Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Elon Musk buys Twitter

acidhead

Keith is such a sensitive little beta male. It's hilarious how people with power are treated when they don't tow the line. There wasn't a fraction of outrage or concern about Epstein and Maxwell. 

I think that's a new talking point being circulated though. I seen some whiny redditors remarking about elon being a hostile foreign actor since he's not a natural born citizen. 

• Like 3

Elon Musk is probably no stranger to formulas

There are a lot of shows that focus on a place of business, and many of them get Strictly Formula after a while and need a Retool. Sometimes a change of management can bring life back into an old show, or at least add conflict for a while.

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/UnderNewManagement

• Like 1

Elon Musk: "As for Fauci, he lied to Congress and funded gain-of-function research that killed millions of people

WOW 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

21 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Elon Musk: "As for Fauci, he lied to Congress and funded gain-of-function research that killed millions of people

WOW 

Trial by Twitter.  And Elon Musk as the CEO, judge and jury.

• Like 4

On 12/12/2022 at 1:44 AM, acidhead said:

WOW 

You say "Wow" because you take the words of Elon Musk as gospel. *snip* Tell me, how did Fauci fund anything?  Out of his own pocket?  I'm not sure you you realize how appropriations work in America.  It's not decided by a single person at all.  So, that being said, I'm not sure Elon Musk understands how appropriations work either.  Twitter will be as irrelevant as Truth Social eventually, under Musks leadership.  Stick to rockets and cars.  No one cares about the human behind those things.

Edited by Saru
Removed personal remarks
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5

44 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Trial by Twitter.  And Elon Musk as the CEO, judge and jury.

I hope Fauci takes this further. Pretty much outright slander isn't it?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

I agree!  Fauci should sue Elon Musk! 

• Thanks 2

58 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

Stick to rockets and cars. 

He has difficulty even working with those things.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, acidhead said:

I agree!  Fauci should sue Elon Musk! 

Pretty sure I remember this claim from a while back. Turned out to be a storm in a B cup. I'd have thought if there was wrongdoing it would be pretty well common knowledge now, but it's still just a CT. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/10/29/repeated-claim-that-fauci-lied-congress-about-gain-of-function-research/

3 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Who knows?  I could be just that he meant to insult Fauci, luke he meant to insult a the diver that rescued that Thai boys soccer team.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Pretty sure I remember this claim from a while back. Turned out to be a storm in a B cup. I'd have thought if there was wrongdoing it would be pretty well common knowledge now, but it's still just a CT. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/10/29/repeated-claim-that-fauci-lied-congress-about-gain-of-function-research/

The Twitter Files: Covid Edition are coming soon bigtime!  

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, acidhead said:

The Twitter Files: Covid Edition are coming soon bigtime!  

I get the impression that he is talking about losers like Malone and McCullough. 

He best get a self repeating weapon for his foot if he is.

Sounds like Twitter slips a little further into the gutter every day. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, psyche101 said:

Sounds like Twitter slips a little further into the gutter every day. 

I think he is playing Ringmaster to get publicity for Twitter,  big numbers and more advertising.   This might be his effort to turn things around and make a profit.  It has worked for Rupert Murdoch after all.

• Like 6

On 12/12/2022 at 2:36 AM, Agent0range said:

Tell me, how did Fauci fund anything?  Out of his own pocket?  I'm not sure you you realize how appropriations work in America.  It's not decided by a single person at all.  So, that being said, I'm not sure Elon Musk understands how appropriations work either.  Twitter will be as irrelevant as Truth Social eventually, under Musks leadership.  Stick to rockets and cars.  No one cares about the human behind those things.

I agree with what Elon said about the pronouns.   Who cares, and why do our 6th graders have to spend a week getting lectured at and insisted that they choose a pronoun (they are 11 years old!)   Total bull****8t

I have no idea what he is talking about when he accuses Faucci of llying.  It seems all politicians and their appointees (that's what Faucci, is an appointee) lie all the time.    Yes, I recognized a lot of pharmacuetical tripe with the covid thing, the exact same thing that went on with the flu shot, just not as in your face back then, but very evident.   Someone paid politicians to vote a certain way and now the pharmacuetical companies are reaping the benefits at our expense.   Paxlovid is a good example of that, don't take it, it is worse than Tamiflu (I know because I took it, and my two friends are still sick because of it).  Covid is real, REAL, and it has killed a lot of people, but if our government didn't try to repress the existence, then the dangers we would not have lost so many people.  

