Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Slap in the Pface: 10,000% mark up on vaccine!

ouija ouija

Why am I not surprised?   The elites have found better clippers  to get a little more fleece off of  the sheep.  I guess we love them though, we keep electing them, giving them tax breaks, and deferring to their opinions.  Maybe Elon can convince us it is for our own good.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

Pfizer chief boasts to investors that Covid will continue to be a 'multi-billion dollar franchise for many years to come'. One dose costs just $1.18 to produce but price is about to become $130!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-11404095/Pfizer-describes-Covid-pandemic-multi-billion-dollar-franchise.html

It should be no surprise that some will take advantage of the situation. It's not really a conspiracy.

37 minutes ago, Scholar4Truth said:

It should be no surprise that some will take advantage of the situation. It's not really a conspiracy.

I don't think anyone was suggesting that it was . . .

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

I don't think anyone was suggesting that it was . . .

Not in general, im speaking of those who will use this to claim that there is one.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Do you remember in the winter of 2020/2021 where there was a supply gap in vaccine delivery of about 1 or 2 months? That's when they upscaled production. That upscale cost billions, as it did to engineer and test the vaccine previously.

What I'm saying here is that sometimes there is a rational reason for a high price. If those numbers are even correct.

• Like 2

On 11/9/2022 at 7:50 PM, ouija ouija said:

Pfizer chief boasts to investors that Covid will continue to be a 'multi-billion dollar franchise for many years to come'. One dose costs just $1.18 to produce but price is about to become $130!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-11404095/Pfizer-describes-Covid-pandemic-multi-billion-dollar-franchise.html

How does this affect the average person? 

Have you personally been hit in your hip pockets over this claim?

8 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Have you personally been hit in your hip pockets over this claim?

It will affect the average person through an increase to their taxes in some countries, in others the cost will come directly from their pockets, which in real terms will probably mean that people simply won't get the vaccine.

Since when have we only been able to post about things that have directly affected us? :wacko: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

It will affect the average person through an increase to their taxes in some countries, in others the cost will come directly from their pockets,

I don't think so. It hasn't cost me or anyone I know anything to date. I've heard these claims before but they don't seem relevant.

Companies increase turnover. That's the point of a company. To grow and expand. 

which in real terms will probably mean that people simply won't get the vaccine.

People will pay thousands for Botox or whiter teeth but wouldn't get a vaccine to ward of a serious illness? 

They are dumb aren't they. 

Since when have we only been able to post about things that have directly affected us? :wacko: 

Since you posted a claim. You're saying how this is going to cost people. You said above it will hit pockets. I'd like to understand your claim in full. Which seems quite a reasonable request really. 

What are we to expect? In what terms will this actually affect people?

• Confused 3

Aah, psyche, you could create an argument out of thin air! :hmm:

I have answered your questions.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

14 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

The questions are relevant.

You have no answers I take it? 

14 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

No, you most certainly have not. Not at all. It's quite simple really.

Does it affect the average person at all?

If so by how much? 

On 11/29/2022 at 8:37 PM, ouija ouija said:

He's a fanboy for big pharma. ;) 

So don't question compulsory vaccination... you heretic. 

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

Disagreeing does not mean your a pharma fanboi. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, itsnotoutthere said:

He's a fanboy for big pharma. ;) 

So don't question compulsory vaccination... you heretic. 

That's a a dumb thing to say. Typical I suppose.

Why, because I ask relevant questions? How does asking a relevant question make one a fan of anything? A half claim was made. How about following through? 

Can you answer the questions? 

If so by how much? 

Knock yourself out.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Scholar4Truth said:

Disagreeing does not mean your a pharma fanboi. 

And I'm not even disagreeing.... yet 

Just asking why this is a concern for the average person. There's a lot of people on the planet. A 10,000% mark up may equate to 10 cents to be carried by investors. It's probably a good idea to know why this would be a concern instead of just blindly stabbing the dark. That helps nobody. Vaccination hasn't cost me one cent so claims like this seem pretty empty. 

• Like 1

On 11/26/2022 at 11:23 PM, zep73 said:

as it did to engineer and test the vaccine previously.

That "testing" was basically a shadow of what is normally done.  I don't argue over the vax any more.  Those who supported the government in its efforts to force the vaccine on citizens will never admit they even MIGHT have been mistaken.  IMO, the only proof of this mental block that the vaxxers suffer from is their absolute refusal to even agree with funding a scientific study to correlate the increase in "sudden deaths" that are occurring around the world, but statistically less in countries that had low vaccination rates.

