Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Paul Pelosi, husband of Nancy Pelosi, beaten with hammer at home

OverSword

On 10/28/2022 at 3:36 PM, Tatetopa said:

Great.  So now it is acceptable for people to physically go after political opponents and their families?  Let the games begin.  Will there be a posse of husbands that have been cheated on going after MTG in sympathy for her husband?  Will angry fathers go after the Gaetz family?  Will swindled investors storm Trump Tower looking for payback? Where does it stop, or where do you stop thinking it is funny and justified? 

Whoa...bad orange man is sacrosanct it doesnt matter what he does to who.

DA Brooke Jenkins won't turn over illegal alien who allegedly attacked Pelosi's husband to ICE, claiming San Francisco is a 'sanctuary city'

News November 08, 2022

The very policy House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has long supported may ultimately be the same that keeps her husband's alleged attacker in the country. District Attorney Brooke Jenkins said she won't turn over Canadian national David DePape to federal authorities for deportation, citing San Francisco's sanctuary city status.

What are the details?

After having already lived in the U.S. for several years, David DePape — the illegal alien who allegedly attacked Paul Pelosi with a hammer — reportedly entered the U.S. again through the San Ysidro, California, point of entry on March 8, 2008, as a temporary visitor. There was nothing temporary about his visit.

According to the San Francisco Chronicle, DePape registered as a member of the Green Party, unlawfully declaring that he was a U.S. citizen. He subsequently partook in liberal politics and advocated for public nudity.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/da-brooke-jenkins-wont-turn-over-illegal-alien-who-allegedly-attacked-pelosis-husband-to-ice-claiming-san-francisco-is-a-sanctuary-city

Edited by Zebra3
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

She may not want to turn him over but a Federal warrant will change her mind and while the Feds are at it issue one for her on obstruction. The Supremacy Clause is in effect here and it supersedes state and local law as the Federal government has complete jurisdiction over immigration and border control. The southern border states know this all too well as they do not have any say over legal or illegal immigrants coming into the country.

Edited by Buzz_Light_Year

26 minutes ago, Zebra3 said:

DA Brooke Jenkins won't turn over illegal alien who allegedly attacked Pelosi's husband to ICE, claiming San Francisco is a 'sanctuary city'

News November 08, 2022

The very policy House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has long supported may ultimately be the same that keeps her husband's alleged attacker in the country. District Attorney Brooke Jenkins said she won't turn over Canadian national David DePape to federal authorities for deportation, citing San Francisco's sanctuary city status.

What are the details?

After having already lived in the U.S. for several years, David DePape — the illegal alien who allegedly attacked Paul Pelosi with a hammer — reportedly entered the U.S. again through the San Ysidro, California, point of entry on March 8, 2008, as a temporary visitor. There was nothing temporary about his visit.

According to the San Francisco Chronicle, DePape registered as a member of the Green Party, unlawfully declaring that he was a U.S. citizen. He subsequently partook in liberal politics and advocated for public nudity.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/da-brooke-jenkins-wont-turn-over-illegal-alien-who-allegedly-attacked-pelosis-husband-to-ice-claiming-san-francisco-is-a-sanctuary-city

I would not be surprised that regardless of what the DA wishes one of the LEO's working at the jail let ICE know when, where, and if he is released.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

I do however feel sorry for all these people living in constant fear created by their own political party. 

I can't even imagine living like that.:no:

Which party are you referring if you don't mind my asking? 

8 hours ago, OverSword said:

Which party are you referring if you don't mind my asking? 

The party of lawlessnes, and disorder.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

The party of lawlessnes, and disorder.

I agree with you then :rofl:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, OverSword said:

I agree with you then :rofl:

You have been in the thick of the idiots for the last three years, poor baby.  :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/7/2022 at 2:31 PM, Doug1066 said:

Guess I'll have to wait and see.

Both parties can say "We didn't win, but at least, we didn't lose."  It's still up in the air.

Mostly an uneventful election hereabouts.  We had one case of voter harassment, but the police quickly took care of that.  Other complaints were mostly trivial, like the gal who claimed voter suppression because she had to wait in line for ten minutes.  One precinct had a husband and wife get into it about how she was going to vote.  The Election Inspector stepped between them and made him go sit down.  She got to vote the way she wanted to.  And we had one guy with a camera show up five minutes after the polls closed and want to take pictures of the team taking down the machine and boxing the ballots.  They wouldn't let him in.

The biggest thing in my precinct was a guy who had a flat tire in front of the window.  We watched him change it and he came back three hours later to vote.  There's a gorgeous Latina who very dutifully votes in every election in my precinct.  She's beautiful; I'm in love.  Nettie, who lectured us for 45 minutes last time about how she didn't like anybody on the city council (None of them were running.) didn't show up this time.  She put on quite a show last time, so we were waiting for her.

My precinct lost its Voting Assistant this time.  Don't know whether he did something naughty or they moved him to where he was needed more.  They replaced our Election Inspector.  The old one didn't get the needed signatures on a bunch of the paperwork, so they demoted him to Election Clerk and moved him to another precinct.  Our team consisted of me (Democrat), John (old-line Republican I told you about on Friday) and our new Inspector (Independent).  Oklahoma's Democrats comprise about 30% of the voters, so there's a problem finding Democrats to be election workers.

