Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Christ Rising


Crazy Horse

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

I prefer Stargate Atlantis, myself.

See the source image

Great Show, in fact Stargate was a great TV Series!

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Crazy Horse said:

Just take plenty of lube..

 

6435799E-60FD-46F1-90DD-EC49A2761DB5.gif

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Crazy Horse said:

I have absolutely no idea where you got that idea from, because I have not said those words, nor expressed those sentiments!

GOD, love, exists whether one believes in THAT, or not.

I've told you a million times already, I don't mind about your beliefs, I only care about love.

 

Hi Crazy Horse

Love is not dependent on there being a god which is what you are saying and have been pushing. Humans have existed for millions of years and succeeded because love for and dependency one each other is how we survived. God had nothing to do with that because gods were invented in the last 10-15 thousand years ago and organized religions that extended political social influence in the last 6-7 thousand years.

I love because that is a part of what I am and am able to give.. It’s not magic

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

what is your point here?

 

That everything revolves around a center point. And that the Source and Center is in control of everything. There is nothing to fear.

How you doing Manwon?

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Crazy Horse said:

Well, we can all blame GOD, right, that's easy, but to actually look into the real reasons of war, probably some fat banker, then perhaps we might make some headway towards a world that is actually fun and exciting to live in.

But to clarify.

The worlds bankers are allowed to be fat, and greedy, and dishonest etc, but karma is infallible, and the clocks ticking.

We all have a choice to make, love, or fear.

No the bolded above are not the only choices we have, we can also choose personal and financial accountability while paying no attention those things we are unable to control. Like in all things blaming God or others does nothing to correct our own personal problems and situations that confront us in life. Because it’s not about the challenges we face in life which blame can’t correct, everything comes down to how each of us handle those situations in our own way and our success or failure will tell us if our actions were right or wrong. But even being wrong can be positive if you don’t continue to make the same mistake.

Life is a learning experience that we have the able to gain knowledge and strength from of that we allow to destroy us all based upon our own choices. When our Karma is weighed when our end comes to pass that is when and only when our actions and life can be judged.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Will Due said:

 

That everything revolves around a center point. And that the Source and Center is in control of everything. There is nothing to fear.

How you doing Manwon?

 

 

I have learned some important lessons over the last few months during my travels it’s great to be back in South Korea. Thanks for your reply, you should have added your comments to above the photo would have made much more sense.

Hope your well Will.

Edited by Grim Reaper 6
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Crazy Horse said:

It takes as long as you want, it's not up to anyone else to dictate anything.

The journey Home is instantaneous, staying there takes time to consolidate as One.

You truly are making it all up as you go along.  Whatever sounds good, whatever feels good, whatever...awesomeness!

You seem to be missing one point of Light in the darkness of the deep dark chasms of your own mind.

That one point of Light is called The Truth.  Do you honestly think that anything that pops into your mind is the truth?

Do you honestly think that your joy is more important to you than the truth?  Are you comfortable with telling yourself the truth about yourself? Or does it diminish your joy too much? 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Crazy Horse said:

Just take plenty of lube..

Hi Crazy Horse

Don’t need lube as the bearings are replaced with the hub and like most steering/suspension parts these days they don’t have grease nipples anymore and are generally made to replace after a certain mileage or if dust boots are torn

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Crazy Horse said:

Well, we can all blame GOD

Hi Crazy Horse

I don’t know if god exists and don’t lay blame out on things that aren’t real but do look for what is real instead and deal with that instead

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Crazy Horse

I don’t know if god exists and don’t lay blame out on things that aren’t real but do look for what is real instead and deal with that instead

That all we can do, life happens and rarely the situations that arise are the same!:yes:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Will Due said:

 

That everything revolves around a center point. And that the Source and Center is in control of everything. There is nothing to fear.

How you doing Manwon?

 

 

So show us the center of something that exists at the planck scale. 
 

cormac

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, joc said:

So I take it you are in your early to mid twenties and are still on the Kingdom's Bicycle Route.   

Okay Johnny, you and Ralph have passed the test...you look smashing in your white shirts and black ties...very professional...now put on your backpacks and ride your bicycles  out into the world! On the prescribed route of course...remember to engage everyone and tell them what we have completely indoctrinated you with.  And rest assured, your brains have been washed as clean as snow by the blood of Jesus.  Remember the truth of our Lord John Smith...Be Fruitful and Multiply...with whomever, whenever. Now go in the name of the Lord and ride Johnny...ride!  

i am 65 and began studying at 4 years old. Age has nothing to do with God opening ones heart. Satan has blinded the rest-2Cor 4:4

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, cormac mac airt said:

So show us the center of something that exists at the planck scale. 
 

cormac

 

Applying the Planck scale to everything in existence in the universe back to before the BB reduces it all proportionally. Including the location of its center.

 

 

Edited by Will Due
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Will Due said:

 

Applying the Planck scale to everything in existence in the universe back to before the BB reduces it all proportionally. Including the location of its center.

 

 

A rather verbose way of saying “I can’t” don’t you think? Besides space and time break down at that scale, as does math, so everything IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE the center from there on. 
 

cormac

Edited by cormac mac airt
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, cormac mac airt said:

“I can’t”

 

I did.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Will Due said:

I did.

