Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Halloween, Avril Lavigne and the conspiracy theory that refuses to die

Eldorado

Halloween is just around the corner and according to the social media site, Pinterest, one of the top costume ideas for 2022 is Avril Lavigne, the Canadian singer-songwriter.

Pinterest’s 2022 Halloween searches are all about costumes with pop culture themes. Searches around the major TV and film launches of the year, such as Stranger Things, Elvis, Top Gun and The Lord of the Rings are trending on the platform. Women also top the 2022 costume list with iconic figures like Anna Delvey, the fake heiress from the TV drama Inventing Anna, as well as Priscilla Presley – and then there’s also Avril Lavigne.

So, what makes Lavigne the unexpected costume choice of 2022?

https://theconversation.com/halloween-avril-lavigne-and-the-conspiracy-theory-that-refuses-to-die-176495

• Like 2

So, apart from long blonde hair, how exactly would you dress up as Avril Lavigne?    Basically just wear any clothes you want?   :unsure2:     A bloke would, at best, look like he'd simply dressed up in drag and a girl would look like she hadn't bothered at all!

I think I'll dress up this year as Matthew Perry - I've not shaved all week so that'll do ....   Hope I win the prize for bestest fancy dress :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Eldorado said:

Halloween is just around the corner and according to the social media site, Pinterest, one of the top costume ideas for 2022 is Avril Lavigne, the Canadian singer-songwriter.

Pinterest’s 2022 Halloween searches are all about costumes with pop culture themes. Searches around the major TV and film launches of the year, such as Stranger Things, Elvis, Top Gun and The Lord of the Rings are trending on the platform. Women also top the 2022 costume list with iconic figures like Anna Delvey, the fake heiress from the TV drama Inventing Anna, as well as Priscilla Presley – and then there’s also Avril Lavigne.

So, what makes Lavigne the unexpected costume choice of 2022?

https://theconversation.com/halloween-avril-lavigne-and-the-conspiracy-theory-that-refuses-to-die-176495

Just like with Eminem, its the whole she was cloned etc.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, jethrofloyd said:

Elvis is alive!

And he was seen eating PB, Bacon and Banana sandwiches at the local diner.

Edited by Scholar4Truth
  • Haha 1

On 10/30/2022 at 8:31 PM, MGB said:

She is the same person. Just aged.

fdg.jpg

Hi MGB

People are weird I was in a pub one time on a Saturday late afternoon playing shuffleboard by myself. Next thing I know I have 3 guys standing there staring at me so I asked what the problem was. They thought I was Keith Richards who was playing a concert in a city 180 miles away that night and they would not believe that I wasn’t him.

Another time I had taken the train but had to take a bus from where I got off to the city I lived in and it was a several hour wait. Another traveller had said he was going to walk to the bus station and I decided to walk with him. We knew the general direct and stopped and asked a girl we saw for directions, she thought I was Keanu Reeves and walked with us for an hour and a half chatting all they way. I did tell her I wasn’t him but did buy her breakfast for being our guide, she came to the bus station and waited with us until our bus came.:lol:

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

• 3 weeks later...

Just had a look at the Taylor Swift is a Clone of Zeena LaVey conspiracy. I dunno, you decide:

625954471_ZeenaLaVey.jpg.fdd3b7930350398c8edf4428bf1394ba.jpgSwift.jpg.55a71314b111465dc1d2a60349056fb6.jpg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Alchopwn said:

Just had a look at the Taylor Swift is a Clone of Zeena LaVey conspiracy. I dunno, you decide:

625954471_ZeenaLaVey.jpg.fdd3b7930350398c8edf4428bf1394ba.jpgSwift.jpg.55a71314b111465dc1d2a60349056fb6.jpg

Everyone somewhere has a DoppleGanger. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Scholar4Truth said:

Everyone somewhere has a DoppleGanger. 

True, but not everyone's doppelganger is a satanic priestess.

• Haha 3

On 11/18/2022 at 11:33 AM, Alchopwn said:

No! That's Becky! 

becky.jpg

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1