Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why are there so many different religions

Keiw1

3 hours ago, Essan said:

You do realise that Matthew was not written by God nor anyone who has ever met it?  Let alone had an nice meeting over smoked salmon sandwiches and a gin and tonic, whilst discussing how the world should be*.    It was written by someone who wants you do believe what he tells you God says and wants you do do what he (not God) tells you to do.

As with the rest of the Bible.

* YHWH doesn't actually drink G&Ts.  More into cheap fizzy 8% cider.   Or neat vodka.     But hey, he's a war god.   What d'you expect?

Mortals chose this system by kicking God in the teeth in the rebellion in Eden. God inspired his written word.

3 hours ago, Piney said:

I know the Bible front to back and the context it was written in. You have no sense of the context of the verses your spouting. 

Imagine that. Then explain rev 16 to us all.

Edited by Keiw1

42 minutes ago, Keiw1 said:

Ah, then perhaps you can explain some of this choice other stuff...........69862212_The22Good22Book.jpg.1ab3c40b6122aae3878d632833a9d4ed.jpg

• Thanks 2

11 hours ago, Keiw1 said:

There is no after life punishment, i never said there was. Do any of you understand english? Or just twist things to appease ones own false reasonings?

I had to refresh my memory on the JW after party.

Jehovah’s Witnesses teach that there is no afterlife between death and the resurrection.  They believe that we are only composed of a material body, and that the soul is simply a life-force, a breath, which ceases to exist at death. They believe that spirits refer to angels, or to resurrected human beings who do not have their earthly bodies.

So your threat of “you’ll find out later” is the same as trying to fill a cup with water when it has no bottom. So if I fail to exist after death and am not part of the little flock or larger flock than your threat means nothing. You won’t find out either because you won’t be resurrected for the afterlife Mary Magdalen look a like pole dance competition. Just makes your arguments in favor of your religion even more laughable.

I’m surprised your church leaders haven’t shunned you for being on the internet, especially visiting a den of such evil that posts things that are quite against your teachings. If there is truly a god then you’ll be sussed out and then you can come back after your family and friends treat you like you don’t exist. 

So perhaps you should pray to Jehovah god that he will shelter you from the evils of your boogy man satanic cults that your visiting online. Hint: he wont, he doesn’t exist. Perhaps refresh your browser history so you don’t get caught being a naught JW.

Edited by newbloodmoon
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Keiw1 said:

Reality-Satan challenged God about Mortals. It is being proven one way or the other. We are all involved. We must make the choice.

Reality - God and Satan were chatting about faith and the durability of faith In thr face of misfortune. God tells Satan to fill his boots and do as he pleases short of killing Job. If Satan was The Great Enemy here God would have to,d them to buggah off. 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Keiw1 said:

Yes God was showing Israel they were cut off of being his chosen for what Jesus told them in Matt 23 and for sending Jesus to his death and rejecting their own Messiah. God left the door open to them in Matt 23:39--They must bless Jesus--they have outright refused for over 1950 years.

Yes, He cut ties with the Jews … by doing a Jewish funereal tradition. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Keiw1 said:

Revelation was a satire, not a prophecy applying to Rome. It has nothing to do with current events.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Keiw1 said:

All the fish are dead are they? Days of unending darkness? I’ll give you a dry Euphrates.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Keiw1 said:

A loser who knows in his heart that he's wasted his life, faking a brave front and fantasizing that he'll be vindicated and everybody else will be sorry.

You must see a lot of that in your fellowship.

• Thanks 6

2 hours ago, eight bits said:

A loser who knows in his heart that he's wasted his life, faking a brave front and fantasizing that he'll be vindicated and everybody else will be sorry.

:lol:

As with all other cult members.

I call the ICOC "Losers R 1Us". Right to the members faces. 

• Haha 4

image.jpeg.5ec7a7bf32c96a5812435e5e2440d785.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/22/2022 at 9:50 AM, Desertrat56 said:

I think they are really just faithless, wandering around trying to convince others to join them in their faithlessness.   They believe the world is evil, but they respond to the world in evil ways.

