Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Paul Pelosi, husband of Nancy Pelosi, beaten with hammer at home

OverSword

1 hour ago, OverSword said:

Has anyone heard this.  Pelosi say's he didn't know the guy but says he is a friend.  A friend of Nancy's then?

Uh...yea.  It's been covered pretty extensively that he was speaking in code so the guy wouldn't kill him before cops arrived.  He's pretty clear in his police interview that he didn't know them and he was there to kill Nancy.  But, your side was fed a sensational story by the same publication that wrote an article that Hilary sent a body double to debate with Donald Trump.  And your side will cling to that, because it makes you feel better than the reality.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I Googled "paul pelosi broken glass".  nypost.com was at the the top of the list.

The Department of Justice was second.

Man Charged with Assault and Attempted Kidnapping Following Breaking and Entering of Pelosi Residence

DePape is charged with one count of assault of an immediate family member of a United States official with the intent to retaliate against the official on account of the performance of official duties, which carries a maximum sentence of 30 years in prison. DePape is also charged with one count of attempted kidnapping of a United States official on account of the performance of official duties, which carries a maximum sentence of 20 years in prison.

U.S. Attorney Stephanie M. Hinds for the Northern District of California, Special Agent in Charge Robert K. Tripp of the FBI San Francisco Field Office, and Chief J. Thomas Manger of the U.S. Capitol Police made the announcement.

The Special Prosecutions Section of the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Northern District of California is prosecuting the case.

The FBI San Francisco Field Office, the U.S. Capitol Police, and the San Francisco Police Department are investigating the case.

A criminal complaint is merely an allegation. The defendant is presumed innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/man-charged-assault-and-attempted-kidnapping-following-breaking-and-entering-pelosi-residence

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

Uh...yea.  It's been covered pretty extensively that he was speaking in code so the guy wouldn't kill him before cops arrived.  He's pretty clear in his police interview that he didn't know them and he was there to kill Nancy.  But, your side was fed a sensational story by the same publication that wrote an article that Hilary sent a body double to debate with Donald Trump.  And your side will cling to that, because it makes you feel better than the reality.

If it was covered so extensively I'm just hearing it now.  Must not be too extensive.  Was it also covered extensively that his home has LGBTQ and BLM signs all over it and he's insane or was it extensively covered that right wing propaganda forced him to do it :rolleyes:

And just please with the your side stuff.  You have a side, my side is never in the news.

Edited by OverSword
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, OverSword said:

Has anyone heard this.  Pelosi say's he didn't know the guy but says he is a friend.  A friend of Nancy's then?

I heard it,  and it seems pretty clear what was meant.  The guy was mentally ill,  claimed to be friends.  Paul Pelosi says "I don't know him,  but HE CLAIMS to be a friend". 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

Seeing as you think this story makes sense, can you please explain some of the facts to me?

-Was there any security system at the Pelosi's house?

-how did DePape get access to the property?

-how did the police gain access to the property?

-how did Paul know the name of his attacker and tell the police?

-why didn't Paul lock the bathroom door and speak to police in safety instead of just retrieving his phone from the bathroom then leaving the bathroom to call police?

I have more, but that will do for now

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, OverSword said:

If it was covered so extensively I'm just hearing it now.  Must not be too extensive.  Was it also covered extensively that his home has LGBTQ and BLM signs all over it and he's insane or was it extensively covered that right wing propaganda forced him to do it :rolleyes:

It was literally the main thing that started the gay lover conspiracy theory...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

2 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

I heard it,  and it seems pretty clear what was meant.  The guy was mentally ill,  claimed to be friends.  Paul Pelosi says "I don't know him,  but HE CLAIMS to be a friend". 

So which is it?

2 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

It was literally the main thing that started the gay lover conspiracy theory...

What gay lover conspiracy theory?  Your side seems to be feeding you plenty. 

Just now, Golden Duck said:

Did anyone hear tha Pelosi's children were conceived though IVF?

From Satan?  

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, OverSword said:

From Satan?  

IDK, but that's a good one.  Would you do me a favour and pose the question on Truth Social for me?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, OverSword said:

So which is it?

Listen to the audio and make your own mind up. That's what I did :tu: 

Just now, OverSword said:

What gay lover conspiracy theory?  Your side seems to be feeding you plenty. 

It's a conspiracy going around. The idea that Paul Pelosi was in a lover's fight with this unnamed assailant, but because he's married to one of the most powerful democrats he couldn't just right out and say what was happening. I don't buy that conspiracy, it's a load of dingoes kidneys to me, but it's definitely out there in a fringe sector of the conservative community. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Golden Duck said:

IDK, but that's a good one.  Would you do me a favour and pose the question on Truth Social for me?