No, you deflected because you couldn’t answer it. The fact of the matter is the planck scale is the smallest possible unit that can be realistically measured due to the breakdown of space-time. There can be no realistic center at that point or “smaller”. 
 

cormac

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, Keiw1 said:

i am 65 and began studying at 4 years old. Age has nothing to do with God opening ones heart. Satan has blinded the rest-2Cor 4:4

yeah, i agree age has nothing to do with it! once a gullible indoctrinated  idiot, always a gullible indoctrinated idiot- what can you do

Edited by Dejarma
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

That all we can do, life happens and rarely the situations that arise are the same!:yes:

Hi Grim

Yes it’s true to an extent, many many years ago I realized that problems were like math because they can be broken down to a root cause. Many problems in life are generated through self so that is where we should look for solutions first as far as I am concerned and have employed in my life.

I have often heard believes make the claim that unbelievers blame god which is ridiculous. Only someone who believes in god cam blame god, as an unbeliever myself do have to wonder why they would think that I would single out their god out of the multitudes of gods just so I can blame things on something I don’t think exists.

Stuff happens in life and if something goes wrong learn and adapt as it happened in a physical world that we can exercise influence on to change it and ourselves.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Very well said Sheri, there is no doubt that one’s love for another can become pure hell especially as we are forced to watch a loved one deteriorate and eventually loose them. But there is also a positive side to these terrible situations, because in the end at least we know that during that passing our loved one wasn’t alone and that they were surrounded by those that loved them. In my opinion if we can easy our loved ones passing there is no better way to go, no matter how painful it is for those of us left behind!:cry:

So well said. 

2 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Very well said Sheri, there is no doubt that one’s love for another can become pure hell especially as we are forced to watch a loved one deteriorate and eventually loose them. But there is also a positive side to these terrible situations, because in the end at least we know that during that passing our loved one wasn’t alone and that they were surrounded by those that loved them. In my opinion if we can easy our loved ones passing there is no better way to go, no matter how painful it is for those of us left behind!:cry:

Thank you for sharing. You are so right as a professional caregiver I see many sides of love. There is something to be said for having someone stay by your side thru an illness or terminal diagnosis. The hardest part of my job is losing those I love and have cared for. 

Edited by Sherapy
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Crazy Horse

Love is not dependent on there being a god which is what you are saying and have been pushing. Humans have existed for millions of years and succeeded because love for and dependency one each other is how we survived. God had nothing to do with that because gods were invented in the last 10-15 thousand years ago and organized religions that extended political social influence in the last 6-7 thousand years.

I love because that is a part of what I am and am able to give.. It’s not magic

:nw::wub:

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

who believes in= Zeus, Poseidon, Hera, Hestia and Demeter, Hades, Apollo, Artemis, Hermes, Athena, Hephaestus, Aphrodite, Ares, Jupiter, Juno, Mars, Mercury, Neptune, Venus, Apollo, Diana, Minerva, Ceres, Vulcan, Vesta, Odin, Thor..

In the day, folk would actually kill someone as sacrifice. That's how strong the belief/ faith was!

Why do people not believe in these gods anymore?

It's always fascinated me how this came to be= the transition period from believing to not!?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Grim

Yes it’s true to an extent, many many years ago I realized that problems were like math because they can be broken down to a root cause. Many problems in life are generated through self so that is where we should look for solutions first as far as I am concerned and have employed in my life.

I have often heard believes make the claim that unbelievers blame god which is ridiculous. Only someone who believes in god cam blame god, as an unbeliever myself do have to wonder why they would think that I would single out their god out of the multitudes of gods just so I can blame things on something I don’t think exists.

Stuff happens in life and if something goes wrong learn and adapt as it happened in a physical world that we can exercise influence on to change it and ourselves.

As adults we are responsible and accountable for ourselves, no g?d construct needed. Simply undergirding do no harm under one’s value system will be enough.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

who believes in= Zeus, Poseidon, Hera, Hestia and Demeter, Hades, Apollo, Artemis, Hermes, Athena, Hephaestus, Aphrodite, Ares, Jupiter, Juno, Mars, Mercury, Neptune, Venus, Apollo, Diana, Minerva, Ceres, Vulcan, Vesta, Odin, Thor..

In the day, folk would actually kill someone as sacrifice. That's how strong the belief/ faith was!

Why do people not believe in these gods anymore?

It's always fascinated me how this came to be= the transition period from believing to not!?

Not “the” reason I’m sure but one practical reason would be it’s easier to believe and worship one God than many. 
 

cormac

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, cormac mac airt said:

Not “the” reason I’m sure but one practical reason would be it’s easier to believe and worship one God than many. 
 

cormac

hmmm maybe but in my opinion they realized what utter BS it is== i mean, the Greeks are clever, aint they;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

After people stopped believing in the ancient gods, they started believing in the eternal God who's real. That they did long before it was ever described in writing.

 

"The eternal God is infinitely more than reality idealized or the universe personalized. God is not simply the supreme desire of man, the mortal quest objectified. Neither is God merely a concept, the power-potential of righteousness. The Universal Father is not a synonym for nature, neither is he natural law personified. God is a transcendent reality, not merely man’s traditional concept of supreme values. God is not a psychological focalization of spiritual meanings, neither is he “the noblest work of man.” God may be any or all of these concepts in the minds of men, but he is more. He is a saving person and a loving Father to all who enjoy spiritual peace on earth, and who crave to experience personality survival in death.

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • The topic was locked
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.