Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

4 college students found murdered In Idaho.

Grim Reaper 6

4 hours ago, susieice said:

There's been a lot of conflicting press releases but police may have found a handprint at the crime scene.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/idaho-murders-handprint-spotted-next-to-evidence-tape-at-house-where-four-students-were-killed/ar-AA14Rsph

what window  the hand  print  was on ? was it the sliding glass door  a kitchen  window ect 

Edited by docyabut2

29 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

what window  the hand  print  was on ? was it the sliding glass door  a kitchen  window ect 

It was a window. It's in the article. It doesn't specify what window. Only that there's evidence tape by it. It's not the sliding door.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/idaho-police-say-thousands-of-tips-received-as-college-murder-probe-nears-three-weeks-with-no-suspect/ar-AA14SeNd

After asking the public for tips relating to the quadruple homicide, police said on Saturday that over 1,084 digital media submissions have been sent to the Federal Bureau of Investigations through an online portal.

The Moscow Police Department also said in the press release that more than 2,770 calls have been made to its tip line regarding the case, in addition to over 2,645 emails sent to the tip line.

In addition, 113 pieces of physical evidence have been collected and handed over to the Idaho State Police crime lab, 4,000 pictures taken at the crime scene, as well as multiple "three-dimensional scans of the residence."

• Like 1

Just watching some videos. This is really good. She talks about where the murders took place and they may not have all been in the bedrooms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKmJr_jpEYw

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2

Kaylee's family thinks people were cleared before they should have been. Xana's mom said her father was at the house a week before the murders to fix or replace a door lock possibly on Xana's room. This video is the first I've heard that but her mother hasn't really talked before this. The captioning is questionable but it's interesting to hear what these parents have to say. There's very interesting questions and answers in here. What Xana's mother says is so worth listening to. I'm upset because the video I posted isn't the whole video. <_< I didn't realize it had switched over from the first video I posted. After that was over, it went right into her interview. I hope it still will as the second video is only part of the interview.

Edited by susieice
  • Thanks 3

The confusion is getting crazy. Everyone, except the police and the Greeks, want their 15 minutes of fame.

The truth isn’t hidden in any of the lines that we have heard, except Kaylee’s dad.

• Like 1

I was just watching a trove of really good videos and wasn't paying enough attention to where one ended and youtube started another one. These parents aren't being told anything.

For those who went through the Rhoden family thread, it was painful trying to understand what police were doing. It was almost 4 years before police made their move and nothing was explained to them even though they had family members who went through investigation. Even though they had been cleared, something came up in the investigation and they were right back on the s**t list. I'll never forget those grandmothers crying. They had just lost their children and grandchildren ( a whole family of 8) and were denied access to their great grandchildren who survived without knowing why. If you go in the thread now, it is wonderful to see that family getting justice. It's been 6 years. I'll never be able to forget everything they went through.

Police will not jeopardize an investigation. When they finally moved, they had them. It was 5 years to the day of the murders that one of the killers went into court and confessed. A whole family of four killed these people and now the third one has just been convicted. The fourth goes on trial in 2023.

I hope these families don't go through anything as dramatic as that. All of this police silence just put this all into my mind as I'm a long time in that thread too.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, docyabut2 said:

it was said that  xana `s  father put on a new code lock on her bedroom door,  so the killer must have known the code ,

or if xana was the  unconscious  roommate  found in the hallway . she would have went out of her bedroom to meet the killer 

A 2005 study by the U.S. Department of Justice said that one in five women who attends college will be a victim of rape or attempted rape by the time she graduates, but just 5 percent will report the incident.” Source

________

We may have overlooked a potential motive, where the target was related to this location, generally.

Someone’s family member, or even a victim, may have been taken advantage of in this “party” house, and the payback was the violence we see.

This crime could have taken place years ago, and the victim simply bided their time, or recently committed suicide, as a result.

