Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Benjamin Netanyahu warns against a new nuclear deal with Iran

Grim Reaper 6

Former Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu addressed reports of Iran helping Russia launch drone strikes in Ukraine and spoke out against a new Iran nuclear deal on Saturday's "One Nation with Brian Kilmeade." BENJAMIN NETANYAHU: I'll tell you, the one thing that I would say is, those who advocate a deal with a nuclear Iran, a nuclear deal with Iran, can have a taste of what's in store. And we're getting that taste anyway. You can see the brave men and women of Iran, the brave women of Iran that are going into the streets against these goons of this Islamic terrorist state, and they're facing up to them. You're going to give the ayatollahs nuclear weapons, you're going to give them a deal that will give them hundreds of billions of dollars so they can make more of these deadly drones to attack, ultimately Israelis, Americans and others? You don't want that.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/benjamin-netanyahu-warns-against-a-new-nuclear-deal-with-iran/ar-AA13gQEp?cvid=abe2f603b9134769a4235bd146a77966

• Like 2

This is the same Netanyahu that told us in 1995 that Iran would have the bomb in a couple of years. 

No credibility

• Like 3

On 10/25/2022 at 10:16 PM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

This is the same Netanyahu that told us in 1995 that Iran would have the bomb in a couple of years. 

No credibility

Two points, if I may... first, he has just been re-elected as PM as of today.  Second, Iran themselves have stated they are able to build a bomb RIGHT NOW if they choose.  The question the world needs to ask itself is whether they hate Israel more than they fear an Iranian regime with nukes.  Their answer may set the stage for a massive war with huge loss of life.

8 hours ago, and-then said:

Two points, if I may... first, he has just been re-elected as PM as of today.  Second, Iran themselves have stated they are able to build a bomb RIGHT NOW if they choose.  The question the world needs to ask itself is whether they hate Israel more than they fear an Iranian regime with nukes.  Their answer may set the stage for a massive war with huge loss of life.

Right now the question is if Israel is willing to help Ukraine against Russia. If yes, than we care about Israel and Iran's nukes. If not, then to hell with Israel and Iran. 

• Like 1

On 11/2/2022 at 12:39 AM, and-then said:

Well then, perhaps Israel should attack Iran. Israel is the reason why Iran is making the bomb, mostly. 

But I know one thing, if I had any say to it, there is no way I would ever commit troops to do Israel's bidding for them. 
Israel should have thought of the long-term consequences of their dirty deeds long ago. 

• Like 2

Yeah, at this point, I don't think the Iranian Theocracy is likely to last long enough to require a new nuclear deal.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Well then, perhaps Israel should attack Iran. Israel is the reason why Iran is making the bomb, mostly. 

But I know one thing, if I had any say to it, there is no way I would ever commit troops to do Israel's bidding for them. 
Israel should have thought of the long-term consequences of their dirty deeds long ago. 

Hi Earl

Now is a good time for Israel to build and supply cells in Iran and give them the tools to fight for themselves.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Earl

Now is a good time for Israel to build and supply cells in Iran and give them the tools to fight for themselves.

Not a good idea. Peace, longstanding peace, between Iran, Israel and surrounding countries should be the ultimate goal. But, first two things need to happen. 

No Isrealy interfeerence in Iran. Let the Iranian people descide for themself to continue to fight the regime. Yes, support them and talk about a brighter future but don't make the same mistake over and over again where the west and Israel impose a new ruler that will, again, only please themself. Justice and true freedom.

Second, a true attempt needs to be made to heal the Israely/Palestinian hatred. This involves the recognition of a Palestinian state, giving back occupied lands ( of course that will have to be negotiated ) and Sea access. In return Palestinians have to recognise Israel and their right of excistence. That should and will take the far rights out of commision on both sides.

If Isreal and/or the west goes again againts the true and democratic will of the Iranian people, as was the case before, we will never have peace in that otherwise such beautiful area.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, odas said:

Not a good idea. Peace, longstanding peace, between Iran, Israel and surrounding countries should be the ultimate goal. But, first two things need to happen. 

No Isrealy interfeerence in Iran. Let the Iranian people descide for themself to continue to fight the regime. Yes, support them and talk about a brighter future but don't make the same mistake over and over again where the west and Israel impose a new ruler that will, again, only please themself. Justice and true freedom.

Second, a true attempt needs to be made to heal the Israely/Palestinian hatred. This involves the recognition of a Palestinian state, giving back occupied lands ( of course that will have to be negotiated ) and Sea access. In return Palestinians have to recognise Israel and their right of excistence. That should and will take the far rights out of commision on both sides.

If Isreal and/or the west goes again againts the true and democratic will of the Iranian people, as was the case before, we will never have peace in that otherwise such beautiful area.

Hi Oda

Yes that is true and yet in that part of the world they are all creating cells in other countries both in that region and globally so it’s not like it isn’t happening. In Iran people are looking for change and protesting, will it evolve into gun play maybe and if it does where do you think they will turn to find them?

Edited by jmccr8
Ongoing conflict with Siri

1 hour ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Oda

Yes that is true and yet in that part of the world they are all creating cells in other countries both in that region and globally so it’s not like it isn’t happening. In Iran people are looking for change and protesting, will it evolve into gun play maybe and if it does where do you think they will turn to find them?

There is always a way to get to guns. Once the revolt takes a bigger turn I am sure the weapons will appear. Have in mind that, even though the revolting group is small, the supporters of them in Iran are ten ir hundred times larger. They will come forward when the time is ready.

The people want change in their likness not to please Israel or anyone else. Their strive for freedom will need our honesty, sincerety and support. But if Israel gets in play all will fall appart. They have to stay out of it and then try to amend with the new government. If Israel tries anything now it will undermine the revolution, unless that is what Israel wants?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, odas said:

There is always a way to get to guns. Once the revolt takes a bigger turn I am sure the weapons will appear. Have in mind that, even though the revolting group is small, the supporters of them in Iran are ten ir hundred times larger. They will come forward when the time is ready.

The people want change in their likness not to please Israel or anyone else. Their strive for freedom will need our honesty, sincerety and support. But if Israel gets in play all will fall appart. They have to stay out of it and then try to amend with the new government. If Israel tries anything now it will undermine the revolution, unless that is what Israel wants?

Hi Odas

I didn’t say they would do it to please Israel nor would I suggest that .As a cell does anyone even have to know where the weapons come from as there are some many factions operating in those countries anyway. I am quite sure most of those countries have a stock of foreign guns from raids and confiscation that could not be pointed back to them that could be used. Russia has been doing the same thing in the Ukraine for years trying to destabilize them.

• Like 2

Bibi is trying the old trick of flexing muscles to gain political momentum with supporters of a topic that is high on the agenda of every nation and even more so with the Israeli public, the security of a country and of its citizens.  It's a real Populist move that only fools fall for.

I agree with odas, the worst thing Israeli politicians could do now is get noticed being involved in any way in Iran while their Autocracy is crumbling.  Their people don't need guns, they just need world recognition and support.  They'll tumble the Autocrats like Gandhi booted the British.  They WANT democracy, prosperity and freedom, not suppression, hatred and wars.  People with such will, once they succeed and they will, aren't interested in violence and fighting with neighbours, they mainly strive for mutually beneficial cooperation. We have an example, look at Europe.  Although not perfect, populations there have being fighting wars for millenniums and now they have open borders and a united economical entity called the EU.  I doubt Israel and Iran will go that far but if they want to progess in this world they need to discard all historical hatred.

• Like 2