Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Israel must get rid of its nuclear weapons, UN majority decides

OverSword

On 11/15/2022 at 4:47 AM, odas said:

Good point. Which brings me to ask a few questions. Woke. That word/accusation has been going on for a while now. Everytime someone disagrees with a viewpoint the right has, they are accused of being Woke.

Antisemitism. Everytime someone disagrees with Israel's politics, they are accused of being antisemits.

Am I an antisemit if I accuse Israel of apartheid and terrorism, which I do.? If yes, why am I not accused of being an Islamophob, or, again as an antisemite, if I accuse Saudi Arabia and Iran of appartheid and terrorism, which I do.?

Israelies and Arabs, not Iranians though, are both semits. So why is this accusation only thrown around when Israel is mentioned?

Anyone?

Antisemitism, without the hyphen, was coined by Wilhelm Marr; and, is exclusively anti-Jewish.

You can search Google - the term 'what's in a hyphen antisemitism' - and find similar articles to this one:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/whats-in-a-hyphen-why-writing-anti-semitism-with-a-dash-distorts-its-meaning/

The label Semite is supposedly obsolete; and today, without any regard to who may, or may not, be a descendant of Shem, the label is only used to signify who wears the white hat and who wears the black.  Ironically, it's apparently not OK to be white.

In the end playing the "antisemite" card is just invoking Godwin's Law.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tatetopa said:

Maybe with their space laser satellites, nuclear weapons become a secondary defense.:devil:

I've been told that it's primarily for mind controlling people and not a tactical weapon.

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

I've been told that it's primarily for mind controlling people and not a tactical weapon.

No chip implant required?

Israel has a long history of ignoring UN resolutions such as, resolutions to get Israel out of the occupied territories, or resolutions affirming the right of reentry for displaced Palestinians. 
And. of course, the paper-tiger UN does nothing to enforce those resolutions so I doubt that they will in this case, as well. 

• Like 2

On 11/16/2022 at 8:15 PM, joc said:

I believe that when people have to start picking these verses and matching them with those verses...to get a picture of the truth...then the picture they wind up getting is the picture they set out to find all along.  I don't buy any of it and-then...

No one ever said you had to ;)   It isn't my responsibility to change anyone's mind, I just comment like everyone else.  As I've said before, those who don't believe likely would not believe regardless of any level of logic and evidence.  It's kind of like the tribalism that's destroying the country right now.  No one believes anything except the sources that match their belief system.  For myself, I think for those on the fence, it's going to become increasingly difficult to explain away the events that are coming.  No doubt, many will soldier on and find a way ;) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Israel has a long history of ignoring UN resolutions such as, resolutions to get Israel out of the occupied territories, or resolutions affirming the right of reentry for displaced Palestinians. 
And. of course, the paper-tiger UN does nothing to enforce those resolutions so I doubt that they will in this case, as well. 

Yeah, well, if Israel bowed to the UN it would have been uprooted and the Jews scattered again by 1949 or so :)  Golda Meir once told the world what Israel's "secret weapon" really was... "We have nowhere else to go"  :) 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, and-then said:

Yeah, well, if Israel bowed to the UN it would have been uprooted and the Jews scattered again by 1949 or so :)  Golda Meir once told the world what Israel's "secret weapon" really was... "We have nowhere else to go"  :) 

You do realize that Golda Meir had her birthplace, Kyiv, Ukraine, to go to. All the immigrant Jews had a home to go to. 
Also, the immigrant Jews already had purchased large tracts of land in Palestine and no real need to start stealing land. But they did. 

My advice is that they don't lose contact with their real home. They may need it. 

1 hour ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

You do realize that Golda Meir had her birthplace, Kyiv, Ukraine, to go to. All the immigrant Jews had a home to go to. 
Also, the immigrant Jews already had purchased large tracts of land in Palestine and no real need to start stealing land. But they did. 

My advice is that they don't lose contact with their real home. They may need it. 

Sorry to disappoint, bruh, but Israel's Jews will never be totally removed from that land again.  EVER.  Sadly, I believe the predictions of them suffering massive losses and for the "gentiles" to take control of the country again but it isn't going to last and when it's over, those who helped to kill the 2/3 of Jews in Israel, will be utterly removed, especially the Palestinians.  Gone, forever.

