Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

China's top-secret spaceplane has released an unknown object into orbit

UM-Bot

I've been following this, as well as the concerning rapid development by China of strategic capabilities in ALL areas; Naval, Air Force, Space, etc.

Not to mention their spies all over the world stealing cutting-edge tech info.

All paid for because the world buys from China. 

• Like 4

That's one of the reasons we created Space Force probably

• Like 2

9 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

That's one of the reasons we created Space Force probably

The reason for space force is to ensure the protection or rapid deployment of our space based infrastructure like gps and communication satellites. Also to develop genetically altered space marines to serve the emperor of humanity and kill all xeno scum. 

• Haha 1

It's chinese.

Something probably fell off.

• Haha 3

On 11/7/2022 at 1:13 PM, pallidin said:

I've been following this, as well as the concerning rapid development by China of strategic capabilities in ALL areas; Naval, Air Force, Space, etc.

They have police illegal kiosk in grocery stores across Canada. Can you even imagine?

On 11/7/2022 at 11:43 PM, pallidin said:

USA its legal to reverse engineer competitors products. USA used to steal tech from ussr routinely. 

11 hours ago, kartikg said:

USA its legal to reverse engineer competitors products. USA used to steal tech from ussr routinely. 

Well, all developed countries spy to a greater or lesser degree. That's a given.

What makes China, Russia, Iran, etc different from the U.S. is that we "generally" spy to "ascertain foreign capabilities"

With some exceptions of course,  the U.S. doesn't spy on foreign government technologies to "steal them" because we likely already had similar 3-4 years earlier.

We spy mostly to ascertain capabilities.

In contrast, China, Russia, Iran, etc generally perform tech espionage to steal our info and designs. Been that way for a very long time, and likely will be forever.

Edited by pallidin

On 11/10/2022 at 12:48 AM, kartikg said:

I read somewhere how usa employed spies to dismantle and photograph sputnik while it was on display tour. 

The Sputnik....seriously?!  My pushbike has more tech.