Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

SADS but True: Ever Increasing Number Of People Dying Unexpectedly

taniwha

2 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Apparently you anti-vaxxers are blaming it now for car crashes.

Now?  Lol it was foretold years ago.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, taniwha said:

Now?  Lol it was foretold years ago.

Does the vax also shoot people?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, taniwha said:

Oh yeah, and all politicians are reading there children cuddly stories from the bible everynight to keep them safe from the badman joe citizen.

Check under your bed for the vax bogeyman.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

On 11/7/2022 at 1:30 PM, thedutchiedutch said:

This reminds me of a thread on this forum from a while ago, somebody claiming that soccer players collapsing/dying like flies all of a sudden, because of having cardiac arrests while on the pitch and blaming Covid vaccines for the reason. However, after reviewing this claim, it was quickly and easily debunked because there was absolutely no increase in the number of soccer players having cardiac arrests while on the pitch compared with previous years, even long before Covid. 

Send me the link or the stats.  I don't remember anyone debunking that.

There should be less dying by a huge amount because of lockdowns and how vaccines make you 98% immortal.

So even if there was no increase in the number of SAD deaths, (which their blatantly is,) then that's a huge concern right there.

On 11/3/2022 at 11:44 PM, Ell said:

Justice will not be done.

Them psychopaths and their henchmen get away with all their atrocities.

If not in this realm maybe the next.

The only way they can get away with their crap is when good people turn the other cheek so never loose  faith in self to be part of the united consciiousness for truth, justice and change.

Think it is so and it can be.

Speaking out and speaking up makes you a leader, it is a superpower in itself. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 11/4/2022 at 8:01 AM, moonman said:

What are the actual numbers of people we are talking about here? Actual statistics, I need actual data. 

Hi moonman, what did you think of the total blood eclipse last night?  It was great viewing from NZ.

Thanks for your questions and concerns about SADS. The whistle has been blown by funeral directors already who want the truth to be known about what they are finding only inside the vaccine damaged corpses...

September 19 2022

"Some of the strongest evidence that the COVID-19 vaccines have caused crippling injuries and huge numbers of deaths in the vaccinated population have come from funeral home directors who have reported huge spikes in deaths in their business that correlate with the roll-out of the COVID-19 vaccines and mandates.

There is strong social and financial pressure against these professionals to go public, but a few have stood firm against this pressure, knowing that these truths must be brought to the attention of the public in an effort to save lives, no matter what the personal cost may be to themselves or their careers."

Funeral Embalmer: 85% of Dead Bodies Now Have Strange Blood Clots Since COVID Vaccine Roll-outs

Edited by taniwha
  • Haha 1

September 7 2022

"Several embalmers across the country say they’ve been observing many large, and sometimes very long, “fibrous” and rubbery clots inside the corpses they treat. The clots found are lacking iron, potassium, magnesium, and zinc, which, according to experts, shows that these aren’t just normal post-mortem clots. Many of the embalmers say they think the clots are caused by the COVID-19 vaccine.

Warning: some viewers may find the images in this report disturbing."

Watch this short interview with embalmer Richard Hirschman 

Strange New Blood Clots in Most Bodies: Embalmers

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, taniwha said:

"Several embalmers across the country say they’ve been observing many large, and sometimes very long, “fibrous” and rubbery clots inside the corpses they treat. The clots found are lacking iron, potassium, magnesium, and zinc ....

And how would they know that? ;)   

Think about it.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

Embalmers are not medical experts. They are the Jiffy Lube of dead bodies.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Essan said:

And how would they know that? ;)   

Think about it.

2 hours ago, taniwha said:

according to experts,

How else :hmm:

39 minutes ago, darkmoonlady said:

Embalmers are not medical experts. They are the Jiffy Lube of dead bodies.

Show me where an embalmer has claimed to be a medical expert.

I will be patient.

Is Jiffy Lube a term for hideous vaccine riddled clots?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, taniwha said:

Hi moonman, what did you think of the total blood eclipse last night?  It was great viewing from NZ.

Thanks for your questions and concerns about SADS. The whistle has been blown by funeral directors already who want the truth to be known about what they are finding only inside the vaccine damaged corpses...

September 19 2022

"Some of the strongest evidence that the COVID-19 vaccines have caused crippling injuries and huge numbers of deaths in the vaccinated population have come from funeral home directors who have reported huge spikes in deaths in their business that correlate with the roll-out of the COVID-19 vaccines and mandates.