The reason so few victims report these incidents on or off campus is because they often blame themselves. This can lead to suicide in some women, and if a male family member blamed the students, university, or the Greek system generally for any reason, this sets the stage for a possible motive.

We live in a world where victims are regularly denied justice, for a whole host of reasons, especially crimes of a sexual nature, against women.

Perhaps this house contained a witness who refused to help another victim.

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 1

On 11/27/2022 at 7:16 PM, docyabut2 said:

Investigators believe all four victims had returned to the home by 2 a.m. the night of the stabbings.

they all were killed around three and four o clock in the morning . 

The  killer could be  following him there and was watching them through the back windows:ph34r: 

i did say the killer was watching them through the back windows:ph34r:

Interesting…..

Dad says, the authorities don’t want rewards, and seem to be trying to “suppress the story.”

Dad smells a cover-up, but why would the authorities be trying to suppress this?

Sorry folks, but my Russia theory is back up to 75%.

I really feel for what these families are going through. I really hope it isn't necessary to drag this investigation on for any length of time. There will be wild speculation but police will not say a word until they have what they need and are ready to move. In this case, there's a school full of students and their parents who are on the edge too.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/idaho-murders-kaylee-goncalves-parents-say-victims-means-of-death-dont-match/ar-AA14SU8t

• Like 2

what  does any  one think of that hand print ?

I'm trying to find that  window with that  curtain

Edited by docyabut2

News Nation is airing a special report about this case at 9:00 ET tonight. I do have the station on my cable network and will be watching.

• Like 1

The program just started and they said they have confirmed that Kaylee's injuries were much more brutal than Madison's. Does it mean she was a target?

It could be she fought back harder. I want to see if they mention defensive wounds.

Going back to the show now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

They said Kaylee's injuries were "significantly" more brutal than Maddie's. The reporter is walking to the back of the house. The girls were in Maddie's room.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, susieice said:

The program just started and they said they have confirmed that Kaylee's injuries were much more brutal than Madison's. Does it mean she was a target?

It could be she fought back harder. I want to see if they mention defensive wounds.

Going back to the show now.

Potentially that makes Kaylee the last victim, where the murderer was in full beast mode.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Potentially that makes Kaylee the last victim, where the murderer was in full beast mode.

I'm kind of still hanging out here. They haven't mentioned defensive wounds. I'm not sure about if she was a target or if she fought back and if she did, her wounds would be worse than Maddie's who was a smaller built girl than Kaylee and may not have done so. I hope she did some real harm. You get more evidence that way. We know from Xana's father talking about the autopsy results he was given that she had defensive wounds. She fought her killer. I hope she got him too. 

They talked about social media and how they really attacked the neighbor that I posted about in here. He went to police and gave them his DNA to clear his name because the attacks on him were so bad. Relentless was the word the reporters used.

They talked about the locks on the bedroom doors. People who had lived there previously said they were there. Xana's mom said her dad had fixed a lock but couldn't say if it was a room lock or a lock on a door to the outside. This could be why the surviving roommates couldn't go into the room they went to and thought the person inside was unconscious. But how did the killer get in? Police said there was no sign of forced entry into the house but they haven't said anything about the rooms.

And another thing I'm not hearing. Off on my own here. This killer didn't stand a few feet away and fire a gun. He was right in the face stabbing with a big knife. He was bloody and got bloodier as each attack happened. The scenes were really bloody. Whether the killer was wearing shoes, socks or barefoot, there's bloody footprints in that house. The police would know which end was the toes and which end was the heel, therefore in what direction the person was walking. They know a lot of things they aren't saying. I feel horrible for these parents but nothing will force police to say anything until they go to make an arrest. That's going to be our first clue that there's a suspect.

The program just ended. News Nation usually posts on YouTube so later I'll see if they put this special up and I'll post it here.

• Like 3

This isn't the special but it's from tonight.

Edited by susieice

News Nation is reshowing the special now.