Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Biden Meets Xi as Asia Allies Look to Lower Temperature

Grim Reaper 6

Joe Biden and Xi Jinping shook hands on Monday to kick off the first in-person meeting between the leaders of the US and China since the pandemic began, with both calling for reduced tensions between the world’s largest economies. The two men met shortly after 5:30 p.m local time on the sidelines of the Group of 20 summit in Bali, Indonesia. They were expected to talk for at least two hours, after which Biden plans to hold a news conference. We share responsibility in my view to show that China and the United States can manage our differences, prevent competition from becoming anything ever near a conflict, and to find ways to work together on urgent global issues that require our mutual cooperation,” Biden said at the start of the meeting.

The world expects, I believe, China and the United States to play key roles in addressing global challenges, from climate changes to food insecurity, and for us to be able to work together,” Biden added. “The United States stands ready to do just that, work with you -- if that’s what you desire.” Currently, the China-US relationship is in such a situation that we all care a lot about it, because this is not the fundamental interest of our two countries and peoples and it’s not what the international community expects of us,” Xi said, through a translator. He said the two sides “need to find the right direction” and “elevate the relationship

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-looks-set-guardrails-us-032330633.html

• Like 2

Now that is scary.  Firstly, it's Biden!  'Nuff said.   Secondly, it's Xi.  We shouldn't be playing nice with that guy.  :no:

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, joc said:

Now that is scary.  Firstly, it's Biden!  'Nuff said.   Secondly, it's Xi.  We shouldn't be playing nice with that guy.  :no:

Bidens administration has been the hardest of China of any in the last decade or so by banning the export of semi conductors and chip technology.

Not only for US companies but for any company around the world that uses US chips.

https://www.vox.com/world/2022/11/5/23440525/biden-administration-semiconductor-export-ban-china

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Bidens administration has been the hardest of China of any in the last decade or so by banning the export of semi conductors and chip technology.

Not only for US companies but for any company around the world that uses US chips.

https://www.vox.com/world/2022/11/5/23440525/biden-administration-semiconductor-export-ban-china

Oh please.  Are you seriously going to go there?  No...the toughest on Xi was Trump.  Telling the world China was going to pay and then raising the tariffs?  It infuriated Xi, which is why he conspired against us with biological weapons like Covid 19.

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, joc said:

Oh please.  Are you seriously going to go there?  No...the toughest on Xi was Trump.  Telling the world China was going to pay and then raising the tariffs?  It infuriated Xi, which is why he conspired against us with biological weapons like Covid 19.

Biden kept almost all of Trump's tarrifs too lol.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Let's give Trump the credit for starting this shall we? Trump wrangled around and got the Dutch company ASML to ban export of their chip making machines to China and along with Zeiss. Banning exports would of had little or no impact had China be able to acquire the latest generation of chip making machines. The way it is now it is estimated that it will take China 10 years to duplicate the technology.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, joc said:

I agree with you except for the part about Covid-19 being a developed as a Biological Weapon. The previous parent virus of Covid all didn’t start in China, The SARS outbreak for instance occurred in 2003 there were separate outbreaks in other Asian Nations that were not related to the SARS outbreak in Eastern Asia. MERS first broke out in the Middle East and then Spread to Asia, when I first moved to live in South Korea in 2014 there was a major MERS outbreak here. In both cases we dodged a bullet, because both SARS AND MERS had almost triple the fatality rate as Covid 19. The reason that SARS AND MERS didn’t create pandemics was because of two major reasons, the incubation period was less than a week and death occurred in about a 7 to 8 days.

With the short incubation period and the quick deaths the infected were easily identified and the fast rate of death didn’t allow the virus to spread easily. So through fast identification of the infected and the fast deaths it allowed quarantine of the infect to done quickly enough that the viruses were contained and they eventually burned out for the most part. To date there have still been outbreaks of MERS in Saudi Arabia but the containment methods have prevented viral spread. The thing that made Covid 19 impossible to contain was 14 day incubation period were the infected could begin viral shedding 7 days after infect without any obvious symptoms and the fact that the death rate was one third of the others two viruses.

