Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Christ Rising

Crazy Horse

3 hours ago, Crazy Horse said:

To be honest, I have no idea what Jay was talking about, but that was the first thing that sprung to mind.

The thing is, the written language, as brilliant as it is, can always be misinterpreted by the reader, at least from the way the writer intended.

And when J writes such a cryptic sentence, well, I'm not a mind-reader, yet.

You didn't want to get it.  Do you always spout off the first thing that comes into your mind?  We call that 'immaturity'.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Crazy Horse said:

It may or may not be fact, but it is 100% my belief.

Why should anyone care what your belief is?  Why do  you have a compulsion to share your belief...which isn't based on facts but only on

your not knowing.

Edited by joc
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Crazy Horse

I still have to live this life with all it’s dangers and rewards and that is the life I am talking about since you can’t prove there is an infinite life. I don’t know if anything exists beyond the life I am living and this is the life I have and know so spend my time trying to make it worthwhile no matter how challenging it is at times.

That is what you believe as you weren’t here when he if he existed walked on this earth. I spawned legends and myths back home through the telling of my deeds by others who were less outgoing than me and who lived vicariously through me and my exploits. 
You believe what you were told about him by others that may not have even known, met or seen him.

Fear creates illusion depending on the how fear is understood by the individual. My r wife had a fear of heights and I worked heights with a respect for it and myself but did not treat it as anything more than being aware of where I was and working with it.

She also had a fear of having no money and I was her meal ticket so think most of he fear was based on that.

And your point is what I haven’t argued about whether love is real or not and just like fear it is a matter of perception that your are personally trying to define by your perceptions and biases. We are not you anymore than you are me or anyone else each of us having different experiences in life mine no less valid than yours.

Obviously I have accepted my choice and you haven’t and would judge me for it. I don’t care what you believe so long as you understand it is what you believe. I don’t expect the world to conform to what I believe your life is yours and my life is your life each according to how we perceive and react in our environments.

Well said, Jay.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, joc said:

Then like @Keiw1...you are delusional.   Humans don't create natural disasters...that's dumbass talk...stop being a dumbass CH...the word Natural means just that...they are called Acts of God not Acts of Humans.  Your perspective is screwy...which is fine...go join the My Perspective is Screwy Crowd.  I didn't make up the vengeful God...the Bible did.  Vengeance is Mine sayeth the Lord.   What is it with you people that make up your own religion as you go and then want to preach Your Truth to everyone else.

Do you understand?

They do call them acts of God, but its not God doing those things. Wicked men are destroying the earth. Global warming and hole in ozone is causing most of the havoc weather ruining peoples lives.

37 minutes ago, Keiw1 said:

They do call them acts of God, but its not God doing those things. Wicked men are destroying the earth. Global warming and hole in ozone is causing most of the havoc weather ruining peoples lives.

Hurricanes, tornadoes, floods, volcanic eruptions, landslides ARE ALL acts of God that were occurring well before mankind’s influence. Try again. 

cormac

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, Keiw1 said:

Evil people would rather let their children die, than get them proper medical attention.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, joc said:

Why should anyone care what your belief is?  Why do  you have a compulsion to share your belief...which isn't based on facts but only on

your not knowing.

Sounds like a question for the Pope, not some kid on the internet, in over his head.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, joc said:

your not knowing.

Why should you and I yield to a knee-jerk reaction to jump somebody's sheeit for posting something we don't agree with? Manic-compulsive behavior?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Why should you and I yield to a knee-jerk reaction to jump somebody's sheeit for posting something we don't agree with? Manic-compulsive behavior?

I don't care what people believe.  I care when they postulate their personal beliefs as the only way to be.    

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Keiw1 said:

So I take it you are in your early to mid twenties and are still on the Kingdom's Bicycle Route.   

Okay Johnny, you and Ralph have passed the test...you look smashing in your white shirts and black ties...very professional...now put on your backpacks and ride your bicycles  out into the world! On the prescribed route of course...remember to engage everyone and tell them what we have completely indoctrinated you with.  And rest assured, your brains have been washed as clean as snow by the blood of Jesus.  Remember the truth of our Lord John Smith...Be Fruitful and Multiply...with whomever, whenever. Now go in the name of the Lord and ride Johnny...ride!  

• Confused 1

43 minutes ago, joc said:

I don't care what people believe.  I care when they postulate their personal beliefs as the only way to be.    

Yeah, they should start their own thread so people who don't want to read it don't have to........wait a minute. :hmm:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 11/9/2022 at 7:37 PM, XenoFish said:

I'm honest. 

No, you're not, and I am going to prove it to anyone who has an open mind.

Why? because you are blaming me, and my thoughts, my opinions and beliefs for making you feel bad. 

So instead of taking responsibility for your own life, you wallow in self-pity. Blaming others for you anger.

