Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Elon Musk buys Twitter

acidhead

1 minute ago, F3SS said:

I'm really not sure what the official stance is but idk if it was my thread or what but PJ was the source of rhe conversation and Saru came in to shut it down citing Veritas as pure conspiracy and iirc basically said we weren't allowed to talk about them. Bashing them I'm sure is ok though.

Huh, I didn't see that thread. A few days ago, in this very thread, I posted a project veritas Tweet the day they were reinstated by Twitter 2.0. Looking back I now realize that posting that was in violation of rules here? Blasphemy! No one in this village shall ever speak thar name! Haha 

6 minutes ago, acidhead said:

There are grown men who are members of this forum who defend it. Hint: they often use the excuse Republicans are the book burners

I can imagine which ones they are. The same ones who can't admit Biden's compulsive sniffing and touching isn't worth raising an eyebrow. I don't know why they want to normalize sexualization around kids. We'll just let them tell us they don't want to while defending it. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Huh, I didn't see that thread. A few days ago, in this very thread, I posted a project veritas Tweet the day they were reinstated by Twitter 2.0. Looking back I now realize that posting that was in violation of rules here? Blasphemy! No one in this village shall ever speak thar name! Haha 

Haha I think it more arbitrary rule but it was quite some time ago. Maybe a couple of years. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, F3SS said:

I can imagine which ones they are. The same ones who can't admit Biden's compulsive sniffing and touching isn't worth raising an eyebrow. I don't know why they want to normalize sexualization around kids. We'll just let them tell us they don't want to while defending it. 

Yeah, it's no secret.  For some members here they'll immediately just take the opposite position of a republican or Trump voter for the sake of engaging in an argument.  It's pretty obvious.  It doesn't matter if they are in agreement with the initial point of discussion. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Well good, I have to agree with your disagreement.  Does that extent to all forms of bullying that happen online? 

Yeah, I suppose. However, bullying is somewhat different, maybe not as distinct as sexual harassment is (or maybe I am just not a familiar with what constitutes it). It’s also more of a pattern of behavior than an matter of theme or content. 

• Like 1

On 12/27/2022 at 10:42 PM, Desertrat56 said:

So, if a company is not making their bills nor taking in profit you think it is wrong to cut costs?    And maybe part of the problem was too many employees, or employees who were not doing their jobs.  You can only run a business like a huge mindless corporation supporting useless employees and over spending if you are bringing in money to begin with.

Musk is trying to counter woke claims that Twitter is falling apart because of him. It was already doing badly before he took over, with money coming in from speculation coupled with 'bot activity.

In short, he cleaned it up.

Now, he's exposing woke agendas from grooming to anti-Russian propaganda to blocking questions about covid to Hunter's laptop, and so on.

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

Geez. It really is one big private club. These people man, what's to like about them?

• Like 2

On 12/29/2022 at 8:01 AM, F3SS said:

Calm down. I'm not directly affected by it but I do have an opinion on it. I have kids and I don't care for the normalization of this crap. It's perverted and it is not normal. I'm not consumed by it and I haven't gone over the edge with it. It's gross, it's disgusting and it's wrong. Go ahead, have some hairy ass man gyrate in thing in front of your 8 year old kid and have some creep bring cookies and dildos into a class full of minors without their permission or parental consent but God forbid somebody something off color or make a pass at the wrong woman in the workplace. Sometimes these social lines are too blurry. But whatever, who sht in your cornflakes?

As for PJ, name me a good reason they're so forbidden. We sit here in this very forum every day and talk about 525 of the most deceptive people on the planet ntm the MSM. They never use deceptive tactics in their reporting? Please. Come down from that high horse before you fall and get hurt.

Or course your consumed by it. Don't kid yourself. You're like midge in in a trans district. 

You're going to the worst possible liars known like Veritas so you can be upset and attach political motive. You're firing yourself up about Biden on purpose. You want to be outraged and be seen to be outraged. It's probably some chest thumping thing. 

