Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

4 college students found murdered In Idaho.

Grim Reaper 6

7 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

The “crazy nonsense,” is if you really believe this will ever end up in a courtroom.

You are as clueless as the local authorities in this case.

Hi Raptor

Susieice hasn’t been throwing baseless speculation around like confetti you have though. There is a proper investigation going on just like there was for Petito or Murdaugh where you were also making baseless assertions.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

It seems after all this long time ,the detectives  have not found any evidence in that house or on the victims bodies. All they are looking for is a white car that was a mile and half away that night. 

I’m glad there are more than just lap dogs here, fawning over the local police.

The authorities only job now, is to pretend they have hope; of catching a killer who moves like the jaguar.

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

16 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

so maybe the killer was another lesbian a  jealous one that was in love with  Maggie

Very interesting. It is a good possibility

1 hour ago, Raptor Witness said:

The “crazy nonsense,” is if you really believe this will ever end up in a courtroom.

You are as clueless as the local authorities in this case.

Right right right.  We should listen to you and look for a bunch of Russians. :P

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Right right right.  We should listen to you and look for a bunch of Russians. :P

Russians who can turn into jaeguars apparently

• Haha 9

13 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

I’m glad there are more than just lap dogs here, fawning over the local police.

The authorities only job now, is to pretend they have hope; of catching a killer who moves like the jaguar.

Hi Raptor

No one of fawning over the local police but most of us understand how an investigation works and are willing to let them do their jobs. You are willing to commit character assassination on the victims as well as throw around accusations on any bat sh!t crazy idea that pops into your head. You are not going to solve the crime, are not trained in proper investigations and likely don’t understand scientific method and just mind tripping yourself.

• Like 5

Could the killer be one of the girls on the first floor ? Washing her bloody clothes and ran out buried the knife under the leaves and snow and set it up by opening the front door, it is odd that the 911 wasn't call until 11 o`clock the next day

to add maybe she put something in all their drinks to knock them all out before she started the stabbings.

I wrote this on another site.

2 hours ago, docyabut2 said:
Could the killer be one of the girls on the first floor ? Washing her bloody clothes and ran out buried the knife under the leaves and snow and set it up by opening the front door, it is odd that the 911 wasn't call until 11 o`clock the next day

to add maybe she put something in all their drinks to knock them all out before she started the stabbings.

Hi Docy

I don’t think it was one of the girls for several reason’s first most that there were 4 victims and it would be difficult for her to maintain any composure after a kill frenzy in such a short time given neither girl has a history of violence.

There is nothing noteworthy of any lesbian activity and just harmful speculation by people that were not there and did not know any of the victims so not worth considering 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Docy

I don’t think it was one of the girls for several reason’s first most that there were 4 victims and it would be difficult for her to maintain any composure after a kill frenzy in such a short time given neither girl has a history of violence.

There is nothing noteworthy of any lesbian activity and just harmful speculation by people that were not there and did not know any of the victims so not worth considering 

What I think if that killer was a boy or a man he would raping  those beautiful girls  I believe there is a problem between those girls in that house. 

7 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

What I think if that killer was a boy or a man he would raping  those beautiful girls  I believe there is a problem between those girls in that house. 

Hi Docy

Not sure why you would think that nor do I think sex was a motivating factor. Unfortunately lots of women are murdered, that said most are not raped.

• Like 4

19 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

At least I have a reasonable motive, unless you don’t believe we’re at war with the Kremlin. They’re saying we’re at war.

Right or wrong, have you forgotten why Japanese Americans were held in internment camps, after Japan bombed Pearl Harbor? It wasn’t to protect them from U.S.

A dirty bomb could go off in New York City, or Washington DC, tomorrow, and everything that you’re laughing about here, would change faster than you can think straight.

Two dirty bombs would change U.S., in ways you haven’t even imagined, because you’re living in an ivory Tower, full of lies about the war.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Raptor Witness said:

At least I have a reasonable motive, unless you don’t believe we’re at war with the Kremlin. They’re saying we’re at war.

Right or wrong, have you forgotten why Japanese Americans were held in internment camps, after Japan bombed Pearl Harbor? It wasn’t to protect them from U.S.

A dirty bomb could go off in New York City, or Washington DC, tomorrow, and everything that you’re laughing about here, would change faster than you can think straight.

Two dirty bombs would change U.S., in ways you haven’t even imagined, because you’re living in an ivory Tower, full of lies about the war.

