Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

SADS but True: Ever Increasing Number Of People Dying Unexpectedly

taniwha

The previous SADS thread I started was locked and buried in the archives of UM.

Out of sight and out of mind does not make a living nightmare simply disappear.

Time and statistical data has revealed that the trend of excess mortality and unexpected deaths in often young and otherwise healthy  people is far from normal and far from over.

In fact as was correctly predicted in the previous thread it is worldwide and only trending worse.

This isn't a popularity contest I expect the same counterspin propaganda assault by those who should know better, however  someone has to speak up in an effort to expose the correlation between vaccines and SADS exposing all those responsible, so they  be held accountable for their actions or lack of and so that justice will be done for the victims and the victims families.

Now is your chance to be the voice they need to hear. They need to know they are not alone.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

This Documentary #Died Suddenly will be streamed live on the SPS November 21st.

Watch the trailer before it is removed by Big Tech Censorship

Just type in Died Suddenly into Google news search and see the alarming truth for your own eyes.

• Like 4

This is crazy crackpot ranting 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, taniwha said:

Now is your chance to be the voice they need to hear. They need to know they are not alone.

Those who trust the vaccines and who took them and the boosters aren't going to be very happy about looking too closely into these stories of excess deaths that are happening all over the globe.  I can't say I blame them.  If I had trusted the vaccines and saw this increase in sudden, unexplained death in young, athletic people, I'd be worrying a LOT.  As it is, I don't wish anyone to experience such a tragedy in their lives but when government seems invested in refusing to do any research into the increased incidence of sudden death in correlation to vaccinated people, that tells a story all its own, doesn't it?

The bottom line is that those who have made a religion out of their stance on Covid and the vaccines, will NEVER admit they even might have been mistaken.  That's how tribalism works in our culture today.  Post-truth, post-factual existence is here to stay, at least until the whole system collapses.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

The previous SADS thread I started was locked and buried in the archives of UM.

Because you kept posting lies and misinformation. That's frowned upon in most places. I suspect this nonsense thread will befall the same fate soon enough.

Out of sight and out of mind does not make a living nightmare simply disappear.

And yet you keep making these fear monger threads, proving yourself wrong 

Time and statistical data has revealed that the trend of excess mortality and unexpected deaths in often young and otherwise healthy  people is far from normal and far from over.

No it hasn't. That was illustrated in the last thread.

In fact as was correctly predicted in the previous thread it is worldwide and only trending worse.

It wasn't correctly predicted.

Cardiac arrest deaths more generally
Analysis conducted by the ONS found no evidence of a change in the number of cardiac-related deaths, or deaths from any cause, in those aged between 12 and 29 following a Covid-19 vaccination. It said: ”This analysis therefore does not indicate any increased risk of cardiac-related deaths or deaths owing to any cause following vaccination.”

https://fullfact.org/online/covid19-vaccine-sads-deaths/

This isn't a popularity contest I expect the same counterspin propaganda assault by those who should know better, however  someone has to speak up in an effort to expose the correlation between vaccines and SADS exposing all those responsible, so they  be held accountable for their actions or lack of and so that justice will be done for the victims and the victims families.

No, you don't have to make crap up and fear monger. That's not a job, it's not a community service. 

Prove that there has been an increase in SADS cases. I call BS. 

I doubt the thread will last long. It's on the wrong section for a start. This belongs in the conspiracy theories section. It's a garbage claim.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6

3 hours ago, and-then said:

Those who trust the vaccines and who took them and the boosters aren't going to be very happy about looking too closely into these stories of excess deaths that are happening all over the globe.  I can't say I blame them.  If I had trusted the vaccines and saw this increase in sudden, unexplained death in young, athletic people, I'd be worrying a LOT.  As it is, I don't wish anyone to experience such a tragedy in their lives but when government seems invested in refusing to do any research into the increased incidence of sudden death in correlation to vaccinated people, that tells a story all its own, doesn't it?

The bottom line is that those who have made a religion out of their stance on Covid and the vaccines, will NEVER admit they even might have been mistaken.  That's how tribalism works in our culture today.  Post-truth, post-factual existence is here to stay, at least until the whole system collapses.

There is no sudden increase in death. That's a lie and fear mongering.

Edited by Saru
Removed derogatory personal remark
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4

According to you loonies didn't Bob Saget die from the vaccine?

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, taniwha said:

someone has to speak up in an effort to expose the correlation between vaccines and SADS exposing all those responsible, so they  be held accountable for their actions or lack of and so that justice will be done for the victims and the victims families.

Justice will not be done.

Them psychopaths and their henchmen get away with all their atrocities.

