Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Christ Rising

Crazy Horse

1 minute ago, Guyver said:

bull****.  Do some research. The Benny and Barney Hilll case was accepted by a significant number of people

yeah it was was accepted by a significant number of people- what people are you referring to?

Just now, Dejarma said:

yeah it was was accepted by a significant number of people- what people are you referring to?

General populace. Kinda like the general populace voted in Joe Biden.  Supposedly.

2 minutes ago, Guyver said:

Whatever. We’re all gonna die some day.  Some people die badly.

are you suggesting i wont die badly if i believe in god?

Just now, Dejarma said:

No.  I believe in the wisdom of Solomon from the Bible.  There is no consequence to your believing because all is vanity and grasping for the wind.  

1 minute ago, Dejarma said:

What happens is what happens.  Some die badly, others don’t.  It’s pure chance and luck.  Do you feel lucky?  You said you were rich and smart.  Doesn’t that make you lucky compared to all the average Joes?

General populace. Kinda like the general populace voted in Joe Biden.  Supposedly.

everyone i know do not believe in god or gods= this is a fact to me but just a story to you- you either believe this or you do not- fascinating isn't it ;)

9 minutes ago, Guyver said:

Doesn’t that make you lucky compared to all the average Joes?

luck had fek all to do with it mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hard work & dedication to a trade my friend.............. but i could be telling you a story/ made up etc.. you'll never know the truth as far as facts are concerened 

Edited by Dejarma

luck had fek all to do with it mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hard work & dedication to a trade my friend.............. but i could be telling you a story/ made up etc.. you've never know the truth as far as facts are conserened 

Some people just get lucky.  I’ve worked hard my life and it ended up with me being in the middle with a whole lot of heart ache and sorrow, mixed in with joys and pleasures just like everyone else.

• Like 2

Some people just get lucky.  I’ve worked hard my life and it ended up with me being in the middle with a whole lot of heart ache and sorrow, mixed in with joys and pleasures just like everyone else.

well you're only human ;)

• Like 2

well you're only human ;)

Good night bro.  BTW, have you ever done astral projection?  If not, and you’re getting old…you should try it.  I can’t do it because I’m afraid of the spirits, but a true atheist should be able to pull it off.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Dejarma said:

so how do i get to believe? i'm confused

By choosing too, it’s really that simple. Now I am not even a Christian yet I can understand why some people choose to believe.:yes:

• Like 1

On 11/8/2022 at 12:02 PM, Crazy Horse said:

This thread isn't a discussion about whether GOD, or Christ exist, but whether one can feel, merge, with THAT?

The who, what, why and where?

And most importantly, the how?

Love would seem a rather apt place to start this conversation.

Up to you!

I see what you did there! 

However, your need for drama isn't attractive.

Please, help people in the real world instead because people who really suffer need help.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Getting back to the op, and describing what love is, we also have to figure in the types of love. 

There's love of self, love of your partner, love for your children, parents, pets, your job, brothers, and sisters, your hobbies, and a host of similar loves.

Then there's the sacrificial love. Giving your life so that another may live. That someone may be a loved one, or a complete stranger, or even an animal in distress. 

Then there is the all consuming love of every one, and every thing great, and small at all times.

The latter is where the op is coming from I think. It also is the rarest form of love. To meet everyone, and everything with love, and kindness. To love all the trees, the wind, the bear that may, or may not charge. Bugs, ants, and spiders included. Doing no harm to most living things.

This is also called living in the now. It's a heady experience for the first time, and shows itself with an air of inner peace, humility, and radiating love from long timers. For the newbie is shows as enthusiasm, and wonder in everything. 

I excuse the op his enthusiasm, and confusion over not being universally accepted as the truth bringer. 

He has yet to learn that everyone goes at their own pace through life, and trying to push them to his way of thinking has the opposite effect, and puts people off. Some will experience it in full, some will gain a partial gestalt, and some will never get there.

To the op

Stop trying so hard. Enjoy what you've personally discovered, and keep living for the moment.

Accept this and love everyone for who they are. They are you, you are them, and we are all one.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, LightAngel said:

Please, help people in the real world instead because people who really suffer need help.

For once I agree with you.

10 hours ago, cormac mac airt said:

Pointing out the nonsense. 

cormac

If you want an adult conversation Cormac, then fine, if you want to express your disagree with my view of things, then again, fine, but you also have to accept the fact that I have a right to express my views, my beliefs etc.

How anyone takes those ideas is up to them.

10 hours ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

I don't necessarily agree. Love can certainly bring hardship, but in general I think one's mental framework can mitigate suffering quite significantly. Attachment to loss is an even greater source of suffering.

Yes, attachment, or non-attachment is another way to peace...

But to be able to simply accept something that you don't like, and didn't want, then love is the key.

11 hours ago, cormac mac airt said:

Yeah it helps, now that I know you make unevidenced claims as if they’re “the” truth they can be dismissed just as easily for lack of same. 

cormac

Dismiss them all day my friend.

Feel free.

10 hours ago, Will Due said:

Hi CH,

It is:

"the banner of Michael, the material emblem of the Trinity government of all creation, the three azure blue concentric circles on a white background."

Thank you...

The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

Christ is rising within Humanity.

Recognise, realise, and manifest this unconditional love for a life of abundance.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Doesn't look like. It looks more like a mask you're wearing. 

I am in the process of taking off that mask, I am not perfect, I am still integrating THAT love, but I am at peace, and happy, and you may take that anyway you please.

10 hours ago, Will Due said:

C0150238-Plato_s_map_of_Atlantis,_artwork.jpg

If you look carefully, you can see me in the second circle, next to the bridge, with a laptop in my hand.

• Haha 1

Love is a neurochemical reaction in the brain.

You'll crash once you've peak your hedonistic curve.

Ok, but what is the cause of triggering that chemical reaction, or is it just a random occurrence?

Love is great if you love to murder, rape, torture, pursue the love of excessive indulgences (gluttony and greed). The love of self (narcissism/pride). Perhaps a strong love for another (stalking). Maybe even the love of sensual gratification (diseases, unwanted pregnancy, etc. Also known as lust).

See, true love would not impinge upon another right to life, to love, to freedom of expression etc.

The above that's not love, that is the narcist and the selfish ones who put their desires first at the expense of others.

10 hours ago, Sherapy said:

Everyone on here has love, beautiful moments a beautiful journey and paths that work best for them. Either you never have and are experiencing this for the first time or you somehow think you are the only one. If you took the time to read our posts and care about us, you would see for yourself that there are many kool paths on here each person sharing in each other’s journey, seeing our common humanity and sharing some beautiful stories. Cormac had a love with his wife that was inspiring. 

Xeno, has an amazing family and a wife and kids he loves and a life he finds worth living. 
Jay has deep love for his friends and community and his family, his stories are beautiful. 

Hammer is a romantic soul.

I personally am with the love of my life and am better as a human because of him. My kids humble me. 

Why not get to know us.

Thats all very well, but you didn't mention my right to live my life and express my love.

I've lost count of the times I have said something like, "believe what you want..."

And you may think that I don't care for you, personally, but what do you think I am here for? To share, and express, my love. To hopefully spark some kind of positive reaction from another soul who is seeking such a thing.

Whether that love is accepted by you, or not, I really don't mind. Its none of my concern.

But thanks, really, for the beautiful post.

Its apricated.

9 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

Sitting alone for hours in front of a computer screen isn't "joining in".

Yes, it is, at least it's one part of joining in.

This thread has had thousands of views already, in only 4 days, I am well happy with THAT.

• The topic was locked