This isn’t the end of the Coronavirus story, the next one could easily create a Pandemic that could easily bring down society as we know it today. The reason these virus are springing up now is two fold, one reason is global warming, as the ice that’s millions of years old there no way to say what viral strains have been laying dormant and will be released as they are once again exposed. The second fact is the destruction of major areas of biodiversity such as is occurring in China today that have also been undisturbed for millions of years and that directly expose people and other mammals to virus’s we were never exposed to before.

Its cool if you disagree with me, but what I am saying is scientifically researched based and no my opinion.

Peace JOC hope you and your wife are well. 

Don't sweat it guys.  Look at the world right now.  Putin is on the ropes and gasping.  Iran is watching as the mullahs are having their hats knocked off and then as they pick them up they are getting kicked in the @ss like in a Chaplin movie.  Kim Jong Uncharismatic is firing missiles in an attempt to try to remain somewhat relevant as his allies collapse and his people starve.  As for Xi Jinping, his penis is in a vice right now.  Xi has single handedly collapsed the booming Chinese economy, and has turned Covid lockdowns into rolling state repression with no end in sight. Xi has built a navy full of obsolete ships and an airforce with planes that are barely worth the name.  His troops are "little emperors" the last of their line thanks to the 1 child policy, and their families do NOT want them to die in a war as there will be no-one left to perform the Rites (plus they are little jiggly puffs who cannot cope with hardship).  Taiwan will simply destroy every dam in mainland China with missiles if China attacks btw.  If Xi gets military it will be an even bigger mistake than Putin invading Ukraine.  1 US destroyer can potentially sink the entire Chinese fleet.  A fleet which incidentally has more ships (all obsolete, let me remind you again) than it can crew.

Think about how ol' Joe Biden put the Taliban over a barrel and proceeded to financially destroy them.  The Taliban now has to face Islamic extremist terrorism attacking them, it's extremely poetic justice.  Ol' Joe knows his sanctions.

The fact is, totalitarianism is pretty much dying in front of our eyes right now.  Do you think this is an accident?  Biden is better at this game than anyone suspects. 

Edited by Alchopwn
  • Like 4

31 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

I agree with you except for the part about Covid-19 being a developed as a Biological Weapon. The previous parent virus of Covid all didn’t start in China, The SARS outbreak for instance occurred in 2003 there were separate outbreaks in other Asian Nations that were not related to the SARS outbreak in Eastern Asia. MERS first broke out in the Middle East and then Spread to Asia, when I first moved to live in South Korea in 2014 there was a major MERS outbreak here. In both cases we dodged a bullet, because both SARS AND MERS had almost triple the fatality rate as Covid 19. The reason that SARS AND MERS didn’t create pandemics was because of two major reasons, the incubation period was less than a week and death occurred in about a 7 to 8 days.

With the short incubation period and the quick deaths the infected were easily identified and the fast rate of death didn’t allow the virus to spread easily. So through fast identification of the infected and the fast deaths it allowed quarantine of the infect to done quickly enough that the viruses were contained and they eventually burned out for the most part. To date there have still been outbreaks of MERS in Saudi Arabia but the containment methods have prevented viral spread. The thing that made Covid 19 impossible to contain was 14 day incubation period were the infected could begin viral shedding 7 days after infect without any obvious symptoms and the fact that the death rate was one third of the others two viruses.

This isn’t the end of the Coronavirus story, the next one could easily create a Pandemic that could easily bring down society as we know it today. The reason these virus are springing up now is two fold, one reason is global warming, as the ice that’s millions of years old there no way to say what viral strains have been laying dormant and will be released as they are once again exposed. The second fact is the destruction of major areas of biodiversity such as is occurring in China today that have also been undisturbed for millions of years and that directly expose people and other mammals to virus’s we were never exposed to before.

Its cool if you disagree with me, but what I am saying is scientifically researched based and no my opinion.

Peace JOC hope you and your wife are well. 

Well, thanks, my wife and I are well.  Good tidings of extreme grooviness to you and yours! :)

And I do disagree with you totally.  Not because I want to be disagreeable but because I do.  It doesn't matter where the 'parent' virus started.  The Covid 19 virus came directly out of China.  We know that.  We aren't sure if it was a Lab mistake or on purpose but we do know where it originated.  