My precinct is a small one (557 registered voters).  Counting absentee ballots (33), we had 148 voters (26.6%).  Not a very good turnout.

The Election Board sent out 1400 voter registration cards with the wrong address on them.  They discovered the mistake and sent out a letter explaining things and replacing the old cards with new ones.  But a lot of people apparently didn't read the letter and came to our voting site.  We had to send them to the correct site, which, fortunately, is within walking distance.  It was our most-common problem.  Two people tried to use Arkansas driver's licenses as ID.  One had a proper voting card with him, so he got to vote.  The other didn't.  And we had a US visa card used as ID; that threw us for a loop, but it is legal ID.  One student who lives south of Tulsa said she was planning to go home to vote, but something came up so she couldn't.  She wanted to vote in our precinct and even brought her absentee ballot with her.  But, she was registered in a different precinct, so we couldn't let her.  We had four women who got married since last time (One the previous Saturday.).  We issued provisional ballots to them; don't know how many of those will count.

Discovered that in the two primaries I was initialing a box that read "Ballot Issued."  I thought it was a yes-or-no question, but what they wanted was the party ballot that was given to the voter.  So they couldn't break down my precinct by party.  Naughty me.  I got told to change it.  Kind of silly because this time there was only one ballot.  Only took three elections to catch the mistake.

So now it's all over but the shouting.

Doug

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Doug1066 said:

Here is the grand jury account of the attack on Paul Pelosi.  Note that when police arrived, both men were holding onto a hammer.  The story about Pelosi opening the door and then going back to be attacked is false.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/federal-grand-jury-indictment-reveals-044202429.html

Doug

Here

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/1551006/download

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Doug1066 said:

Here is the grand jury account of the attack on Paul Pelosi.  Note that when police arrived, both men were holding onto a hammer.  The story about Pelosi opening the door and then going back to be attacked is false.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/federal-grand-jury-indictment-reveals-044202429.html

Doug

Yeah I call BS. Release the video. And let everyone see exactly how this went down. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Yeah I call BS. Release the video. And let everyone see exactly how this went down. 

Counter proof should be in order after that statement.

Did you read the article?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Never mind that he's been given sources straight from DOJ.  But, who needs proof against Da Ebil Gubmint.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/8/2022 at 10:53 AM, Zebra3 said:

News November 08, 2022

What are the details?

I thought trumps wall kept out these types.

8 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

If your wife or children were assaulted, would you be OK with releasing a video to the public just so strangers could decide if your kids fought hard enough or your wife was asking for it?

It really seems like something that we would not want to encourage.

• Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

If your wife or children were assaulted, would you be OK with releasing a video to the public just so strangers could decide if your kids fought hard enough or your wife was asking for it?

It really seems like something that we would not want to encourage.

Accept the question isn’t if he fought hard enough, or if he was asking for it. 

They release police body cam footage everyday. Being in this case that a entire political party somehow shares the blame for this according to the media, We don’t even need to see the attack. We just need to see who opened the door for police. 

Heck I’m sure there is security footage of how the guy got in in the first place. No need to get graphic. They could easily prove this story true or not. Yet they refuse. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

You mean like the cop saying Mr Pelosi called the man his friend on the phone? He most certainly did not say someone in the background yelled out that he was a friend. 

Yeah I read it. It conflicts with what was actually said in live time. Let’s see the video. 

3 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

Never mind that he's been given sources straight from DOJ.  But, who needs proof against Da Ebil Gubmint.

You all are the ones afraid of proof. Heck you seem perfectly fine with the ever changing story lol. 

11 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Heck I’m sure there is security footage of how the guy got in in the first place. No need to get graphic. They could easily prove this story true or not. Yet they refuse. 

I am struggling with this. Why would they think they would need to verify it to anonymous citizens?  That has never been the mode of law enforcement.  They put out their statement, then they ignore us and go on with their business.

Now, the distrust is exactly what black citizens have held as a belief for a long time.  Can we trust the police or not?    Do we back the blue or question the blue?   I really don't know what to think.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

You all are the ones afraid of proof. Heck you seem perfectly fine with the ever changing story lol. 

Who the hell even is "you all"?

You can can choose to whinge, chuck a hissy fit, and project all the  emotion all you want. Neither your opinion, nor mine changes the content detailed in the  copies of the documents filed in court - the affidavit and the Grand Jury indictment.  Demonstrate how the story in those documents has changed, or - as usual, flee from another challenge.

PS.  I'm not the one trying to purport that calling BS has any significance. 

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Who the hell even is "you all"?

You can can choose to whinge, chuck a hissy fit, and project all the  emotion all you want. Neither your opinion, nor mine changes the content detailed in the  copies of the documents filed in court - the affidavit and the Grand Jury indictment.  Demonstrate how the story in those documents has changed, or - as usual, flee from another challenge.

PS.  I'm not the one trying to purport that calling BS has any significance. 

He probably means you unamericans, flag burners, or distilled down to basics communists, let's not beat about the bush. 

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, itsnotoutthere said:

He probably means you unamericans, flag burners, or distilled down to basics communists, let's not beat about the bush. 

It's almost poetic how you try to string together so many metaphors but deliver nothing but the nonsense from a malcontent.

• Like 2