The example you gave of the drag queen show outraged a hell of a lot of people from what I see in your link, and from both ends of the spectrum. I'm not sure why you act like it's acceptable when quite clearly it is not. But why is the performer carrying all the backlash? The show was advertised as per: (from your link) Social media listings for the event warned of “strong language and suggestive dialogue” that “may not be appropriate for all ages.” Why would a parent bring a child to that? Why would the establishment have no entry standard? 

Veritas is a dishonest far right activist group. If you can't grasp that much you're astoundingly gullible. 

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Or course your consumed by it. Don't kid yourself. You're like midge in in a trans district. 

You're going to the worst possible liars known like Veritas so you can be upset and attach political motive. You're firing yourself up about Biden on purpose. You want to be outraged and be seen to be outraged. It's probably some chest thumping thing. 

The example you gave of the drag queen show outraged a hell of a lot of people from what I see in your link, and from both ends of the spectrum. I'm not sure why you act like it's acceptable when quite clearly it is not. But why is the performer carrying all the backlash? The show was advertised as per: (from your link) Social media listings for the event warned of “strong language and suggestive dialogue” that “may not be appropriate for all ages.” Why would a parent bring a child to that? Why would the establishment have no entry standard? 

Veritas is a dishonest far right activist group. If you can't grasp that much you're astoundingly gullible. 

Hell yea the establishment holding the event is culpable as well. As I said I'm amazed when so many grown people come to think such a wrong idea is a good idea.

As for the PJ video why don't you watch it then tell me if any amount of context can make the words coming out of this guy's mouth on video any more acceptable. 

And btw your chest thumping here the way you started off. Stick to the subject of whatever you're replying too and quit getting in a tizzy about Biden. I never mentioned him here.

Ha yea I did mention his sniffing habit. Wasn't really attatched to my post you quoted though. Idk why you get so mad over it. What's to defend about an inappropriate sniffing and touching habit?

3 hours ago, F3SS said:

Hell yea the establishment holding the event is culpable as well. As I said I'm amazed when so many grown people come to think such a wrong idea is a good idea.

I haven't read about anybody saying that particular incident is acceptable. The show organisers clearly stated the event was not all ages. There should have been no minors in the building. You seem to be completely omitting that important aspect. It makes a big difference. That's a failure of the parents and the venue. This wasn't hairy men gyrating for children, it was an adult event where a child was for some reason present. From the video in your post it appears the child is behind the performer, with a group of ladies in front of him laughing. Was the performer even aware the child was there? 

3 hours ago, F3SS said:

As for the PJ video why don't you watch it then tell me if any amount of context can make the words coming out of this guy's mouth on video any more acceptable. 

Isn't the video taken down? 

PJ media is just another right wing nutter group, like Veritas, like Breitbart etc etc.. You're creating outrage and feeding it for the sake of being angry at something. That's why you're so familiar with these whacko websites. And why you believe them at their headline rather than doing the tiniest bit of back-up browsing.

All of the above are known for manipulating evidence to suit an agenda. You need to verify BS if you offer it. 

You're only kidding yourself when you say not consumed by it. You're seeking out particular misrepresented situations to be angry about. You be want to be angry. Re-read your posts. 

3 hours ago, F3SS said:

And btw your chest thumping here the way you started off. Stick to the subject of whatever you're replying too and quit getting in a tizzy about Biden. I never mentioned him here.

Just another BS thing you seek out to justify being an angry right winger.

3 hours ago, F3SS said:

Ha yea I did mention his sniffing habit. Wasn't really attatched to my post you quoted though. Idk why you get so mad over it. What's to defend about an inappropriate sniffing and touching habit?

It's just another thing you get yourself worked up about so you can convince yourself that you're on a higher moral ground. Do you call Biden gay when he is seen in the exact same pose with men? No. It's easier to just drop into a gutter. 

I'm not mad. I'm calling you out on your BS. If your going to belittle someone more successful than you, like Biden, put some substance to it. Not Karen style Facebook crap. Idiot right wing groups get a foothold because people like you seek echo chambers. It's a community disservice to pollute the world with those clowns. 

