Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I think I got a sign of my mum

dream jo

today today I got my hoover out to do the stairs and I phoned my mum's watch that what was in my mum's jewellery box so I do not have I got there

are then I found a Feather on old bedroom window before she went into a care home and it's still stuck there now

I know it's a signed my mum to let me know she's ok and about

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, dream jo said:

I look forward to seeing my mom again.  I've missed her these nearly 30 years she's been gone.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

My mum has been gone over a year and a half and by God I miss her terribly I lost a lot of time because of covid-19 I could not be there on a last part of her life because they would not let me in to see her because of covert night angels One the carers one of my mum's carers is ok home tried to get me in but you passed out of here before I can get in because I would have been there are held her hand if she died in my hand I would have been ok and give her hand over to the funeral home time because of the reason why I'm found out why when I do it but I could not do that bass because of covid-19 but the reason why I come soon

• Sad 2

28 minutes ago, and-then said:

I look forward to seeing my mom again.  I've missed her these nearly 30 years she's been gone.  

I hear you, same here mate.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dream jo said:

I lost a lot of time because of covid-19 I could not be there on a last part of her life because they would not let me in to see her because of covert night angels

I'm sincerely sorry for your loss and I pray that soon you will remember only the smiles, love, and laughter.  I know that when my mom passed, I assumed that I'd miss her most when I was in times of trouble but I found that the times I most wished she was there was when something good was happening in my life.  I'm one of those people who refused the vaccines and the guilt trip from my neighbors in the country. 

I did that because I did not trust the government after they kept changing their advice over and over.  IMO, the absolute worst part of their actions was their isolation of the sick and causing families to be apart at the time it mattered most.  They will NEVER AGAIN be able to scare people into panic and self isolation.

5 hours ago, dream jo said:

today today I got my hoover out to do the stairs and I phoned my mum's watch that what was in my mum's jewellery box so I do not have I got there

are then I found a Feather on old bedroom window before she went into a care home and it's still stuck there now

My condolences to you on your loss. 

• Like 1

Shortly after my brother died, I was sitting upstairs feeling miserable, and wondering if I could have done more to help him. All of a sudden I could smell his pungent aftershave. I immediately felt better thinking he knew I was hurting badly, and popped in to tell me he was ok. I haven't smelled his scent since. 

Others will try to offer me a logical explanation for what happened, and that's ok. I got exactly what I needed at that particular time to start my healing process. I'm glad that you had a similar experience. Bless you,

Hank

• Like 1

I lost my brother in 1993 and my mom in 2019. My dad passed away in 1986. I’ve got a family and grandkids now. But they are always on my mind and in my heart. 
But in saying that I feel like there is a very thin line between the living and the deceased. I can feel them and I know when one of them is near me. It’s a very strange feeling as if you just walked straight through someone. Enough of a feeling to stop in my tracks. And then it’s a warm feeling I can pick up on who it was. This didn’t start until my mother passed away. Maybe I’m nuts who knows.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sorry im a cynical skeptic that has too much empathy mixed with rational.

I lost all my family my grandmother raised me i miss her daily and its been decades i once saw something that made me think of her and want to subscribe some magical ideal that it was her sending me well wishes but no, shes gone, who she was is gone not to say i dont envy the comforts some get from the idea the dead or still around which they are but only in our hearts and minds.

Cold comfort for me.

• 3 weeks later...

Even that other loved ones has gone it's still get signed off them we do do like items it belong to them or smells and friends Dragons smell like food 8th or perfume the one a project that understands all men's aftershave what they put on

• Confused 1