Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Paul Pelosi, husband of Nancy Pelosi, beaten with hammer at home

OverSword

1 hour ago, odas said:

What facts? What is not logical? That an intruder menaged to get into someones home at 2am by breaking a window in the back door when the owner is in his bad sleeping?

Never happened before, right?

Please, you guys should not use the word "fact" since you don't know the meaning of it.

“They” are suffering from a mass delusion, which is The End of U.S.

There will be no easy escape from a plague of lies. We will be destroyed by this, and a civil war is possible, because that’s what slavery was, another mass delusion.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Agent0range said:

Banks have plenty of surveillance.  Do they get robbed?  This thread has turned in to a complete gutter of conspiracy garbage.  And you might not want have to included the top tweet.  But that is what the far right is pushing.  Don't try to distance yourself from the tweets you consume.  You didn't want to include it, because you know it's BS...so you try to include something that's a little bit less BS, but still has no evidence to support it. 

Yeah banks get robbed. Do you know what they do with the surveillance videos when a bank gets robbed? They look at them. Sometimes they even release them to the public. It would sure put the rumors to rest if they just showed the video of how Depepe got inside Pelosi’s house. It’s a legitimate question to wonder how that happened. The story as we know it doesn’t make a whole lot of sense, If you have a problem with that, go cry to someone who cares.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 2

Have they established who the owner of the hammer was?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

Yeah banks get robbed. Do you know what they do with the surveillance videos when a bank gets robbed? They look at them. Sometimes they even release them to the public. It would sure put the rumors to rest if they just showed the video of how Depepe got inside Pelosi’s house. It’s a legitimate question to wonder how that happened. The story as we know it doesn’t make a whole lot of sense, If you have a problem with that, go cry to someone who cares.

If you have a legit question why not wait for a legit answer instead of throwing around with CT and lies?

Also, we know the picture is photoshoped. The question is only what? The shirt or Danny Antell's wife.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, odas said:

If you have a legit question why not wait for a legit answer instead of throwing around with CT and lies?

Also, we know the picture is photoshoped. The question is only what? The shirt or Danny Antell's wife.

Just pretend Paul Pelosi is Donald Trump. Problem solved.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

The rules of evidence don’t usually allow for mob demands prior to the conclusion of an investigation or trial, unless there’s some form of obvious public corruption involved. In this case, there are only nonsensical accusations of the victim somehow deserving his attempted murder.

The initial proof of a crime is usually relayed by the local DA at the preliminary or bond hearing, before a judge.

This isn’t the Old West, or Old South, where people routinely took the law into their own hands.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, el midgetron said:

Impossible. No word that Paul was peed on.

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, itsnotoutthere said:

Have they established who the owner of the hammer was?

Not to my knowledge.

All we know for the moment is that the police said they saw both of them fighting over a hammer. Don't know if the guy brought it in or if it was Paul's originally 

8 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

I never heard about that story, and I'm glad I did not.

The local DA is not going to risk her career by charging this guy inappropriately, regardless of her political affiliation. Anyone who believes otherwise is grasping for straws, before an important election.

Pelosi reportedly has a dent in the top of his head, from where the hammer crushed a part of his skull. Where is the sincere sympathy for such an injury?  No one deserves to be harmed like that, especially in their own home.  

The neo fascists want, and need this kind of instability to try and seize power. It's part of an old playbook of lies.

Hi Raptor

DePape didn’t represent anyone but himself as this was not a group planned assault. You should move you diving board to the deep end of the pool as those dives into the shallow end tend to cause injuries 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

Hi El

Now you posts make sense because you are pretending 

A good point has been raised though. If charges aren't brought against this guy then the whole thing will definitely smell of fish. (or he dies mysteriously of course).

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, itsnotoutthere said:

A good point has been raised though. If charges aren't brought against this guy then the whole thing will definitely smell of fish. (or he dies mysteriously of course).

My guess is that the investigation is not only about this attack but to see if this was a potentionally organized effort. We cannot exclude that there are more planned attacks on politicians, regardless what party.

Charges can be laid anytime since the attacker has confessed that he broke in and looked for Nancy Pelosi and injured Paul Pelosi. 

Let the Police do their job. We will find out sooner or later.

• Like 1

Screenshot_20221101_131953-1024x792.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

55 minutes ago, odas said:

My guess is that the investigation is not only about this attack but to see if this was a potentionally organized effort. We cannot exclude that there are more planned attacks on politicians, regardless what party.