• Thanks 1

Ohh ffs man you can have this one. I was posting about the general trend not breaking down a certain case bit by bit.

And no that video wasn't taken down. It was in the link. Watch it. 

13 hours ago, psyche101 said:

I haven't read about anybody saying that particular incident is acceptable. The show organisers clearly stated the event was not all ages. There should have been no minors in the building. You seem to be completely omitting that important aspect. It makes a big difference. That's a failure of the parents and the venue. This wasn't hairy men gyrating for children, it was an adult event where a child was for some reason present. From the video in your post it appears the child is behind the performer, with a group of ladies in front of him laughing. Was the performer even aware the child was there? 

Isn't the video taken down? 

PJ media is just another right wing nutter group, like Veritas, like Breitbart etc etc.. You're creating outrage and feeding it for the sake of being angry at something. That's why you're so familiar with these whacko websites. And why you believe them at their headline rather than doing the tiniest bit of back-up browsing.

All of the above are known for manipulating evidence to suit an agenda. You need to verify BS if you offer it. 

You're only kidding yourself when you say not consumed by it. You're seeking out particular misrepresented situations to be angry about. You be want to be angry. Re-read your posts. 

Just another BS thing you seek out to justify being an angry right winger.

It's just another thing you get yourself worked up about so you can convince yourself that you're on a higher moral ground. Do you call Biden gay when he is seen in the exact same pose with men? No. It's easier to just drop into a gutter. 

I'm not mad. I'm calling you out on your BS. If your going to belittle someone more successful than you, like Biden, put some substance to it. Not Karen style Facebook crap. Idiot right wing groups get a foothold because people like you seek echo chambers. It's a community disservice to pollute the world with those clowns. 

Alright sorry, I shouldn't look at your posts first thing in the morning. 

I didn't intend to ommit anything. I left it out because I wasn't trying rant on every detail. Any venue hosting an event with children that is not appropriate for children should be punished and if the event borders on sexual abuse they should be investigated for charges. The parents too. Why the heck would you think I have no issues with them? My beef here isn't solely on the drags.

Apparently I had linked to something different than I was thinking of. See, it's common enough to now get these events confused with eachother. Here is what I originally had in mind. It's disgusting. Theres even a neon sign that says it ain't gonna lick itself. Real nice. Every adult there should be on a list. Not sure if this is the same one that armed Antifa members stood outside of to guard. People like that are going to make this a left wing owned issue. Then there's drag queen story time that's popped up around elementary schools across the country. There are drag kids out there and and deans of private schools inviting drag queens in to have a dldo and buttplug show and tell without even informing the parents first. And you'll be hearing the term Minor Attracted Persons become more common. Why must we have political correctness towards pedophiles? That's a group who deserves a nasty branding. All this stuff ties together with some societal movement to lessen the stigma of kids and sex or sexualzation. It's twisted, so why shouldn't I have a hot take on it?

No I don't call Biden gay when he puts his hands on the thighs of hardened old Sherrifs. I call him inappropriate. The guy has an issue with boundaries. Idk why you care so much. He's not your friend or even your president.  

IMG_20230102_174308_(600_x_467_pixel).jpg.acaff1a47e39936d0088a232c5d7d084.jpg

Upon rereading your post though, I'm not sorry. I retract my opener here. You're high strung and angry all the time. I've made attempts to be cordial with you many times but inevitably you come out swinging way above the level the conversation requires. 

Edited by F3SS
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, F3SS said:

Alright sorry, I shouldn't look at your posts first thing in the morning. 

That's alright. It's about the discussion. Not you personally. You're arguing the subject. I have no issue with that. 

6 hours ago, F3SS said:

I didn't intend to ommit anything. I left it out because I wasn't trying rant on every detail. Any venue hosting an event with children that is not appropriate for children should be punished and if the event borders on sexual abuse they should be investigated for charges. The parents too. Why the heck would you think I have no issues with them? My beef here isn't solely on the drags.

