Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dealing with a reading online from someone obviously a crook

stereologist

I don't use snapcrap at all. Someone decided to place it on my phone and I never bothered to delete it. Usually I get friend requests that never answer so I unmatch them.

The other day someone did chat and offered to do a free reading for me. I accepted and then they wanted a donation. I told them no so they went ahead and sent me my reading for free.

i see a lot of pain from a recent upset in your personal life.toxic relationship have your worn down so far that you are the buttom of yourself and have all given but given up hope its is because of your inner strengths that you keep going you have an innner spark that keeps you alive what you need Is a flame in your soul again.that flame will coming to you soon and you will see your soul change and grow in the coming weeks and I see that you came to this world a lot of good great blessing but I see that when you are kid some of your family member are cast spell on you and there was a good great blessing for you at this moment but this spell I see they cast on you it will not let you until will break the spell....??

I’m a bit confused with something that’s why it took me a while I see nervous or scared unsure what to do about how to move on you’ve been debating something a move ? Go forward in your decision you need to be independent on your own changes is hard even scary but you need to have confidence in yourself and you will be fine I feel like you’re having problems with family or someone close to you have known for a long time that make you feel unhappy with what you’re seeing around you and you’re having some disappointment from those too trusted most in your life which made you feed up 

And you also have someone in heaven that miss you

It's vague and I bet they send that to everyone.

I told them "I don't get it"

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

This is the old baloney, from someone I do not respect, of telling you that a spell has been cast on you and they can clear me of the spell.

How laughable is that?

• Like 2

In my latest effort I decided to ask them how I could tell if a spell has been cast? I want to know how to tell if a spell is on me and how I will know when the spell has been cleared.

They tell me that my bad luck is due to the spell.

I am not making this up? Ready for this.

I asked them if my recent large raise was due to bad luck. They said yes.

I asked them if my recent promotion was due to bad luck. Ready .... they said yes.

I asked them if my new hottie was due to bad luck? You are way ahead of  me ... they said yes.

They followed this up with:

If you break the spell al things we going good in your life.

Just try to break the spell down and you we leave a good life.

Are you ready to break down your spell love

That is what they wrote and clearly this is poorly done phonetic spelling such as "you we leave" is meant to be "you will live".

• Haha 3

Let me in on this type of scam. The goal here is to have someone pay to break a spell. You pay some money. They claim to perform some ceremony and it uncovers a deeper problem. They tell you they need a lot more money so they can travel to some sacred place to perform a special ritual. It fails because more rituals are needed and the cash keeps flowing to them.

Here is an example

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/fl-xpm-2011-08-24-fl-fortune-teller-cop-20110824-story.html

• Like 2

1 hour ago, stereologist said:

I don't use snapcrap at all. Someone decided to place it on my phone and I never bothered to delete it. Usually I get friend requests that never answer so I unmatch them.

The other day someone did chat and offered to do a free reading for me. I accepted and then they wanted a donation. I told them no so they went ahead and sent me my reading for free.

It's vague and I bet they send that to everyone.

I told them "I don't get it"

It sounds like it is aimed at a 20 year old.  It's Snapchat, grown ups don't use that do they?   The curse part is fishing for a payday - "I can releive you of the curse for a fee"   Also, either non-english speaker or someone who never had a proper english class.   Just delete snapchat, relieve yourself of the headache.

• Like 2

I'm guessing this is a Nigerian prince when not a psychic. I'm looking to tell them something that delays talking about money to break a spell.

Here is my next move. I told them a mysterious person just visited me and handed me an envelope I cannot open till the end of the month or bad things will happen.

I'm just telling a story teller a tale. We're swapping lies. A lie for a lie - how fair is that?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

So now they want me to pay them to break the spell - again.

I told them about the envelope. They say I better hurry and get the spell broken.

I told them that I hear whispering near the area where I dropped the envelope. Tonight I will tell them I think the whisper is their name and something I cannot understand. I'll look up some words and tomorrow ask the if a word means anything to them.

• Haha 2

I think you should just delete the app! B)

I have fun with telemarketers....Hi is this Mr. ...Hello, and welcome to the Voice of Dan...please hold one moment for this important Covid 19 update...

Yeah...they just hang up...it's only fun for a second.  Plus my phone tells me when it rings...Telemarketer.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 hours ago, stereologist said:

So now they want me to pay them to break the spell - again.

I told them about the envelope. They say I better hurry and get the spell broken.

I told them that I hear whispering near the area where I dropped the envelope. Tonight I will tell them I think the whisper is their name and something I cannot understand. I'll look up some words and tomorrow ask the if a word means anything to them.

This reminds me of a show John Oliver did about one of the televangelists.   He corresponded with one for quite a while and every letter he reveice told him to send more money.  What you are going through is the exact same type of scam.    You are having a lot of fun with this I see.

• Like 2

I have been pretending to hear all sorts of voices. They keep telling me to send $100 to break a spell. We know people send these frauds money. I posted a link to someone that sent a total of 20 million.

This is the sort of scam that is promoted by some of the posters here at U-M.

• Haha 1

A certain group has been setting up in shopping centres here and disappearing when the heat is on. It's believed to be an operation run by a single group as they use different names but all display this sign:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTY5ANGlIYrt1XxMxa54Bl

Same thing. Bad spells. They harassed one poor lady into giving them 30k saying her children would die if she didn't.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.nine.com.au/article/fa9cd119-eecd-4aa4-9435-104ef0aa1122

Edited by psyche101
  • Thanks 1

On 11/16/2022 at 10:39 AM, stereologist said:

I have been pretending to hear all sorts of voices. They keep telling me to send $100 to break a spell. We know people send these frauds money. I posted a link to someone that sent a total of 20 million.

This is the sort of scam that is promoted by some of the posters here at U-M.

Keep us posted. This is great.

On 11/13/2022 at 4:07 AM, stereologist said:

Any suggestions on how to have more fun with this spiritualastral, which is their snapcrap name?

Have you heard of 419 eater?

They have been around a few years now.

https://www.419eater.com/html/trophy_room.htm

• Like 1

I've been telling them that I am making out the words that are being whispered. Now they tell me that the whispers want to kill me. I told them I think the voices are sending me a spiritual warning.

I just told them that I heard the voices tell me that there is a dacoit after me.

• Haha 4

On 11/18/2022 at 5:53 PM, stereologist said:

I've been telling them that I am making out the words that are being whispered. Now they tell me that the whispers want to kill me. I told them I think the voices are sending me a spiritual warning.

I just told them that I heard the voices tell me that there is a dacoit after me.

Sounds like you connected with the biggest douche in the universe, John Edwards.

• Like 2

On 11/13/2022 at 3:07 AM, stereologist said:

Any suggestions on how to have more fun with this spiritualastral, which is their snapcrap name?

Contact a private investigator and have their number traced then just show up at their residence. If they ask how you located tell tel them you had dream

ir 

• Like 2

I told them that the voice stated they were a dacoit. This seems to have quieted them somewhat.

I now told them I broke the spell but m not sure if my effort worked. I asked them for guidance. When they didn't answer right away I told them that an owl is in a tree by my house and it watches me.

These psychic readings are such trash. i wish the clown contacting me were not as dumb as they appear to be.