The study would be very simple.  It would only require asking the family or physician if the dead person had taken the vax or not.  IF the vaccine has nothing to do with the deaths, it would quickly be proven and the evidence could be made public.  Yet... no government is willing to do such a study.  In fact, this spike in sudden unexplained deaths are almost never mentioned with vaccine status.  Not even a FEW times.  Every member of my family with the exception of my wife and I, got vaccinated.  That includes my 28-year-old daughter.  I would LOVE to be able to stop worrying about it.  :(

Edited by and-then
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, and-then said:

That "testing" was basically a shadow of what is normally done.  I don't argue over the vax any more.  Those who supported the government in its efforts to force the vaccine on citizens will never admit they even MIGHT have been mistaken.  IMO, the only proof of this mental block that the vaxxers suffer from is their absolute refusal to even agree with funding a scientific study to correlate the increase in "sudden deaths" that are occurring around the world, but statistically less in countries that had low vaccination rates.

Get off it.

You never ever ever consider you might be wrong. Don't provide expectations you refuse to stand up to yourself. You're anti government trip is old and boring. Anti vaxers are selfish anti community people. 

2 minutes ago, and-then said:

The study would be very simple.  It would only require asking the family or physician if the dead person had taken the vax or not.  IF the vaccine has nothing to do with the deaths, it would quickly be proven and the evidence could be made public.  Yet... no government is willing to do such a study.  In fact, this spike in sudden unexplained deaths are almost never mentioned with vaccine status.  Not even a FEW times.  Every member of my family with the exception of my wife and I got vaccinated.  That includes my 28-year-old daughter.  I would LOVE to be able to stop worrying about it.

There is no official increase in deaths. 

That's Facebook news. Where all frontline doctors information seems to come from. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, and-then said:

The study would be very simple.  It would only require asking the family or physician if the dead person had taken the vax or not.  IF the vaccine has nothing to do with the deaths, it would quickly be proven and the evidence could be made public.  Yet... no government is willing to do such a study.  In fact, this spike in sudden unexplained deaths are almost never mentioned with vaccine status.  Not even a FEW times.  Every member of my family with the exception of my wife and I, got vaccinated.  That includes my 28-year-old daughter.  I would LOVE to be able to stop worrying about it.  :(

They went through the three phases of vaccine testing. Also if you recall the JJ vaccine they discontinued its use so they didn't hide anything so they followed protocol. Also the sudden deaths your getting from the VAERS website, but even that is a case by case bases because anyone can enter stuff into that site. 

• Like 4

11 hours ago, and-then said:

There is no spike in sudden deaths. That's just a made up story that suits those that do not want evidence to back up their stories based on ignorance.

Let's help you out here.

1. Studies are usually done by non-government groups such as universities and companies.
  2. Studies are done when something actually is happening such as a pandemic.
  3. Asking the family is of no use.
  4. Asking if a person took the vaccine or not is again of little use.

Learn about studies and how they are conducted to eliminate confounding factors and produce a result that stands up over time.

BTW, how do you know that no study has been done?

• Like 3

It took very little research to find out that this story of a spike in sudden deaths came from a video on youtube.

The guy appears on a show with that criminal pardoned by Trump who bilked people out of money to build a wall.

Is this the basis for reliable information? LOL.

The catch phrase for this circus is "If true it boggles the mind". Posing questions and then pretending the supplied bogus answer is somehow connected to reality is the basis of many a farce.

The laughable nature of this stupid farce is that the data source for the chart shown is excess deaths due to COVID-19.

Skeptics 101:

• Did this actually happen? No.
  • What are the primary sources used? CDC.
  • Do those sources actually support the story being told? No.
  • Do the conclusions follow from the evidence given? No.
  • Do the conclusions stay within the limitations of the data? No.

As the king of Siam said, "etcetera etcetera etcetera"

• Like 1

On 12/1/2022 at 12:57 AM, psyche101 said:

That's a a dumb thing to say. Typical I suppose.

Why, because I ask relevant questions? How does asking a relevant question make one a fan of anything? A half claim was made. How about following through? 

Can you answer the questions? 

If so by how much? 

Knock yourself out.

How much does it cost the average person? In the UK, the government spent £11.7Bn on vaccines so far through purchase cost, logistics, procurement.

There's what, about 58M people in the UK?

Grab your calculator.

Then start adding sundrues like furlough, Downing Street party costs, masks f9r the public sector...

Maybe £1,500 per person. But of course it is only tax payers who get hit, so closer to £3,000 per tax payer is more like it.

What figure you got?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, stereologist said:

It took very little research to find out that this story of a spike in sudden deaths came from a video on youtube.

The guy appears on a show with that criminal pardoned by Trump who bilked people out of money to build a wall.

Is this the basis for reliable information? LOL.

The catch phrase for this circus is "If true it boggles the mind". Posing questions and then pretending the supplied bogus answer is somehow connected to reality is the basis of many a farce.

The laughable nature of this stupid farce is that the data source for the chart shown is excess deaths due to COVID-19.

Skeptics 101:

• Did this actually happen? No.
  • What are the primary sources used? CDC.
  • Do those sources actually support the story being told? No.
  • Do the conclusions follow from the evidence given? No.
  • Do the conclusions stay within the limitations of the data? No.

As the king of Siam said, "etcetera etcetera etcetera"

What is the excess deaths figure currently in the UK?

Judging by your breakdown of stats, it should be a very low figure right about now.