The rest of what you said is pure fantasy.  It is fantasy because there is no evidence to support it.  Covid 19 did not come about as a released virus from melting ice.  There is no evidence to support that.  There is growing evidence however that the virus was created in the Lab and released either accidentally or on  purpose.  That might not be true either but the doom gloom of Global Warming unleashing Humanity Killing Pandemics is, in my opinion, totally asinine and farfetched...sci fi stuff.  We also have real life scenarios that do have to be taken into consideration.  The 'coincidental' Pandemic unleashing itself on an unsuspecting world just in time for...you guessed it...the 2020 Elections in which Trump was quite easily going to win.  

Why is it so hard to speculate about China conspiring to unleash a world wide pandemic that could cripple the US economy and kill lots of people?  Trump ticked off Xi and Xi is not someone you want to trifle with.   He has no Aunt named Ruth.  He is Totally  Ruthless!  And Biden....pfffft....Biden has absolutely no idea who he is contending with and no idea how to win.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spartan max2 said:

Biden kept almost all of Trump's tarrifs too lol.

Why would he reverse them when China failed to keep up it's end of the Phase One agreement?

WashingtonCNN — 

President Joe Biden reversed a number of the Trump administration’s policies during his first year in office – but he has left tariffs in place on $350 billion of Chinese goods that were imposed by his predecessor.

After months of escalation, Trump and Chinese President Xi Jinping came to a truce at the beginning of 2020, signing what’s known as the Phase One agreement. It reduced the rate of some of the tariffs, but left them in place, and China agreed to increase its purchases of US goods and agricultural products – setting an ambitious target of buying $200 billion more than it did before the trade war began.

But it’s becoming clear that China has failed to meet those targets. It’s on track to purchase only 60% of the goods it committed to buy, according to Chad Bown, a senior fellow at the Peterson Institute for International Economics who tracks China’s purchases.

Biden suggested recently that’s the reason he’s leaving the tariffs in place, despite pressure from the American business community to remove them as companies struggle with inflation and supply chain disruptions. US importers have paid nearly $123 billion to cover the cost of the China tariffs since 2018, according to US Customs and Border Protection.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, joc said:

Why would he reverse them when China failed to keep up it's end of the Phase One agreement?

I'm not sure what your point is?

We seem to be in agreement that tarrifs against China is a good move.

• Thanks 1

Look at China.  They have some big internal problems.  Drought has caused crop failures and power shortages.  Real Estate collapse has caused a number of banks to face problems and common people to lose life savings.  Civil unrest and purge of tech elites has curtailed growth rate.  China is in trouble right now and it is not certain they will recover easily.  That makes them a little more agreeable to deal with.  They can't back up strong demands.

On 11/14/2022 at 7:14 AM, joc said:

I wonder.  Tariffs are paid by the buyer, American businesses and consumers. Trade with China did not seem to decline.   It adds to the cost of the goods we buy.  Most people don't like that.  Does it hurt China enough more than it hurts US consumers to justify tariffs?

• Like 2

On 11/15/2022 at 12:05 AM, joc said:

Well, thanks, my wife and I are well.  Good tidings of extreme grooviness to you and yours! :)
And I do disagree with you totally.  Not because I want to be disagreeable but because I do.  It doesn't matter where the 'parent' virus started.  The Covid 19 virus came directly out of China.  We know that.  We aren't sure if it was a Lab mistake or on purpose but we do know where it originated.

You know extreme grooviness is something that I was literally born with and grew up with. I mean I feel blessed to have been born and have grown up during the cultural revolution.

Since your totally convinced that everything I have commented on is not accurate, and you have effectively stated that the origin of SARS-COV-2 isn’t important it’s impossible to have a discussion at this time. However, I will include some peer reviewed medical journals so that someone reading this thread will have the ability to make an informed decision!

in the paragraph above more than once you used the term - WE -, so my question is who are WE??

1)  The evidence remains clear: SARS-CoV-2 emerged via the wildlife trade - Publication Data - November 10, 2022: https://www.pnas.org/doi/10.1073/pnas.221442711

2)  Wuhan market was epicentre of pandemic’s start, studies suggest: Publication data - February 27, 2022: https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-022-00584-8

3)  COVID-19: An Insight into SARS-CoV-2 Pandemic Originated at Wuhan City in Hubei Province of China: https://clinmedjournals.org/articles/jide/journal-of-infectious-diseases-and-epidemiology-jide-6-146.php?jid=jide

You The rest of what you said is pure fantasy.  It is fantasy because there is no evidence to support it.  Covid 19 did not come about as a released virus from melting ice.  There is no evidence to support that.  There is growing evidence however that the virus was created in the Lab and released either accidentally or on  purpose. That might not be true either but the doom gloom of Global Warming unleashing Humanity Killing Pandemics is, in my opinion, totally asinine and farfetched...sci fi stuff.

