Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Paul Pelosi, husband of Nancy Pelosi, beaten with hammer at home

OverSword

3 minutes ago, thedutchiedutch said:

Yup, it's the norm now. And apparently a whole bunch of people here thinks it's funny. Its actually disgusting. 
This should be a wake up call. Let's hope it is. It starts at the top they say so let's see what happens now. 

So a one time incident makes it the norm now? Over reacting just a little here??

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, MGB said:

I doubt that even one or two GOP will speak out against it, and certainly not MGT or Boebart or any of the other Trump tools.

Well, if a majority don't, that would be a disgrace on their behalf and a clear indication the Party has no interest in supporting and implementing civil obedience. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, joc said:

Surely they have a wall?! Right?  You know they have a wall.  A fence...security of some kind.  Oh well...you know...if you are going to put yourself in the spotlight like that and intentionally tick off half the nation...you gonna reap what  you sow.

Bob Marley's house in Kingston has a wall too.  But, the bullet holes are part of tour.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, preacherman76 said:

They are globalists who use those means to achieve their wicked goals.

Since the time my father was a small businessman Republican 50 years ago until today. it seems like the Republicans have turned into the greatest supporter of globalism.  Neither party reliably supports the working middle class, but Democrats occasionally threw them a bone.  The Republicans have been stripping jobs and money away from working people and giving it to Wall Street Mega-corporations  consistently.  Republicans want us dependent on China for manufacturing, helping former American companies move assets offshore to a cheaper workforce for decades under Republican control.  Republicans want us dependent on the oil cartel for our energy. 

And now you say we will run out of diesel.  Is that because mega-corporations want to punish anyone who stands in their way and can't wait to get Republicans back in office to go full speed with corporate giveaways?  

But I'm not sure what any of that has to do with the approval of thugs beating people up in their homes. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, odas said:

The same people thinking this is funny were outraged when, I believe it was Brett Kavanaugh, was threatened at his Home.

Any smily face, for either one attack is just disgusting. How low can people go? And then the same people are calling for "freedom, justice, law and order"? Hipocryts.

'party of law and order' 

• Like 7

54 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

This is probably too soon but I'm going to post it anyway.

Probably could squeeze this one in there somewhere too. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, razman said:

Probably could squeeze this one in there somewhere too. 

Animals is my favorite album of all time, Floyd at their best 

And it all still rings true today...amazing track. It's one of those songs you listen to through noise canceling headphones in total darkness and come out a slightly different person. I turned a lot of people onto Floyd with this song, the biggest catalyst being the pig noises 

Edited by HandsomeGorilla

1 hour ago, thedutchiedutch said:

Yup, it's the norm now. And apparently a whole bunch of people here thinks it's funny. Its actually disgusting. 

The good citizens of San Fran are like the rest of us... they get what they vote for.  I have little sympathy for the Pelosi's getting a taste of what their policies have inflicted on others.  Fair is fair, after all.  Maybe it will lend some clarity to the machinations the Left are engaged in when it jumps up and bites THEM, for a change.

16 minutes ago, HandsomeGorilla said:

Animals is my favorite album of all time, Floyd at their best 

And it all still rings true today...amazing track. It's one of those songs you listen to through noise canceling headphones in total darkness and come out a slightly different person. I turned a lot of people onto Floyd with this song, the biggest catalyst being the pig noises 

Yep and the lyrics fit the circumstances pretty well. in "Pigs" anyway at least , Always been a Floyd fan long time.

Edited by razman

2 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

You people watched cities burn. People being assaulted and murdered for a whole summer, and cheered it. Screw you and your fake moral high ground. 

I saw the cities burn on Trump's watch and it continued even into the Biden administration. And I cheered nothing. And I am not a Republican or Democrat, so take your know it all arrogance of me elsewhere.

Edited by MGB
  • Like 5

29 minutes ago, HandsomeGorilla said:

party of law and order

https://www.dailysignal.com/2020/06/24/americas-top-20-cities-for-crime-and-what-party-runs-them

In comparison with Democrat-run cities?  ABSOLUTELY.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, odas said:

The same people thinking this is funny were outraged when, I believe it was Brett Kavanaugh, was threatened at his Home.

Any smily face, for either one attack is just disgusting. How low can people go? And then the same people are calling for "freedom, justice, law and order"? Hipocryts.

I completely agree...and yet...on the other side of the equation thought it was absolutely hilarious when a comedian woman held up an effigy of a beheaded Trump.  So, yeah...do hypocrites only exist on one side of the political spectrum.  paleeze

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, MGB said:

I doubt that even one or two GOP will speak out against it, and certainly not MGT or Boebart or any of the other Trump tools.

I think there will be a few speaking out about it.

On another conspiracy forum that I follow (but am now not participating in), the mockery and nastiness is reaching epic levels.  No one stops to think "if this is okay/funny when they do it to my opponent, then I should find it equally hilarious when they do it to the spouse of one of a politician of my preferred party."

Much as I loathe Trump, Abbot (governor of Texas), Cruz, and the like, I would be outraged if someone broke into their homes and attacked them or anyone else.  That's not democracy, in my opinion.  

I think the situation is that security is stepped up around the congress members themselves, but not around families.  Now it looks as if we'll have to pay for additional (higher) security around the families of all politicians, no matter whether the poltician is in the capitol (state or nation) or at home.

People who knew the attacker said he was very into conspiracy theories and had some unusual beliefs (including "Jesus is the antichrist").  It would be easy to explain away as "deranged guy", but I think that in the absence of our current national uproar over everything, this guy would not have decided to break into a politician's house and attack their family (and attempt to kill the politician.  Because I don't think he wanted to sell her that hammer that he took away from her husband.)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

8 minutes ago, Kenemet said:

I think there will be a few speaking out about it.

You're right. Mitch McConnell did and Kevin McCarthy so far. Hopefully more will.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, MGB said:

You're right. Mitch McConnell did and Kevin McCarthy so far. Hopefully more will.

See how the media propaganda machine works?  They have you thinking that Republicans are heartless monsters who want to throw grandma off the cliff and starve children...get a grip.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, joc said:

See how the media propaganda machine works?  They have you thinking that Republicans are heartless monsters who want to throw grandma off the cliff and starve children...get a grip.

I see and hear with my own eyes. If Trump says jump, they ask, "how high" and they stay silent like good little boys and girls or else they are Rino'd and sent home packing by Toddler Trump. Open your eyes.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, MGB said:

I see and hear with my own eyes. If Trump says jump, they ask, "how high" and they stay silent like good little boys and girls or else they are Rino'd and sent home packing by Toddler Trump. Open your eyes.

What does Trump have to do with McCarthy or McDonnell?   and who exactly are they?

Edited by joc
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, razman said:

Yea , i think we all know where it stems from. 

Not all of us apparently...it comes from the Media who portray Republicans as worse than Hitler himself.  It's a lie.  These are all people, not different from Democrats, exactly the same...who have children and wives and families.  People who care.  ...

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, MGB said:

I see and hear with my own eyes.

See and hear what?  You watch TV...you are programmed. Wake up.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, joc said:

I completely agree...and yet...on the other side of the equation thought it was absolutely hilarious when a comedian woman held up an effigy of a beheaded Trump.  So, yeah...do hypocrites only exist on one side of the political spectrum.  paleeze

Who's Brett Kavanaugh ?

• Like 2