Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Paul Pelosi, husband of Nancy Pelosi, beaten with hammer at home


OverSword

Recommended Posts

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Yep.

I agree some people are being hypocritical here. Lone crazy attackers have been a thing for years, towards people of both parties. 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Yep.

I agree some people are being hypocritical here. Lone crazy attackers have been a thing for years, towards people of both parties. 

And it's not because of actual politics or anything that anyone says.  People with chemical imbalances tend to focus on things and if it's not one thing it will be another.  If they decide to act on things it was probably almost inevitable. 

Crazy people focus on things that are not real, get obsessed with them and sometimes act on that obsession regardless of any layman type of intervention and these lone wolf types that think they are going to change the government, like this one, or start a race war like the dude that shot up the black church, or impress Jodie Foster like the guy that shot Reagan are not normal people and had they not done what they did likely would have done something else equally as messed up.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Doug1066 said:

So we have n answer.  That was sooner than I expected.

Doug

It's not tit for tat or a contest or especially because of political rhetoric. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Another One: Julie Powell wished death on the Unvaccinated… Then she died ‘suddenly’…

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, OverSword said:

It's not tit for tat or a contest or especially because of political rhetoric. 

So far, these are loose nuts.  Politics is more of an excuse than a reason.

Doug

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Myles

Hi Myles

I hope you take our discussion as just an exchange of ideas and not personal I have known you a long time and like you so do not take what I say as me thinking badly of you. I have always worked and me selling pot was not a full time job nor did I ever consider making it my life. I quit because more and more guys that had been selling pot started selling coke which is always a heat score with lots of problems. People stared getting stupid and violent and I didn’t want to have to take them seriously so walked away and shut down. Your and my position on violent crimes is not much different really.

I would like to see young kids that are in jail still required to attend classes while serving time and if they are going back into a dysfunctional home on release would give them a sentence that is completed when they graduate from that grade or if they will be there for more than a year the sentence could finish after graduating from high school level.

It’s easy to complain about a system and doesn’t do much other than create bad feelings. Being active in ways that promote trust and keep kids interested helps. In my neighborhood back home kids would come when they saw me building a car in the backyard to hang out watch and ask questions. They were good kids as far as I was concerned and never had trouble with any of them. I think the biggest problem is that people think someone else should do something rather than working for a solution co-operatively.

In a society that expresses equal rights I find it interesting that people still need to look down their noses at people fore no other reason than needing to feel superior to someone else. Sometimes we need to look at our own attitudes and actions to see what part they play in creating more boundaries in productive dialogue to resolve social issues.

Edited by jmccr8
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jmccr8 said:

@Myles

Hi Myles

I hope you take our discussion as just an exchange of ideas and not personal I have known you a long time and like you so do not take what I say as me thinking badly of you. I have always worked and me selling pot was not a full time job nor did I ever consider making it my life. I quit because more and more guys that had been selling pot started selling coke which is always a heat score with lots of problems. People stared getting stupid and violent and I didn’t want to have to take them seriously so walked away and shut down. Your and my position on violent crimes is not much different really.

I would like to see young kids that are in jail still required to attend classes while serving time and if they are going back into a dysfunctional home on release would give them a sentence that is completed when they graduate from that grade or if they will be there for more than a year the sentence could finish after graduating from high school level.

It’s easy to complain about a system and doesn’t do much other than create bad feelings. Being active in ways that promote trust and keep kids interested helps. In my neighborhood back home kids would come when they saw me building a car in the backyard to hang out watch and ask questions. They were good kids as far as I was concerned and never had trouble with any of them. I think the biggest problem is that people think someone else should do something rather than working for a solution co-operatively.

In a society that expresses equal rights I find it interesting that people still need to look down their noses at people fore no other reason than needing to feel superior to someone else. Sometimes we need to look at our own attitudes and actions to see what part they play in creating more boundaries in productive dialogue to resolve social issues.

No issues, we are all good.  2 different opinions do not = 1 is wrong, 1 is right.   I don't dislike people who are different from me or think different than me.  

I do look down my nose at many criminals.  Those who break into someone's home or place of business and rob them and hurt them get no sympathy from me.   They are thugs and deserve pain and anguish.  

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Zebra3 said:

Just saw the NBC clip of this quoting the police transcript. Who walks towards an armed home invader rather than stay with police? He didn't even tell police there was an emergency 

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think Paul just likes it rough.

