Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Paul Pelosi, husband of Nancy Pelosi, beaten with hammer at home

OverSword

Left-wing NBC suspended Today Show correspondent Miguel Almaguer over his report that Paul Pelosi didn’t declare an emergency to responding police just before he was attacked by a man wielding a hammer.

In his November 4 story, Almaguer reported that after Mr. Pelosi’s 911 call, police arrived at the Pelosi home. Then “the front door was opened by Mr. Pelosi. The 82-year-old did not immediately declare an emergency or try to leave his home,” but instead, Almaguer added, Mr. Pelosi “began walking several feet back into the foyer toward the assailant and away from police.”

Hours later, NBC retracted and removed the video of Almaguer’s report for not meeting its standards, as though the same outlet responsible for this and this and this has standards. By the way, no one was suspended at NBC over any of that or for five years of spreading the Russia Collusion Hoax.

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2022/11/16/nolte-nbc-reporter-suspended-erroneous-paul-pelosi-report/

6 hours ago, el midgetron said:

Left-wing NBC suspended Today Show correspondent Miguel Almaguer over his report that Paul Pelosi didn’t declare an emergency to responding police just before he was attacked by a man wielding a hammer.

In his November 4 story, Almaguer reported that after Mr. Pelosi’s 911 call, police arrived at the Pelosi home. Then “the front door was opened by Mr. Pelosi. The 82-year-old did not immediately declare an emergency or try to leave his home,” but instead, Almaguer added, Mr. Pelosi “began walking several feet back into the foyer toward the assailant and away from police.”

Hours later, NBC retracted and removed the video of Almaguer’s report for not meeting its standards, as though the same outlet responsible for this and this and this has standards. By the way, no one was suspended at NBC over any of that or for five years of spreading the Russia Collusion Hoax.

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2022/11/16/nolte-nbc-reporter-suspended-erroneous-paul-pelosi-report/

You still believe this BS...here's some Fox News for you.

"The two officers opened the door to see the foyer of the Pelosi Residence, Mr. Pelosi, wearing a long-sleeved shirt, DEPAPE in shorts, running shoes and a sweatshirt, and DEPAPE and Mr. Pelosi jointly gripping a hammer," the indictment reads. 

https://www.foxnews.com/us/paul-pelosi-attack-new-federal-indictment-reveals-what-suspect-was-wearing-when-police-arrived

And sure, you will try to say the indictment is lying...but it has already been verified there is body cam footage.  If the indictment lies, the perp walks.

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

For all we know he was some sort of sex slave': Son of Paul Pelosi's alleged attacker says his father is not evil, believes in human rights and is 'hardly a right-wing conservative'…..

…..There is 'almost no person on this planet that has gone through so much suffering,' Nebosvod 'Sky' Gonzalez  Said. 'If you look into his eyes, you can see he's such a sad person.

'He isn't a danger to society, I don't even know if he even attacked Mr. Pelosi. For all that we know he was some sort of sex slave, as Elon Musk pointed out.'….…..

…….He also debunked the idea that the attack was politically motivated. 'My father had a lot of political views and told me about a lot of different things, but he didn't subscribe to either political party, Democrat or Republican.'

DePape said the two parties 'are just covers and colors' his son said. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11537665/Son-Paul-Pelosis-alleged-attacker-David-DePape-breaks-silence.html

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, odas said:

It seems almost like you are mad Paul Pelosi wasn't killed. 

I post the title of an article and a link to that article and in your head that makes me “mad” Pelosi wasn’t killed ? WTF is wrong with you people ?

• Like 4

11 hours ago, odas said:

It seems almost like you are mad Paul Pelosi wasn't killed. 

Some of these guys are gin clear transparent.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

I post the title of an article and a link to that article and in your head that makes me “mad” Pelosi wasn’t killed ? WTF is wrong with you people ?

You'll never be able to reason with a Progressive buds! 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

A San Francisco judge on Wednesday ruled that San Francisco police body camera footage from the October 2022 hammer attack against Paul Pelosi, the husband of former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, must be made public. 

https://nypost.com/2023/01/25/san-francisco-judge-rules-that-police-footage-of-paul-pelosi-hammer-attack-must-be-released/

Police bodycam footage of Paul Pelosi hammer attack is FINALLY released and shows intruder launch vicious assault at San Francisco home that left the 82-year-old with a fractured skull

https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2023/01/27/8774823233364016182/640x360_MP4_8774823233364016182.mp4

Edited by Zebra3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Zebra3 said:

Police bodycam footage of Paul Pelosi hammer attack is FINALLY released and shows intruder launch vicious assault at San Francisco home that left the 82-year-old with a fractured skull

https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2023/01/27/8774823233364016182/640x360_MP4_8774823233364016182.mp4

Such a strange scene. What can we make of that. Pelosi doesn't appear distressed with no pants and a drink in his hand. Wtf.