On 12/20/2022 at 7:02 PM, and-then said:

Sorry to disappoint, bruh, but Israel's Jews will never be totally removed from that land again.  EVER.  Sadly, I believe the predictions of them suffering massive losses and for the "gentiles" to take control of the country again but it isn't going to last and when it's over, those who helped to kill the 2/3 of Jews in Israel, will be utterly removed, especially the Palestinians.  Gone, forever.

Yes...gone forever...nothing left but the Sea of Glass.  No Jews, No muslims, no arabs...no war, no peace, just a massively huge radiocative sea of glass.  A beautiful thing! 

• Haha 1

Not in the slightest, but I get it, we all have our own beliefs.  Time will tell and frankly, I hope not to be around when that particular prophecy is fulfilled.  

On 12/20/2022 at 8:02 PM, and-then said:

My, my, how we mix things up!

The Safadi (original Jews) never left the land. The Ashkenazi Jews (European immigrants) didn't really come into the region in sizable numbers until the turn of the 20th century.
It is the  Ashkenazi that have caused all the trouble. As far as the peoples of the region are concerned, the Safadi *do* have a place there in the Levant, but not the Euro invaders.

Tell me, AT, if I convert to Judaism, do I get to take some Palestinian's land? - Because that is essentially what has happened. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Tell me, AT, if I convert to Judaism, do I get to take some Palestinian's land? - Because that is essentially what has happened. 

Ah, but wait .... the Palestinian's didn't actually have any land...Israel didn't 'take' land away from the Palestinians...they simply assessed a threat correctly and chose to act against that threat before the threat was realized...hence...the 6 day war.  The land they took was occupied by what we know today as the Palestinians...but it wasn't really there land.  It was Egypt's land.  So, now, I know you are incredibly smart...please...correct me where I am wrong....because I'm just going from memory and that can be an interesting trip into the surreal all by it's self.

16 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

the Safadi *do* have a place there in the Levant, but not the Euro invaders.

I didn't create the issue, I just respond to it.  Not all Jews were taken into the Diaspora but you and many others seem to believe that - either there was no Diaspora, OR, any Jews who were scattered around the world, whether they refused to intermarry and to lose their culture or not, stopped being Jews.  I think our difference in perspective must come from the source we trust on the issue.  Those who reject the Bible's explanation and will only accept the modern secular version of this situation will obviously cling to the world's bias.  Time will tell who was correct, Earl.  It was predicted by a Hebrew Prophet that the peoples living in the land that was Persia, Magog, Gomer, and Togarmah would surround Israel in the latter days and would be utterly defeated. 

My contention is that those nations today are Iran, Russia, Turkey, and a smaller collection of countries who share the commonality of being Islamic nations.  No doubt, if this happens in the relatively near future, most who reject Israel's claim to the land will also reject the idea that this war was predicted by a book they see at best, as literature but uninspired by any Creator God.  That is their choice.  They may have trouble convincing others though.  The prediction is pretty specific.  God Himself destroys this army on the mountains of Israel.  There will only be a remnant of 1/6 of the original force to make its way home.

I'm content to stand on what I believe.  The suffering of the Palestinian Arabs who live in proximity to the Jewish state is due to their decision to CHOOSE to fight rather than have peace and prosperity.  They are the only refugees of war in the history of the planet who have lived as a refugee community on the largesse of the rest of the world, for about 70+ years now.  Why is that, do you suppose?  I mean, what makes their loss of land so different than what has repeatedly happened all over the planet, from time immemorial?  I think it's all about their choice of enemies.

• Like 1

On 11/3/2022 at 4:25 AM, joc said:

Israel doesn't have any nuclear weapons.

How do you know this

On 12/20/2022 at 11:49 PM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

All Immigrant Jews do not have a home to go to,or they would have gone back to Germany after WW2 .

8 hours ago, and-then said:

I mean, what makes their loss of land so different than what has repeatedly happened all over the planet, from time immemorial?  I think it's all about their choice of enemies.