I'm not on that either. Sorry.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Paranoid Android said:

Listen to the audio and make your own mind up. That's what I did :tu: 

It's a conspiracy going around. The idea that Paul Pelosi was in a lover's fight with this unnamed assailant, but because he's married to one of the most powerful democrats he couldn't just right out and say what was happening. I don't buy that conspiracy, it's a load of dingoes kidneys to me, but it's definitely out there in a fringe sector of the conservative community. 

No.  They guy is an obvious mental case.  Typical Pelosi constituent.

Did anyone else hear that DePape was carrying a noose and claiming "this is maga country" while poor Paul was just eating a subway sandwich at 2am?

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Zebra3 said:

Thanks for sharing this article from the daily mail.com, a right-wing tabloid, well known for being right biased and questionable due to numerous failed fact checks and poor information sourcing. 

The article you are quoting claims that Gavin DeBecker, one of the nation's authorities on protection of public figures, said that 'There is absolutely no security assigned to the Pelosi house. There is security provided by the US Capitol Police for the Speaker of the House personally, with her when she travels or appears publicly, but no security is provided for spouses or family of members of Congress. So, there was no security to get around. 'I don't know if a security system was on or not, but it appears not.' 

So apparently the house wasn't protected because she wasn't there.

Seems like the article answers its own suspicion and is pure for entertainment purposes only :tu:

• Like 2

Something we should remember in these incidents is political alignment doesn’t always equal attacking across the isle. I think this guys was primarily a nutter. However, during the Floyd riots, some leftist turned on their anger towards a couple of Democrat mayors who had literally given these protesters “space to destroy”.

“Democrat party mayors in Portland and St. Louis had to abandon their home after a legion of “Antifa” demonstrators gathered outside their homes, protesting against the elected officials. 

“After putting up with the demonstrators for some time now, the Democrat Mayor of Portland, Ted Wheeler, communicated to his neighbours that he has decided to move out of his residence after a series of demonstrations targeting his building. The decision came a day after hundreds of “Antifa” protesters gathered outside the residence of the Mayor in upscale Pearl District of Portland, Oregon, setting off fireworks and defacing the building with graffiti and damaging its windows. According to the reports, one of the protesters also hurled an inflammatory substance inside the condo, after which the police took charge of the situation, arresting 19 demonstrators.”

https://www.opindia.com/2020/09/democrat-mayors-ted-wheeler-portland-st-louis-lyda-krewson-antifa-riots/

There was also an incident where apparent anarchists vandalized Pelosi’s home for not doing enough to compensate people during the pandemic -

A706FF0E-C9CF-43E4-813D-ACFA0B376486.thumb.webp.a39cea6c426b5e0b62d187eb6f7dc51a.webp

I think it’s totally possible this guy could have been a raving (and crazy) leftist who was dissatisfied with Pelosi for reasons other than Republican rhetoric or mean things Trump may have said about Pelosi. And I’m not trying to single out leftists here, I could see how some politician on the right could fall into the cross hairs of a right wing extremist. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, thedutchiedutch said:

Thanks for sharing this article from the daily mail.com, a right-wing tabloid, well known for being right biased and questionable due to numerous failed fact checks and poor information sourcing. 

The article you are quoting claims that Gavin DeBecker, one of the nation's authorities on protection of public figures, said that 'There is absolutely no security assigned to the Pelosi house. There is security provided by the US Capitol Police for the Speaker of the House personally, with her when she travels or appears publicly, but no security is provided for spouses or family of members of Congress. So, there was no security to get around. 'I don't know if a security system was on or not, but it appears not.' 

So apparently the house wasn't protected because she wasn't there.

Seems like the article answers its own suspicion and is pure for entertainment purposes only :tu:

Multimillionaire spouse of third most hated politician in America doesn't have security?  I'm sure that house has security.  He may not have turned it on, which seems weird.  My middle class mom's security is constantly monitoring.  Tells you when someone is at which door, video, motion sensors, lights.  The works.  And that's typical these days.

Edited by OverSword
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Multimillionaire spouse of third most hated politician in America doesn't have security?

And 3rd in line for the presidency. I'm sure they use The Club steering wheel locks on their Pontiacs.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Multimillionaire spouse of third most hated politician in America doesn't have security?  I'm sure that house has security.  He may not have turned it on, which seems weird.  My middle class mom's security is constantly monitoring.  Tells you when someone is at which door, video, motion sensors, lights.  The works.  And that's typical these days.

…..You know who had the security codes and could have disabled the alarm to let the assassin in? 

3 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

…..You know who had the security codes and could have disabled the alarm to let the assassin in? 

If that was the case, you would think the "assassin" would be armed and wouldn't allow their victim to call the police during the murder....

• Like 1