at them that they used to deface the art or property, it would stop very quickly and if they were being paid they would be happy to say who paid them.  It would only take once, and not more than a few hours to solve this.

Hi Desertrat 

Just thinking about throwing food at them got me to wondering if instead of throwing a bunch of burgers at them Could I save some time and cleaning effort if I just put a cow in a harness lifted it and rolled it up over them then dropped the cow if that would be okay.

On 10/14/2022 at 9:39 AM, ouija ouija said:

Okay. Enough is enough! :angry: I am on my way up to London to do a LOT of leg-slapping.

@acuteYou want to come with me and do some punching?

You won't have enough money to buy gas. As your pocket empties every couple hundreds miles, you would start thinking the pinheads have a good cause to drive attention and in the end when you're a few thousand pounds short,  you migh even exclame something like f that painting 

Edited by qxcontinuum

6 hours ago, qxcontinuum said:

You won't have enough money to buy gas. As your pocket empties every couple hundreds miles, you would start thinking the pinheads have a good cause to drive attention and in the end when you're a few thousand pounds short,  you migh even exclame something like f that painting 

I don't have a car but I get your point.

On 10/30/2022 at 4:43 PM, jmccr8 said:

Hi Desertrat 

Just thinking about throwing food at them got me to wondering if instead of throwing a bunch of burgers at them Could I save some time and cleaning effort if I just put a cow in a harness lifted it and rolled it up over them then dropped the cow if that would be okay.

No because that is cruel to the cow.   And they have not been throwing burgers have they?  One even threw feces.   That one would have been fun to taunt.   but the others have used tomato soup and cake, at least the reports I have read.  

• 5 weeks later...

He identified as a man but according to science he’s a ****** loser. 

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...