Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hunter captures alleged Bigfoot on camera during trip to birch forest

UM-Bot

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

People ask for proof and there never is any but the skeptic is always the bad guy.

Except to the other skeptic.

I'm actually a skeptic. I've not seen anything to convince me BF is real. But at the same time I always weigh new evidence to see if I was wrong. Too many say, "40 years and no bigfoot, so I'm going to S#it immediately on anyone who doesn't agree". That's not science, or reason. That's enforcing a bias.

Sorry if I lumped your post in with the truly offensive ones. Lack of evidence is totally true, but is used often as an excuse to belittle and bully people.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Except to the other skeptic.

I'm actually a skeptic. I've not seen anything to convince me BF is real. But at the same time I always weigh new evidence to see if I was wrong. Too many say, "40 years and no bigfoot, so I'm going to S#it immediately on anyone who doesn't agree". That's not science, or reason. That's enforcing a bias.

Sorry if I lumped your post in with the truly offensive ones. Lack of evidence is totally true, but is used often as an excuse to belittle and bully people.

I hear you,  i did say my over 45 which is what i have thing is the phenomenon is older by far and as time passes and nothing no good evidence i admit i dont really believe there is anything to find, i dont attack or insult dear believers unless they go there first. I am one who needs proof of a claim otherwise its just another story to me that shouldnt be insulting but it is.

Its also not science and enforcing a biased to insist an unknown to a person can only be bigfoot, ive had experiences that i was lucky enough to have learned the true explanation my zombie deer was one, had i jumped and bailed i could be posting it just had to be a bigfoot or whatever but i stayed there and it was a weird deer and super creepy unnerving.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, the13bats said:

I hear you,  i did say my over 45 which is what i have thing is the phenomenon is older by far and as time passes and nothing no good evidence i admit i dont really believe there is anything to find, i dont attack or insult dear believers unless they go there first. I am one who needs proof of a claim otherwise its just another story to me that shouldnt be insulting but it is.

Its also not science and enforcing a biased to insist an unknown to a person can only be bigfoot, ive had experiences that i was lucky enough to have learned the true explanation my zombie deer was one, had i jumped and bailed i could be posting it just had to be a bigfoot or whatever but i stayed there and it was a weird deer and super creepy unnerving.

I just today was driving and stopped and saw something unknown. I was like "WHAT IS THAT!!".

I saw a weird head that pointed upward with eyes on the sides, and a tan furred body with one pair of legs sticking out the sides, angled out to the ground. I was seeing it from directly behind.

Then it stood up. It was a deer taking a crap. I'd never seen one squat to poop before, but that's what it had been doing.

I agree seeing something and identifying it are two different things.

Shame I didn't take a pic immediately. It looked way weird.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, DieChecker said:

I just today was driving and stopped and saw something unknown. I was like "WHAT IS THAT!!".

I saw a weird head that pointed upward with eyes on the sides, and a tan furred body with one pair of legs sticking out the sides, angled out to the ground.

Then it stood up. It was a deer taking a crap. I'd never seen one squat to poop before, but that's what it had been doing.

I agree seeing something and identifying it are two different things.

Shame I didn't take a pic immediately. It looked way weird.

I hear that, a few weeks back on my late drive home i see what i think is,a small kangaroo but it was a coyote dumping one.

My favorite is zombie deer, several years back its about 2am im out turning and testing my vw trike, i pull over on a really dead back road to tweak it i sit on ground behind engine i have a lil work light.

I am drifting in my mind turning away ( engines off ) i hear something in the tree line not too far from me, it was like animal yet weird humanish and i swing my lil light that way but its not bright, i admit i wanted to see something but in the dark alone its scary but not terrifying. I was aware both feral pigs and bear are around there and either might give me a hard time.

I see the trees moving sounds louder i try to get up and it happened quickly, a deer up on it back legs pops out making horrible sounds sees me gets freaked red eye glow walks still on hind legs along trees til it could sink back into the trees.

Yes, the whole time on rear legs, idk if it was sick or hurt or just weird but it was way creepy. So next tuning stop was a nice bright parking lot.

• Like 1

If that was a BF or any wild animal it must be deaf the amount of crunching through the grass and twigs the camera man made. I wouldn't take him hunting. Yeah hoax as usual.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

It is definitely human.  Buddy? Don't know.  Other hunter don't know.  Face and hair looks human though.

1037846177_bigfootinwoods5.png.6ead738c8674f6e0d3c1f5e59ef361b8.png

• Like 2

It actually looks more like Jimi Hendrix than Big Foot!

862463087_bggg2(2).png.3d1bce1cdd5e17496f9d815aaaf1a6d7.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, joc said:

It actually looks more like Jimi Hendrix than Big Foot!

862463087_bggg2(2).png.3d1bce1cdd5e17496f9d815aaaf1a6d7.png

Yeah well jimi actually existed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Shot like The Blair Witch Project with a cheesy soundtrack, costume design courtesy of Walmart.