Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

4 college students found murdered In Idaho.

Grim Reaper 6

3 hours ago, susieice said:

I don't see these killings as a government conspiracy. 

You’re not thinking like a trained investigator.

There’s a saying in law-enforcement,  “there are no such things as coincidences.”

20 U.S. Cities Named are named “Moscow” - https://theworld.org/stories/2016-03-10/there-are-more-20-towns-america-called-moscow-why

Source

Of the 20 municipalities in the U.S. named “Moscow,” the one in Idaho is the largest in population.

Although I haven’t confirmed it yet, my bet is, this is also the only one with a college.

As a precaution, I would send the national guard to these other Moscow’s, because all it would take is one or two more easy hits like this, in Moscow USA to make U.S. look like the Russian military.

Putin is not afraid of U.S., is the message he may be sending. That’s not a conspiracy per se, it’s a war game.

Moscow, Idaho 

Notable people

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Confused 1

I just don't see this as a Russian or Ukrainian plot. Why college kids? There's a multitude of reasons why this may have happened. LE isn't sure or at least, they aren't telling.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, susieice said:

LE isn't sure or at least, they aren't telling.

Because they already know the truth?

Don’t be naive. I expect the next two years may be much the same. Do you really think there’s only one way to interfere with an election?

• Confused 1

Just woke up and heard this on the news. There were 5 people killed and 18 wounded at a nightclub in Colorado Springs, Colorado overnight. A suspect is in custody. I think people are crazy. They really are. I don't think it's because of the Air Force Academy being there. 

I don't want to derail this thread with this. The loss of those young people and the ones killed last night is devastating. It isn't because of government. People have lost their minds. That's really sad.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/20/us/colorado-springs-shooting-gay-nightclub/index.html

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/5-dead-more-than-a-dozen-injured-in-shooting-at-lgbtq-nightclub-officials-say/ar-AA14k2y0

Edited by susieice
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, susieice said:

It isn't because of government. People have lost their minds.

It depends upon how you view the world. 

Our law enforcement isn’t ready for foreign adversaries engaged in professional, military grade, terror. If I were Putin, I would be doing much more than hitting a few college kids in Moscow USA. I would destabilize the entire country, using our media as a weapon against U.S.

Our entire infrastructure and society are a soft target. If Putin started targeting our young people, like we are targeting his(in his mind,) I wouldn’t hesitate to get even, by using our free press against U.S.

Parents crying over their dead kids in Moscow USA, is exactly what Putin is dealing with, at home. Regardless of who is right and wrong in any conflict, the casualties of war are the innocent youth. 

We’ve brought plenty of pain to Russia, recently, and now may be time for some pay back. I don’t agree with it, but who is making these decisions to give billions of military aid to Ukraine? Is it the U.S. government, or our people?

The People aren’t making these decisions. If you took a vote tomorrow, to build more mental health facilities in the U.S., or give hundreds of billions of military aid to Ukraine, which would The People choose? It’s an easy question, and the answer is not Ukraine.

Moscow may have just sent a military care package home to Moscow USA. The war against communism is far from over, and our days may sadly be numbered by something that I saw, days before this tragic event unfolded ….

Our days are numbered by the color red. - Post #47 - https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/357165-perilous-premonitions-2022-2023/?do=findComment&comment=7481144

Source

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Confused 1

Events like this have been happening with disgusting frequency for many years now. I don't see a Russian plot.

• Like 6

Its hard to find evidence in this case:(

cant find finger prints cause the killer wore gloves

to late to find tire tracks when the ambulances all ready came 

his DNA   might not be in the data bank 

footprints- to find out who wore those shoes

why don't the police   go to every door in the neighborhood checking out every person ?  

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 3

16 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

Its hard to find evidence in this case:(

cant find finger prints cause the killer wore gloves

to late to find tire tracks when the ambulances all ready came 

his DNA   might not be in the data bank 

footprints- to find out who wore those shoes

why don't the police   go to every door in the neighborhood checking out every person ?  

They are checking everyone out docy. Some people are not suspects but no one has really been ruled out. I wonder if they have a vehicle with a certain type of tire in mind. Police aren't going to say much while the investigation is ongoing.