It was so obvious that some people went really stupid and decided it wasn't real at all.   A lot of those people died because they refused to accept that there was a killer virus out there.   Others died because of the insistence that the virus was not in the U.S. until Feb 2020 (bald faced lie).   This is a hot topic still and irks me that people are not paying attention to the realities, just going off of their fear and loathing, over reacting or under reacting.  Wash your hands often and don't pick your nose.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Myles said:

I am happy to say that I have never used Twitter.

I made an account a few years back because I thought it would be cool to follow some authors I like. But I've never used it since. The place was toxic then and I'm sure still is now 

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, Myles said:

I am happy to say that I have never used Twitter.

We can learn from twitter as much as we can learn from the wise wifes of whatever or from the incredibly talented Kardashians. Nothing. All just pure garbage. People on the left and right are wasting their life on social platforms instead to help their family, friends and community.

The only good thing on social media is UM. Everything there for everyone's interrests.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, odas said:

We can learn from twitter as much as we can learn from the wise wifes of whatever or from the incredibly talented Kardashians. Nothing. All just pure garbage. People on the left and right are wasting their life on social platforms instead to help their family, friends and community.

The only good thing on social media is UM. Everything there for everyone's interrests.

I like Facebook.   I don't use it allot or post much but it is nice to check once a day to check in with family and friends.    If we are having a family get-together it will be posted on Facebook and I can know about it.  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Myles said:

I like Facebook.   I don't use it allot or post much but it is nice to check once a day to check in with family and friends.    If we are having a family get-together it will be posted on Facebook and I can know about it.  

The only one I use nowadays for that is NextDoor.   I can check to see how many coyotes, rabid raccoons, missing cats, suspicious people pushing bicycles hanging around and what people in the neighborhood want to sell or give away.  Also, sometimes someone can have a phone number for the random guy who does yard work, or why he hasn't been around lately.  When I want to check on family I call them or text them.   

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

The only one I use nowadays for that is NextDoor.   I can check to see how many coyotes, rabid raccoons, missing cats, suspicious people pushing bicycles hanging around and what people in the neighborhood want to sell or give away.  Also, sometimes someone can have a phone number for the random guy who does yard work, or why he hasn't been around lately.  When I want to check on family I call them or text them.   

I forgot about the local Facebook Garage sale part.  My wife and I have had good luck selling stuff on there.   Posted a piano yesterday and someone is coming today at 5pm to pick it up.  It is usually quicker than Craigslist.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Myles said:

I like Facebook.

One of my sisters is stationed in Japan.  We can talk on Facebook Messenger for local rate rather than international call rate.  That makes it worth it for me.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Tatetopa said:

One of my sisters is stationed in Japan.  We can talk on Facebook Messenger for local rate rather than international call rate.  That makes it worth it for me.

My cousin in Australia uses Skype for that, it is reasonable and works most of the time.   Neither of us are on Facebook though so we don't use that.

• Like 2

Amazing that a topic about Elon Musk discovering massive crimes at Twitter, like government censorship of free speech among many, many others and you guys just talk about which social media you use.

Wait until we find out about the covid files. But im sure you guys will look at what CNN says with anonymous sources, as opposed to what Musk says, with verifiable links to what he is saying proving covert manipulation of the public 

10 minutes ago, Knob Oddy said:

Amazing that a topic about Elon Musk discovering massive crimes at Twitter, like government censorship of free speech among many, many others and you guys just talk about which social media you use.

Wait until we find out about the covid files. But im sure you guys will look at what CNN says with anonymous sources, as opposed to what Musk says, with verifiable links to what he is saying proving covert manipulation of the public 

What laws were broken?

The US currently has no laws directing social media how to moderate their content or any laws banning the FBI from communicating with social media companies.

Let people know about it for sure. I've always known Twitter has a bias, just like Youtube. People can decide for themselves if Twitter was appropriately dealing with possible misinformation attempts week before election day or if Twitter was trying to help Democrats win. 

What law change would you propose to handel the situation in the future?

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1