Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Christ Rising

Crazy Horse

So anyway.

If there is actually somebody who wants to discuss this topic of Christ Rising within, and how you may know THAT, then please do join in.

And if you are not interested in the subject, then please stop trolling.

Thanks.

• Like 1

How does one merge with an assumption? 

cormac

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, cormac mac airt said:

cormac

Exactly, this is a good question. 

Edited by Sherapy
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Then the last thing you need to worry about is a mote in someone else's eye. You can be rather self-absorbed yourself at times old friend.

This applies to us all at times in the  course of living. I do not think Xeno would have qualms about this feedback.:P

21 minutes ago, Sherapy said:

This applies to us all at times in the  course of living. I do not think Xeno would have qualms about this feedback.:P

In any event, this is CHs thread and none of us have to be here to be offended. It doesn't cost a penny to show little kindness, now and again. :innocent:

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Sherapy said:

By embracing it, wholeheartedly, in a meditative state?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

There are a lot of narratives…

1 hour ago, cormac mac airt said:

cormac

Completely absorb oneself of the conviction. Which is borderline delusion. Think of how a religious fanatic can so thoroughly convince themselves of their "truth".  To a point where any objective truth or counter point is rejected, even to a hostile degree.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hammerclaw said:

Then the last thing you need to worry about is a mote in someone else's eye. You can be rather self-absorbed yourself at times old friend.

I'm not preaching any spiritual truth and acknowledge that anything I write is just my opinion.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Completely absorb oneself of the conviction. Which is borderline delusion. Think of how a religious fanatic can so thoroughly convince themselves of their "truth".  To a point where any objective truth or counter point is rejected, even to a hostile degree.

So, wishful thinking. I’ll pass. 

cormac

31 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I can certainly understand that.  Kind of like the truth of Reality Tunnels.  

Edited by joc

2 hours ago, Crazy Horse said:

So anyway.

If there is actually somebody who wants to discuss this topic of Christ Rising within, and how you may know THAT, then please do join in.

And if you are not interested in the subject, then please stop trolling.

Thanks.

I take it you're not a fan of Rising Christ Pizza.

• Haha 1

On 11/8/2022 at 8:02 AM, XenoFish said:

Love-Homone.jpg

No Xeno, that's just how the brain encodes it.

Edited by Hammerclaw
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, XenoFish said:

I'm not preaching any spiritual truth and acknowledge that anything I write is just my opinion.

No, but you do preach the antithesis of that, over and over, again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

No, but you do preach the antithesis of that, over and over, again.

Then put me on ignore if you don't like what I write.

24 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

No Xeno, that's just how the brain encodes it.

I think I mentioned that in a previous post.:rolleyes:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, cormac mac airt said:

cormac

There are two ways, at least.

One I have already covered. By using the imagination to ponder THAT. To imagine that GOD is all, that you and The Absolute are one.

This will leave you feeling a certain way. Very peaceful, with a general underlining feeling of joy and happiness.

Take this feeling out into the world and you shall see, know, the difference, the power of love.

The other way is through meditation to which I shall speak to in a short while.

BTW, when you ask for guidance, which is another big part of the puzzle, over and over again, then it moves from an assumption to a real faith.

Just now, Crazy Horse said:

There are two ways, at least.

One I have already covered. By using the imagination to ponder THAT. To imagine that GOD is all, that you and The Absolute are one.

This will leave you feeling a certain way. Very peaceful, with a general underlining feeling of joy and happiness.

Take this feeling out into the world and you shall see, know, the difference, the power of love.

The other way is through meditation to which I shall speak to in a short while.

BTW, when you ask for guidance, which is another big part of the puzzle, over and over again, then it moves from an assumption to a real faith.

Whose God? 

cormac

9 hours ago, Sherapy said:

You know the old saying..

"As you think, so you become?"

Well, it is true, only, as one thinks so one feels and one's thoughts also create one's mood. Positive or negative.

Therefore, thinking that you and GOD are one, shall, eventually, help you to merge with THAT.

Hope THAT helps.

9 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

In any event, this is CHs thread and none of us have to be here to be offended. It doesn't cost a penny to show little kindness, now and again. :innocent:

Thanks, Hammerclaw..

Kindness doesn't cost a penny, but it sure has value.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

Yes, by embracing IT.

The meditative state is very simple although it takes some practice, some time.

Simply, imagine placing one's awareness back upon itself. So, from focusing outwards upon something, ones look inward to THAT which observes one's own thoughts.

Here, one's thoughts are silenced.

Now, just be. 

No thought and no effort, just be.

Hope that helps Hammerclaw.

8 hours ago, XenoFish said:

This is pure projection.

The only thing that I reject is fear.

And the only thing that I embrace is love.

And I know both worlds.

And I know which one I wish to live in.

Do you?

8 hours ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

I take it you're not a fan of Rising Christ Pizza.

Is that with pepperoni?

Hi Crazy Horse

On 11/8/2022 at 10:15 AM, Crazy Horse said:

But just want to touch upon one point. Sin

There is never one point in a line of thought and every point has multiple points within it. Here is a point within your point, perception.

Sin simply means "missing the mark

Missing the mark, missing, “The Mark”, the mark( “Mark” )is is missing, everything is about perception of action and intent. Different cultures have varying customs that other cultures find offensive  (sinful) many times because they know very little of how that culture evolved or influences involved in that evolution. Sin is a conscious thought(intent) followed by actions so if you were raised for example to hit someone as a reaction to influence of a situation rather than using reason and discussion you would not know/think it is wrong in the context of their culture. It is only when you know it’s wrong and do it anyway.

People have fear of a variety of things for a variety of reasons that affect how they perceive someone else’s actions and impose meaning on them that is not the internet of the accused(sinner).

I don’t know if there is a god exists and sin is a quality of your god, I believe there is good and bad existing in us as a species and individuals. I also believe in crime and punishment that is both fair and just.

And missing the mark simply means straying from the path of love

Self love has been the cause of many things, they didn’t stray they have and will always loved them selves. Love is about perception as well being people are different and have different fears, wants, and needs. A god doesn’t need our love so either ands it or demands it or both which is what self love is.

Yes I think humans love each other even though they do not love everyone . For me love is about commitment to those you love, even when things are difficult 

I am not trying to make light of what you are saying but do thing you are trying to reduce a wall into focusing on one atom of what the wall is.

24 minutes ago, cormac mac airt said:

Whose God? 

cormac

There is only one Source of creation.

With many names.

And one is free to choose.

And yet, if you believe that your God is a vengeful God, then it won't go well in the long run.

If on the other hand, one believes that GOD is love, then all those selfish, greedy, fearful folk will hate on you all day. 

• The topic was locked