• Like 3

The most reasonable cause I have heard for SADS cases seeming to trend upward is the delay in treatments or diagnosis due to quarantines that is just now showing up.

Now, is it the cause? IDK. Is it a factor? Probably. 

Financial issues now have a rise in people sharing, rationing or simply not refilling medications. That will impact this figure, too, down the road.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, and-then said:
12 hours ago, taniwha said:

Those who trust the vaccines and who took them and the boosters aren't going to be very happy about looking too closely into these stories of excess deaths that are happening all over the

Hi And then

I had my three shots and am doing fine, are there other factors impacting their health?

Personally I never go to the doctor unless I need stitches and likely there are a fair number of other people who are not so different that may not know if they have a pre-existing malady fortunately I don’t. The fact is is that it worked and reduced the death toll from the disease.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Not A Rockstar said:

The most reasonable cause I have heard for SADS cases seeming to trend upward is the delay in treatments or diagnosis due to quarantines that is just now showing up.

Now, is it the cause? IDK. Is it a factor? Probably. 

Financial issues now have a rise in people sharing, rationing or simply not refilling medications. That will impact this figure, too, down the road.

These are young people who are not receiving any treatments, so delaying treatments will not effect them.

Sudden death while surfing, running and playing football

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Knob Oddy said:

These are young people who are not receiving any treatments, so delaying treatments will not effect them.

Sudden death while surfing, running and playing football

I have been tracking this for over a year, and look at all age categories. People have to make up their own minds about vaccine safety and place their bets as they see fit. 

I lost my lifelong partner to covid. She very nearly died in my arms, so do not suppose I am not fiercely invested in this issue. Two years on and I am still deeply wounded over that loss.

Even so, I do not trust the vaccine MRNA tech and have not gotten it. My elderly mother has not gotten it either. Extended family has. Out of four relatives who got the vax series, one, in his 30's is now dealing with odd health issues and has issues with his immune system. I directly blame the vax for it, but that is my opinion. He recently started asking me for advice on how to try to get his health back, as science is not doing it for him. I have had to dust off old skills to help him deal with the issues.

Nevertheless, just banging on about my opinion alone has never won an argument on this. Admitting facts and factors on both sides of the debate leaves room for continuing discussion. Dr Campbell presents those factors better than I do.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

18 minutes ago, Not A Rockstar said:

Dr Campbell presents those factors better than I do.

If you're into misinformation...

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

What are the actual numbers of people we are talking about here? Actual statistics, not interested in watching some youtube nutter rant about it, I'm not going to trust whatever numbers they come up with, I need actual data. Data that includes people who got covid before getting vaxxed, data that says it is exclusively a vax problem and not something caused by covid in the first place - because I'm suspecting that if this is an actual issue, it is caused by covid itself, whether vaxxed or not. Autopsy data on these "healthy" people says...what? How many cases of this were there pre-covid? Was anyone even paying attention at that point?

Personally sounds like a load of BS to me. I don't know anyone who got the vaccination and is having issues, myself included. Covid nearly killed me (felt that way at the time at least), I don't have any lasting issues from it but I would not be surprised to find out it screwed me up in the log run. The vaccination alone doesn't worry me in the least (I'm vaxxed and boosted), but underlying issues caused by nearly dying from covid - maybe. There's going to be a lot more data coming out in the next few years about what covid did to people, we are still learning about long-term effects.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 8

You raise some fair points I have also been mulling over, @moonman

Is it the vax or is it the virus itself that aggravates (or causes?) these deaths or lingering effects?

My neighbor was fine and got the vax series and soon developed balance issues and now has a caregiver in every few days to help her and drive for her. She blames the shots, but, idk for a fact.  My nephew has debilitating immune problems since getting his series out in California and had to move back to his hometown to be near his kin for help while he tries to find an answer for it. He blames the vax, but idk, for a fact. 

Trying to find out and failing to accept instantly that it has nothing to do with the vax brands you a right wing conspiracy nut, listening to disinformation (and probably a Trumper and Jan 6 supporter trying to destroy democracy too, maybe), and that is not helpful. In fact, it is kind of disturbing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

My brother has the herpes simplex virus. (As do I.)

Hodgkin's lymphoma is linked to several other herpes viruses.

The vaccine stimulates the herpes viruses.

My brother got himself vaccinated and boosted.

Recently he got Hodgkin's lymphoma.

87 to 93 per cent of people who get diagnosed with Hodgkin's lymphoma are still alife after five years.  I hope that my brother will be one of those.

Vaccine -> herpes -> Hodgkin's? I do not know, but I wonder.