There are two types of evil. Deranged evil and stupid evil.

The JWs are stupid evil. But groups of stupid evil always attract the deranged evil.

23 hours ago, Essan said:

You do realise that Matthew was not written by God nor anyone who has ever met it?  Let alone had an nice meeting over smoked salmon sandwiches and a gin and tonic, whilst discussing how the world should be*.    It was written by someone who wants you do believe what he tells you God says and wants you do do what he (not God) tells you to do.

As with the rest of the Bible.

* YHWH doesn't actually drink G&Ts.  More into cheap fizzy 8% cider.   Or neat vodka.     But hey, he's a war god.   What d'you expect?

Bottom shelf plastic bottle vodka. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

On 11/22/2022 at 4:50 PM, Essan said:

But hey, he's a war god.   What d'you expect?

• Haha 3

20 hours ago, Phantom309 said:

Ah, then perhaps you can explain some of this choice other stuff...........69862212_The22Good22Book.jpg.1ab3c40b6122aae3878d632833a9d4ed.jpg

I see, you cant explain but think you can speak against it? It doesnt work that way.

16 hours ago, newbloodmoon said:

I had to refresh my memory on the JW after party.

Jehovah’s Witnesses teach that there is no afterlife between death and the resurrection.  They believe that we are only composed of a material body, and that the soul is simply a life-force, a breath, which ceases to exist at death. They believe that spirits refer to angels, or to resurrected human beings who do not have their earthly bodies.

So your threat of “you’ll find out later” is the same as trying to fill a cup with water when it has no bottom. So if I fail to exist after death and am not part of the little flock or larger flock than your threat means nothing. You won’t find out either because you won’t be resurrected for the afterlife Mary Magdalen look a like pole dance competition. Just makes your arguments in favor of your religion even more laughable.

I’m surprised your church leaders haven’t shunned you for being on the internet, especially visiting a den of such evil that posts things that are quite against your teachings. If there is truly a god then you’ll be sussed out and then you can come back after your family and friends treat you like you don’t exist. 

So perhaps you should pray to Jehovah god that he will shelter you from the evils of your boogy man satanic cults that your visiting online. Hint: he wont, he doesn’t exist. Perhaps refresh your browser history so you don’t get caught being a naught JW.

This is coming-Rev 16

15 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Reality - God and Satan were chatting about faith and the durability of faith In thr face of misfortune. God tells Satan to fill his boots and do as he pleases short of killing Job. If Satan was The Great Enemy here God would have to,d them to buggah off. 

In your little mortal view. Gods view id different.

15 hours ago, Piney said:

Revelation was a satire, not a prophecy applying to Rome. It has nothing to do with current events.

Its the events of these last days.

13 hours ago, eight bits said:

Actually because of the love i have for God and his son and my fellow man, i keep trying to open the eyes of the blind. Have you wasted your life? 

14 minutes ago, Keiw1 said:

I see, you cant explain but think you can speak against it? It doesnt work that way.

Hi Keiw

You can’t explain anything quoting verses either using questional sources like your bible can’t prove the validity of what you believe in, proof doesn’t work that way

• Thanks 4

11 minutes ago, Keiw1 said:

Actually because of the love i have for God and his son and my fellow man, i keep trying to open the eyes of the blind. Have you wasted your life? 

You preach. That is it. Nothing more and nothing less.

• Thanks 3

13 minutes ago, Keiw1 said:

Open them elsewhere, this is not your church. 

cormac

• Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, Keiw1 said:

Its the events of these last days.

Hi Keiw

2000 x 365 is an awful lot of last days to count, any idea when the actual last day is because your kind seem to think it has been coming everyday for 2000 years.

I have heard the death toll cried all my life and will likely did eons before the world actually ends.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Keiw

You can’t explain anything quoting verses either using questional sources like your bible can’t prove the validity of what you believe in, proof doesn’t work that way

Yep, using the Bible to validate the Bible is a fools endeavor and totally meaningless. 

cormac

• Like 5

1 hour ago, cormac mac airt said:

Open them elsewhere, this is not your church. 

cormac

God own every iota of this world.

• The topic was locked