You think Putin sending an assassin to murder four random college students, missing two more students is reasonable?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:
21 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Hi Raptor

being bat sh!t crazy isn’t  a motive it’s a delusion nor have you demonstrated anything reasonable worth consider, you are more like the hairdryer hag at the beauty salon spreading nonsense gossip. I have never hidden that I have a criminal past so rest assured I understand criminal investigations first hand and not some arm chair wannabe dicktective. Even on my side of the fence we needed to investigate claims, suspicions, and potential threats.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

someone said this on the other site-  View Post
Really? It's not totally off to suspect the girls on first floor - especially with their response being somewhat abnormal to the situation. Why would you call anyone other than the police immediately upon finding Ethan?
I mean it had to be obvious he was more than just passed out or unresponsive.

my post 
I agree ,I think that killer could be was one of those girls that was setting up this crime, by calling all the friends over to blame them.

1 hour ago, docyabut2 said:

someone said this on the other site-  View Post
Really? It's not totally off to suspect the girls on first floor - especially with their response being somewhat abnormal to the situation. Why would you call anyone other than the police immediately upon finding Ethan?
I mean it had to be obvious he was more than just passed out or unresponsive.

my post 
I agree ,I think that killer could be was one of those girls that was setting up this crime, by calling all the friends over to blame them.

to put the blame on them 

A question, why did the police say there was no break in ?  and why did  a neighbor said he saw  the front door was wide open at  8`oclock in the morning.? to me it was a set up by the  girl.  

4 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

A question, why did the police say there was no break in ?  and why did  a neighbor said he saw  the front door was wide open at  8`oclock in the morning.? to me it was a set up by the  girl.  

My thought was that as housemates arrived home they didn't necessarily think to lock outside doors because they didn't know who else was still to return. If they had been drinking they would likely not think about locking the door. Maybe someone let the dog out and then forgot they'd done that. Once alcohol is involved and tiredness(it was the early hours of the morning), people often do not behave in a normal, logical way.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, ouija ouija said:

My thought was that as housemates arrived home they didn't necessarily think to lock outside doors because they didn't know who else was still to return. If they had been drinking they would likely not think about locking the door. Maybe someone let the dog out and then forgot they'd done that. Once alcohol is involved and tiredness(it was the early hours of the morning), people often do not behave in a normal, logical way.

so why did  a neighbor said he saw  the front door was wide open at  8`oclock in the morning.?  when he was taking his dog out for a walk 

Edited by docyabut2

1 hour ago, docyabut2 said:

so why did  a neighbor said he saw  the front door was wide open at  8`oclock in the morning.?  when he was taking his dog out for a walk 

It wasn't shut properly and it blew open?

• Like 3

Why did that girl call a bunch of friends over  to contaminate the whole place ? how many finger prints ? how many foot prints ? and how many car tire tracks ?

Edited by docyabut2

3 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

Why did that girl call a bunch of friends over  to contaminate the whole place ? how many finger prints ? how many foot prints ? and how many car tire tracks ?

Because she's young and probably wouldn't think about contaminating a crime scene. Uppermost in her mind would probably be to get some support.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11550099/Kaylee-Goncalves-Maddie-Mogen-heard-new-audio-hours-University-Idaho-slayings.html

Creepy new video of Idaho victims Kaylee Goncalves and Maddie Mogen reveals them discussing someone named 'Adam' as they walked with mystery man - just HOURS before their deaths

Hope to God he is the killer :(

Edited by docyabut2

Adam.

https://nypost.com/2022/12/18/slain-idaho-students-talk-mystery-man-hours-before-murder-footage/

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/idaho-student-murders-video-appears-to-show-victim-talking-about-e2-80-98adam-e2-80-99-shortly-before-death/ar-AA15pR7R

The surveillance video, provided to Fox News by a Facebook group scrutinizing the murder, appears to show two of the victims walking in downtown Moscow, Idaho, with an unidentified man shortly before the murders, the outlet reported. One of the two can be heard talking about a man they call "Adam."

"Maddie, what did you say to Adam?" one of the women asks.

"Like, I told Adam everything," the other answers.

The man in the footage appears to be the same man spotted with the two by a food truck — their last stop before returning home, where they were murdered along with two others. Police have said previously that the man isn't a suspect.

The man in the footage appears to be the same man spotted with the two by a food truck — their last stop before returning home, where they were murdered along with two others. Police have said previously that the man isn't a suspect.

Some of the administrators of the Facebook group are urging caution.

"We can all scrutinize those couple of minutes at the food truck, but we just have to remember there was an entire evening before this. There’s more than just that one time stamp that we have into that evening," Kristine Cameron told Fox News. "People are drawing the conclusion that [the man in the video is] creepy from that [few] minutes, and I want to give a bigger picture. He wasn’t just staring at them. … He was with them prior."

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

• The title was changed to testify Bryan Kohberger’s cell phone was outside of Moscow on the night of the Idaho murders