Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Elon Musk buys Twitter

acidhead

:ph34r::ph34r: )

Twitter Files Part 8: How Twitter Quietly Aided the Pentagon’s Covert Online PsyOp Campaign

• Like 1

“Twitter cost Elon Musk $44 billion, but the FBI bought it for just $3.4 million.

Before Monday’s bombshell edition of the Twitter Files, internal communications suggested that the FBI manipulated Twitter’s content cops through former G-men embedded inside the company, appeals to a warped sense of patriotism, and letting woke staffers feel like characters on “Quantico.” The latest drop, released by author Michael Shellenberger, revealed that the FBI sweetened the deal with cold cash.

Twitter, which by all accounts was poorly run by the pre-Musk regime, lost a combined nearly $1.4 billion in 2020 and 2021. A bloated payroll, dubious business model, and a pampered workforce more interested in latte-fueled hot yoga than the bottom line were just some of the obvious reasons. But doing the FBI’s bidding and preventing Americans from knowing who they were about to elect as president in 2020 was one profitable little corner of the otherwise poorly performing platform.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/how-the-fbi-bought-twitter-long-before-musk-did-and-for-a-much-better-price

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

Twitter, which by all accounts was poorly run by the pre-Musk regime, lost a combined nearly $1.4 billion in 2020 and 2021.But doing the FBI’s bidding and preventing Americans from knowing who they were about to elect as president in 2020 was one profitable little corner of the otherwise poorly performing platform.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/how-the-fbi-bought-twitter-long-before-musk-did-and-for-a-much-better-price

The fact Twitter became unprofitable while being on the take from the FBI should concern everybody regardless of political affiliation.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

Yea that's pretty outrageous. It's gaslighting like we've never seen. During the Mueller investigation I wasn't totally sure how political the fbi actually was. There was a lot to digest. It was when they tipped off CNN that they were raiding Roger Stones house I was fairly convinced they had an agenda outside of normal operations and they haven't convinced me otherwise since. They're like a big gang of Adam Schiffs anymore. Political operatives, gaslighters and provocateurs.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, F3SS said:

Yea that's pretty outrageous. It's gaslighting like we've never seen. During the Mueller investigation I wasn't totally sure how political the fbi actually was. There was a lot to digest. It was when they tipped off CNN that they were raiding Roger Stones house I was fairly convinced they had an agenda outside of normal operations and they haven't convinced me otherwise since. They're like a big gang of Adam Schiffs anymore. Political operatives, gaslighters and provocateurs.

Was Comey scuttling the HRC campaign political or just dumb luck?

• Like 2

On 12/19/2022 at 7:14 PM, el midgetron said:

Here is what is kinda funny about that.  It was the woke environmentally concerned people that put Elon where he is by boosting Tesla.  We know how MTG and other conservatives feel about the environment and electric cars.  Otherwise, he would just be a much less rich PayPal investor.   They loved his promises of a green alternative energy and electric future with Star Trek overtones.   That made him the richest man in the world.

Conservatives love his free speech platform, but so far that is just losing money.  Not many a Tesla in Marjorie's district I bet, she thinks they are nom manly enough.  Did she just imply Elon a wimp?

• Like 2

I thought his response to Larry Elder was funny.  I also thought Larry Elder's comment makes no sense.   

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Here is what is kinda funny about that.  It was the woke environmentally concerned people that put Elon where he is by boosting Tesla.  We know how MTG and other conservatives feel about the environment and electric cars.  Otherwise, he would just be a much less rich PayPal investor.   They loved his promises of a green alternative energy and electric future with Star Trek overtones.   That made him the richest man in the world.

Conservatives love his free speech platform, but so far that is just losing money.  Not many a Tesla in Marjorie's district I bet, she thinks they are nom manly enough.  Did she just imply Elon a wimp?

I doubt he cares what she or you truly think of him. 

It's rather obvious Elon Musk hasn't fallen for the two party division hard core followers of politics do, especially in America where your right to free speech still exists unlike other western nations we have restrictions on speech.  

I'll add, in my opinion, the electric car isn't so much about saving the environment. I believe it's about saving oil. There's only so much of it left.  This doesn't get discussed really at all.  That's humanities greatest challenge at the moment.

Edited by acidhead
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, acidhead said:

I doubt he cares what she or you truly think of him. 

Totally agree, its all about the money, who has it and how he can get the most of it.  Just business.

I don’t understand why the focus on Musk? The damn FBI was coordinating with social media to suppress political opinions, and known to be true stories. 

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

I don’t understand why the focus on Musk? The damn FBI was coordinating with social media to suppress political opinions, and known to be true stories. 

Come on, you know what these communists (for that is what they truly are) are like, go against 'the message' and they come gunning for you, no matter how illogical the argument.

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Like 2

https://nypost.com/2022/12/21/elon-musk-says-he-saved-twitter-from-3-billion-shortfall/

Says the company was 3 billion dollars in the hole, and he saved it only by cutting costs. That included firing employees who were not only overpaid but useless, as operations continued to run smoothly even without them.

Finally, wants to step down as CEO because he wants to work with software teams and work to remove 'bots. And then there was the manipulation from government agencies and politicians, as summarized here:

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/kevindowneyjr/2022/12/24/why-you-need-to-start-paying-attention-to-the-twitter-files-n1656136

4 hours ago, acidhead said:

Holy smokes! 

Might break down some of these predictions later, maybe not....  

So basically western civilization collapses in one year. Eh, who tf knows these days?

6 hours ago, acidhead said:

Yep, fear covid and worship the vaccine were the only acceptable views. 

15 hours ago, MonkeyLove said:

https://nypost.com/2022/12/21/elon-musk-says-he-saved-twitter-from-3-billion-shortfall/

Says the company was 3 billion dollars in the hole, and he saved it only by cutting costs. That included firing employees who were not only overpaid but useless, as operations continued to run smoothly even without them.

Finally, wants to step down as CEO because he wants to work with software teams and work to remove 'bots. And then there was the manipulation from government agencies and politicians, as summarized here:

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/kevindowneyjr/2022/12/24/why-you-need-to-start-paying-attention-to-the-twitter-files-n1656136

So, if a company is not making their bills nor taking in profit you think it is wrong to cut costs?    And maybe part of the problem was too many employees, or employees who were not doing their jobs.  You can only run a business like a huge mindless corporation supporting useless employees and over spending if you are bringing in money to begin with.

• Like 1

It’s not that they don’t appreciate, it’s that they don’t care because like book-burning Nazis, they are ideologically driven rather than being people of philosophical principles. 

Edited by el midgetron

1 hour ago, el midgetron said:

It’s not that they don’t appreciate, it’s that they don’t care because like book-burning Nazis, they are ideologically driven rather than being people of philosophical principles. 

Who is it burning and banning books?   Finally, some self-reflection?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, el midgetron said:

Google is heavily censored. As Musk said, they make the links disappear from simple searches.  They still exist to find if you know exactly the URL and use the way back machine or something similar but quick searches to reference topics or news articles you swore you've read before get tucked away.