There is strong social and financial pressure against these professionals to go public, but a few have stood firm against this pressure, knowing that these truths must be brought to the attention of the public in an effort to save lives, no matter what the personal cost may be to themselves or their careers."

Funeral Embalmer: 85% of Dead Bodies Now Have Strange Blood Clots Since COVID Vaccine Roll-outs

From your article:

Two of these funeral directors have been featured in the Alternative Media this year, and they are John O’Looney from the UK, and Richard Hirschman from Alabama

Is that the same John O'Looney who said Covid was nothing worse than a common cold and ended up being hospitalised with it. Not a great source for objective truth. Appropriate name, though.

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, Arbenol said:

From your article:

Is that the same John O'Looney who said Covid was nothing worse than a common cold and ended up being hospitalised with it. Not a great source for objective truth. Appropriate name, though.

You will have to ask the right questions to get the right answers.

Common colds knock some people for six what's new about that?  Did he have no vaccine and yet live? How can that be?

The diverse ability of COVID points towards a tweaked bio weapon.

Edited by taniwha

14 hours ago, taniwha said:

:hmm:

Moving on, I hear in Australia you guys had to geo locate during lockdowns?  Photographic evidence of your whereabouts?

Nope. I never had to do that. Don't know anyone who did.

14 hours ago, taniwha said:

How did that make you feel?

Lost or found? Empowered or incarcerated?

None of the above as I didn't even get a day of work. Your making stuff up again.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, psyche101 said:

Nope. I never had to do that. Don't know anyone who did.

None of the above as I didn't even get a day of work. Your making stuff up again.

IMG_20221109_142812.jpg.6411d4ffddcdd37556ca16f2d41a64d7.jpg

11 minutes ago, taniwha said:

IMG_20221109_142812.jpg.6411d4ffddcdd37556ca16f2d41a64d7.jpg

We have been here. You're memory is short.

843cef62-9349-4a95-83b7-7273c5d5fe2d_tex

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, taniwha said:

Show me where an embalmer has claimed to be a medical expert.

I will be patient.

Is Jiffy Lube a term for hideous vaccine riddled clots?

That would be you. You listed a number of attributes of these clots which would take medical experts to find out, and claiming what these embalmers can tell clots have specific mineral contents by eye or what? Embalmers don't have labs set up, so where are the medical experts if not the embalmers as you are claiming? You made the claim. 

• Like 7

On 11/8/2022 at 7:47 PM, taniwha said:

There should be less dying by a huge amount because of lockdowns and how vaccines make you 98% immortal.

The way you anti-vaxxers are rambling on, death didn't exist until the vax.

Now whenever someone has a heart attack the vax did it.  There have been a few times anti-vaxxers didn't read their sources and used articles from over 10 years ago, about young people having heart attacks.  As if they didn't appear incompetent enough already.

• Like 5

On 11/3/2022 at 5:17 AM, Rlyeh said:

According to you loonies didn't Bob Saget die from the vaccine?

Yeah and everyone knows he died from blunt force head trauma from hitting the nightstand in his hotel room.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/6/2022 at 5:46 PM, preacherman76 said:

Pfizer straight told us this was gonna happen. Gave us a very long and horrific list of why people were gonna drop dead everywhere their poison was injected. 

We haven’t gotten to see long term effects yet. 

Where did they say this? where is your source? Also I got the JJ vaccine and had no implications or effects.

• Like 4

On 11/2/2022 at 11:47 PM, and-then said:

Those who trust the vaccines and who took them and the boosters aren't going to be very happy about looking too closely into these stories of excess deaths that are happening all over the globe.  I can't say I blame them.  If I had trusted the vaccines and saw this increase in sudden, unexplained death in young, athletic people, I'd be worrying a LOT.  As it is, I don't wish anyone to experience such a tragedy in their lives but when government seems invested in refusing to do any research into the increased incidence of sudden death in correlation to vaccinated people, that tells a story all its own, doesn't it?

The bottom line is that those who have made a religion out of their stance on Covid and the vaccines, will NEVER admit they even might have been mistaken.  That's how tribalism works in our culture today.  Post-truth, post-factual existence is here to stay, at least until the whole system collapses.