Your post is utter nonsense but regarding your last statement: in that case, why are you so rigorously against immigrants who want to take over your country? Why would your loss of land make it so different when it already happened repeatedly all over the planet? 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, spud the mackem said:

All Immigrant Jews do not have a home to go to,or they would have gone back to Germany after WW2 .

Not only that, huge numbers immigrated to Palestine after being thrown out of various Arab/ Muslim nations.  Never hear much about that, though.

2 hours ago, odas said:

Your post is utter nonsense but regarding your last statement: in that case, why are you so rigorously against immigrants who want to take over your country? Why would your loss of land make it so different when it already happened repeatedly all over the planet? 

Okay.  Feel free to cite any other refugees of war that are still "refugees" 70 years later.  I can wait...

9 hours ago, spud the mackem said:

Even after the Holocaust many did return to Germany, because it was the only home they ever knew you not believe it but it’s actually true!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, and-then said:

Okay.  Feel free to cite any other refugees of war that are still "refugees" 70 years later.  I can wait...

The Kurdish people, the Gypsies, the majority of the Palestinians and many minority groups across Africa. I am certain I could name others if I chose to research the Subject!

Happy Holidays!

11 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

The Kurdish people, the Gypsies, the majority of the Palestinians and many minority groups across Africa. I am certain I could name others if I chose to research the Subject!

Happy Holidays!

Not in the slightest.  The Palestinians are the only group of people who, after leaving or being forced off their land by war, have been supported by the rest of the world for 70 years.  No other refugees EVER got a deal like that.  Had their mortal enemies been ANY nation but the one nation state of the Jews, they'd have been treated just like the rest.  Even their own Arab brethren refuse them citizenship and, in many cases, even employment, because they are used as a prod to Israel.  Eventually they will be utterly destroyed and it will be the fault of those who have taught their children to hate a Jew simply for existing.

5 hours ago, and-then said:

Not in the slightest.  The Palestinians are the only group of people who, after leaving or being forced off their land by war, have been supported by the rest of the world for 70 years.  No other refugees EVER got a deal like that.  Had their mortal enemies been ANY nation but the one nation state of the Jews, they'd have been treated just like the rest.  Even their own Arab brethren refuse them citizenship and, in many cases, even employment, because they are used as a prod to Israel. Eventually they will be utterly destroyed and it will be the fault of those who have taught their children to hate a Jew simply for existing.

Well I certainly do not agree with you here at all, but your welcome to your beliefs. However, as far as the Palestinians are concerned they are not the problem in my opinion and Israel is also not innocent of their subjugation any more than the the Arab Terrorist Organization that use them for human shield are. The only way for Israel to ever end the conflict on its borders is to find common ground with the Palestinian people and gain their support. If this occurred, the terrorists who hide among them could be identified and destroyed which would be a huge blow to all Arabs hostile to Israel especially the Iranians. 

Saying that the Palestinians will be utterly destroyed almost sounds exactly like the way the Jews have been vilified throughout history, are you talking about extermination of the Palestinians here?

A peace resolution between Israel is the only way forward without it what’s occurred since Israel became a state will only intensify especially with Russia now a supporter of Iran the biggest exporter of Islamic Terrorism in the entire world. Everyone globally is concerned about Iran gaining Nuclear ☢️ Weapons well with the Russians as their supporter that threat is magnified by a factor of 100. 

On 12/24/2022 at 2:07 AM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

It is the  Ashkenazi that have caused all the trouble.

No. It's the ones who hated the Jews (see progroms, concentration camps, Holy Inquisition, Maarten Luther) who caused the rebirth of Israel.

On 12/25/2022 at 4:42 PM, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Saying that the Palestinians will be utterly destroyed almost sounds exactly like the way the Jews have been vilified throughout history, are you talking about extermination of the Palestinians here?

I base my comments on my religious beliefs, not on politics.  Remember that if I tell you the sun is going to rise tomorrow, that doesn't mean I'm responsible for it happening.  I'm just making an observation.  I don't hate Palestinians or Jews and I don't count the people of Israel as blameless for much that happens there.  Overall, however, it is clear to me that only one of these two nations have ever given on this issue and the Palestinians never yield nor will they ever.  It is their Islamic faith that locks them into this belief system with respect to Israel.