Edited by Ell
  • Like 4

Young people die every day, some suddenly for a host of reasons. Heart attack, blood clots, congenital defects, infections, and some are drug related, not over doses but drug reactions, or accidental deaths from intoxication or allergy. Most people had never heard of "excess" deaths until Covid because Covid caused those deaths, before the vaccines were ever released. Covid can kill young people and we are still learning the complications it can cause in organs and with clot issues. 

Once again people who either don't pay attention or cherry pick anything that furthers their paranoia, don't bother to understand this is an ongoing pandemic. The vaccines have been successfully given to billions of people now. The rate of supposedly excess deaths happened before and after vaccines in a statistically level rate. If you do not trust the CDC or WHO as entities, conspiracy theorists still like to steal terms and info and just leave out the parts that do not fit their narrative. 

Edited by darkmoonlady
  • Like 5

16 hours ago, Not A Rockstar said:

Trying to find out and failing to accept instantly that it has nothing to do with the vax brands you a right wing conspiracy nut, listening to disinformation (and probably a Trumper and Jan 6 supporter trying to destroy democracy too, maybe), and that is not helpful. In fact, it is kind of disturbing.

I'd have to disagree with part of that, in principle notifying someone that they may be listening to disinformation should be very helpful and I'm glad there are experts who point it out.  That comment isn't directed at you, you seem to take the correct approach and clarify you don't know and that whatever skepticism you seem to have about vaccines is your opinion which I think is fair.  I will say that the specific cases you briefly mention do sound a little post-hoc-ergo-propter-hoc-ish  but again I think that's why you say you don't know. 600 million+ doses given in just the US, I would expect then some people to develop an unrelated health issue after getting a vaccine just by the odds alone.  Lots of people insist that vaccines caused their child's autism too but the science doesn't support it.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Liquid Gardens said:

Lots of people insist that vaccines caused their child's autism too but the science doesn't support it.

I am not an anti-vax person. Now that Novavax is out and sometimes available here, we might reconsider and get that one, but I do not see the need. It is the MRNA I was dubious of, and I remain so.

As Moonman mentioned earlier, it is possible that covid itself is a virus which causes damages. I am watching to see if we start seeing reports as Novavax rolls out more. So far, I am not seeing it, but, perhaps it has not circulated enough yet.

Campbell may or may not be another youtuber for profit. Majority of them are. Not assuming that about any talking head for pay these days is risky, I think. 

• Like 2

Strategically shifted to Conspiracy by Saru I see. Dr Campbell even had to shift his narrative in order to keep his platform afloat after receiving warnings (veiled threats) from you tube of his content.

All this does is strengthen the fact that govt fear tentacles are applying more pressures to divide, confuse, demonise, and dictate the narrative, deflecting increasingly away from the truth and ultimately controlling you.

Which is exactly why we must keep applying critical thinking, analysing official sources of truth, trusting our own instincts, , resisting any temptation to give up the fight for mind and body. Don't hand over your own head on a silver platter!

The closer to Caesar the greater the fear!

https://www.manilastandard.net/news/314274932/study-covid-19-mrna-vaccines-may-cause-menstrual-bleeding.html

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, taniwha said:

Strategically shifted to Conspiracy by Saru I see.

Not sure why you are calling me out for doing so - you are not presenting this topic with the intention of having a logical discussion about whether or not this is happening and why, you are presenting it as a conspiratorial agenda that you absolutely know without a shadow of a doubt to be true.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

1 hour ago, Saru said:

Not sure why you are calling me out for doing so - you are not presenting this topic with the intention of having a logical discussion about whether or not this is happening and why, you are presenting it as a conspiratorial agenda that you absolutely know without a shadow of a doubt to be true.

You might think I'm confused about the truth and that is understandable considering who actually does know the truth? Whatever the truth really is has been purposefully engineered to be blurred, not by myself but by those ducking and diving for cover and changing the 'truth' to suit whatever it is they want us to believe.

Ive stuck by my beliefs all along with many others here, and still we haven't been presented the evidence to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that we are wrong and that the data is being interpreted by Dr Campbell iand other medical professionals is wrong. A growing tide of people are just unexpectedly dying cause unknown, as if their biggest threat to life was simply to be alive.  I'm not ever buying into that nonsense.The records prove that the vaccines are deadly, I can see why there is no logical discussion people are too lazy to apply logic.

If you can help me to understand what is the cause of blood clotting in these SAD victims that's a good start.  Funeral directors and medical staff all over the world are beginning to ask the question and link it directly to the vaccines so you might have to dig deeper than page 1 on a Google search.

On behalf of all those who suffered death and are dying I ask, where was the truth when they needed it most? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1