Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Bigfoot' caught on camera near Provo in resurfaced footage

UM-Bot

"There are lots of things to discover, particularly in the natural world, but they don’t take the form of giant apes running around in largely settled areas of the world," Rickart said.

• Like 6

Why do these people who write or report create misleading headers to get our attention. There is no way off telling what this object is and is not worthy of making any news because it could be anything. 

• Thanks 2

When will people just ever accept the fact Bigfoot ain't real.

With all the crazy tech and equipment we got today especially satellite mapping that has mapped every part of the world. It's impossible for a large creature to go unnoticed this long.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Basically a black dot filmed a mile away. Either a bear or one of them dressed up for five minutes of fame.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bed of chaos said:

Basically a black dot filmed a mile away. Either a bear or one of them dressed up for five minutes of fame.

Heh..I was going to suggest that it was a bear as they sometimes will walk around on two legs in order to get a better view. Sad that the networks wasted their time on this.

Again, as long as you keep giving these people the attention they demand, they will continue to demand the same and much more the next time around.

• Like 3

How predictably banal 

Edited by Occupational Hubris
  • Like 2

Gotta love how he was dancing on the top of the hill for everyone to see .  We live in the world where there is absolutely 0 miles of Virgin forests left un walked not mentioning advance tehnology and photography including decent zoom. 

This video is another fake

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DreadLordAvatar said:

Bigfoot is real. 

I think so too. I am open minded and I think there are things that defy explanation sometimes.  That said,  I don't know that it will ever be proven to be real. At least not in our lifetime. If they're real, they're elusive and no need to be chasing them around. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MajorasMask said:

I think so too. I am open minded and I think there are things that defy explanation sometimes.  That said,  I don't know that it will ever be proven to be real. At least not in our lifetime. If they're real, they're elusive and no need to be chasing them around. 

You want your answer?

Eyes playing tricks on you (You'd be surprised how the human mind can fool you). Hallucinations and nightmares caused by sleep paralysis have also definitely played a big role of alleged encounters with ghosts, demons, aliens, etc.

Hermits living out in the woods.

Bears on their hind legs.

Mystery solved.

We're currently in the 2020s, folks carry cameras with them all the time and we've yet to get a clear image? We get pictures of bears, cougars and wolves all the time and come across their dead bodies, but no Bigfoots? Crazy tech we have like heat vision, setting cameras up in forests, ENVIRONMENTAL DNA (Which alone would have proven its existence long ago) as well as satellite mapping that has mapped every corner of the world.

Not to mention no fossil record of such a creature in North America.

Don't know what environment DNA is? Here.

eDNA is DNA collected from samples in a given region (such as rivers, air, snow, or soil) and it gives you a pretty good idea of anything that used to pass through that environment. It can even detect the presence of small and elusive species, it has been successfully used in environments difficult to access (like the Arctic), and it is regularly used by conservationists to get an idea of what lives where. No matter how elusive Bigfoot is, even it needs to defecate. Its particles, DNA or whatever would eventually get into the water or into the soil (heck, even air works sometimes) and be found by those people monitoring black bear populations or whatever. And DNA samples from a North American non-human hominoid primate would be hard to confuse or mix up with anything else.

Edited by MysteryMike
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

It's blurry and they didn't zoom in. Gee, I wonder why? I 've got a 17-year-old flip phone that takes better pictures. I expect more from the latest iPhone.

I would like to see the original video rather than the short glimpse given here.  If it's a bear on it's hind legs then the video would likely show it going back down to all fours when it leaves. 

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

It's blurry and they didn't zoom in. Gee, I wonder why? I 've got a 17-year-old flip phone that takes better pictures. I expect more from the latest iPhone.

In case you have not seen well this is how he was moving

yeti-walk.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, MysteryMike said:

You want your answer?

Eyes playing tricks on you (You'd be surprised how the human mind can fool you). Hallucinations and nightmares caused by sleep paralysis have also definitely played a big role of alleged encounters with ghosts, demons, aliens, etc.

Hermits living out in the woods.

Bears on their hind legs.

Mystery solved.

We're currently in the 2020s, folks carry cameras with them all the time and we've yet to get a clear image? We get pictures of bears, cougars and wolves all the time and come across their dead bodies, but no Bigfoots? Crazy tech we have like heat vision, setting cameras up in forests, ENVIRONMENTAL DNA (Which alone would have proven its existence long ago) as well as satellite mapping that has mapped every corner of the world.

Not to mention no fossil record of such a creature in North America.

Don't know what environment DNA is? Here.

eDNA is DNA collected from samples in a given region (such as rivers, air, snow, or soil) and it gives you a pretty good idea of anything that used to pass through that environment. It can even detect the presence of small and elusive species, it has been successfully used in environments difficult to access (like the Arctic), and it is regularly used by conservationists to get an idea of what lives where. No matter how elusive Bigfoot is, even it needs to defecate. Its particles, DNA or whatever would eventually get into the water or into the soil (heck, even air works sometimes) and be found by those people monitoring black bear populations or whatever. And DNA samples from a North American non-human hominoid primate would be hard to confuse or mix up with anything else.

Eyes and mind do play tricks, couple months back coming home from work at the club i see on the side of the road what i think is a small kangaroo, my wifes usually drunk and out but up this time. i dont drink or use drugs, she happens to look and insists thats a deer we do see a lot of deer on that back road.

I slow and its a coyote hunched up dumping a load and it springs up in a start, my wife keeps saying deer, i almost stop so she can grasp its a bloody coyote.

Its very easy to misidentify a common creature.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, qxcontinuum said:

In case you have not seen well this is how he was moving

yeti-walk.gif

Like a fat human in a Wookie suit? Got it.