So, the actual truth is, that it's you who is in charge of how you feel, of how you react, of how you move forwards, which, if you choose, is the greatest blessing going.

This is the whole Woke, cancel culture, CRT, and victimhood that is destroying society right now.

So not only are you being dishonest, but you are also in fact an example, a practitioner, in the dark arts.

Isn't that the truth XeonFish?

PS, this above, these sentiments, these truths, are actually love, tough love perhaps, but still, love.

17 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Crazy Horse

I still have to live this life with all it’s dangers and rewards and that is the life I am talking about...."

"I have come to so that you may live life in abundance", said He.

That is how we are meant to live, not this life of scarcity, of fear, of hatred.

And THAT is what I am talking about.

And only love can lead us to THAT promised land.

16 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

Love is not ego. Ego is selfish, love is not.

Exactly, not exactly rocket science is it my friend!!!

15 hours ago, XenoFish said:

The first step in love is desire, desire is a selfish need projected onto someone else.

Desire - de-Sire - from the Father.

So, what if my desire is to give all my money away to good causes, to help the helpless, to bless the world...?

Is THAT selfish too?

5 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

No, you're not, and I am going to prove it to anyone who has an open mind.

Why? because you are blaming me, and my thoughts, my opinions and beliefs for making you feel bad. 

So instead of taking responsibility for your own life, you wallow in self-pity. Blaming others for you anger.

So, the actual truth is, that it's you who is in charge of how you feel, of how you react, of how you move forwards, which, if you choose, is the greatest blessing going.

This is the whole Woke, cancel culture, CRT, and victimhood that is destroying society right now.

So not only are you being dishonest, but you are also in fact an example, a practitioner, in the dark arts.

Isn't that the truth XeonFish?

PS, this above, these sentiments, these truths, are actually love, tough love perhaps, but still, love.

My problem is you treating your beliefs as a universal truth rather than a subjective model. You might be able to function in such a reality tunnel, it isn't for everyone. 

I guess you're doing what a few others like to do regarding my wellbeing. Hold me to a past standard. 

I personally see your worldview as being blindly positive and overly optimistic. 

Just now, Crazy Horse said:

Desire - de-Sire - from the Father.

So, what if my desire is to give all my money away to good causes, to help the helpless, to bless the world...?

Is THAT selfish too?

Yes, that is a ego act. Driven by the desired approval of your idea of God. 

15 hours ago, joc said:

No it isn't love in action.  It is part our dna induced Narcissism.  We don't help others because we love them, we help people because it makes us feel better about ourselves and that makes us feel good.  It's all a dopamine release based action. 

Yes, it is love in action.

Personally, when I am helping another, the last thing on my mind is, what's in it for me?

We do it because it is in our DNA, you are right, love is our very core, our very nature, and has nothing to do with narcissism, not where love is concerned.

GOD is love, ergo, we are love too.

The dopamine thing is a reward, of sorts, it's almost like GOD thought, "You do good, do the right thing, and here's a reward, and, if you do the wrong thing, here's the punishment". Only, there is the Law of Cause and Effect, for our free willed choices, and so it's actually us, who is actually punishing/rewarding ourselves.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

That is how we are meant to live, not this life of scarcity, of fear, of hatred.

Hi Crazy Horse

Why do you think there is scarcity, fear or hate in my life? I don’t have those feelings now in this life do you?

15 hours ago, joc said:

Then like @Keiw1...you are delusional.   Humans don't create natural disasters...that's dumbass talk...stop being a dumbass CH...the word Natural means just that...they are called Acts of God not Acts of Humans.  Your perspective is screwy...which is fine...go join the My Perspective is Screwy Crowd.  I didn't make up the vengeful God...the Bible did.  Vengeance is Mine sayeth the Lord.   What is it with you people that make up your own religion as you go and then want to preach Your Truth to everyone else.

Do you understand?

There's no need to be rude, Joc.

So, let's clarify. 

The weather, for example, is being affected by the sun, mainly. It has nothing to do with "man-made climate change". But humanities collective consciousness shall either mitigate or exasperate those natural cycles.

When enough folk have merged with this Christ Consciousness, then we shall control all the elements. 

And life shall be abundant.

15 hours ago, joc said:

You didn't want to get it.  Do you always spout off the first thing that comes into your mind?  We call that 'immaturity'.  

Gaga, goo goo..

15 hours ago, joc said:

your not knowing.

Well, I don't care what anyone thinks about my beliefs, but it seems like you do, perhaps you should ask yourself that question?

12 hours ago, cormac mac airt said:

Hurricanes, tornadoes, floods, volcanic eruptions, landslides ARE ALL acts of God that were occurring well before mankind’s influence. Try again. 

cormac

Well, somebody had to get this place ready, right?

Just now, Crazy Horse said:

Well, somebody had to get this place ready, right?

Yeah, Mother Nature. :lol:

cormac

• The topic was locked