Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Elon Musk buys Twitter

acidhead

On 11/14/2022 at 1:39 AM, OverSword said:

The world may be a better place without it. An inherently toxic environment, and overall  poor tool for communication. 

I would suggest those without the immunity of emotional intelligence will find any environment toxic.

Sticks and stones ...

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Never been on twitter never plan to go on twitter so i hope mr musk gives it a loving new home.

Btw, does anyone besides 12 yo girls even use twitter?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Never been on twitter never plan to go on twitter so i hope mr musk gives it a loving new home.

Btw, does anyone besides 12 yo girls even use twitter?

These blokes do........ :innocent:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

All that is cool, but Twitter still needs a big financial turnaround.  They had an income of less than 700  million and interest payments of a billion.  Maybe laying off half the staff will turn things around, if they don't lose advertisers.

All of you Elon supporters should send him $8 if you can spare it and Tweet a lot.  That might help.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

All that is cool, but Twitter still needs a big financial turnaround.  They had an income of less than 700  million and interest payments of a billion.  Maybe laying off half the staff will turn things around, if they don't lose advertisers.

All of you Elon supporters should send him $8 if you can spare it and Tweet a lot.  That might help.

Seeing a lot more adverts than before. Also Twitter overall usage is currently at an all time high and rising everyday. $8 gives you verification and less ads.... so it is still a free app if you do choose not to pay like me  Personally I mute the ads as I scroll them.. takes less than 2-3 seconds.  Not a regular tweeter either, except for occasionally retweeting something(video) I'd like to show a friend later(usually sports related)

46 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Seeing a lot more adverts than before. Also Twitter overall usage is currently at an all time high and rising everyday. $8 gives you verification and less ads.... so it is still a free app if you do choose not to pay like me  Personally I mute the ads as I scroll them.. takes less than 2-3 seconds.  Not a regular tweeter either, except for occasionally retweeting something(video) I'd like to show a friend later(usually sports related)

Elon is depending on subscribers, not freeloaders.  C'mon do it for the Gipper. :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I was thinking of paying my $8 for the check mark and giving Twitter a try.  I'll start out with a lot of Tweets praising Biden and Harris.   Gonna use the cool name "Acidhead".  What do you think?

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

1 hour ago, Tatetopa said:

I was thinking of paying my $8 for the check mark and giving Twitter a try.  I'll start out with a lot of Tweets praising Biden and Harris.   Gonna use the cool name "Acidhead".  What do you think?

Fill ur boots buds! Have fun!

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Tatetopa said:

We should all go on and call ourselves NinjaDude.

• Haha 4

On 11/13/2022 at 10:13 PM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

I thought this guy was supposed to be smart. He'll lose his shirt on this deal.

Nope. He owns the factory that makes his shirts.

Edited by Hammerclaw
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, acidhead said:

Fill ur boots buds! Have fun!

Thanks.  If I could have half as much fun as you do, I would consider myself a success.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Omg that's hilarious hahaha 

What a great employee. Not many people would do that.

• Like 3

On 11/7/2022 at 8:55 AM, itsnotoutthere said:

171290222_Fg7NV_sXgAY8nkbcopy.jpg.56d4436623a3a9914975e8f69b553777.jpg

I LOVE that this guy knows how to troll, exquisitely.:yes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 11/8/2022 at 8:13 AM, itsnotoutthere said:

:hmm: Wrong. How do you think he made the money......the brains.

Yeah, I'll bet on Elon any day over the idiots that were running the site into the ground.  Sure, there will be growing pains but it isn't like he's going to have to deal with immediate competition.  What was that common refrain from former management there?  "This is a private company, if you don't like how it's run, start your own"  And then, HE DID!:w00t:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

Musk’s childish tantrum and ultimatum reminds me of a scene from a certain movie…. 

He should stick to cars and rockets. Social media and intelligence are not compatible ….

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

What a great employee. Not many people would do that.

They are definitely hard to come by hahaha 

• Like 1