Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Paul Pelosi, husband of Nancy Pelosi, beaten with hammer at home

OverSword

15 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Multimillionaire spouse of third most hated politician in America doesn't have security?  I'm sure that house has security.  He may not have turned it on, which seems weird.  My middle class mom's security is constantly monitoring.  Tells you when someone is at which door, video, motion sensors, lights.  The works.

Of course the house has security. I am just trying to expose how ridiculously stupid this article from the dailymail.com is. 
Our home has motion and sound detection cameras which I turn off when someone is home. I also understand that the local police 
can monitor the cameras inside the Pelosi home. So yes home security is there but likely turned off. I also understand that the suspect entered via a back door.

Edited by thedutchiedutch
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Knob Oddy said:

If that was the case, you would think the "assassin" would be armed and wouldn't allow their victim to call the police during the murder....

If that were the case, I think Nancy would have choked him out herself. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, thedutchiedutch said:

I also understand that the suspect entered via a back door.

So you're supporting the gay lover conspiracy theory?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Knob Oddy said:

I've heard so too.... :whistle:

LOL it's not uncommon that intruders try to enter a home via a back door or any opening in the back of a home LOL

Just now, thedutchiedutch said:

LOL it's not uncommon that intruders try to enter a home via a back door or any opening in the back of a home LOL

Yeah. From what I understand, DePape was routinely accused of being a "backdoor bandit"

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

19 minutes ago, Knob Oddy said:

If that was the case, you would think the "assassin" would be armed and wouldn't allow their victim to call the police during the murder....

Paul Pelosi told the alleged intruder – identified by authorities as David DePape – that he needed to use the restroom. Paul Pelosi’s mobile phone was charging in the bathroom at the time; the 82-year-old then made a surreptitious call to 911, and remained connected.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Paul Pelosi told the alleged intruder – identified by authorities as David DePape – that he needed to use the restroom. Paul Pelosi’s mobile phone was charging in the bathroom at the time; the 82-year-old then made a surreptitious call to 911, and remained connected.

But didn't just close and lock the door?

This thread has turned into a conspiracy theory thread, and should be treated as such. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Knob Oddy said:

19 minutes ago, Knob Oddy said:

Sigh.... I give up. Good luck. :no:

1 minute ago, Hankenhunter said:

This thread has turned into a conspiracy theory thread, and should be treated as such. 

I agree. WTH. I am out! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sigh.... I give up. Good luck. :no:

Interesting that you don't have some sort of answer. But I can't think of one either

Ffs are you guys already creating another conspiracy? Lol

• Like 3

I didn’t want the top tweet (not sure how to separate them from the ones they are responding to) but the bottom tweet shows the house had plenty of surveillance.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, el midgetron said:

I didn’t want the top tweet (not sure how to separate them from the ones they are responding to) but the bottom tweet shows the house had plenty of surveillance.

Banks have plenty of surveillance.  Do they get robbed?  This thread has turned in to a complete gutter of conspiracy garbage.  And you might not want have to included the top tweet.  But that is what the far right is pushing.  Don't try to distance yourself from the tweets you consume.  You didn't want to include it, because you know it's BS...so you try to include something that's a little bit less BS, but still has no evidence to support it. 

• Like 6

10 hours ago, Still Waters said:

A man accused of attacking the husband of senior US politician Nancy Pelosi with a hammer is due to appear in court in San Francisco on Tuesday.

The charges against the suspect, David DePape, include attempted murder and assault with a deadly weapon.

The 42-year-old is accused of breaking into the couple's home early on Friday.

The charges Mr DePape will face on Tuesday are being brought by the state of California, but he also faces federal charges of assault and attempting to kidnap Mrs Pelosi. No court date has yet been set for these charges.

The accused faces 13 years to life in prison on the state charges and maximum of 50 years on the federal charges.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-63471039

Hi Still

My uncle was close to the same age when 2 guys broke into their home my aunt hid behind an armchair in the bedroom under a blanket and listen to those 2 men pistol whip my uncle. They were caught shortly after robbing another home as they had been the cause of a rash of similar incidents.

Likely DePape will be convicted an placed under mental health treatment type of prison.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

This thread has turned in to a complete gutter of conspiracy garbage. 

Are you surprised? This story has so many holes it's obviously Smollett part 2. Did you fall for that one as well?

You see El Midgetrons  post above setting put the "facts" in this case and you run away screaming conspiracy theorists instead of arguing that it's logical. Because it's not logical and you know it, and you're programmed to say conspiracy theory so you don't have to think.

Edited by Knob Oddy
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Reminds me of all the uproar  at the time Steve Scalise was shot on the DC baseball diamond by his jealous gay lover.

I never heard about that story, and I'm glad I did not.

The local DA is not going to risk her career by charging this guy inappropriately, regardless of her political affiliation. Anyone who believes otherwise is grasping for straws, before an important election.

Pelosi reportedly has a dent in the top of his head, from where the hammer crushed a part of his skull. Where is the sincere sympathy for such an injury?  No one deserves to be harmed like that, especially in their own home.  

The neo fascists want, and need this kind of instability to try and seize power. It's part of an old playbook of lies.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Knob Oddy said:

DePape didn't kill himself......

Not yet…

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Knob Oddy said:

Are you surprised? This story has so many holes it's obviously Smollett part 2. Did you fall for that one as well?

Smollett put a noose around his neck. Pelosi was hit in the head with a hammer, in front of the police.

There no comparison, and your feeble attempt to compare those two, isn’t rational, much less credible.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, el midgetron said:

If LE wants the video all that has to be done is issue a warrant. If the DA doesn't request it the defense council could file for disclosure and have a judge rule on it. It would be a guess that the feds will step in and deny the release of any video and claim national security issues.

Don't be surprised if the perp is determined to be unfit for trial as that would ensure none of the particulars about the incident would ever see the light of day.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Knob Oddy said:

You see El Midgetrons  post above setting put the "facts" in this case and you run away screaming conspiracy theorists instead of arguing that it's logical. Because it's not logical and you know it, and you're programmed to say conspiracy theory so you don't have to think.

What facts? What is not logical? That an intruder menaged to get into someones home at 2am by breaking a window in the back door when the owner is in his bad sleeping?

Never happened before, right?

Please, you guys should not use the word "fact" since you don't know the meaning of it.

• Like 2