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Myles said:

No issues, we are all good.  2 different opinions do not = 1 is wrong, 1 is right.   I don't dislike people who are different from me or think different than me.  

I do look down my nose at many criminals.  Those who break into someone's home or place of business and rob them and hurt them get no sympathy from me.   They are thugs and deserve pain and anguish.  

 

Hi Myles 
Thanks for taking it that way but I don’t understand 1right or 1 wrong. I am not advocating for criminals nor have I said don’t punish them. Mostly what I am trying to point out to you is maintaining poverty and racism as a means of keeping crime levels artificially high. I have a criminal past never robbed or stole from people so do you look down your nose at me. Do you think you will resolve political differences by always calling everyone that doesn’t vote the same way you do if you use fighting words to describe them. Navigating any issue has the same problem if you use angry words you cannot build an avenue of discussion that is productive. These are the points I am trying to talk about civility is all it is.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It doesn’t matter what secondary reports come out, hell Pelosi and Depape could come out and say it was all a game and the “rabid Q anon supporter, drunk on Trump kook-aid attacks 80 year old man in own home” train will keep on rolling.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Myles 
Thanks for taking it that way but I don’t understand 1right or 1 wrong. I am not advocating for criminals nor have I said don’t punish them. Mostly what I am trying to point out to you is maintaining poverty and racism as a means of keeping crime levels artificially high. I have a criminal past never robbed or stole from people so do you look down your nose at me. Do you think you will resolve political differences by always calling everyone that doesn’t vote the same way you do if you use fighting words to describe them. Navigating any issue has the same problem if you use angry words you cannot build an avenue of discussion that is productive. These are the points I am trying to talk about civility is all it is.

I mean that peoples opinions don't mean 1 is right and 1 is wrong.   I eat meat and could never be a vegetarian, but I don't think being a vegetarian is wrong, just a different choice.  I can respect that.

I don't look down on you because you sold pot.  Heck I think it should have been legal.

After the box was opened during the Trump administration where it was OK to make stuff up and constantly bad mouth him, his wife and his kids, I decided to continue with the assault.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Myles said:

I mean that peoples opinions don't mean 1 is right and 1 is wrong.   I eat meat and could never be a vegetarian, but I don't think being a vegetarian is wrong, just a different choice.  I can respect that.

I don't look down on you because you sold pot.  Heck I think it should have been legal.

After the box was opened during the Trump administration where it was OK to make stuff up and constantly bad mouth him, his wife and his kids, I decided to continue with the assault.

Hi Myles

Okay thanks for clearing it up. Yes wrong is wrong and right is right and in order to curb crime it seems obvious to change the conditions that lead people into a life of crime. We can’t resolve those issues if all we have are bitter words for each other. In this city many people may recognize other people from their neighborhood and never speak to them or know who they are. Where I grew up I knew everyone everywhere I went and was involved by helping so that they wouldn’t be tempted. Many of the young people that I would hire was so I could have time to listen to them while we worked and offer suggestions. I am the kind of guy that will buy breakfast or lunch or both for someone working for me if I know they are in a tight spot and working hungry. It doesn’t really make much difference really if I am the only one that does not look down their nose at them or reject them but I know that they will do nothing against me.

Our lives are our responsibility and that includes the community that each of us live in so if you want change you have to change your outlook first.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

"Sources familiar with what unfolded in the Pelosi residence now revealing when officers responded to the 'high priority call,' they were seemingly unaware they've been called to the home of the Speaker of the House," Almaguer told viewers. "After a 'knock and announce,' the front door was opened by Mr. Pelosi. The 82-year-old did not immediately declare an emergency or tried to leave his home but instead began walking several feet back into the foyer toward the assailant and away from police. It's unclear if the 82-year-old was already injured or what his mental state was, say sources."

"According to court documents, when the officer asked what was going on, defendant smiled and said 'everything's good' but instantaneously a struggle ensued as police clearly saw David DePape strike Paul Pelosi in the head with a hammer. After tackling the suspect, officers rushed to Mr. Pelosi who was lying in a pool of blood," Almaguer continued.

 

 

NBC silent after retracting Paul Pelosi report under mysterious circumstances

https://www.foxnews.com/media/nbc-silent-after-retracting-paul-pelosi-report-under-mysterious-circumstances

 

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/31/2022 at 4:09 PM, el midgetron said:

Meathead….