Because as far as I can tell the drag queen seems to more be a bystander and a victim of circumstances here. Right wing media has taken it as a personal crusade against drag queen when that's not the issue here. It's only the venue if anyone. They control who enters the establishment.

I don't know about there, but allowing minor's into an over 18s club here is an offence and even staff working at the premises can be fined up to fifteen thousand just for turning a blind eye to it. 

6 hours ago, F3SS said:

Apparently I had linked to something different than I was thinking of. See, it's common enough to now get these events confused with eachother. Here is what I originally had in mind. It's disgusting. Theres even a neon sign that says it ain't gonna lick itself. Real nice. Every adult there should be on a list. Not sure if this is the same one that armed Antifa members stood outside of to guard. People like that are going to make this a left wing owned issue.

Did you read the link? 

It offered two stories. The official report from police seems to line up with the drag queens story. 

The right wing whackos you seem to be supporting stated:

"We decided to organize this protest when we saw advertising for the event a few weeks ago - we researched the bar and quickly found out that it’s a gay bar, and we were also pretty concerned when we saw the signage on the bar’s website that says “it’s not gonna lick itself.” We just launched our organization and this was our first event.  

The mission was to raise awareness that an event like this, a drag show for children, was happening right in Dallas. We also hoped that if we raised awareness, the event might be canceled or modified so that children couldn’t be present. 

We were very happy with how the event went overall. The police were able to come in and remove all of the children and their families from inside of the bar. There were a lot of people in attendance who didn’t have kids, so those people were able to stay and the event continued."

First event? No, it doesn't sound like it. It's the first fundraiser. It's not a drag show for children. It's an all ages fundraiser. That's extremist language should be raising red flags already. Clear misrepresentation from the start. Dude, you're being played.

The mission? These people are control freaks. You are enabling unfounded hate. 

First, they are upset that it is a gay bar. And the sign, it's not going to lick itself is a reference on the website. There's no neon sign at the bar. 

So what did the bar actually advertise for the event? 

We host our Champagne Drag Brunch every Saturday at 2pm for guests that are 21+ but we have partnered with some of our major community partners to host a special Pride Drag Brunch for all guests, including guests that couldn’t normally attend our regular show because of the drinking age restriction, to raise money for a local LGBTQ+ youth organization. We are more than happy to open our doors to celebrate Pride in a family friendly, safe environment, separate from our normal operations of 2 p.m. - 2 a.m. on Saturdays because we believe that everyone should have a space to be able to celebrate who they are. Mr. Misster is a place where everyone is welcome to feel accepted, safe and included. We had a group of protestors outside yelling homophobic threats, transphobic remarks and vile accusations at these children and parents. It is so sad to see that in 2022, there are people that still want to protests others celebrating who they are, but our staff and wonderful officers helped keep us safe and kept the protestors at bay.

They are raising money as a special event in a family friendly environment. They are not opening doors to minors at regular shows. They have organised a fund raiser using the club.

Now the police said nothing at all about removing children. It said:

Dallas Police Department said officers showed up to "assist with crowd control" and help the crowd "disperse in a safe manner."

There's zero evidence of anything that all parents weren't aware of. Unless you believe in refusing parents the right to raise children with values as they see fit, I can't see your argument. The only suggestions of inappropriate behaviour was from protesters outside the building. They do seem to see a gay lifestyle as an abomination. That's actually not normal. Thats sheer hate. Parents have a right to raise their children with a diverse outlook. Children can make up their mind better knowing both sides anyway as they grow up. 

These people are seeking reasons to be outraged. They aren't observing the show. They are creating pedophile scenarios in their head. And quite frankly, thats sicker in the head than a pride show illustrating diversity to raise funds for charity. 

6 hours ago, F3SS said:

Then there's drag queen story time that's popped up around elementary schools across the country. There are drag kids out there and and deans of private schools inviting drag queens in to have a dldo and buttplug show and tell without even informing the parents first.

That's an offence. Again here, providing a sex toy to a minor can result in a 20 year jail sentence. What are the laws there? It's hard to believe that what your saying is actually legal. Considering your link on the drag queens above, are you sure you have the whole story?

