Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Did the pandemic change people’s personalities?

Eldorado

I think so. This question has been around for only as long as the experimental vaccine has been around.

Funny that.

• Like 1

This is well worth reading if your serious about this topic...

"Human Genetic Modification is Inherently Unpredictable

Even changing a part of the whole genetic and physiological structure can have drastic consequences. It is known that transplant recipients can change in character. Heart recipients especially can acquire the memories and behaviours of their donors. A vegetarian concert pianist may suddenly become interested in eating hamburgers and rushing about on motorcycles if these interests coincide with those of their heart donor.

Use biotechnology to modify DNA and you are challenging the whole structure of life. Seek to modify its immediate fundamental expressions through messenger RNA, and you risk severing the connection of the physiology with some functions of the DNA. In parallel, you risk modifying the connection between consciousness and DNA, mind and body. You could be modifying your self-expression."

Full report is as follows:       

Frontiers of Knowledge: Understanding the Higher Functions of Genetic Structures Paired With Human Consciousness

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, taniwha said:

Even changing a part of the whole genetic and physiological structure can have drastic consequences. It is known that transplant recipients can change in character. Heart recipients especially can acquire the memories and behaviours of their donors. A vegetarian concert pianist may suddenly become interested in eating hamburgers and rushing about on motorcycles if these interests coincide with those of their heart donor.

Use biotechnology to modify DNA and you are challenging the whole structure of life. Seek to modify its immediate fundamental expressions through messenger RNA, and you risk severing the connection of the physiology with some functions of the DNA. In parallel, you risk modifying the connection between consciousness and DNA, mind and body. You could be modifying your self-expression."

Frontiers of Knowledge: Understanding the Higher Functions of Genetic Structures Paired With Human Consciousness

Oh great! A crank who has no background in biology, yet alone in medicine.....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

My psychology has not changed.

I never believed in the pandemic. Some people got sick and some died. So what? People get sick and people die every day.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Piney said:

If you think you are incapable without a degree or without someone else's validation then you are what you think.

Funny that.

• Like 3

For me not much has changed during the pandemic. I actually got closer to friends and family. So that's a positive.

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Scholar4Truth said:

For me not much has changed during the pandemic. I actually got closer to friends and family. So that's a positive.

Must be nice. 

I suppose I changed only in the fact that I view those around me as dangerous now.

At any point they can be manipulated to hate people who pose no threat to them, just by being told from an authority figure that its the right thing to do.

It made me understand history more. I no longer have the question of "how did the Germans manipulate people into hating jews?" Or "how did communists put people on an island with no food or shelter?"

Now its obvious

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

On 10/30/2022 at 9:53 AM, taniwha said:

If you think you are incapable without a degree or without someone else's validation then you are what you think.

Funny that.

If you think you can short circuit study and research by scanning the internet for a couple of weeks, that is funnier yet. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

What changed most, for me, is my faith in people to govern themselves.

We need a firestorm of truth to destroy this present form of government, which is rapidly failing The People.

The fire is here.

• Like 3

Very scary study of the mitochondria function in patients suffering from Long Covid.

• Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...

In ways I agree with you Eldorado, what I have deal with two years of craziness and noticed about your comments on this subject there are those stay as who they with no changes and those well change and become bit more aggressive behavior and some point be Karen or Kevin. however it depends on personalities of those have taken covid or the effect form two years that may add the effect how the lockdowns etc. that can caused change of behavioral  way of thinking, also things didn't help when media that put in to it and labeling those who haven't taken the covid are bad and same goes like facebook and so forth a lot of fear and hurt part of family as well and other thing with stress with mandatory vaccination policy though out by the governments. those didn't do it lose the jobs and not to be with friends to family gathering so on with the lists that restrict unless you show poof other wise.

the other part I  didn't agree about human genetic modifications with messenger RNA even though its more then experimental with genetic  and phycological that we don't know down the road what effects it has caused after 10 years or more on the person who has taken it. However there's a lot adding up in vers data base of effects by one shot to two and after that with boosters with  flu shot in fused. as the list I have seen so many pages of effects  that disabled person to heart issues or death. last part im going to say  as well agreed with  taniwhas comments  that said about use of biotechnology to modify DNA  about the consciousness apart as well self -expression.

Edited by Galactic
  • Thanks 2

I don’t think that I or most of my friends have changed much, but I bet the lockdown stunted the development of a lot of children. And I couldn’t imagine being in my twenties and not having sex with at least four different people a year. 

• Like 3

Despite what the OP's article says I don't believe individuals changed more quickly because of the pandemic.  I think it demonstrated on a grand scale how each individual managed their own personal anxiety.  The only thing that changed is the level of fear has lowered.

• Like 1

On 10/30/2022 at 7:05 PM, taniwha said:

I am uncertain if you are aware of this but Guy Hatchard is an Anti Vaxxer who has absolutely no background in The Medical Sciences.

GB News interview features misleading claims about Covid-19 and vaccines:https://fullfact.org/health/guy-hatchard-mark-steyn-gb-news/

On 10/30/2022 at 9:38 PM, Piney said:

You are certainly right Piney, the nothing but a debunked Anti Vaxxer!

Great post Piney:tu:

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Despite what the OP's article says I don't believe individuals changed more quickly because of the pandemic.  I think it demonstrated on a grand scale how each individual managed their own personal anxiety.  The only thing that changed is the level of fear has lowered.

Ohhhh come on dude.

You've changed. You used to be fun.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, psyche101 said:

Ohhhh come on dude.

That sounds creepy, dude. 

You're a grown adult who still watches cartoons.

1 hour ago, acidhead said:

I watch SpongeBob, Tom and Jerry and Loony Tunes every day. :yes:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I don’t think we can blame the current state of violence in the United States on this virus, as that was going on well before. The stress the virus has caused, both directly and indirectly, is another matter.

The people of the United States, and other nations will experience an increasing number of plagues, as we approach The End of our civilization.

The change in “personality” will be more in response to the stress. It’s essentially the wind blowing away the chaff, if you’re a person of faith. If not, then negative karma compounding, perhaps.

I don’t think there’s some sort of viral genetic modification causing this. It’s possible, but I want to see the evidence.

Edited by Raptor Witness

6 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Ohhhh come on dude.

You haven’t changed a bit :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, acidhead said:

I’m watching an old Popeye cartoon as I type this :tu:

• Thanks 2

53 minutes ago, OverSword said:

I’m watching an old Popeye cartoon as I type this :tu:

My wife watches them every morning on MeTV. ^_^

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, OverSword said:

You haven’t changed a bit :D

I know 

I'm still a loveable empathetic jokester. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1