He is like the rest on the hard Left.  Trump is a stupid, feckless sort of guy that is way out of his depth (one minute) THEN he is crafty, evil and cunning personified, the next.  They seem to be incapable of seeing the disconnect in that.  I saw an article a couple of days ago where the DOJ is considering appointing a "Special Counsel" to yet again investigate Trump... IF he decides to run for office.  They are absolutely crapping their drawers over that possibility.  

I saw a mention today that he was announcing his run for '24 on November 14th.  I guess we'll see soon enough :) 

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/3/2022 at 3:19 PM, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Which side turned up to a rally with a gallows again?

When a party uses multiple new ways of voting that have NEVER been allowed before and there are hundreds of sworn statements and video of obvious cheating and that is simply ignored, it shouldn't come as a surprise when people get a little agitated.  The bottom line is that they killed NO ONE that day.  The only deaths were among those who came to protest.  We have since been treated to over  a year of perpetual demonizing of the hundreds of Americans who were arrested, some of them, months later, whose only "crime" was to be at the Capitol that day.  

A very small group of rioters caused damage and or assaulted cops.  They have been uniformly crushed by the system.  Their punishments far exceed anything meted out to the Antifa/BLM thugs who looted, burned, and murdered for nearly 9 months.  When the Republicans are sworn in next January and the subpoena powers change hands, J6 is going to be done all over again.  This time, it will not be a star chamber or a Stalinist show trial.  Real people who were there and who were on video leading the groups that were welcomed into the Capitol by uniformed cops, are going to be sworn and deposed and this time, they'll either answer reasonable queries about their role in the events of that day or they'll take the 5th as is their right.  

The legacy media will mock, misdirect and or ignore the proceedings but thankfully, we have a flourishing online independent media that is going to shout it out to people all over the nation.  J6, at best, was a 3 hour riot by angry Americans who had reason to believe their election was stolen.  At worst, I think we may see that many in DC, including Pelosi, Schumer, and co. worked behind the scenes to prepare the ground for this to be used like a modern Reichstag fire.  If THAT evidence proves conclusive, Trump should run and tell them to go straight to hell if they have a problem with it.

These pathetic losers are so afraid of him running again that they're considering using the DOJ to spin up yet ANOTHER special counsel to rehash God knows what this time.  I'll say it again.  The ONLY legal means to disqualify him from running for that office is to convict him of Treason - AS DEFINED BY OUR CONSTITUTION, not by pundits and political hacks on corporate media platforms.  The reason they are scrambling now and talking about special counsels is because they KNOW there is no legal remedy available to them and their last hope is to damage him by literally wearing the patience of America down so they reject him.  Hey, maybe they'll get 'em THIS TIME, HUH?  :lol:

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Doug1066 said:

So far, these are loose nuts.  Politics is more of an excuse than a reason.

Doug

Yes, seems to work for you.:rolleyes:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

San Francisco prosecutors refuse to release police bodycam and surveillance videos from the home of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, where her husband Paul Pelosi survived a vicious attack by a home intruder last month.

"Mr. Pelosi opened the door, they were both holding a hammer and the police observed Mr. DePape pull that hammer away and then strike Mr. Pelosi,' District Attorney Brooke Jenkins said on Thursday. That is the most that we're going to say at this point. Our job is not to try this case in the public or in the press. It's to try it in a courtroom."

He did not elaborate further on the reasons behind the decision not to share the footage with the general public.

The incident occurred last Friday, when a man, later identified as Canadian national David DePape, entered the residence, so Paul Pelosi dialed 911. Police officers who arrived at the scene, found the two men struggling, and saw DePape striking Pelosi in the head with the hammer. Reports also suggest that the man was looking for the House speaker herself.

https://sputniknews.com/20221105/prosecution-refuses-to-release-police-footage-linked-to-attack-on-nancy-pelosis-husband-1103814255.html

…..can’t say I have confidence in the official story…..

I wonder if more will come out after the election? 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/4/2022 at 11:49 AM, Zebra3 said:

Another One: Julie Powell wished death on the Unvaccinated… Then she died ‘suddenly’…

It puzzles me why anyone would bother wishing covid on anybody as I doubt the virus is listening to them.

Only actions - like whether or not you get vaccinated - affect its behavior.

We are still losing 369 a week as of last week.  That's down from 400 per day last year.

Doug

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.