Charges can be laid anytime since the attacker has confessed that he broke in and looked for Nancy Pelosi and injured Paul Pelosi. 

Let the Police do their job. We will find out sooner or later.

Doubt that very much. Hardly organized, more like half a**ed

8 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

The rules of evidence don’t usually allow for mob demands prior to the conclusion of an investigation or trial, unless there’s some form of obvious public corruption involved. In this case, there are only nonsensical accusations of the victim somehow deserving his attempted murder.

The initial proof of a crime is usually relayed by the local DA at the preliminary or bond hearing, before a judge.

This isn’t the Old West, or Old South, where people routinely took the law into their own hands.

People have question, it’s not our job to shut up and patiently wait to be ignored.  I have a right to speak my mind and ask the question I see fit. You grievance isn’t about  “mob demands”, it’s that you feel obligated to protect your political party or something.

Edited by el midgetron
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, odas said:

Impossible. No word that Paul was peed on.

I though it was the mattress that Obama slept on that got peed on?

See how easy it was for you to revert to “throwing around  CT and lies” when it comes to Donald Trump?

Edited by el midgetron
  • Thanks 1

I just smile while you children play.  What else can I do?

All will be well in the end …

Pelosi and DePape may be seen as heroes someday.  Unintended consequences?  Maybe.

Edited by Festina

On 10/31/2022 at 12:54 AM, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

What about them? Their wall is waiting for them. 
And frankly, Trump is a symptom of the rot, not it’s latest vector. It’s been going on for more than 7 years.

Both parties stink.

There is only one political party in the US…

THE PROPERTY PARTY…

which has a left wing and a right wing.

There is only one thing thing they share in common.  Anyone wanna take a guess what that thing is? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, el midgetron said:

People have question, it’s not our job to shut up and patiently wait to be ignored.  I have a right to speak my mind and ask the question I see fit. You grievance isn’t about  “mob demands”, it’s that you feel obligated to protect your political party or something.

You have no argument here, only rhetoric, which is why the truth is much larger than fiction. The rule of law has nothing to do with my political beliefs, or anyone else's. It's a simple process of protecting an investigation, including the defendant .... The public needs to know that the bad guy is caught, and the good guy is recovering, thankfully.  

As for the evil folks who seem to believe that Mr. Pelosi had bad things coming to him ... for some nonsensical reason, I don't count their "minds," as particularly useful.  "Harmful" is the better word.  Harmful to the country, harmful to the process, harmful to themselves. Harmful to everything under the sun that breathes, and is alive.

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, el midgetron said:

Hi El

Coming here with your questions won’t do anything to change where you live unless you ask your representatives or vote for the one you think will expresses the best option. Here yes people give you feedback not always in your favour I think mostly because you worry to much and exaggerate situations to mean what you want it to mean and not necessarily what it actually is.

On 10/31/2022 at 4:41 PM, Knob Oddy said:

No one wants violence. But to assume this case is legitimate is to have no understanding of history.

The same people outraged at this "attack" were absolutely outraged by the "attack" on Jussie Smollet.  

To blame the maga extremists for the way a BLM and Trans activist acted is many steps too far, even if the "attack" happened in the way the media are reporting it now.

In your opinion, are BLM activists, nudists and trans activists generally right wing?

It is not about which side is right (or left).  It's about the kind of country we want to live in.  Is violence to be our means of political discourse, or are we a civilized people?

I blame the right only to the extent that prominent "leaders" do not speak out against the violence.

Doug

• Like 1

14 hours ago, el midgetron said:

I though it was the mattress that Obama slept on that got peed on?

See how easy it was for you to revert to “throwing around  CT and lies” when it comes to Donald Trump?

Sorry, hard to tell a mattres and trump appart.

• Haha 2

I blame the left more than the right for the violence in this country.  

The suspect was an illegal immigrant from Canada.  Been here 14 years.  Even more concerning is how he got the job on the TV show My Name Is Earl.

(Left) Paul Pelosi and Nancy Pelosi attend the Pre-GRAMMY Gala. (Right) David DePape

image.png

Edited by Myles
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Doug1066 said:

It is not about which side is right (or left).  It's about the kind of country we want to live in.  Is violence to be our means of political discourse, or are we a civilized people?

I blame the right only to the extent that prominent "leaders" do not speak out against the violence.

Doug

e.g. ?