Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Elon Musk buys Twitter

acidhead

On 12/4/2022 at 3:18 AM, and-then said:

How so?  Musk never said he'd allow that anything goes.  Incitement or actual threats of violence are illegal and West is acting like a nut job.

I see...

Defcon 3 is an actual threat of actual violence. 

While "trial by combat", "fight like hell" and "hang Mike Pence" are ... just innocent venting from grieving losers?

• Like 3

On 12/4/2022 at 12:12 PM, acidhead said:

Not expressing an opinion but... 

Uhhh, he left out whatever is the opposite of what Joe decides. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Twitter reinstates Roger Stone's account 

I guess since Elon fired Jim Baker the fbi wasn't able to tip off CNN about this breaking news.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Jack saying he had no idea what was happening.  Telling Elon to read his emails to prove his innocence. Not sure why he's doing that. He stepped down as CEO before the crazies ramped up censorship. Why is he protecting the company when he wasn't even in charge anymore????

• Like 2

Just now, acidhead said:

Jack saying he had no idea what was happening.  Telling Elon to read his emails to prove his innocence. Not sure why he's doing that. He stepped down as CEO before the crazies ramped up censorship. Why is he protecting the company when he wasn't even in charge anymore????

Red flag alert

On 12/9/2022 at 5:16 PM, acidhead said:

I think he's at the least looking out for himself. Seems to me his employees didn't respect him or his opinion. Twitter was his creation and I think he's hurt by all this. I also think that so far and from what I've heard in the past that Jack had more integrity than the weasels he hired.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, acidhead said:

It's coming big-time 

Its amazing how the people labeled conspiracy theorists have been right on pretty much everything. 

Hunter bidens laptop went from a right wing conspiracy theory to "yesterday's news" without any period in between.

Similarly, shadowbanning was a paranoid conspiracy, now its "always been known" without any acknowledgement of the theorists being right, gaslit and denounced as crazy.

Cannot wait until the covid files. Whats the bet that what we've suspected and called out will be released?

Twitter suspended accounts and suppressed factual information which "promoted vaccine hesitancy" all because it would hurt pharmaceutical profits. Call me a conspiracy theorist, because I am and I will be right about this as well

Edited by Knob Oddy
  • Like 1