My brother I find it comical that you feel my comments on Glacial Ice Melts do to Global Warming if a Fantasy. This assessment on the subject is the actual Fantasy, the idea that is occurring has  been proven so the concept should be considered Fantastic instead of Fantasy. To date a number of undiscovered Viruses have been discovered at the Frozen / unfrozen ice threshold of Glaciers. What isn’t clear at this time is whether any of these viral releases are specific to Mammals, or I should say that to date if any discoveries have been made that information has not been released to the general public.

1)  Glacier ice archives nearly 15,000-year-old microbes and phages: https://microbiomejournal.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s40168-021-01106-w

2)  Climate change, melting cryosphere and frozen pathogens: Should we worry…? https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s42398-021-00184-8

3)  Viral spillover risk increases with climate change in High Arctic lake sediments: https://royalsocietypublishing.org/doi/10.1098/rspb.2022.1073

4)  Climate change could unveil more pandemic viruses: https://www.scimex.org/newsfeed/climate-change-could-unveil-more-pandemic-viruses

We also have real life scenarios that do have to be taken into consideration.  The 'coincidental' Pandemic unleashing itself on an unsuspecting world just in time for...you guessed it...the 2020 Elections in which Trump was quite easily going to win. 

Why is it so hard to speculate about China conspiring to unleash a world wide pandemic that could cripple the US economy and kill lots of people?  Trump ticked off Xi and Xi is not someone you want to trifle with.   He has no Aunt named Ruth.  He is Totally  Ruthless!  And Biden....pfffft....Biden has absolutely no idea who he is contending with and no idea how to win.   

:wacko::lol::D Ok JOC, you just made l spit coffee on the wall with the bolded comments above concerning the Trump Conspiracy theory. That is absolutely ( OD) my friend and it is the funnest thing I have heard in years!:P

Well the word SPECULATE is why it’s so hard to Speculate, in my opinion when one is discussing a subject that is scientific - medical there is no room fir speculation.  In fact speculation can be dangerous, in medical or scientific investigations and the reason for that Is because when Speculation, Disinformation, and Conspiracy Theories are released the individuals releasing the information are not qualified to do so , so it’s a cases of the blind leading the Blind!:yes:

Well the information I offer is medical and scientific information that is based upon research. Now above you made a number of statements that we believe this or that and that some things Could be accurate. I would appreciate sources for that information, I can honestly say I have an open mind and I always treat knew information as possible until it’s proven inaccurate. So JOC please send me any sources you have, all I can say is I would really appreciate it,

Take care.

1 hour ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

You know extreme grooviness is something that I was literally born with and grew up with. I mean I feel blessed to have been born and have grown up during the cultural revolution.

Since your totally convinced that everything I have commented on is not accurate, and you have effectively stated that the origin of SARS-COV-2 isn’t important it’s impossible to have a discussion at this time. However, I will include some peer reviewed medical journals so that someone reading this thread will have the ability to make an informed decision!

in the paragraph above more than once you used the term - WE -, so my question is who are WE??

1)  The evidence remains clear: SARS-CoV-2 emerged via the wildlife trade - Publication Data - November 10, 2022: https://www.pnas.org/doi/10.1073/pnas.221442711

2)  Wuhan market was epicentre of pandemic’s start, studies suggest: Publication data - February 27, 2022: https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-022-00584-8

3)  COVID-19: An Insight into SARS-CoV-2 Pandemic Originated at Wuhan City in Hubei Province of China: https://clinmedjournals.org/articles/jide/journal-of-infectious-diseases-and-epidemiology-jide-6-146.php?jid=jide

My brother I find it comical that you feel my comments on Glacial Ice Melts do to Global Warming if a Fantasy. This assessment on the subject is the actual Fantasy, the idea that is occurring has  been proven so the concept should be considered Fantastic instead of Fantasy. To date a number of undiscovered Viruses have been discovered at the Frozen / unfrozen ice threshold of Glaciers. What isn’t clear at this time is whether any of these viral releases are specific to Mammals, or I should say that to date if any discoveries have been made that information has not been released to the general public.

