Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Paul Pelosi, husband of Nancy Pelosi, beaten with hammer at home

OverSword

7 minutes ago, Knob Oddy said:

The same amount Paul paid DePape and Smollett paid his Nigerian friends

You've been given a link to the affidavit. 

But, true to form, you prefer phallusy.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

So you admit that your conspiracy is that they let a man into their house to hit Paul with a hammer so he would have to go to the hospital for surgery? Lol. All as some kind of election plot presumedly.

You need a new hobby dude 

Also, Smollet was never attacked. 

Hi Spartan

Sounds more like he thinks it is some kind of gay sex scandal with Paul. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Spartan

Oh joy 

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

So you admit that your conspiracy is that they let a man into their house to hit Paul with a hammer so he would have to go to the hospital for surgery? 

No. In fact I'm sure if Paul thought he was going to be hit he wouldn't have approached DePape.

I think DePape was there for other purposes and was let in the house

6 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Spartan

Yeah. I haven't ruled out a drug deal gone bad though.

You have to consider that DePape wasn't just a prostitute, but also a drug addict

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Spartan

Was curious. Based solely on Depapas affirdavit it wasent. But I suppose we will see if he holds that story once the attempted murder trail begins 

https://www.businessinsider.com/paul-pelosi-attack-right-wing-conspiracy-theories-david-depape-indictment-2022-10

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Knob Oddy said:

Yet you believe one side is fascist.

The Election Clerk, who will be sitting within arm's reach of me, is an old-line Republican.  I think the Voting Assistant is, too.  The Election Judge plays his politics close to the vest, so although this will be the third Election Day I have worked with him, I still don't know what party he supports, if any.

Among the candidates, incompetency is a bigger issue than political philosophy.  Many of them have no idea what they're doing, including one who didn't get his signatures in on time because he didn't know there was a deadline.  There's also the governor's little group.  They weren't crooks when they got elected, but found the opportunities for self-enrichment too big to ignore.  Google "Oklahoma Stitt Swadley" for more information.

So while I suspect some of the candidates and a few voters are probably faschists, I have no way of knowing unless they tell me.  We simply are not allowed to discuss politics while serving as Precinct Officers.  It is poll tending and illegal.

Doug

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Doug1066 said:

Do you know what the difference is between a conspiracy theory and the news?

About 6 months.

I expect an apology and will issue one myself if it turns out I'm wrong 

Edited by Knob Oddy
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Knob Oddy said:

Yeah. I haven't ruled out a drug deal gone bad though.

You have to consider that DePape wasn't just a prostitute, but also a drug addict

Hi Knob

Now Paul Pelosi is a bi drug dealer :whistle::lol:

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Knob

Now Paul Pelosi is a bi drug dealer :whistle::lol:

Do you think members of congress or the senate and their partners are all squeaky clean? Or do you think some of them enjoy drugs and alcohol?

Paul seems like a party animal considering his history.

Edit: why would Paul be the dealer? He's got 100mil in the bank.....

Edited by Knob Oddy
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Doug1066 said:

Unbelievable that most people on the list are journalists who "raised doubts about details of the attack".

What are the details of the attack? Anyone? Please provide the narrative including time line.

Also, when did news stories become unquestionable in a democratic nation? Everything is questionable, and the questions should be answered. That's how you get to the truth.

You want to live in a world where there is one source of truth?

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Knob Oddy said:

Unbelievable that most people on the list are journalists who "raised doubts about details of the attack".

What are the details of the attack? Anyone? Please provide the narrative including time line.

Details to come after midterms.

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Knob Oddy said:

Do you think members of congress or the senate and their partners are all squeaky clean? Or do you think some of them enjoy drugs and alcohol?

Paul seems like a party animal considering his history.

Edit: why would Paul be the dealer? He's got 100mil in the bank.....

Hi Knob

Of course there are sinners even you are one just like everyone else and are making accusations with nothing more than speculation. I worked at the provincial legislative buildings back home for 3 years and have seen impaired politicians  and journalists many times so what. I know a lot of things about a lot of people and never talk about it. At times you remind me of my aunt when I was young standing by the old wooden phone goose necking on the party line with her hair in curlers in her bathrobe smoking a cigarette getting the dirt on everyone.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Knob

Of course there are sinners even you are one just like everyone else and are making accusations with nothing more than speculation. I worked at the provincial legislative buildings back home for 3 years and have seen impaired politicians  and journalists many times so what. I know a lot of things about a lot of people and never talk about it. At times you remind me of my aunt when I was young standing by the old wooden phone goose necking on the party line with her hair in curlers in her bathrobe smoking a cigarette getting the dirt on everyone.

I'm too young for party lines.

But I note that even with your experiences of politicians getting wasted on drugs and alcohol, you laughed at the possibility that a known party animal who doesn't care about the rules (drives drunk) would be above taking illicit substances.

Your full of contradictions 

Edited by Knob Oddy

15 minutes ago, Knob Oddy said:

I'm too young for party lines.

But I note that even with your experiences of politicians getting wasted on drugs and alcohol, you laughed at the possibility that a known party animal who doesn't care about the rules (drives drunk) would be above taking illicit substances.

Your full of contradictions 

Hi Knob

I laughed at you for being my aunt in curlers, You are making accusations without any proof, speculation is ass wipe of no significance during a time when people are going to the polls tomorrow 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Knob Oddy said:

Do you know what the difference is between a conspiracy theory and the news?

About 6 months.

I expect an apology and will issue one myself if it turns out I'm wrong 

Sounds like all speculation to me.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Knob Oddy said:

Also, when did news stories become unquestionable in a democratic nation? Everything is questionable, and the questions should be answered. That's how you get to the truth.

You want to live in a world where there is one source of truth?

You were provided the affidavit in post 178.

image.png.1e70fa1bcea23429f1452e69aab445e4.png

• Like 4

“Jon Feere, a former ICE official in the Trump administration, says his sources at the agency reveal that California’s sanctuary state law is protecting DePape and preventing ICE agents from interviewing him in the case.“

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/11/07/report-california-sanctuary-state-shielding-illegal-alien-accused-of-attacking-paul-pelosi-from-ice-agents/

Pelosi: My Retirement Decision Impacted by the Attack on My Husband

……“Cooper said, “I’m not asking what the decision is. I’m just asking, have you looked ahead? Have you made the decision in your mind, whatever that decision might be?

Pelosi said, “Well, I have to say my decision would be affected about what happened the last week or two.”

Cooper said, “Will your decision be impacted by the attack in any way?

Pelosi confirmed, “Yes.”

Cooper asked, “It will?”

Pelosi said, “Uh-huh, yes.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/11/07/pelosi-my-retirement-decision-impacted-by-the-attack-on-my-husband/

…..Pelosi concluded, “The GOP was a strong Republican Party, done great things for our country, and they should take pride in that instead of yielding to a cult, to a thug, actually, the way I see it.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/11/07/pelosi-republican-party-is-yielding-to-a-cult-to-a-thug/

I do however feel sorry for all these people living in constant fear created by their own political party. 

I can't even imagine living like that.:no:

• Like 1