This is interesting...https://gript.ie/excess-deaths-in-spain-surge-to-37-as-europe-also-sees-sharp-rise-in-mortality-rates/

Between March 2020 and July 2022, the EU recorded four distinct waves of excess mortality, with peaks in April 2020 (25.2 %), November 2020 (40.0 %, the highest), April 2021 (20.9 %) and November 2021 (26.5 %), Euro stat.

• 2 weeks later...

hey taniwha has you seen this about  the world premiere died suddenly on Stew Peters Network that has resent published on November 21 of 2022?. you may look in to it however its not suitable for the children to see due its contents it has do to real life showing  biology of effects that is known to clotting the blood vessels of effect by the covid vacation. 

here's part  under the video with in its contents due to your topic i figured this may make things clear on your statements on the subject however I understand not many people would come into the terms with in saying on the matter I have seen so far on the post. 

here's goes for the information I shared what it said at the bottom of the video from stew peters network...

"Why do we never believe them? For centuries, the global elite have broadcast their intentions to depopulate the world - even to the point of carving them into stone. And yet… we never seem to believe them".

"The Stew Peters Network is proud to present DIED SUDDENLY, from the award winning filmmakers, Matthew Skow and Nicholas Stumphauzer".
They are the minds behind WATCH THE WATER and THESE LITTLE ONES, and now have a damning presentation on the truth about the greatest ongoing mass genocide in human history.

this is the link to the video if you are under of age 18 its not suitable for you due to its contents I have to say this make it clear with in the case  and the rules on the forum's....

https://rumble.com/v1wac7i-world-premier-died-suddenly.html

• Like 2

On 11/24/2022 at 5:39 AM, Galactic said:

this is the link to the video

Here's a link explaining in detail why the video is junk and more of the same:

https://www.respectfulinsolence.com/2022/11/23/died-suddenly-resurrecting-the-old-antivax-lie-of-depopulation/

Here are some of the sillier mistakes the video's makers made:

Before Died Suddenly was released, it was obvious just how bad it would be just from the social media promotional campaign that launched about a month before its release. Indeed, the trailer alone was full of out-and-out misrepresentations, as noted in this story:

"In the film’s trailer, footage of a basketball star collapsing on the court is cited as proof of the vaccine’s dangers. In reality, the footage is from 2020, long before the vaccine became available to the entire public."

Hilariously, he invokes an “argument by Google” by voicing over a montage of Google searches how Googling “died suddenly” brings up a list of stories and web pages about people who—surprise! surprise!—died suddenly! (Google is nothing if not literal that way. when it does a search for a phrase.) There’s even what looks to me like a shot of Hank Aaron getting the vaccine. Of course, Aaron was 86; so his death two weeks later could easily have been coincidence, and, indeed, was attributed to natural causes. (That’s part of the conspiracy in these narratives, of course.) Of course, to the conspiracy theorists making this film, they must have died from the vaccine. However, as Lead Stories noted over three weeks ago:

"The montage flashes an article from October 16, 2022, headlined “Dad of two, 46, dies suddenly in his sleep.”

But the article makes no mention of a COVID vaccine. “Edward died in his sleep in the early hours of September 27, having spent some time in hospital while struggling with his mental health,” the article states.

Another article in the montage is headlined: “Actor’s sudden death aged 33,” but the piece itself explains that the actor died as a result of a “tragic fall” and does not mention vaccination.

Another article, the first-person essay of a mother who lost a son, is about his death in a car crash."

There is also a longer discussion of the blood clot nonsense as well as all the other conspiracy theories anti-vaxxers throw out to see what will stick on my link, as well as noting the typical argument by anecdote instead of by actual data.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/3/2022 at 12:03 AM, taniwha said:

The previous SADS thread I started was locked and buried in the archives of UM.

Out of sight and out of mind does not make a living nightmare simply disappear.

Time and statistical data has revealed that the trend of excess mortality and unexpected deaths in often young and otherwise healthy  people is far from normal and far from over.

In fact as was correctly predicted in the previous thread it is worldwide and only trending worse.

This isn't a popularity contest I expect the same counterspin propaganda assault by those who should know better, however  someone has to speak up in an effort to expose the correlation between vaccines and SADS exposing all those responsible, so they  be held accountable for their actions or lack of and so that justice will be done for the victims and the victims families.

Now is your chance to be the voice they need to hear. They need to know they are not alone.

But that in fact has not happened. All you have here is nothing but you constant outlandish propaganda.