• Like 4

gee all ,that killer could have  been right next door:( the police should check out anyone moving  

Edited by docyabut2

Kernodle's father says he talked to her around midnight that night. I saw in one article that I can't find now that the father said she had told him that she and her boyfriend were just going to hang around the house. That would mean that they had been home. Police are asking for people to tell them if they had seen the couple between the hours of 9 pm when they left the fraternity party and 1:45 am when the two girls got home. 

https://www.cnn.com/us/live-news/colorado-springs-club-q-mass-shooting/index.html

https://people.com/crime/slain-university-idaho-student-fought-defend-herself-dad-says/

https://meaww.com/father-of-slain-university-of-idaho-victim-says-xana-kernodle-had-bruises-fought-her-attacker

Edited by susieice
  • Like 3

It was CNN that reported Kernodle said his daughter told him they were just going to hang around the house at midnight that night. It's in the video.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/a-week-after-4-university-of-idaho-students-were-killed-there-are-mounting-questions-in-the-investigation-and-few-answers/ar-AA14ksAT

• Like 1

This news conference gave some info. This is from today, 11/20. Roger Lanier seems to be the main investigator from the police dept. The two surviving roommates had been out and returned around 1 am. They did not wake up until later Sunday morning. The 911 call was made from one of their cellphones by someone else who's name has not been released. Two victims were found on the second floor and two on the third floor. He also debunks falsehoods that have been spread on social media.

The State Police and also the college President spoke at the press conference. The President speaking on how the university will handle things going forward.  

• Thanks 2

On 11/19/2022 at 5:54 PM, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

I was thinking of the spree attack by whichever of the serial killers it was in the 70s.

Bundy

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Not A Rockstar said:

Bundy

I was thinking something more like Danny Rolling…

• Confused 1

Seems they all wandered through Florida and the I-10 corridor back then. Winter migrations or something.

• Like 2

I`m still thinking It could be a  military veteran neighbor, or their land lord that was so mad at the party noises, keep wakening him up all night  .So  he got all p***ed off and went over and stabbed the kids:(

why were they killed around three o clock in the morning ?

22 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

Our law enforcement isn’t ready for foreign adversaries engaged in professional, military grade, terror. If I were Putin, I would be doing much more than hitting a few college kids in Moscow USA. I would destabilize the entire country, using our media as a weapon against U.S.

Our entire infrastructure and society are a soft target. If Putin started targeting our young people, like we are targeting his(in his mind,) I wouldn’t hesitate to get even, by using our free press against U.S.

Parents crying over their dead kids in Moscow USA, is exactly what Putin is dealing with, at home. Regardless of who is right and wrong in any conflict, the casualties of war are the innocent youth. 

We’ve brought plenty of pain to Russia, recently, and now may be time for some pay back. I don’t agree with it, but who is making these decisions to give billions of military aid to Ukraine? Is it the U.S. government, or our people?

The People aren’t making these decisions. If you took a vote tomorrow, to build more mental health facilities in the U.S., or give hundreds of billions of military aid to Ukraine, which would The People choose? It’s an easy question, and the answer is not Ukraine.

Moscow may have just sent a military care package home to Moscow USA. The war against communism is far from over, and our days may sadly be numbered by something that I saw, days before this tragic event unfolded ….

Our days are numbered by the color red. - Post #47 - https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/357165-perilous-premonitions-2022-2023/?do=findComment&comment=7481144

Source

I think you are correct.   The evil is associated with the color red.

image.png.70d0b4511a64ee3666c59edf151e9f4d.png

The press conference yesterday was not what I expected, from public officials. They seemed to be going through the motions, while helping no one understand why they haven’t any clues. 

They say this is “targeted,” but don’t provide the evidence to support this conclusion, which clearly bothered some of the press.

I also heard yesterday that the Moscow police haven’t had a murder investigation in seven years. Given the obvious local inexperience, why wasn’t the FBI at the press conference?

The FBI had nothing to say, given the presence, of reportedly twenty professionals, including behavioral experts?

The feds are there in full force, but don’t participate in the news conference? I can’t recall such an obvious absence in recent memory.

I think the feds were afraid to answer questions, and not one member of the press, asked about the lack of FBI participation at the news conference? 

These families deserved more answers from their federal government, since they are participating.

On 11/20/2022 at 7:07 AM, Raptor Witness said:

Source

Hi Raptor

What a load of crap this post is, just because it happened in a city called Moscow doesn’t mean it has anything to do with Russia or Putin.

Not sure why you would even try to make a relationship between them.

• Like 5

On 11/20/2022 at 8:07 AM, Raptor Witness said:

Source

This murder has nothing to do with Russia. How you can compare the two is beyond me. It may have come from the names of other places.  Moscow, Pennsylvania and  Moscow, Iowa. Are you going to try and connect those as well? what nonsense. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Scholar4Truth said:

This murder has nothing to do with Russia. How you can compare the two is beyond me. It may have come from the names of other places.  Moscow, Pennsylvania and  Moscow, Iowa. Are you going to try and connect those as well? what nonsense. 

I heard someone had a bike stolen in Moscow, Pennsylvania over the summer.   I didn't connect the dots.   Obviously the work of Putin.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

Nyet!! Only steal washing machines.

They are using the bikes to transport the washing machines in order to save what the fuel would cost.

• Like 2

• The title was changed to testify Bryan Kohberger’s cell phone was outside of Moscow on the night of the Idaho murders