1)  Glacier ice archives nearly 15,000-year-old microbes and phages: https://microbiomejournal.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s40168-021-01106-w

2)  Climate change, melting cryosphere and frozen pathogens: Should we worry…? https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s42398-021-00184-8

3)  Viral spillover risk increases with climate change in High Arctic lake sediments: https://royalsocietypublishing.org/doi/10.1098/rspb.2022.1073

4)  Climate change could unveil more pandemic viruses: https://www.scimex.org/newsfeed/climate-change-could-unveil-more-pandemic-viruses

:wacko::lol::D Ok JOC, you just made l spit coffee on the wall with the bolded comments above concerning the Trump Conspiracy theory. That is absolutely ( OD) my friend and it is the funnest thing I have heard in years!:P

Well the word SPECULATE is why it’s so hard to Speculate, in my opinion when one is discussing a subject that is scientific - medical there is no room fir speculation.  In fact speculation can be dangerous, in medical or scientific investigations and the reason for that Is because when Speculation, Disinformation, and Conspiracy Theories are released the individuals releasing the information are not qualified to do so , so it’s a cases of the blind leading the Blind!:yes:

Well the information I offer is medical and scientific information that is based upon research. Now above you made a number of statements that we believe this or that and that some things Could be accurate. I would appreciate sources for that information, I can honestly say I have an open mind and I always treat knew information as possible until it’s proven inaccurate. So JOC please send me any sources you have, all I can say is I would really appreciate it,

Take care.

With regards to speculation on Trump...what is the speculation...he would have won hands down but for the Pandemic.

With regards to Global Warming.   My contention is that if it is actually happening it is a natural occurrence...not man made.

With regards to the Pandemic...no one really knows how it happened...but I think it was manufactured. :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, joc said:

With regards to speculation on Trump...what is the speculation...he would have won hands down but for the Pandemic

In reality there was a great deal of speculation and some of  the predictions made bore fruit.

Most White Americans who regularly attend worship services voted for Trump in 2020 - Least Bias - Very High Factual Reporting  - Publication Date -  https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2021/08/30/most-white-americans-who-regularly-attend-worship-services-voted-for-trump-in-2020/

4 hours ago, joc said:

With regards to Global Warming.   My contention is that if it is actually happening it is a natural occurrence...not man made.

Well frankly whether it’s man-made of not doesn’t matter when one considers how rapidly the Polar Icecaps are melting. If your correct or if your wrong the results will remain the same, and we currently are at a tipping that literally will have such a tremendous impact on our planet and mankind the efects will appear biblical in nature.

Here is why we are almost at a Tipping and it’s the most dramatic problem the Humanity faces. The Ocean Floor  and under permafrost there are unbelievable Qualities of Carbon Confederates and huge pockets of methane that is a residual leftover from millions of years ago when the North and South poles were vast forests.

Greenhouse Effect, Global Warming, Carbon Sequestration: https://www.pmfias.com/greenhouse-effect-global-warming/

The World’s Oceans Are in Danger, Major Climate Change Report Warns: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/25/climate/climate-change-oceans-united-nations.html

Fourteen years of carbon monoxide from MOPITT: https://climate.nasa.gov/news/2291/fourteen-years-of-carbon-monoxide-from-mopitt/

(  With regards to the Pandemic...no one really knows how it happened...but I think it was manufactured.:) )

I believe just the opposite when it voles to how the Pandemic occur. Both the scientific and medical communities have had approximately 2_years and 11 months to properly research SARS-COV-2 and best of all the research contributions are Global Efforts. We both know that there were to many Research Organizations and Government Leaders that intentionally sold their integrity, their credibility, and intentionally spread misinformation which was deadly in the first year of the Pandemic. In my opinion these actions should have been prosecuted no matter the reason that fraud was perpetrated. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

In reality there was a great deal of speculation and some of  the predictions made bore fruit.