They definitely appeared to look caught in the middle of something, idk what though. Who called the police to begin with?

Edited by F3SS

Depapa is restraining Paul’s right arm, keeping him from fleeing, Pelosi was in his own home. I don’t think it’s unusual to be in your boxers that time of night in your own home. Drink? Glass of water? Neither would surprise me, nor would I consider either incriminating. There is also security footage of Depape braking in through the window. I also saw the 911 call has been released but haven’t listened to it,

My curiosity has been satisfied 

Edited by el midgetron

Did he hold that drink as expertly as Julian does? The GOAT.

• Haha 2

That was terrible. Definitely not the scene I was led to believe. 

Glad to see he recovered enough to get out of his google stocks moments before the government announced their investigation on the company. Smh

• Haha 3

On Friday, the San Francisco Police Department finally released bodycam footage from the night that Rep. Nancy Pelosi’s husband, Paul, was allegedly attacked by David DePape — a reported illegal alien with mental problems. Shortly after, Fox News released additional security footage appearing to show DePape smashing a window to gain entry into Pelosi’s home.

Rather than showing a gay tryst as many have speculated was really occurring, the two bits of evidence appear to show that sometimes a deranged, hammer-wielding illegal alien is just a deranged, hammer-wielding illegal alien.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/sometimes-a-deranged-hammer-wielding-illegal-alien-is-just-a-deranged-hammer-wielding-illegal-alien?utm_medium=email&utm_source=cnemail&seyid=45724

SAN FRANCISCO - David DePape called the KTVU newsroom from San Francisco County Jail Friday, the same day a superior court judge ordered video of the hammer attack on Paul Pelosi to be released. The call was unexpected. He told our reporter he had an important message. ….

……He said he attacked Pelosi because people's individual liberties are under attack. 

In almost a call to arms, DePape says the, "people killing it have names and addresses, so I got their names and addresses so I could pay them a little visit…have a heart to heart chat about their bad behavior." 

In the chilling and bizarre phone call, he apologized for not going further. 

"I want to apologize to everyone. I messed up. What I did was really bad. I'm so sorry I didn't get more of them. It's my own fault. No one else is to blame. I should have come better prepared," he says. 

https://www.ktvu.com/news/depape-in-bizarre-phone-call-to-ktvu-says-he-should-have-been-more-prepared

Maybe not the best thing to publicly state if you are pleading not guilty……..

• Like 2

1 hour ago, el midgetron said:

The Depape phone call is sus. 

Hi El

Could you elaborate, the guy is a flake with a drug habit

• Like 1

2 hours ago, el midgetron said:

The Depape phone call is sus. 

Sounds like he's reading.

• Like 1

The official Paul Pelosi Halloween costume..

FgVtjnqVsAAzKk7?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Haha 1

• 9 months later...

Bumping now that DePape has been convicted. At least there is a little closure here on the sick conspiracies the usual suspects here were slinging. Pretty evil, all things considered.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/11/16/us/david-depape-paul-pelosi-verdict.html

San Francisco jurors convicted David DePape, 43, of federal crimes for breaking into the home of Nancy Pelosi and striking her husband with a hammer.

Edited by Doc Socks Junior
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Doc Socks Junior said:

Bumping now that DePape has been convicted. At least there is a little closure here on the sick conspiracies the usual suspects here were slinging. Pretty evil, all things considered.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/11/16/us/david-depape-paul-pelosi-verdict.html

They'll just conveniently get amnesia, act like they never had a conspiracy and move on to the next one.

• Like 1

On 10/28/2022 at 5:58 PM, preacherman76 said:

What lawfully passed legislation is Trump undoing? 

Actually they are far worse than all those names. They are globalists who use those means to achieve their wicked goals. Did you know by thanksgiving the US will be out of diesel fuel? That’s gonna be fun. 

The Supreme Court doesn’t have the authority to make legislation. Guess who does? The Dems, right now. Do you see a bill being introduced? Guess why not? Cause they don’t really care. They’d rather use it to try and make Americans forget that our standard of living is falling into the abyss, and failing miserably at it. 

And yes, it’s horrible he was attacked, but innocent? He and his wife have done things that many Americans have went to prison for.  Recently. And completely get away with it every time. 

Please stop watching the Bowtie guy!

• Like 1