6 hours ago, F3SS said:

And you'll be hearing the term Minor Attracted Persons become more common. Why must we have political correctness towards pedophiles? That's a group who deserves a nasty branding. All this stuff ties together with some societal movement to lessen the stigma of kids and sex or sexualzation. It's twisted, so why shouldn't I have a hot take on it?

In what sense? Legal or societal? I find it hard to believe to be honest. I'm left wing according to what I read here and there's no way I'll ever accept that. I don't know anyone who would either. They are criminals. No two ways about it. It's like calling murderers life ending assistants. Call em what they want. Doesn't change what they are. Getting hot about it just gives any idiot trying to support such stupidity ammo. You would be better putting someone like that under a microscope and make them justify their position.

6 hours ago, F3SS said:

No I don't call Biden gay when he puts his hands on the thighs of hardened old Sherrifs. I call him inappropriate. The guy has an issue with boundaries. Idk why you care so much. He's not your friend or even your president.  

IMG_20230102_174308_(600_x_467_pixel).jpg.acaff1a47e39936d0088a232c5d7d084.jpg

Damn that's a funny photo. Seriously cracked me up.

I already told you why. I don't think Karen style arguments are appropriate. The above makes it quite clear it's not a kiddy thing, but that's where you go every time. You do yourself a disservice by stooping to that level. 

And it's showing how you seek anything you can find to be outraged about. You can see it's part of his nature. Could just be how he was brought up. Some people are like that, hug or kiss everyone they meet. You want to see the worst and push it upon yourself. 

It's like calling Biden's wife a sleep around. Petty pathetic insults like that end up putting one well below the person they are insulting. Not saying you sunk that low, but I've seen that blind stupid hate right here at UM. Left and right BS. Left and right are all Americans. 

6 hours ago, F3SS said:

Upon rereading your post though, I'm not sorry. I retract my opener here.

What a pity. It's refreshing when you act civilized. 

6 hours ago, F3SS said:

You're high strung and angry all the time. I've made attempts to be cordial with you many times but inevitably you come out swinging way above the level the conversation requires. 

And your saying that's the case here? I beg to differ. I questioned your pitchfork and torch is all. Pointing out that your outraged on purpose, and knowingly deliberately misinformed to maintain that rage isn't anger. Think about it. Have you even had the courage to admit how wrong you were on the drag event? 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, F3SS said:

And you'll be hearing the term Minor Attracted Persons become more common. Why must we have political correctness towards pedophiles? That's a group who deserves a nasty branding. All this stuff ties together with some societal movement to lessen the stigma of kids and sex or sexualzation. It's twisted, so why shouldn't I have a hot take on it?

Minor Attracted Person sounds like a generic technical phrase to cover paedophilia, hebephilia and ephebephilia.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

59 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Minor Attracted Person sounds like a generic technical phrase to cover paedophilia, hebephilia and ephebephilia.

"Pedo" works for me as a catch all term.  Such filth deserve all the baggage such a word conveys without the sanitising effect of phrases in the exact same vein as "same sex attracted ".

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

Well, it's not. It's a phrase invented by paedophiles in an attempt to lessen the stigma attached to people who like to have sex with children, but then you knew that & still you posted that response....hmm.

1 hour ago, itsnotoutthere said:

Well, it's not. It's a phrase invented by paedophiles in an attempt to lessen the stigma attached to people who like to have sex with children, but then you knew that & still you posted that response....hmm.

Etymology from from some whose literacy barely rises above memes.  Introduce yourself to a dictionary.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Paranoid Android said:

"Pedo" works for me as a catch all term.  Such filth deserve all the baggage such a word conveys without the sanitising effect of phrases in the exact same vein as "same sex attracted ".

You think attration to minors is sanitary?

The teachers that cross boundaries are more often than not ephebephiles.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Etymology from from some whose literacy barely rises above memes.  Introduce yourself to a dictionary.

'from from some whose'    :lol:

Edited by itsnotoutthere