Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

4 college students found murdered In Idaho.

Grim Reaper 6

After thinking about this, the investigators should be able to determine who was stabbed first, second, third and fourth.

Here's how: the first victim would only have their own blood on them and in the knife wounds (unless the attacker cut himself)

The second victim would have both their own blood and a small amount from the first victim (killers don't wipe-off blades in-between rapid assaults)

Third victim would have their own and trace amounts (still measurable) of victims 1 and 2.

The fourth victim would have trace blood from 1, 2 & 3, and large amounts from themselves of course.

Similar analysis from the blood trail on the floors from room-room should also show the actual sequence of killings if from a single attacker.

Just some thoughts...

• Like 3

:( this killer could have  put plastic over their  mouths and chests or get any blood from them  before he stabbed them and why no one can hear them scream.   :(  

4 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

Possibly trying to get hold of drugs?

That's a good possibility. It was well known as a party house. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

I wonder if this could be drug related, possibly a cartel hit.

The family of one of the victims is afraid the funeral could be a target, also. Why would that even be a concern?  What kind of revenge could they be concerned with?

Maybe they owed someone money. Depending on what drugs are involved, it could be a sizable amount. 

I'm not sure about a cartel being involved. I think they tend to shoot instead of something personal like a knife attack. But I could be wrong.

• Like 6

Re-thinking, two of the roommates were left unharmed. Leaving potential witnesses behind isn't a cartel trait. They'll murder children.

• Like 7

53 minutes ago, susieice said:

Re-thinking, two of the roommates were left unharmed. Leaving potential witnesses behind isn't a cartel trait. They'll murder children.

I think you’re correct. The next logical thing is a serial killer.

15 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

The more articles I read, the more those two unharmed roommates put a crawl under my skin. Xana Kernodle's father says his daughter fought her attacker to the end because of defensive wounds she had. If she was fighting, she much more likely than not was screaming. The coroner said a couple of the victims had defensive wounds though she didn't say who. They had to have heard something. Ethan Chapin's mother said it was her understanding that the two had heard things. I don't think these parents are lying. A lot isn't being said here. So why was it so long before 911 was called.

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

Sounds like what one of the infamous ones (Ed Gein? Jeff Dahlmer?) actuslly did. Wandered into a sorority house and went on a spree.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, susieice said:

Maybe they owed someone money. Depending on what drugs are involved, it could be a sizable amount. 

I'm not sure about a cartel being involved. I think they tend to shoot instead of something personal like a knife attack. But I could be wrong.

You evidently haven’t watched the same videos I have.  Disclaimer:  don’t look for the videos.

• Like 2

I`m still thinking It could be a  military veteran neighbor, or their land lord that was so mad at the party noises, keep wakening him up all night  .So  he got all p***ed off and went over and stabbed the kids:(

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Vox said:

You evidently haven’t watched the same videos I have.  Disclaimer:  don’t look for the videos.

I know the scene was really bad. There was blood running out of the house and down the foundation. A picture of that is in one of my links. I can't believe that two girls were left alive and I don't believe they didn't know or hear anything. 

Now you're going to make me search.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

43 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Sounds like what one of the infamous ones (Ed Gein? Jeff Dahlmer?) actuslly did. Wandered into a sorority house and went on a spree.

It wasn't really a sorority house. It was just a 6 bedroom house rented by 5 female students. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, susieice said:

It wasn't really a sorority house. It was just a 6 bedroom house rented by 5 female students. 

I was thinking of the spree attack by whichever of the serial killers it was in the 70s.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, susieice said:

I know the scene was really bad. There was blood running out of the house and down the foundation. A picture of that is in one of my links. I can't believe that two girls were left alive and I don't believe they didn't know or hear anything. 

No, no, no.  I meant that don’t look for videos of cartels harming people with blades/knives/etc!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Ted Bundy.

• Like 3

This is a good local video about the days after the murders.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

I was thinking of the spree attack by whichever of the serial killers it was in the 70s.

The guy in this video kind of picks up on this too. He brings up good points.

• Like 2

Spree killers generally use guns. Serial killers prefer the more personal aspect of a knife (or strangulation).

• Like 4

1 hour ago, susieice said:

They had to have heard something. Ethan Chapin's mother said it was her understanding that the two had heard things. I don't think these parents are lying. A lot isn't being said here. So why was it so long before 911 was called.

I’m not concerned with the two female roommates, who I believe lived on the first floor level of the three story house.

This means the killer may of bypassed them. I also read that other non-residents had the lock code to get into the house.

The couple may have been killed first. My guess is, they lived on the third floor, and then the two single women on the second floor, with the intention to kill the two on the first floor, also, but the killer may have been spooked by something. It had to be a bloody mess.

I also find it interesting that the name of the place where this occurred was “Moscow.”

This could have been a Russian military operation, meant to send a political message to our government.

If you will note, this happened on the same day that President Biden arrived in Bali for the G20 summit, which Moscow was essentially uninvited to. After all, why is the FBI now involved?  The victims weren’t children, so the usual way the FBI would get directly involved, is if there’s evidence or suspicion of a federal crime, across state or national boundaries.

I’m also concerned about another clue, which leads me to believe this was meant to send a message to our government. However, I don’t think it’s helpful to address this potential clue, here.

It could also be a false flag operation, by the Ukrainians.  The NSA may be able to help out with this. They should already be involved.

• Confused 1

I don't see these killings as a government conspiracy. 

The bodies were found on the second and third floors. It's possible the other two girls were on the first floor and were able to hide. There were two bedrooms on the first floor.

Police think the killer(s) entered through the sliding doors that went into the second floor because of the hill the house was built on. He may have just left the same way he came in and never went to the first floor.

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

’m not concerned with the two female roommates, who I believe lived on the first floor level of the three story house.

This means the killer may of bypassed them. I also read that other non-residents had the lock code to get into the house.

The couple may have been killed first. My guess is, they lived on the third floor, and then the two single women on the second floor, with the intention to kill the two on the first floor, also, but the killer may have been spooked by something. It had to be a bloody mess.

Very well could be.

14 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

I also find it interesting that the name of the place where this occurred was “Moscow.”

This could have been a Russian military operation, meant to send a political message to our government.

If you will note, this happened on the same day that President Biden arrived in Bali for the G20 summit, which Moscow was essentially uninvited to. After all, why is the FBI now involved?  The victims weren’t children, so the usual way the FBI would get directly involved, is if there’s evidence or suspicion of a federal crime, across state or national boundaries.

I’m also concerned about another clue, which leads me to believe this was meant to send a message to our government. However, I don’t think it’s helpful to address this potential clue, here.

It could also be a false flag operation, by the Ukrainians.  The NSA may be able to help out with this. They should already be involved.

:huh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, susieice said:

Good. You have a talent for it. I was very impressed with your thoroughness with the Epstein thread. You go girl!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• The title was changed to testify Bryan Kohberger’s cell phone was outside of Moscow on the night of the Idaho murders