Most White Americans who regularly attend worship services voted for Trump in 2020 - Least Bias - Very High Factual Reporting  - Publication Date -  https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2021/08/30/most-white-americans-who-regularly-attend-worship-services-voted-for-trump-in-2020/

Well frankly whether it’s man-made of not doesn’t matter when one considers how rapidly the Polar Icecaps are melting. If your correct or if your wrong the results will remain the same, and we currently are at a tipping that literally will have such a tremendous impact on our planet and mankind the efects will appear biblical in nature.

Here is why we are almost at a Tipping and it’s the most dramatic problem the Humanity faces. The Ocean Floor  and under permafrost there are unbelievable Qualities of Carbon Confederates and huge pockets of methane that is a residual leftover from millions of years ago when the North and South poles were vast forests.

Greenhouse Effect, Global Warming, Carbon Sequestration: https://www.pmfias.com/greenhouse-effect-global-warming/

The World’s Oceans Are in Danger, Major Climate Change Report Warns: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/25/climate/climate-change-oceans-united-nations.html

Fourteen years of carbon monoxide from MOPITT: https://climate.nasa.gov/news/2291/fourteen-years-of-carbon-monoxide-from-mopitt/

(  With regards to the Pandemic...no one really knows how it happened...but I think it was manufactured.:) )

I believe just the opposite when it voles to how the Pandemic occur. Both the scientific and medical communities have had approximately 2_years and 11 months to properly research SARS-COV-2 and best of all the research contributions are Global Efforts. We both know that there were to many Research Organizations and Government Leaders that intentionally sold their integrity, their credibility, and intentionally spread misinformation which was deadly in the first year of the Pandemic. In my opinion these actions should have been prosecuted no matter the reason that fraud was perpetrated. 

As to the Climate.  So what?  For 4 billion years the climate has done what the climate is going to do.  Ice ages come and gone?  What is anyone going to do about it except tell me how bad it all is and wring their hands for the Polar Bears?  Hey, if a Polar Bear came in my yard...he would quickly die from lead poisoning.

Oh but joc, it's bigger than the polar bears, the polar caps are melting and we are all going to die.  Guess what?  We are all going to die anyway...from something.  

I just don't worry about things I can't change Bro!  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, joc said:

As to the Climate.  So what?  For 4 billion years the climate has done what the climate is going to do.  Ice ages come and gone?  What is anyone going to do about it except tell me how bad it all is and wring their hands for the Polar Bears?  Hey, if a Polar Bear came in my yard...he would quickly die from lead poisoning.

Oh but joc, it's bigger than the polar bears, the polar caps are melting and we are all going to die.  Guess what?  We are all going to die anyway...from something.  

I just don't worry about things I can't change Bro!  

I never said you should worry, like you I don’t worry about things I can’t change either. I already have died twice being flown to a hospital, and while I remember nothing it must not have been very bad because I am still here:wacko::devil: I suspect when the Devil doesn’t want ya, you have really been a bad boy!:lol:

Like you said if a Polar Bear showed up in my yard he would also die of lead poisoning, but then he would end up in the freezer!:yes:

I don’t disagree with you I was only making a point, like I said global Warming man made or not will still have the same effect!:) The only issue with natural climate change is the fact that if the carbon monoxide and methane in the quantities that exist  are were released it’s all over this end!:w00t:

The next Vice President and the next President of the United State.

A2777218-F465-49D4-A7BE-05B52E98674C.jpeg.d15d2ace639b639de594dcd29dd02d67.jpeg

7 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

The next Vice President and the next President of the United State.

Sorry...we already have a Governor of the United State...His name is Greg Abbott.  But, when the rest of the country implodes and we (Texas)  start enforcing immigration laws in Texas...i.e....no one else gets in period...not from Oklahoma or Louisiana or Arizona or Mexico...then WE will elect the President of the United State and the rest of what use to be America will just have to fend for themselves.  :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, joc said:

Sorry...we already have a Governor of the United State...His name is Greg Abbott.  But, when the rest of the country implodes and we (Texas)  start enforcing immigration laws in Texas...i.e....no one else gets in period...not from Oklahoma or Louisiana or Arizona or Mexico...then WE will elect the President of the United State and the rest of what use to be America will just have to fend for themselves.  :)

Well good luck with that, because Desan

2 hours ago, joc said:

Well I suppose in today’s political climate anything is possible!:devil:

7D1EAF48-D41E-481D-A0B4-B13E3F678F32.jpeg

• Haha 1